Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:29:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] YinCoin YangCoin ☯☯ RELAUNCH First Ever POS/POW Alternator! Multipool! ☯ ☯  (Read 41444 times)
Philll90

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 05:34:20 PM

1k now Smiley

dev ,, many people believe this coin, the coin may not disappoint Smiley

i dont think so,volume on poloniex is only 2btc..be carefully

yeah you're right. at the moment the rise can easily fall again because of the low volume and buy orders, but I guess within the next days the trading volume will increase so the price should be more stable.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bocyaj

Activity: 1326
Merit: 308

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 05:56:21 PM

2 questions:

how are the old coins doing?

if i bought them, what happen when they relunch?

thx.

The old coins are still all in the market, except for some which are stuck on Cryptorush (Exact numbers will be given). Before relaunch and POS starts, all coins will be distributed somehow. At this point, distribution is still something we are figuring out how we want to approach. If you do buy some coins on Poloniex, then we do believe they will rise in price, but that is a risk that each person must make for themselves.

just found out about these coins today and decided to look into it.  Read through this thread and surprised no one has taken the above statement the way that I read it.

Nowhere here does it explicitly say the coins that I buy now on poloniex will be transferable to the new wallet after the re-launch. 

"The old coins are still all in the market",  This just says the old coins are still out there and you can trade them on poloniex.  Nothing about what happens to them after the re-launch.
"all coins will be distributed somehow", I assume you mean the coins in cryptorush (guessing these are the orig launch premine ? why were they on cryptorush ?), but you say all coins.

I have never lost coins due to a wallet update, but this whole re-branding/re-launch makes me think the old coins may not be brought over to the new chain/fork or whatever is going to happen.

I am not trying to rain on anybody's parade here, but I am currently not comfortable enough on what is happening to go buy coins on Poloniex right now.  My guess is that I am not the only one that took it this way, just the first one to post on here about it.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Aur3

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Embrace change

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 06:01:46 PM

Everything is good, bocyaj, look, not all coins of these 18Millions was distributed yet, some of them, about 5% stucked on cryptorush, other maybe about 3-5millions distributed already and left 12-15millions will be distributed later. Updated wallet will be like in other's coin wallet, no coins become lost after update, total amount will remain the same. "Old" and "new" coins are the same from the same pie.

Let's make a change. Change makes you better. Change makes you smarter. Change makes you healthier.
YinCoinYangCoin (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 06:05:49 PM

Everything is good, bocyaj, look, not all coins of these 18Millions was distributed yet, some of them, about 5% stucked on cryptorush, other maybe about 3-5millions distributed already and left 12-15millions will be distributed later. Updated wallet will be like in other's coin wallet, no coins become lost after update, total amount will remain the same. "Old" and "new" coins are the same from the same pie.

Couldn't have explained it any better.

YinCoin & YangCoin Creator
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=582433
http://Yinyangpool.com = #1 Most Profiable pool in Cryptos
bocyaj

Activity: 1326
Merit: 308

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 06:18:23 PM

Couldn't have explained it any better.

Thank you for the clarification.  I feel much better now.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
tripster69

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 06:32:54 PM

This should be very possible, if everything is going well and this coin get some good promotion:
Short-term (next 3 days): 1-2k sat
Mid-term (at relaunch date, with a good distribution plan): 4-6k sat
Long-term: 10k+ sat (if distribution is going well & good promotion)

I love a sensible reply. Thanks
fastminer

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 06:59:04 PM

will we have a windows, android and mac wallet
S3052
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 07:01:04 PM

YIN showing a massive uptrend in the past 24 hours!

Philll90

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 08:08:03 PM

YIN showing a massive uptrend in the past 24 hours!

Yeah really looking good!
fastminer

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 08:46:37 PM

people are liking the unique two coin system can this be the next AUR or BC
DailyModo

Activity: 812

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 09:10:56 PM

Vote for mintpal https://www.mintpal.com/voting

yin has already 18 btc volume on poloniex it might go crazy in th next hours.

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
XCASH
Legendary

Activity: 929

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 09:30:30 PM

Hi,

There were coin2 holders who did not find out in time that the dev was swapping original C2 coins for new C2.0 coins. Those people lost their investments.

Androids tokens did a similar coin swap, old androids tokens for new ones.

Are you planning a similar coin swap for yin/yang, or can we just drop our old wallet.dat into the new Qt folder when you release the new Qt? I just want to be certain I do not lose my coins.
fastminer

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 09:36:02 PM

Hi,

There were coin2 holders who did not find out in time that the dev was swapping original C2 coins for new C2.0 coins. Those people lost their investments.

Are you planning a similar coin swap for yin/yang, or can we just drop our old wallet.dat into the new Qt folder when you release the new Qt? I just want to be certain I do not lose my coins.

no, any coins you buy now can be deposited in the new wallet, just think of it as a updated wallet, the coins are the same and remember were not changing yin coins into yang coins, there will still be 18m yin coins and 18m yang coins, all old which can be stored in new wallet.
XCASH
Legendary

Activity: 929

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 09:52:17 PM

Hi,

no, any coins you buy now can be deposited in the new wallet, just think of it as a updated wallet, the coins are the same and remember were not changing yin coins into yang coins, there will still be 18m yin coins and 18m yang coins, all old which can be stored in new wallet.

Thanks,

That's put my mind at rest, so I can just take my old wallet and drop it into the new Qt folder.
fastminer

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 09:56:46 PM

yes, or for peace of mind, send your coins from old wallet to an exchange then send from a exchange to new wallet
DailyModo

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 10:09:58 PM

Hi,

Great , thank you for the explanation.

Right now people thinks that the 3000% rise is unatural.

But ech coin only has a 18M cap and 2000 satoshi should be a gorund floor for both coins.

The only reason the growth seems unatural is because the coin was priced way too low on the market from the very start and early weak hands are now trading hands to stronger holders.

In 24hour the coin will be steady at 2K sato and will show a better growth pattern to rely on.

Right now Yin and yang are very cheap.

CONTACT
fastminer

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 10:23:58 PM

Hi,

But ech coin only has a 18M cap and 2000 satoshi should be a gorund floor for both coins.

The only reason the growth seems unatural is because the coin was priced way too low on the market from the very start and early weak hands are now trading hands to stronger holders.

In 24hour the coin will be steady at 2K sato and will show a better growth pattern to rely on.

yes agree but its not unnatural its natural for a coin in the lows to rise this quick on great news, were the only coin doing this two coin system.

look at volume increasing too, talk of it being on mintpal will begin too, then you all know what happens when it will hit mintpal,
DailyModo

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 10:43:43 PM

Hi,

yes agree but its not unnatural its natural for a coin in the lows to rise this quick on great news, were the only coin doing this two coin system.

look at volume increasing too, talk of it being on mintpal will begin too, then you all know what happens when it will hit mintpal,

this is a unique system indeed.

It would be great if the dev post more infos : bounties,distribution projects.

im supporting this coin and promoting it to my 700 followers on twitter.

CONTACT
fudge

Activity: 666
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 10:49:58 PM

So what is the plan? Any details?

Haшa гpyшa нaйpoзкopчyмaкyвaтiшa!
DailyModo

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 10:52:16 PM

If anyone is in to make a giveaway let me know. ill put 5K yin to give away.

CONTACT
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: