Bitcoin Forum
August 06, 2024, 10:22:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] YinCoin YangCoin ☯☯ RELAUNCH First Ever POS/POW Alternator! Multipool! ☯ ☯  (Read 41460 times)
Christopher RF

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 12:31:38 PM

It's too many POS coins came out in these days.
So, if there has no new innovation, investor may no pay for that.
And will these two coins relunch after about 10 days? 

They must have more than one flash point.
Do them will be?
i dont know any other POS coin with a multipool, that will be as cheap to buy. they have 18 million coins, each, look at CINNI 15million coins price 9000 satoshi, look at comm they have 1 billion coins and rose to 250, its just a bargain. the news is now official and this will give it a run above 1000 satoshi, and still it would be the cheapest pos coin, when its fully launched, it will just rise further and further, thus increasing volume, and making our way towards mintpal and you all know when there is hype of mintpal the sky is the limit Cheesy Cheesy
fastminer

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 01:37:31 PM

devs should be online in 3 hours, hopefully that wallet should be resolved
spacecadet911

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 01:52:13 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2014, 03:46:44 PM by spacecadet911

devs should be online in 3 hours, hopefully that wallet should be resolved

Which one ? as it clearly isnt the OP, maybe you should PM the CGA devs to see where they are at with this hey.

If the scam wasn't real I wouldn't have to warn people.  Ignore me all you want, just proves that it is a scam.  

Why did you remove most of your stake future ? no buy orders unless its from his bot, jump in poloniex everyone is saying the same thing - that this is a scam.

I wouldn't worry to much about this coin, it will be dropped pretty fast and this fastmine/futuretrader will trying to ram his pin dick down your throat about another coin and its amazing unique feature - a wallet LOLOL soon enough.  Its how scammers work.

If it doesn't work on me, they will move onto to someone else who will buy into it, but will vindicate those that point out their scam.

YinCoinYangCoin (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 02:36:08 PM

Good to know we only have one troll right now on this thread. The main dev is S4w3doff and he created CGA. Obviously the dev team we have is capable enough. It's not that we haven't been working on the wallet, but we are just struggling to fix it. We are still at least 10 days from launch, so this is all just the beginning phases.

YinCoin & YangCoin Creator
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=582433
http://Yinyangpool.com = #1 Most Profiable pool in Cryptos
fastminer

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 02:39:52 PM

which pool can i use to mine yin coin,
spacecadet911

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 02:58:52 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2014, 04:15:20 PM by spacecadet911

Good to know we only have one troll right now on this thread. The main dev is S4w3doff and he created CGA. Obviously the dev team we have is capable enough. It's not that we haven't been working on the wallet, but we are just struggling to fix it. We are still at least 10 days from launch, so this is all just the beginning phases.

One troll??? stop saying WE like you are even a dev and knows how to code - you OUTSOURCED EVERYTHING and are only pumping and dumping. The very definition of a troll is someone WHO HAS FACTS and is using them to point out the real story. You are deflecting.  You have chocolate on your face and I am asking who ate all the chocolate but you are still ying through your teeth.

You so funny.  Tell everyone how much of your coinsssssssssssss as there is 2 is pre mined and stuck in cryptorush. Whats the full amount ?  Who is actually coding everything ? as it seems you are doing nothing but taking credit.  Why does the dev who is coding everything want to remain anonymous ?

Stop picking and choosing your battles, you are losing the war here by me exposing everything and you all deflecting and ignoring facts.  People aren't that stupid which you hope them to be with this.

What about your twitter where you state you are looking for people to talk with and be part of a pump and dump team. Not start a meaning ful coin to benefit people in anyway Huh? your a joke.

I know the game
.  Ive taken a fair chunk of your coin from knowing it very early on, so thanks for that, but I will still piss on this coin as that is all it is good for.

Your eyes must have lite up knowing a delisted defunct coin can be exploited by a pump and dump team. Then you get the biggest scab in poloniex/cryptosy in future trader/bitcoinaddict2387462384whatever to whore out the coin like no tomorrow.  Exposed for what it is.

I am giving people the FACTS, you are all deflecting.

If you dont like it, then stop fucking up.   There are ALWAYS TWO sides to the story, guess what one they want you to believe.  This coin will be dead soon enough after its dumped and the players who instigated this have made profit.

I love making money, to be comfortable but I draw the line at GREED. Thats why its pretty obvious WHO HAS BETTER MORALS in real life just by reading this thread. Thanks for allowing me to steal some of your profits.

http://coincreator.net/ should have created a brand new coin - would have bee cheaper

Next.

fastminer

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 04:30:33 PM

any ETA on the wallet, im able to transfer from one exchange to another but really could do with a wallet
YinCoinYangCoin (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 04:42:19 PM

any ETA on the wallet, im able to transfer from one exchange to another but really could do with a wallet

Yes, happy to report that we found the original dns seednodes to not be working. We are recoding the wallets with new nodes, and will release new versions of mac and windows wallets. ETA is 3-4 hours.

YinCoin & YangCoin Creator
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=582433
http://Yinyangpool.com = #1 Most Profiable pool in Cryptos
fastminer

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 04:57:35 PM

Yes, happy to report that we found the original dns seednodes to not be working. We are recoding the wallets with new nodes, and will release new versions of mac and windows wallets. ETA is 3-4 hours.

great, cant wait, please make sure its running, look at what the failed wallet has done to the price,
spacecadet911

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 05:14:59 PM

great, cant wait, please make sure its running, look at what the failed wallet has done to the price,

LOL failed wallet my ass, who did you outsource it to this time.. Otherwise you both are dismissing critical facts about your scam.  

All you are doing is this every time I question and lay out the scam in detail.  You are fucking with peoples real money, they wont be happy when this is all done.  Better get a decent hiding spot and change your names. It will come, and you know I am right, hence why you are putting your hands to your ears and going lalalal i cant hear you.

Fucking scammers of the shit kind.

http://spreadeaglepatriot.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/ostrich.jpg
xkdxdavis10

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 05:17:14 PM

Hey spacecadet911

Do u have nothing better to do, I am tired of reading your garbage u keep posting. It is obviuous you have a personal issue with yin/yang. I really dont care. We heard you yell scam. Now go find another coin to bash cause your loosing ground here.

oh and .3 to 1.9 btc trading yin and yang in 2 days says I DONT BELIEVE A WORD YOU SAY.

Coffeecoin:BybX6rFdQTaYbdyJypNTLverZbvKPPJEdR
fastminer

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 05:17:46 PM

LOL failed wallet my ass, who did you outsource it to this time.. Otherwise you both are dismissing critical facts about your scam.  

All you are doing is this every time I question and lay out the scam in detail.  You fucking with people real money, they wotn be happy when this is all done.  Better get a decent hiding spot and change your names.

not really im just bored of you, bring another troll, your a beginner, new account and claims to be the people's saviour, lol,
spacecadet911

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 05:23:16 PM

Hey spacecadet911

Do u have nothing better to do, I am tired of reading your garbage u keep posting. It is obviuous you have a personal issue with yin/yang. I really dont care. We heard you yell scam. Now go find another coin to bash cause your loosing ground here.

oh and .3 to 1.9 btc trading yin and yang in 2 days says I DONT BELIEVE A WORD YOU SAY.

LOL am I am supposed to be impressed with that ? lol you don't even know how this scam is working even with me pointing it out. the volume belongs to 1-2 people.  They control the price. 

Every piece of news they pump up as if its the best news ever and its just shit tidbits of stuff they already should have. 

Being ignorant to the scam doesn't excuse you from being stupid, but since you are siding with scammers and rather believe them, then that tells me all about you.

So I will keep refuting this bs with facts so people with their real money can invest properly and at least know what they are getting into.  For you, its a lost cause I can tell.  So if you dont like what I am saying stiff shit deal with it, its a free forum.

spacecadet911

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 05:30:18 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2014, 05:42:11 PM by spacecadet911

All you are doing is this every time I question and lay out the scam in detail.  You fucking with people real money, they wotn be happy when this is all done.  Better get a decent hiding spot and change your names.

http://spreadeaglepatriot.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/ostrich.jpg

not really im just bored of you, bring another troll, your a beginner, new account and claims to be the people's saviour, lol,

I am not anybodies savior, as you can tell I can stand on my own two feet, you are running scared like a dog with a tail between your legs, I just hate you and your scammy mates and ways, its finally caught up with you.

You are a gutless worm and LIKE it that matters when I joined, you are stupid to think that it matters when i sign up, you are a coward future trader.

Well looks we have something in common as I am sick and tired of your scams, sick of reading your shit over and over scamming noobs.

You got nothing to say as I am right and you are wrong, you cant defend yourself and this scam as its true, you got nothing, no alibi nothing.  Hence you deflecting and calling me a troll when I am presenting facts NONE of you cant disprove.   Are you all really this dense ?

I hope you lose big on this as you are hoping you wont.

Keep digging your hole buddy, its going to need to be deep enough so no one can find you.. I suggest 6 feet and do us all a favor.

Don't like it use report to a moderator you girls.  let the mods decide.

People of the forum, you decide what this is, but I am done, if I stay around here any longer I might start believing my own shit is gold and start eating it like these noobs.
fastminer

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 05:44:39 PM

All you are doing is this every time I question and lay out the scam in detail.  You fucking with people real money, they wotn be happy when this is all done.  Better get a decent hiding spot and change your names.

I am not anybodies savior, as you can tell I can stand on my own two feet, you are running scared like a dog with a tail between your legs, I just hate you and your scammy mates and ways, its finally caught up with you.

You are a gutless worm and LIKE it that matters when I joined, you are stupid to think that it matters when i sign up, you are a coward future trader.

Well looks we have something in common as I am sick and tired of your scams, sick of reading your shit over and over scamming noobs.

You got nothing to say as I am right and you are wrong, you cant defend yourself and this scam as its true, you got nothing, no alibi nothing.  Hence you deflecting and calling me a troll when I am presenting facts NONE of you cant disprove.   Are you all really this dense ?

Keep digging your hole buddy, its going to need to be deep enough so no one can find you.. I suggest 6 feet and do us all a favor.

People of the forum, you decide what this is, but I am done, if I stay around here any longer I might start believing my own shit is gold and start eating it like these noobs.

finally he is going, he thinks just by being repetitive in his posts, it makes him correct, id like you to stay, your posts makes us more legit.
14aristokrat

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 05:48:39 PM

Did you know that your coin is a scam coin
barryzand

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 05:54:29 PM

dude.. can I hire you to troll in other threads? You are awesome man... LOL... You bump up this thread at least 10x a day... hahaha...

Can I bring up a friendly reminder of the Ignore button people?
fastminer

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 05:59:06 PM

scam coin lol, CGA  coin devs are involved here which has been confirmed by poloniex mods, to call this a scam that means CGA coin  is a scam. BUSONI who runs poloniex did not de-list them,  for a reason,

then spacecadet will say they begged to stay on poloniex where is your proof of that. the fact that cga devs working on another coin (cga coin) are trusted on that coin, automatically removes this as a scam. busoni has backed this up by not de-listing. he clearly said it himself self big plans, which we have, i will not be surprised to see this 5k-10k by launch day.
fastminer

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 06:04:38 PM

the messed up thing is some investors could have sold at loss listening to him, and will just be pissed to see this in the 1000s,

just make your own mind up. why would CGA devs who have been praised as talented and trustworthy by mods on poloniex help crypto_advisor who is trusted to build the coin. if you trust CGA, no reason not to trust yinyang.

at the end of the day its your coins, just be logical about your decision. no one makes a new account to tell someone a coin is a scam. he made a new account as when he is proved wrong when price is rocketing, he can go back to using his other account.
spacecadet911

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 06:17:34 PM

the messed up thing is some investors could have sold at loss listening to him, and will just be pissed to see this in the 1000s,

just make your own mind up. why would CGA devs who have been praised as talented and trustworthy by mods on poloniex help crypto_advisor who is trusted to build the coin. if you trust CGA, no reason not to trust yinyang.

at the end of the day its your coins, just be logical about your decision. no one makes a new account to tell someone a coin is a scam. he made a new account as when he is proved wrong when price is rocketing, he can go back to using his other account.

Excuse me, see the poor social engineering he is trying to do.  You are duping people out of money your stock is worthless because YOU MAKE IT SO because you have most of the volume - are you fucking dense and skipping over these facts.  I know how you work, deny it all you want.  You can only deflect and pass the blame as I caught you red handed. As I said I am not your parents, I can see right your bullshit.

You have only your selves to blame, many people are pissed off at you.

And I use 1 account douchbag, keep coming at me, you will LOSE every time.

You use multiple accounts, as its your first thought, I am not that scared like you, you dupe people into buying baited stock and dump on them and keep hammering and typing about stupid shit.  Your time is over futuretrader.

there I go eating my own shit and thinking it tastes good, thanks futuretrader you taught me something.

The fact you think i have multiple accounts is the funniest thing ever / which accounts are we talking about ? as far as I am concerned MANY people have the same view as I do. Ignorant fuck.

Start digging that hole future, you will need it.

If people lose money over this its YOUR FAULT FUTURETRADER

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: