Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:13:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: YourPalsToots AMT user thread.  (Read 2006 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
opieum2

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 11:43:35 AM

I will take a look to see what I can find out. My thought is the power supply might be the problem. Even though it has 104A on a single rail....that might be the issue in and of itself. I ran into a problem with my Lepa 1600W and had to replace it recently. I had to relegate to PC. I ordered a pair of these instead.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=17-182-251

I was seeing power sags with my lepas that I could not explain as I knew the electrical was fine. Figured I had some extra on my budget so I shelled out for the ones above. I will post back more though once i have them. THe performance on the lepas was good BUT not as consistent. I was sure it was not the hardware in this case. FYI that rosewill was one of 3 models AMT actually recommended. They obviously had their systems working with those so I am going on that recommendation. Also the amps on those are more in line with our needs for these miners. I will know more once i have them. But chances are its the PSU in this case. Like I said. It kinda sucks because its a bit of trial and error. BUT it will help others out at least.
Obviously amt systems are not working dude!
Will you be so kind to share how your systems are working?
Pool graph preferably.
Thank you very much in advance

Again Loshia contribute something instead of useless comments since that is the only thing you have done throughout the entire AMT thing. You have not contributed anything but I told you so type comments...of course its obvious the systems aren't working properly. BUT looking carefully through the various comments, in not one situation is anyone running things as AMT recommends and they did make recommendations. The PSU is not one of the 3 they recommend which I imagine they tested with....OR the power requirements are met. The PSU situation is the case with me. The cards show up just fine. BUT the lepas on a per rail basis do not feed enough amperage to the cards. Those cards require alot more it appears. In my case all but a couple of chips are showing up. BUT not hashing. This is due to power. That much is obvious just on reading up on it. Once I get the new PSUs I will know for sure. The ones I got are the rosewills recommended by AMT. So if they still don't work properly after that (with the power sags not occurring on my electrical just on the system) I will be contacting AMT to address this. As its consistent on both systems its likley not both of them. The machines do hash for a while before they start experiencing this problem. But they dont sustain it. This is usually a power issue in my experience with other power hungry electronics. 

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
loshia
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 12:00:23 PM

I will take a look to see what I can find out. My thought is the power supply might be the problem. Even though it has 104A on a single rail....that might be the issue in and of itself. I ran into a problem with my Lepa 1600W and had to replace it recently. I had to relegate to PC. I ordered a pair of these instead.

I was seeing power sags with my lepas that I could not explain as I knew the electrical was fine. Figured I had some extra on my budget so I shelled out for the ones above. I will post back more though once i have them. THe performance on the lepas was good BUT not as consistent. I was sure it was not the hardware in this case. FYI that rosewill was one of 3 models AMT actually recommended. They obviously had their systems working with those so I am going on that recommendation. Also the amps on those are more in line with our needs for these miners. I will know more once i have them. But chances are its the PSU in this case. Like I said. It kinda sucks because its a bit of trial and error. BUT it will help others out at least.
Pool graph preferably.

Again Loshia contribute something instead of useless comments since that is the only thing you have done throughout the entire AMT thing. You have not contributed anything but I told you so type comments...of course its obvious the systems aren't working properly. BUT looking carefully through the various comments, in not one situation is anyone running things as AMT recommends and they did make recommendations. The PSU is not one of the 3 they recommend which I imagine they tested with....OR the power requirements are met. The PSU situation is the case with me. The cards show up just fine. BUT the lepas on a per rail basis do not feed enough amperage to the cards. Those cards require alot more it appears. In my case all but a couple of chips are showing up. BUT not hashing. This is due to power. That much is obvious just on reading up on it. Once I get the new PSUs I will know for sure. The ones I got are the rosewills recommended by AMT. So if they still don't work properly after that (with the power sags not occurring on my electrical just on the system) I will be contacting AMT to address this. As its consistent on both systems its likley not both of them. The machines do hash for a while before they start experiencing this problem. But they dont sustain it. This is usually a power issue in my experience with other power hungry electronics. 
Again opieum2 ,

I asked simple question and i got very long explanation that AMT stuff works as always but not your blades....I am not laughing at you
I can tell you that it is not PSU 100%
However fill free to spend 300+ USD for the second time i do not mind....
But then i will laugh loudly because my statement that Zipkin poserkoto is giving the crap in person will come true  Wink

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643999.msg7191563#msg7191563
And remember Bicknellski is not collecting money from community;D
opieum2

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 02:55:56 PM

Pool graph preferably.

Again opieum2 ,

I asked simple question and i got very long explanation that AMT stuff works as always but not your blades....I am not laughing at you
However fill free to spend 300+ USD for the second time i do not mind....
But then i will laugh loudly because my statement that Zipkin poserkoto is giving the crap in person will come true  Wink

Ok again...you said alot but nothing useful....WHY is it not the PSU then? Explain with a technical reason besides saying their hardware is crap. You have given no technical reason for it. Just that its crap. And suppose I do get the PSU and it works? then what? What have you said or done to prove me wrong here? That is the point I am making. Yes I spend my money. But at the same time its also a tax write off OR I can return it either way I get my money back for the PSUs. US Govt will give it back to me as its a legitimate business expense in taxes. So I am not concerned. I don't have the "high degree" but I do have information and look at the available data to base my conclusions on. Not a long explanation.

I dont mind being wrong. its how I learn. But show me WHY I am wrong and WHERE with an explanation that goes beyond its crap. I am willing to accept the hardware is broken. BUT I have not gotten to that point. It powers up and is picked up by the operating system. Which means something is working correctly. Its just the hashing that's not happening (consistently) which could be due to a power problem as I have already suspected. Again SHOW ME HOW I AM WRONG. Because you have not been able to do that from a technical standpoint. Explain why the PSU I have (LEPA 1600W) should work but doesnt. Go into as much detail as possible. Otherwise you just are proving my point about how you contribute nothing to this discussion. I am at least helping out the other people on here who got miners as much as I can. I dont have to. I could be just like you and lol at their even worse situation. I was fortunate to get two intact systems so I am willing to share that knowledge to help them out.

You have not done that. All you do is come on here and ask for stats and when it doesnt meet your standards you basically lol at them and say return or sue. How the fuck does that help them? It doesnt. Is AMT responsible for helping them out? YES! Are they doing that now? NO! But figure the community can step up. Or at least I will because I care about my fellow human beings I dont leave them to "die" and then kick them while they are down by laughing at them as you have essentially been doing.

Then fucking tell us or shut the fuck up. You have been saying that and said that before. I am calling you out here. Explain in detail. Because you talk alot of shit but have not backed up a single word of it with something concrete. Just more shit. IF you can do that then you have at least proven you can be useful. Otherwise you have proven my point and fit the perfect definition of a troll and flamebait.

loshia
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 03:19:30 PM

Pool graph preferably.

Really   Grin
Go back to university dude Cheesy

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
opieum2

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 03:50:54 PM

Pool graph preferably.

Really   Grin
Go back to university dude Cheesy

As I thought exactly you are a troll and still useless You still cant prove me wrong. And havent. Until you do you are exactly what you have proven yourself to be  Cheesy

loshia
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 04:27:54 PM

As I said post your pool speed graph and number of modules?
Again licking Amt ass will not bring your money back nore speed your rma
 Grin
But you can buy more psu's for sure the crap is a crap that is all

YourPalToots (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 05:01:41 PM

I too think it may be the PSU. I have another PSU arriving today. It has 6 - 12v / 30a rails.

I do know that one module is for sure bad. There isn't any smoke but I can smell it.
loshia
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 06:27:24 PM

I too think it may be the PSU. I have another PSU arriving today. It has 6 - 12v / 30a rails.

I do know that one module is for sure bad. There isn't any smoke but I can smell it.
Dude,
Do not spend your money for nothing.
Why do you think poserkoto Zipkin is so silent. He do not ever bother to delete my posts any more.
He is just shipping crap and he knows it!
That is all. Said....it is beyond very border that can be crossed

YourPalToots (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 06:38:27 PM

Dude,
Why do you think poserkoto Zipkin is so silent. He do not ever bother to delete my posts any more.

How about you add something new and helpful?
loshia
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 06:46:56 PM

Dude,

How about you add something new and helpful?
How about you to stop spending money for nothing
300 usd saved is not helpful. If it is not I can do nothing more helpful
Sorry
Zipkin poserko
It is about time you to show up and add something helpful will you Grin
You are the one who should help not me.  

opieum2

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 07:06:18 PM

@loshia

Again you have proven you are totally full of shit and just are a waste of space here. I cant stop you from posting. But it just shows that you honestly don't know shit other than to tell other people how they should spend their money. As far as I am concerned the PSUs I bought cost me 0$. I am getting the money back anyway one way or the other. I spent nothing in getting them at the end of the day. I know how the system works and can work it in my favor and do frequently and legally.

PS: Go away troll. Oh and if you decide to reply with more useless shit,  I will just make it my mission on this forum to make you look like a complete and utter ass in every fucking thread you reply to until you just fade away or actually contribute something useful. I will be your own personal troll. And you will not like it. This is me being nice. My mean side takes alot to show itself, but just because you are useless I hate nothing more than useless people, I will make it my mission to make sure the whole community sees you as useless until you either prove yourself otherwise or go away.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: