Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 06:58:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] YinCoin YangCoin ☯☯ RELAUNCH First Ever POS/POW Alternator! Multipool! ☯ ☯  (Read 41445 times)
DailyModo

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 07:36:15 AM

Expecting big things today. Mintpal soon is a very strong chance at this point. Now that coin is stabilizing around 700-1000, time to move the floor to 1500-2000.

We still need more buy orders to stabilise.

But I believe we will get there with some time and the multipool being unique to the coin might help alot.

There are some steps before it goes big but i believe this is a very good start after a 24hr re-launch.

we will get a serious rise after wallets are released, many investors do not buy a coin without a updated wallet, plus they want to check if the coins wlll be deposited into the wallet, as soon as that happens it will explode again, not 4000% but 5k satoshi possible after wallet release, then talk of it going on to mintpal could drive it too 10k, maybe 20k and on launch day, who knows, we are unique offering two coin system. if we pass blackcoin massive PR headed our way. this could make you btc balance explode in just one week, buying in at these prices is awesome, anything before mintpal is good

I totally agree but it will require an active dev which will attract an active community.
Also some unique project to the coin because with all these coins out there it needs something else then the 2 coin system to keep it going forward.

Im looking forward to the unique yin yang pool which will offer the member to mine both coins in alternance in as pow and pos.

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
fastminer

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 07:48:13 AM

Expecting big things today. Mintpal soon is a very strong chance at this point. Now that coin is stabilizing around 700-1000, time to move the floor to 1500-2000.

But I believe we will get there with some time and the multipool being unique to the coin might help alot.

There are some steps before it goes big but i believe this is a very good start after a 24hr re-launch.

we will get a serious rise after wallets are released, many investors do not buy a coin without a updated wallet, plus they want to check if the coins wlll be deposited into the wallet, as soon as that happens it will explode again, not 4000% but 5k satoshi possible after wallet release, then talk of it going on to mintpal could drive it too 10k, maybe 20k and on launch day, who knows, we are unique offering two coin system. if we pass blackcoin massive PR headed our way. this could make you btc balance explode in just one week, buying in at these prices is awesome, anything before mintpal is good

I totally agree but it will require an active dev which will attract an active community.
Also some unique project to the coin because with all these coins out there it needs something else then the 2 coin system to keep it going forward.

Im looking forward to the unique yin yang pool which will offer the member to mine both coins in alternance in as pow and pos.

the dev is quite active now, one of the dev is crypto_advisor on twitter, you can ask him stuff he was online a little while ago
DailyModo

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 08:57:30 AM

the dev is quite active now, one of the dev is crypto_advisor on twitter, you can ask him stuff he was online a little while ago

Great then ive been following him for quite some times now and hes very active in the crypto market.

CONTACT
DailyModo

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 09:08:27 AM

I saw a member idea on the poloniex troll box and i though it was nice so maybe it could be done?

A market where people can trade yin for yang at 1-1 cost would be a pretty cool feature.

This would totally keep the yin and yang prices close to each other while they rise day after day.

if 1 yin = 1 yang

then the market wont be manipulated so easily to try to pump only 1. when 1 rise the other one rise automaticly that would be a great feature what yall think?

CONTACT
ascer

Activity: 122

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 09:58:49 AM

What time will you be opened yincoinyangcoin network, my wallet is unable with the new, I am very worried.

bolenath

Activity: 147

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 10:14:43 AM

So what about all the coins you promised to pay before, Huh? Until you fixed that, you and your coin will be in my black book of scammers..

DailyModo

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 10:51:48 AM
Last edit: April 25, 2014, 11:11:05 AM by DailyModo

So what about all the coins you promised to pay before, Huh? Until you fixed that, you and your coin will be in my black book of scammers..

why giving free coins away when people like you are so eager to go dump them to make a profit, how is this good for the coin?

What ever way the dev chose to distirbute the coins will be ok for me as long as its not free giveaways , this only encourage dumpers.

CONTACT
fastminer

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 11:12:57 AM

when the new wallet is released there will  be a huge increase in the price, many investors waiting for that wallet
Orgazmo

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 11:14:19 AM

Hi all!How can I insert file in PM,to prove my buy order of coins?
DailyModo

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 11:53:02 AM

24 hours market volume for yin-yang 66 BTC up to now!

CONTACT
lihaidong198871

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 12:35:36 PM

yinyang to da moon~ Grin
Philll90

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 02:46:29 PM

When will the wallet be released?
fastminer

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 02:50:22 PM

according to crypto_advisor on twitter 6 hours
Philll90

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 03:03:09 PM

according to crypto_advisor on twitter 6 hours

Ah great! Smiley
colinistheman

Activity: 899
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 03:06:24 PM

RonPaulCoin has a new client release (v2.0) and hard fork at block 45000 (less than 500 blocks away)

Please update new client at www.ronpaulcoin.com

Github source: www.github.com/ronpaulcoin/ronpaulcoin

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Philll90

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 03:08:07 PM

RonPaulCoin has a new client release (v2.0) and hard fork at block 45000 (less than 500 blocks away)

Please update new client at www.ronpaulcoin.com

Github source: www.github.com/ronpaulcoin/ronpaulcoin

wrong thread?
fastminer

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 05:11:37 PM

are we being added to bittrex
ky_storm

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

@ky_storm

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 05:26:11 PM

I have twittered @BittrexExchange and the tream leader @Crypto_Advisor had been talking to him as well.
I think it will happen soon.
YinCoinYangCoin (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 05:35:46 PM

I have twittered @BittrexExchange and the tream leader @Crypto_Advisor had been talking to him as well.

He said our plans sound exciting. It seems very possible. Mac wallets have been put on the announcement page in the github, and windows will be finished tonight. We need miners to activate the network. Please read the announcement to see how to mine.

YinCoin & YangCoin Creator
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=582433
http://Yinyangpool.com = #1 Most Profiable pool in Cryptos
ky_storm

Activity: 105

@ky_storm

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 05:41:42 PM

He said our plans sound exciting. It seems very possible. Mac wallets have been put on the announcement page in the github, and windows will be finished tonight. We need miners to activate the network. Please read the announcement to see how to mine.

Great job!
Keep working.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: