Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:50:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 [536] 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 ... 862 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65%  (Read 1260281 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 09:13:34 PM
Last edit: April 19, 2016, 09:47:13 PM by cryptonit

someone has already launched a wallet on Windows tablet?
pos is working properly?

Don't think the current QT wallet can run on Atom powered devices as its been compiled in 64bit environment. However, the new wallet will be 32bit so should run and stake without problems.

what about Core processor for tablet? as Intel Core M3-6Y30, Intel Core M-5Y10, Intel Core M5-6Y54 or higher.
and processor for nettops - Intel Core i3-4030U, Intel Core i5-5250U or higher.

new ATOM CPUs are 64bit too
the point if u need a 32bit wallet is if ur windows 10 is 32 bit
and most tablets use 32bit windows 10

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 09:24:30 PM
Last edit: April 19, 2016, 09:54:11 PM by cryptonit

Please do, I'll buy Smiley Price always recovers after a pump/dump I'm not worried Smiley

All talk and no walk LOL nothing on bittrex, I got BTC waiting for ya Smiley

Wasting your Bitcoin, the legendary address holders will outstake you,
you are only subsidizing their profits at your loss.
Diamond days are numbered, due to US SEC investigations into Virtual coins that are scheduled to begin in a few months.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1218269.0
Cryptonit will most likely face legal charges in the US.
By holding other's funds and then dispensing payments , he is in a world of legal trouble.
https://bytemaster.github.io/article/2016/03/27/How-to-Launch-a-Crypto-Currency-Legally-while-Raising-Funds/

first of all we operate no business and services in US

second we run no investment products or hold other people funds
all we do is run a non profit project and people can support it

third and most important DMD Multipool and DMD Cloudmining
is a project total independent from DMD Diamond and DMD Diamond Foundation
its run by me me alone

as a non profit project that aims to create buypressure on DMD Diamond
and then the DMD bought this way are split between people who supported the project

u will find no court and special not in austria
who will see this as a investment product
(which is the only country that matters for legal steps because i am from austria)

special because all over in terms of use and other places the nature of the project is clear stated

regarding ur claim of legendary10 address owners and advantage for them
they need multiple years to reach ROI

this people are in fact big supporter of DMD and funded DMD 3.0 development
what they get in return is more of symbolic value and only if u look at it multiple years into future
can be seen as returning profit

the days of DMD as sure not numbered
i would instead say the days of DMD have not even started

we still in early adopter phase
and everyone who sell coins make someone else happy

so i am the last one to say please hold ur DMD coins
i say  hold only coins that u trust

if no trust better release them into circulation they will find a new owner who value them the right way

(people might wonder why i write long answer to a 46 post troll provoke statement
the reason is we can easy answer questions and a serious answer is the only way to counter wrong facts)

Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
Buy$Polar

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 09:47:24 PM

I am not here to debate you.  This is just a head ups what is coming.
You will end of defending your Cloud Shares investments and your Diamond Reactor , as those are why the SEC guys will go after you since payments were dispensed from them.
Best recommendations, stay out of the US and any country that extradites to the US.
US investors be ready for diamond to be made illegal in the US.
Which means Bittrex will have to seize any of the DMD coins on their exchange, as they are US Based.
Peace out.

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 10:04:09 PM

I am not here to debate you.  This is just a head ups what is coming.
You will end of defending your Cloud Shares investments and your Diamond Reactor , as those are why the SEC guys will go after you since payments were dispensed from them.
Best recommendations, stay out of the US and any country that extradites to the US.
US investors be ready for diamond to be made illegal in the US.
Which means Bittrex will have to seize any of the DMD coins on their exchange, as they are US Based.
Peace out.

u describe a law driven crypto environment change and reaction of bittrex that happend exact zero times in the past
and if times like that will come u can be sure that DMD wont be the first and most targeted coin

and bittrex isnt the only exchange in the world

what u describe would mean a earthquake in cryptobusiness that affect all coins
and DMD as a white vest coin sure one of the coins which would be less affected

i can say u paint a nightmare scenario which is ur right
not everyone can be a optimist

but to state it like it would affect DMD in a special way is just try to create panic

let me tell u what i think

i think u run some low 0.0006x buyorders and hope for cheap DMD because someone listen to ur song

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 11:20:39 PM

i have a theoretic question to the community regarding POS rewards
which might affect design changes ( the way coins rolled out but not the speed and timeframe of coinrollout) for DMD v3

how important is it for u that POS rewards are nearly unaffected even if ur wallet is offline most of the time

or lets say opposite way around

would u love to earn even more than 25% because u active run ur wallet
but that means also people not active stake earn less so in total the coin rollout speed is same as now?

lets stay with the 25% example we have now

would a base stakerate of 15% no matter how often u run ur wallet active

and the other part of POS coin rollout be spread between active wallets be interesting for u

and what kind of maximal node downtime u would see as acceptable to see a staking address as active
not more than 1 day not more than 3 days not more than a week downtime or u leave active wallet bonus state?

we already have one of the best cryptocoin networks with average 180-200 wallets online simultaneous

increase rewards for active wallets could even more strength or strengths

and make DMD network a powerful basement to build services on top of it

please discuss

shveicar
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013

DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 11:33:18 PM
Last edit: April 19, 2016, 11:43:19 PM by shveicar

Please do, I'll buy Smiley Price always recovers after a pump/dump I'm not worried Smiley

All talk and no walk LOL nothing on bittrex, I got BTC waiting for ya Smiley

Wasting your Bitcoin, the legendary address holders will outstake you,
you are only subsidizing their profits at your loss.
Diamond days are numbered, due to US SEC investigations into Virtual coins that are scheduled to begin in a few months.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1218269.0
Cryptonit will most likely face legal charges in the US.
By holding other's funds and then dispensing payments , he is in a world of legal trouble.
https://bytemaster.github.io/article/2016/03/27/How-to-Launch-a-Crypto-Currency-Legally-while-Raising-Funds/

The main cryptocurrency advantage is that your money does not depend on the mood of government regulatory structures.
They can make any laws, but as long as access to your private key in your hands, your money is safe.
Of course if you prefer to store a large amount of coins on the exchange you are at risk.
But large investor always keeps his coins only in his own wallet and therefore no risk.
Any valuable asset that requires government intervention in the present is not yours.
Only when your coins are in your hands and are independent from the greed of the authorities of any country, you can say that you are the owner of valuable digital assets.

i have a theoretic question to the community regarding POS rewards
which might affect design changes ( the way coins rolled out but not the speed and timeframe of coinrollout) for DMD v3

how important is it for u that POS rewards are nearly unaffected even if ur wallet is offline most of the time

or lets say opposite way around

would u love to earn even more than 25% because u active run ur wallet
but that means also people not active stake earn less so in total the coin rollout speed is same as now?

lets stay with the 25% example we have now

would a base stakerate of 15% no matter how often u run ur wallet active

and the other part of POS coin rollout be spread between active wallets be interesting for u

and what kind of maximal node downtime u would see as acceptable to see a staking address as active
not more than 1 day not more than 3 days not more than a week downtime or u leave active wallet bonus state?

we already have one of the best cryptocoin networks with average 180-200 wallets online simultaneous

increase rewards for active wallets could even more strength or strengths

and make DMD network a powerful basement to build services on top of it

please discuss

I think that such an approach would be more fair.
After all, how many active wallets currently running  the security of POS diamond network is depends about it.
It would therefore be fair if users who occasionally run their wallets will receive less income than those who hold the purse running in a mode 24 hours.

I hope that soon we will see the wallet version 2.1 and can then decide further changes for the future version 3.0

Diamond The best investment in your future! ✧ it's 35% POS and 65% Msternode ✧
Galactus

Activity: 505
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 11:57:12 PM

cryptonit

earlier you said that the DMD economical coin and do not need to keep the wallet always online. and this is a big plus of this coin!
for example, I sometimes turn on the wallet only at night (8-12 hours), when my not powerful processor is not loaded by other processes.
or supposably there is a need to turn off the computer by day for a few hours how in this case will go counting activity wallet?
I categorically against reducing the annual interest which is included in the existing development plan coins!
but I would agree with the option of additional bonus for online wallets (30 days or more) as an example of +5% per annum.
too much change requires a balanced approach.

utahjohn

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 03:00:55 AM
Last edit: April 20, 2016, 03:28:30 AM by utahjohn

I don't think any changes should be made to coin roll-out, I run 24/7/365 Node and 25% apr is fine.  You cater to a smaller and smaller community and I think this is wrong.  I feel for the Legendary10 who were promised new wallet in Jan/Feb, now it is Apr.  25% apr runs out in a couple years and they are getting kinda F'ed over having to wait by not compounding.  I don't think there will actually be a ROI on L10.  L10 was meant to be a supportive measure to keep dev's working to forward DMD growth.  I am kinda dissappointed in this so far Sad  Who IS our dev team, I have asked several times and gotten no response.... Danbi seems to be gone ...
I would be more interested in getting away from dependence on BTC for trading.  I have suggested this several times before.

Where is this critical problem in new wallet?
I tackled the ArmV8 (aarch64) problem and succeeded and running.  I may be an old (55) programmer but I found the problem and found a solution Smiley
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2016, 07:29:06 AM

this also fits to cryptocurrencies

we are now in the area 1-5
where only few early adopter did reach the higher levels

most people are still at 1-2

this should make clear to all of us that the big bang of mainstream adoption
and all the involved crazy things that will happen is still ahead of us

it will be a real impact on everyone's live once it happens

pazor_true
Legendary

Activity: 1460
Merit: 1025

i love Emerald (EMD)

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 07:31:16 AM

a node owner will have a benefit if dmd 3.0 gives him more interest while he is running his node in a 24/7 mode.
but DMD needs every node to be stable and safe.
and 25% are more interest rate as other coins give

we have supernodes -> the L10 adresses. their owner can run nodes for securing the network with a extended interest rate.

my opinion is to not split the userbase on online and offline wallets
not every dmd user/holder has a stable internet connection (non US/EU/AU countries) but want to be a part of DMD coin

BTC 12jiBjT2GSWYk2HwYdPqsQMuLqZ1br9D37 - i am Pazor
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2016, 07:48:14 AM

we reading all feedback and hope for much more opinions and discussions between users

what cant happen is that there a bonus come out of nothing

to be in the clear defined coin rollout plan are the boarders

this means if active wallets are rewarded that can only happen if inactive earns less POS rewards

but what is seen as active can be adapted

we could also flag a address that stake once a week as active
even once a month would be possible

what u think would be a fair value that most people who care can fullfil to make his address be flaged as "active"?

stake at least

once a day
once all 3 days
once a week
once every 14 days
once a month

bigger intervals we sure wont see as "active" Wink

pazor_true
Legendary

Activity: 1460
Merit: 1025

i love Emerald (EMD)

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 08:00:31 AM

once in all 3 days could be in the first stage a good critirium.
in the future depends on the user/wallets numbers can be changed to once a day

BTC 12jiBjT2GSWYk2HwYdPqsQMuLqZ1br9D37 - i am Pazor
BogdanCo

Activity: 729
Merit: 513

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 08:09:25 AM

I totally agree to mark wallets as active and not active. But I will add between all those examples another value that I think is important: stake at least once every 9-10 days. I'm thinking that between us are a lot who has just a big pile of DMDs that are staking every 9 days, but the wallet is running at least 16 hours a day if not sometimes 24 hours a day.
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2016, 08:15:25 AM

I totally agree to mark wallets as active and not active. But I will add between all those examples another value that I think is important: stake at least once every 9-10 days. I'm thinking that between us are a lot who has just a big pile of DMDs that are staking every 9 days, but the wallet is running at least 16 hours a day if not sometimes 24 hours a day.

we talking about DMD 3.0
there lot unknown variable for u i know because lot stuff in codebase will change

the minimum stake age of 9 day is one of it

so dont let that influence ur decision of a ideal active/inactive wallet timeframe

my personal opinion is leaning towards 14 days

because we announced on so many placed to open twice a month for two days  the wallet is enough to claim ur rewards

now i dont want to punish people who follow that advice

BogdanCo

Activity: 729
Merit: 513

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 08:45:46 AM

we talking about DMD 3.0
there lot unknown variable for u i know because lot stuff in codebase will change

the minimum stake age of 9 day is one of it

so dont let that influence ur decision of a ideal active/inactive wallet timeframe

my personal opinion is leaning towards 14 days

because we announced on so many placed to open twice a month for two days  the wallet is enough to claim ur rewards

now i dont want to punish people who follow that advice

Then 14 days should be the minimum staking period.
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 09:01:33 AM
Last edit: April 20, 2016, 09:14:54 AM by Mister1k

I open my wallet once every day or two to sync.
I unlock and stake once every 7 to 10 days,
Soley Based on my weight.
When I am 90,000 to 100,000. I unlock and stake.
Below that threshold,I dont bother. Its pretty accurate and most importantly
Predictable.
Then I look at the network weight. Is it a good day today or tomorrow?
Quick and nasty,back to back minting inless than 45 minutes.
6-8 hours later, I stop. Clean up my wallet for unconfirmed minting.
I might get one unconfirmed.I Close the wallet.
Reload last weeks dat file and clean it up.
If I ran 24/7 malwarebytes freaks out to much for my liking.
Locked or unlocked.
There is to much malware attempts/attacks to run 24/7. IMHO.
Its like bungi jumping! If your not there you won't fall.
Mister.

My weight as of this post 88,579 against 3 plus million network wieght.
59 minutes turn around time.
Ill wait two more days and rape them then.

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2016, 12:13:09 PM

thx for share the way u use the wallet Mister1k

this show us that there is a difference between run the wallet for sync and open it for minting too

but for us there is no way to see if u have ur wallet open other than to see that u minted a block

so for activity tracking we can just take that in account

and the activity tracking would be address based not wallet based

a wallet means a gathering of private address keys to manage several addresses

is not visible or existing in the blockchain

u can try to guess like some blockexplorer do by look if some addresses involved in same transactions

but basically from blockchain perspective it can only seperate by addresses not by wallets

so overall a 14 day minted a POS block trigger for active flag would fit to they way u use the wallet too mister1k

more feedback from more people welcome

we want to learn how you use the wallet

to make sure the improvements in security and functionality that DMD 3.0 will bring

still let u use DMD the way u used it until yet

turdminer

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2016, 12:55:34 PM

i currently run the wallet 24/7, and will continue to do so when i get my rpi2 setup. i think this is a good discussion as incentive for others to run theirs 24/7 will help the network as a whole, though it runs really smooth as is.

Galactus

Activity: 505

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 01:07:11 PM

cryptonit

I don't understand a half of that that you write because of the translation...

please tell me who exactly will monitor my wallet when it is online? Smiley

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2016, 01:58:27 PM
Last edit: April 20, 2016, 02:08:36 PM by cryptonit

cryptonit

please tell me who exactly will monitor my wallet when it is online? Smiley

no one

its all visible in blockchain
when a address staked the last time

already now
for each POS coin

every DMD user is and stay anonymous
like all cryptocurrencies i know
DMD  dont track IPs or any other stuff that link persons or locations to addresses

all the info that is stored in blockchain is about transactions

and minting a POS block is a transaction too
mining a POW block is a transaction too

in that both cases its a transaction that create new coins because ur address solved a task
as coded in the sourcecode that is the base of a cryptocoin network

hope google translation get this understandable into russian language

to go for sure i write in easy words:

DMD Diamond dont know when ur wallet is online

but the blockchain know when a address is involved in a transaction and that include the time when it happened

Pages: « 1 ... 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 [536] 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 ... 862 »
  Print  

Jump to: