Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:31:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] YinCoin YangCoin ☯☯ RELAUNCH First Ever POS/POW Alternator! Multipool! ☯ ☯  (Read 41445 times)
spacecadet911

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 09:27:42 AM

Doubt it very much, just another shit coin.  Last I heard also that the devs have a lot of this coin stuck in cryptorush - so its all pre mined is it ? LOL, I smell a comm hard drive failure incident. Then its magically fixed to dump on your faces.  There was a reason the devs begged poloniex to not de list them.  Both their price went from 0.00000040 to 0.00000200 in two quick pumps very recently.  What is so special about two shit coins working in tandem in a multipool ?

Can we please have something new and not some bs coin that gives us nothing.

i have not seen one single coin which has never had a negative post, everyone says begged, where is your proof they begged, of course their coins are  stuck in CR because of the site failing, aernt other coins INSTAMINED.

poloniex would not ruin their reputation over a coin.

also see who is involved with yin/yang, see https://twitter.com/Crypto_Advisor, he is no scammer

sorry the facts are against you

Look at you being mad, you have zero facts only speculation.  You are looking to exploit.  

Poloniex Exchange @Poloniex

YIN and YANG are going to be delisted on April 21st. Please withdraw these coins.

https://twitter.com/Poloniex/statuses/457733967215861760

YIN and YANG will be staying. The dev has big plans for a relaunch.

https://twitter.com/Poloniex/statuses/458669999788666880

And it seems that is your ONLY evidence to hype anything up.  Read the twitter properly and their first post OP, and you will understand.  

LOL -  https://twitter.com/Crypto_Advisor

"CryptoAdvisor
@Crypto_Advisor

Looking for a community to discuss with, give advice, and run some Pumps with! Tuition Fund (BTC): 1DXhJn6sQ2sNQsnb7YURh22o54WZyZBEra "

Then a massive pump on April 24th from 0.00000040 to 0.00000200 on both coins in Poloneix.  

https://www.poloniex.com/exchange/btc_yin

https://www.poloniex.com/exchange/btc_yang

Those are CONCRETE facts and NOT speculation which  YOU rely on.  

Come at me with FACTS please, real ones otherwise you have NOTHING credible.

Otherwise as I said, shit coin with MAJORITY of the coins "being held" against the devs will. Scam every way you look at it.

So I ask you again grow a brain and conscience and stop promoting shit coins that ADD NO VALUE to the crypto market.  You sir are as gullible as they come.

fastminer

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 09:37:48 AM

Doubt it very much, just another shit coin.  Last I heard also that the devs have a lot of this coin stuck in cryptorush - so its all pre mined is it ? LOL, I smell a comm hard drive failure incident. Then its magically fixed to dump on your faces.  There was a reason the devs begged poloniex to not de list them.  Both their price went from 0.00000040 to 0.00000200 in two quick pumps very recently.  What is so special about two shit coins working in tandem in a multipool ?

Can we please have something new and not some bs coin that gives us nothing.

i have not seen one single coin which has never had a negative post, everyone says begged, where is your proof they begged, ofcourse their coins are  stuck in CR because of the site failing, aernt other coins INSTAMINED.

poloniex would not ruin their reputation over a coin.

also see who is involved with yin/yang, see https://twitter.com/Crypto_Advisor, he is no scammer

sorry the facts are against you

Look at you being mad, you have zero facts only speculation.  You are looking to exploit. 

YIN and YANG are going to be delisted on April 21st. Please withdraw these coins.

https://twitter.com/Poloniex/statuses/457733967215861760

YIN and YANG will be staying. The dev has big plans for a relaunch.

https://twitter.com/Poloniex/statuses/458669999788666880

And it seems that is your ONLY evidence to hype anything up.  Read the twitter properly and their first post OP, and you will understand.

Then a massive pump on April 24th from 0.00000040 to 0.00000200 on both coins in Poloneix. 

Those are CONCRETE facts and NOT speculation which  YOU rely on. 

Come at me with FACTS please, real ones otherwise you have NOTHING credible.

Otherwise as I said, shit coin with MAJORITY of the coins "being held" against the devs will. Scam every way you look at it.

So I ask you again grow a brain and conscience and stop promoting shit coins that ADD NO VALUE to the crypto market.

you have no clue, your only point is it went from 40 to 200, what were you expecting to happen for it too fall. when they announced they are going to de-list obviously everyone wants to sell, but when the owner of an exchange says its not going to de-list accompanied with dev has big plans, means he is supportive. i would trust a dude who has the know how of running a exchange over you any day, everyone is free to make their choice.

you then call it a pump, poloniex did say dev were re launching with big plans and he was right we have the proof today.

to call that jump from 40 to 200 a pump after that tweet shows your an amateur.
fastminer

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 09:39:33 AM

now your saying that you are right and the 1767 followers crypto adviser has are wrong and see his followers they have even bigger followers.

yes i will say those thousands are wrong and you are right LMAO

anyway i ain't clog this thread with your rubbish feel free to convince yourself.
xlcus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 09:41:27 AM

that means we will have the new wallet, right?

The balance in my old wallet will reserve, right?
fastminer

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 09:42:11 AM

that means we will have the new wallet, right?

The balance in my old wallet will reserve, right?

yes everyone will have the same amount of coins they have now,
xlcus
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 09:45:05 AM

2 questions:

how are the old coins doing?

if i bought them, what happen when they relunch?

thx.

The old coins are still all in the market, except for some which are stuck on Cryptorush (Exact numbers will be given). Before relaunch and POS starts, all coins will be distributed somehow. At this point, distribution is still something we are figuring out how we want to approach. If you do buy some coins on Poloniex, then we do believe they will rise in price, but that is a risk that each person must make for themselves.

Great news.
I'm happy I am still holding all of my coins. 
Agreed the dev to choose a good distribution method. 
spacecadet911

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 09:50:24 AM

now your saying that you are right and the 1767 followers crypto adviser has are wrong and see his followers they have even bigger followers.

anyway i ain't clog this thread with your rubbish feel free to convince yourself.

You are not saying anything at all.  Clearly you are having difficulties accepting the real facts, so whatever dude, stop promoting SHIT COINS that offer NO VALUE to the crypto community.

There is a sucker born every minute and you are the biggest of them all, do us a favor and fuck off already.

The pump was done on purpose, the coin is worthless, you are an idiot plain and simple if you think this coin/s are a great idea. Only someone who is already heavily invested in the coin will trumpet it as so good as you.  I bet you are holding a big bag huh, didnt get out at 200.

Watch out guys for ANYONE heavily promoting ying/yang scam coin on any chat box.

The fact most of the coin is all tied up and un accessible in crypto rush STINKS - the fact on the Crypto rush twitter account the guy openly admits to pumping - SCAM. The fact that the shit coin was doing SOOO POORLY it was about to be delisted then they begged poloneix to not remove it then less than 24 hours later their stock is PUMPED - scam

Hopefully the people reading are smarter to see through all this bullshit, the evidence is posted

Refute it how you want, but you will be wrong, so don't even bother replying anymore to me, you are by far the biggest idiot I have every had the displeasure of meeting on ANY forum.

lihaidong198871

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 09:51:42 AM

Can u tell us when the new wallet will be launched?
And  if i buy some coins on Poloniex,can i change it to the new one?
and It is the same amount?
xlcus
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 09:53:14 AM

You are not saying anything at all.  Clearly you are having difficulties accepting the real facts, so whatever dude, stop promoting SHIT COINS that offer NO VALUE to the crypto community.

There is a sucker born every minute and you are the biggest of them all, do us a favor and fuck off already.

The pump was done on purpose, the coin is worthless, you are an idiot plain and simple if you think this coin/s are a great idea. Only someone who is already heavily invested in the coin will trumpet it as so good as you.  I bet you are holding a big bag huh, didnt get out at 200.

Watch out guys for ANYONE heavily promoting ying/yang scam coin on any chat box.

The fact most of the coin is all tied up and un accessible in crypto rush STINKS - the fact on the Crypto rush twitter account the guy openly admits to pumping - SCAM. The fact that the shit coin was doing SOOO POORLY it was about to be delisted then they begged poloneix to not remove it then less than 24 hours later their stock is PUMPED - scam

Hopefully the people reading are smarter to see through all this bullshit, the evidence is posted

Refute it how you want, but you will be wrong, so don't even bother replying anymore to me, you are by far the biggest idiot I have every had the displeasure of meeting on ANY forum.

I don't think there is nothing in these Yin/Yang coins.

What we need is a more transparent and reasonable distribution.
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 09:58:39 AM

Troll Guide 101:

1. Do not feed the Trolls. Smiley
2. Do not feed the Trolls. Smiley
3. Do not feed the Trolls. Smiley

Smiley
fastminer

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 10:01:00 AM

Can u tell us when the new wallet will be launched?
And  if i buy some coins on Poloniex,can i change it to the new one?
and It is the same amount?

speak to crypto advisor, as far as i know, any coins you hold will not change most likely they will just release a updated wallet, so all coins are safe, speak to crypto advisor on twitter

again i trust the judgement of a dude who knows how to run a exchange over you spacecadet911 any day, you have no proof they begged lol

facts will be facts and BS  will be BS
spacecadet911

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 10:05:24 AM

Troll Guide 101:

1. Do not feed the Trolls. Smiley
2. Do not feed the Trolls. Smiley
3. Do not feed the Trolls. Smiley

Smiley

Posting the facts that refute his argument isn't trolling.  Those with no reply can only use "trolling comment as a comeback have nothing.

People who cant debate and only want to win and throw a hissy fit like fast miner here when proven as a joke/liar are to be ignored.  Next time try and keep the toys in the cot when someone proves your favorite coin of the day to pump is being refuted with facts that it is a scam.

If only this community had any humility and stopped promoting and accepting shit coins like this, p&d coins then these kind of scams wouldnt exist to a blatant extent. The devs need to form some ethical standard as this is bullshit.

The fact is, no one can refute the claims I have made that involves FACTS.  Only opinions and opinions are like assholes is what you bring me, and we all have them.

Next.
fastminer

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 10:16:19 AM

on launch day things will be hectic anyone predicting what the volume will be
Aur3

Activity: 378

Embrace change

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 10:18:36 AM

I think it will about 20-100BTC volume first day, and it will increase on next days.

Let's make a change. Change makes you better. Change makes you smarter. Change makes you healthier.
xlcus
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 10:19:37 AM

I think it will about 20-100BTC volume first day, and it will increase on next days.

no prediction can be given by me as i think it depends on how the distributed will be.
fastminer

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 10:21:21 AM

no prediction can be given by me as i think it depends on how the distributed will be.

agree, i think distribution will be fair this time many examples they can follow, the price is so cheap right now im not worrried at all, i can trust them with that
Philll90

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 10:37:46 AM

Sounds good. Smiley

But how will this coin become POW?
lihaidong198871

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 10:44:39 AM

Thank you ,I know it ,I will wait the new wallet~ Grin
platorin

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 11:07:19 AM

Moving to POS is always a great idea. I hope you will find a decent way to redistribute all the coins. Good luck, mates!
The One
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 11:33:11 AM

YINCOIN & YANGCOIN (Why two coins? Read below) Poloniex did not delist us because they believe in the future of these coins!

ETA: 10-14 Days

These coins are relaunching and we have HUGE plans ahead. We are bringing something new that has never been done before.
This relaunch is focused on making YinCoin and YangCoin POS/POW, and setting up merged mining as well as multipools.

The key is that they will alternate between those, so at one point Yin will be POS and Yang will be POW. We are working on a getting a switch setup that is activated by mining, and when trigger each coin's role will swap, so then Yang will be POS and YIN will be POW.

We have started developing a website for the coins, and we now have investors with up to 100btc in funding to assist in the future of these coins. One big goal with all of this will be to get on Mintpal.

Our team this time around is the same at the core, but we have new members who bring strong skills. We are taking this very seriously, and expect huge growth. Expect to see x100 price increases when everything is completed.

YinCoin                                                                                       YangCoin          
18,000,000 Total Coin Supply                                                          18,000,000 Total Coin Supply

Exchanges:

Blockchain:
http://cga.inceptioncraft.net/blockexplorer/chain/Yangcoin    
http://cga.inceptioncraft.net/blockexplorer/chain/Yincoin

Why did we fail before?
Simple. Giving away coins for free essentially makes them worth nothing. We have not been dormant, we have been working to make these coins relevant and this is how.

What happened to all the coins you premined for distribution in the original yinyang. Are you going to sit on them or destroy them?

How does POW work when they have been premined?

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: