Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 09:21:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] YinCoin YangCoin ☯☯ RELAUNCH First Ever POS/POW Alternator! Multipool! ☯ ☯  (Read 41445 times)
fastminer

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 06:20:46 PM

the messed up thing is some investors could have sold at loss listening to him, and will just be pissed to see this in the 1000s,

just make your own mind up. why would CGA devs who have been praised as talented and trustworthy by mods on poloniex help crypto_advisor who is trusted to build the coin. if you trust CGA, no reason not to trust yinyang.

at the end of the day its your coins, just be logical about your decision. no one makes a new account to tell someone a coin is a scam. he made a new account as when he is proved wrong when price is rocketing, he can go back to using his other account.

Excuse me, see the poor social engineering he is trying to do.  You are duping people out of money your stock is worthless because YOU MAKE IT SO because you have most of the volume - are you fucking dense and skipping over these facts.  I know how you work, deny it all you want.  You can only deflect and pass the blame as I caught you red handed. As I said I am not your parents, I can see right your bullshit.

You have only your selves to blame, many people are pissed off at you.

And I use 1 account douchbag, keep coming at me, you will LOSE every time.

You use multiple accounts, as its your first thought, I am not that scared like you, you dupe people into buying baited stock and dump on them and keep hammering and typing about stupid shit.  Your time is over futuretrader.

there I go eating my own shit and thinking it tastes good, thanks futuretrader you taught me something.

The fact you think i have multiple accounts is the funniest thing ever / which accounts are we talking about ? as far as I am concerned MANY people have the same view as I do. Ignorant fuck.

Start digging that hole future, you will need it.

If people lose money over this its YOUR FAULT FUTURETRADER

ok answer this IS CGA COIN A SCAM
jesor

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 06:22:42 PM

Spacecadet911 is obvious troll. Please ignore.

BTC: 18n52GK1f7C9t6a7BU7dDZ23xiRVgERbKS
LTC: LhLXbxisZRmQY9ZnDqSRM3JvbTQ8BPB9Qr
PIGGY: peqSJtPJanQdgPuWKbFg2Nw7zr52AHUmq5
fastminer

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 06:24:35 PM

Spacecadet911 is obvious troll. Please ignore.

no no, the question i asked when answered will end his whole game, watch him ignore it,

i feel sorry for anyone who listened to spacecadet
jesor

Activity: 80

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 06:37:28 PM

Let's just not reply to this troll anymore. And thread owner, feel free to just remove his posts.
Noone will care about that.

BTC: 18n52GK1f7C9t6a7BU7dDZ23xiRVgERbKS
LTC: LhLXbxisZRmQY9ZnDqSRM3JvbTQ8BPB9Qr
PIGGY: peqSJtPJanQdgPuWKbFg2Nw7zr52AHUmq5
s4w3d0ff

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Spray and Pray

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 06:46:00 PM

I just want to confirm, I am one of the CGA devs, I created and I'm working on making YIN/YANG useable coins. Time frame posted in the OP is a bit unrealistic, but I am working on it. The goal is to make the coins POS but am running into a few issues. The second goal is to have the coins merged mined, this is a bit easier then switching a pure POW coin into POS but I want to do both. This will not happen over night, but it is what I am spending my free time on.

BTC:15D8VaZco22GTLVrFMAehXyif6EGf8GMYV
|⚒|Cryptographic Anomaly|⚒|
fastminer

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 06:48:33 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2014, 06:58:44 PM by fastminer

GAME OVER NORDIE GET OUT OF HERE

NOW HE HAS NO REPLY
fastminer

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 07:20:52 PM

now that the coin has been proven legit we can now head back to 1000
DailyModo

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 07:24:42 PM

NOW HE HAS NO REPLY

Lol if you read every single comment that troll has made, there isnt a single usefull info just a personal issue.

These weak hands sell their coins low priced then they show up crying all over the place.

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
Crypto_dev

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 07:27:16 PM

Hi

I just wanted to confirm that as a dev (I don't want to use my real username) I have seen this many times before.  Unfortunately what this guy is saying is correct.  I see nothing good here at all and I've been doing coins for a while now.  I am also fed up and annoyed at the state of the crypto market as that's why I have posted on this as its getting out of hand. I don't really care if you believe me or not, but sometimes you cant live knowing these things forever.

Also there is no blame to placed on the CGA dev.  I also would have taken the money to code for them.  The problem only exists when people like fast mine and his friends here take it over for nefarious purposes as that is where the problems begin and end.  That is all that is proved here.  

Best of luck to everybody.

You people are intelligent use our judgement when ever buying any coin.
fastminer

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 07:30:53 PM

Hi

I just wanted to confirm that as a dev (I don't want to use my real username) I have seen this many times before.  Unfortunately what this guy is saying is correct.  I see nothing good here at all and I've been doing coins for a while now.  I am also fed up and annoyed at the state of the crypto market as that's why I have posted on this as its getting out of hand. I don't really care if you believe me or not, but sometimes you cant live knowing these things forever.

Also there is no blame to placed on the CGA dev.  I also would have taken the money to code for them.  The problem only exists when people like fast mine and his friends here take it over for nefarious purposes as that is where the problems begin and end.  That is all that is proved here.  

HAHAHAHAHA another new account wonder who could it be lol
DailyModo

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 07:32:01 PM

Hi

Lol to think we dont know youve made another troll account, are you 10 years old? haha get out man seriously every bs you said about the coin have proved you wrong just by them cga devs the selves posting they are involved here.

CONTACT
Trinibits

Activity: 635
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 07:41:34 PM

will keep an eye on  Smiley Smiley
Cryptojunkey

Activity: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 10:11:19 PM

NOW HE HAS NO REPLY

Lol if you read every single comment that troll has made, there isnt a single usefull info just a personal issue.

These weak hands sell their coins low priced then they show up crying all over the place.

I thought the same thing reading all his trolling comments. Its definitely a personal issue..
jiapetz

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 11:24:16 PM

You mean to tell me there's risk in trading bits of pieces of digital nothingness?

That there's possibility these virtual coins on the internet with 1000's of btc in market cap....can turn out to be scams?

NO WAY.

/end sarcasm

gtfo spacecadet. I have no respect for people constantly acting like prepubescent teenagers, spreading FUD, and causing general chaos.

I don't give a flying rat's butthole if this coin is a scam or not, but your behavior makes me sick.
YinCoinYangCoin (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 12:43:47 AM

All wallets are now uploaded and are working. If you run into an issue, pm me. Next steps are to be a Multipool. Distribution strategy is almost finialized and will probably incorporate the multipool.

YinCoin & YangCoin Creator
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=582433
http://Yinyangpool.com = #1 Most Profiable pool in Cryptos
DailyModo

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 02:24:14 AM

All wallets are now uploaded and are working. If you run into an issue, pm me. Next steps are to be a Multipool. Distribution strategy is almost finialized and will probably incorporate the multipool.

Great news looking forward to see how the distribution will work

CONTACT
lihaidong198871

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 03:04:55 AM

It is nice~ Wink
qiwoman

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 03:15:44 AM

Please distribute  to us who are also buying and investing as we are supporting the coin heavily.  Smiley
fastminer

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 06:32:31 AM

nice eagerly waiting the multipool, this gonna be awesome
ky_storm

Activity: 105

@ky_storm

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 06:39:21 AM

i'll change my hash power to yin/yang multipool when it comes. Waiting.
Need more detail.
Any difference between BC and ours? Or compare with Cinni pool?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: