Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 07:34:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 [449] 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 ... 862 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65%  (Read 1260365 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2015, 08:28:52 AM

I hate to ask this question again, because I know the answer is somewhere back in this thread.  I couldn't find it though.  When does the wallet start to recombine blocks to 200 DMD?  Also when that happens is the coin age affected?  Sorry to ask a question that has been answered a thousand times before...

if a coin pile mints successfull he run through following procedure

i am below 100 DMD
yes
i am older than 30 days
yes
lets seek in my address if i can find another coinpile below 100 dmd and above 30 days age

next step

we are still  below 100 DMD together lets seek another coin pile below 100 DMD and age above 30 days

this go in circle until they are above 100 DMD or no more old and small coinpile in that address that can join the group

now this group stake together and get merged into one coin pile

a example from blockexplorer:

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dmd/block.dws?1232152.htm

u see multiple coin pile mited together and got merged into one coin pile

more details about how DMD POS works u can find here:

https://bit.diamonds/community/index.php/topic,127.0.html

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 10:06:11 AM
Last edit: November 10, 2015, 10:24:46 AM by cryptohunter

any chance dmd will go POS3 like blackcoin? That provides a very good way of keep network healthy.

Also with a great name like Diamond what marketing is being done right now?

I mean only recently started using diamond again and was very pleased to get my 50% increase in coins. However should it be possible for people to only sync up once a year and still get the full pos? should be not encourage people to support he dmd pos network by keeping their wallets online a lot more?

Galactus

Activity: 505
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 10:24:13 AM

any chance dmd will go POS3 like blackcoin? That provides a very good way of keep network healthy.

what new offers POS3?

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2015, 10:28:04 AM

The way DMD POS works together with hybrid POW/POS already create a healthy network

we absolute not against evolution as we called our release Diamond (DMD) Evolution 2.x

but evolution doesnt mean jump from tech to tech as fast as possible

for now we see no gains or improvement for our already very stable POS and our network is one of most healthy coin networks around

regarding promotion we have no funds DMD Foundation income not even enough cover running cost

our last promotion campagn (funded by community and heavy supported by donations of core team member circle too) happend not long ago and had no visible effect

any interesting promotion initiative we sure support

but its a community effort needed

what we plan in near future is reopen DMD Cloudmining investments with adapted ruleset

and release a list of planed steps for the next year

this will include our answer to the bitcoin 2.0 business usecases and how DMD will be able take part

Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 10:44:22 AM

The way DMD POS works together with hybrid POW/POS already create a healthy network

we absolute not against evolution as we called our release Diamond (DMD) Evolution 2.x

but evolution doesnt mean jump from tech to tech as fast as possible

for now we see no gains or improvement for our already very stable POS and our network is one of most healthy coin networks around

regarding promotion we have no funds DMD Foundation income not even enough cover running cost

our last promotion campagn (funded by community and heavy supported by donations of core team member circle too) happend not long ago and had no visible effect

any interesting promotion initiative we sure support

but its a community effort needed

what we plan in near future is reopen DMD Cloudmining investments with adapted ruleset

and release a list of planed steps for the next year

this will include our answer to the bitcoin 2.0 business usecases and how DMD will be able take part

Thanks for the answer. I have mined this coin from the start and have always thought the name was one of the very best. Yes the  network is very stable plenty of nodes etc.

With this coin we really need to just get together and create some projects that return rewards to the investors above the rest that do not bother investing or helping the community.

ROI projects are required really as i see it. We say come up with a project for example some kind of android or ios game - perhaps like temple run where the diamonds you collect are for real or can be converted to diamond coins after a certain score or level that we can control.  Obviously we'd have to think it out a little bit and get the costings.  Or even a more simple online arcade with those games you can use for free that have top scores and make it so that people could win diamonds for high scores have prizes etc. There is a % fee for playing and the gambling games obviously only payout like 70% or something. All those that have contributed to the funding of development share the proceeds.

I know we can't wave a magic wand and get this done as easily or simply as I'm suggesting but we need some people who are experienced in the games industry or apps industry to project manage and take their fee too from either the development pot or the % income from the project once running.

That's just one over simplified idea but really any real ROI projects run by someone trustworthy and reliable with a good plan could be very useful.

shveicar
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013

DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 11:08:40 AM

I mean only recently started using diamond again and was very pleased to get my 50% increase in coins. However should it be possible for people to only sync up once a year and still get the full pos? should be not encourage people to support he dmd pos network by keeping their wallets online a lot more?

When the comes time the Diamond to take all best  from these coins. Black, Dark or white coins.
Floating now they serve as prototypes. If their new systems will be a vulnerability is what we shall see.
In any case, the coins with the names of the different colors of the style sheet, it is good  to be a test coin for experimentation  Wink

If we talk about equitable remuneration related to the launch of your wallet, depending on the time, it is possible that in the future it the question will be consideration.
Now the Diamond system is open to all who wish to join it and the reward is not the envy of the time limit when your run own wallet.

Diamond The best investment in your future! ✧ it's 35% POS and 65% Msternode ✧
TagBot

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 11:17:34 AM

Hi! Can make a promotional video Diamondcoin? Show his best qualities - speed, reliability and profitability. Get it? This video is to show the international news channel. And of course you need to find people who can make a movie, and agree with the channel. We wake up to collect money for a promotional video.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 11:26:38 AM

Hi! Can make a promotional video Diamondcoin? Show his best qualities - speed, reliability and profitability. Get it? This video is to show the international news channel. And of course you need to find people who can make a movie, and agree with the channel. We wake up to collect money for a promotional video.

the thing is right now except the name dmd doesn't have anything vastly superior to any other pos coin. so why should people buy it over the other pos coins.

What we need is ROI projects that create more useful reasons for dmd only to exist and also any ways we can make the dmd network more secure and reliable than other pos chains.

We should create a big development pot to perhaps create something useful and fun that will hopefully go viral and create some rewards for the investors that made it possible.

TagBot

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 11:39:22 AM

We need a step by step plan. There are many ideas, BUT, do not make unnecessary movements. We need a clear map. It is necessary that the DMD community rallied. We need a fund for the development of the coin. And of course, that the development team has increased.
TagBot

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 11:44:29 AM

What do you think about this exchange - bleutrade.com? such as convenient, but little Volume of. Smiley
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2015, 11:57:19 AM

What do you think about this exchange - bleutrade.com? such as convenient, but little Volume of. Smiley

cryptsy lot volume
bittrex some volume
cryptopia nearly no volume

i dont think we need to push for a new exchange if the existing ones not full utilized

yes there are people who dislike cryptsy

they can trade at bittrex

if a new exchange would be interesting than a chinese one

but we miss a chinese community to push for it

outside of a chinese exchange i can only see poloniex as interesting to be added

there we applied but never got a feedback

if community want to trade DMD there i guess u need to tell them

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2015, 12:02:34 PM

regarding brainstorming and ideas for roadmap 2016 input is welcome
but also think about paths to make happen what u whish to be part of DMD

u want a promotion video nice
how we can make it happen
who can create such a thing
what kind of funding is needed
how we able raise that funds

u want DMD utilized in games nice

u want xy

be a longterm fair no premine coin also means there is no funds
we have a daily income of like 6 DMD thats all DMD Diamond Foundation have for now
we can use it to power some bounties but keep in mind

6x30 is just 180 DMD a month

so we have to select carefull what project foundation support with a DMD bounty

the other projects need community funding
or people who work without payment required

best case is people who own DMD and create projects to raise the value of their own coins

thats what we did with DMD Multipool and DMD Cloudmining
we made both happen and did fund development and maintainance and promotion out of our own pockets

for for new added services we need more people to join in

for now our focus is clear the path to provide bitcoin 2.0 services for DMD Diamond owners

that alone bind all our energies and funding possibilities

there are some other nice sideprojects where we will be part because we utilize our network of crypto business contacts and make sure DMD is part of some nice stuff that will be released by friendly crypto   entrepreneur in future

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2015, 06:06:41 PM

i think this graph show pretty good that NOW is still buy low phase
i expect value slowly raise up to 0.00100 again to rest there a bit and
after a stabilization phase raise higher

chilo

Activity: 145

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 11:12:09 PM

Hi cryptohunter,

Re: "u want xy
how we able raise that funds"

If you have an idea that you know how to make happen regarding the promotion and advancement of DMD, but need funds to achieve it, let the foundation and community know. We, the community, will fund projects, but many of us are time poor or lack technical savvy to achieve things.

You would need to keep us in the loop and manage the project, but if you are serious about assisting DMD and can provide details of funding required, put it to us and we will see what can be done.

Kind regards

chilo

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2015, 09:00:56 AM

there was a few hour downtime from DMD Multipool/DMD Cloudmining Frontend Server

Mining and payout where never affected

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2015, 10:54:45 AM

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2015, 01:42:11 AM

miners please spread hashrate

danbis pool is getting to much
please some move to miningfield https://dmd.miningfield.com

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2015, 11:54:11 AM

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 09:34:57 PM

Hi cryptohunter,

If you have an idea that you know how to make happen regarding the promotion and advancement of DMD, but need funds to achieve it, let the foundation and community know. We, the community, will fund projects, but many of us are time poor or lack technical savvy to achieve things.

You would need to keep us in the loop and manage the project, but if you are serious about assisting DMD and can provide details of funding required, put it to us and we will see what can be done.

Kind regards

chilo

Hi,

ROI projects are the only way to get people to donate to projects for a certain coin.

Quick easy example could be..

A gambling game that accept only DMD.... something really nice addictive game with nice graphics

The game would cost X to develop

The game would cost X to run (just server cost if everything was automated)

The game would take X % (like 10%) from the pot before payout.

That 10% would be divided to ROI investors only.

Games, Gambling, APPs anything really that could be diamond related.

Perhaps Diamond can start teaming up with hyper and other games related coins.

Or how about a very useful app?

The getgemz app looks rather useful.

A temple run game where people collect diamonds and high scorers are recorded on a website and are awarded prizes could be awesome.

Basically anything can be turned into an ROI project but we would need to get enough people interested to fund a decent size project that has any chance of returns. Also a good escrow holder for the coins.

You can also have a project manager that gets a % of the returns for completion of successful projects.

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2015, 12:35:16 AM

Hi cryptohunter,

Kind regards

chilo

Hi,

ROI projects are the only way to get people to donate to projects for a certain coin.

Quick easy example could be..

A gambling game that accept only DMD.... something really nice addictive game with nice graphics

The game would cost X to develop

The game would cost X to run (just server cost if everything was automated)

The game would take X % (like 10%) from the pot before payout.

That 10% would be divided to ROI investors only.

Games, Gambling, APPs anything really that could be diamond related.

Perhaps Diamond can start teaming up with hyper and other games related coins.

Or how about a very useful app?

The getgemz app looks rather useful.

A temple run game where people collect diamonds and high scorers are recorded on a website and are awarded prizes could be awesome.

Basically anything can be turned into an ROI project but we would need to get enough people interested to fund a decent size project that has any chance of returns. Also a good escrow holder for the coins.

You can also have a project manager that gets a % of the returns for completion of successful projects.

u got connections to developers of such gaming solutions?

i m personallynot a friend of gaming thats why everything in DMD is designed in a predictable way
so u can calculate ur DMD gains and u know the coin rollout speed and total coin trigger values

but if a market research show there is a big enough crowd that like to game with DMD
and we have connection to dev teams that can code such stuff why not i will support all ur activities in that area

Pages: « 1 ... 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 [449] 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 ... 862 »
  Print  

Jump to: