Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:21:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] YinCoin YangCoin ☯☯ RELAUNCH First Ever POS/POW Alternator! Multipool! ☯ ☯  (Read 41445 times)
DailyModo

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 12:18:32 AM

Okay thanks for the response. But I still have some questions, because it isn't really transparent how you act.

It makes sense that you distributed 2million YIN and 1.2million YANG within the first 3 weeks including POP.
1. It'll be good if you publish the screenshot of the selling with 1million YIN and 1million YANG.
2. 3mil coins for bounty activity? I can't remember that there was something like that. I just checked the old thread again and couldn't find any posts referring to this. Which bounties do you mean and who got it (can you at least name some of the forum members who received such a bounty)?
3. Why did you deposit 1.5million YIN and YANG into cryptorush anyway? What was the intention to do this? I guess not for selling them?
4. And can you at least publish the addresses of the remaining premined coins, so that we can check that these coins won't move in future/up to the launch?

Distribution:
Our plan is to have a multipool ready in 2-4 days; we have added a multipool. We will distribute the remaining pre-mine coins through the pools we launch, this will allow us to not simply give coins away because that will destroy the value. The distribution will be slow and spread out, unless we have a ton of miners. Our pool will be very similar to the recently launched Cinncoin pool.

Network: Everyday spent mining leading up to the pools you will receive a bounty of 2000coins
We need miners to activate the network. Don't need a ton of mining power, but until we setup the multipool and merged mining please go into the config file and add gen=1 to mine. Once we get a couple miners the network will activate and wallets will sync.

Thanks for publishing the new distribution method.
5. So you want to reward the miners with your coins for their hashing power. But for what will the whole hashing power be used? I mean we can't "mine" this coin because it's 100% premined, we just getting rewards for providing you our hashing power. So what happens with all that hashing power?

Thanks Smiley

For your 5th point i think the dev could use the revenu generated tfough the mining to establish new buy walls and help the price to rise. Right now it would take a small 2 btc to bring us to 1500 sat. Please dev correct me if im wrong.

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
YinCoinYangCoin (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 01:37:10 AM

Okay thanks for the response. But I still have some questions, because it isn't really transparent how you act.

It makes sense that you distributed 2million YIN and 1.2million YANG within the first 3 weeks including POP.
1. It'll be good if you publish the screenshot of the selling with 1million YIN and 1million YANG.
2. 3mil coins for bounty activity? I can't remember that there was something like that. I just checked the old thread again and couldn't find any posts referring to this. Which bounties do you mean and who got it (can you at least name some of the forum members who received such a bounty)?
3. Why did you deposit 1.5million YIN and YANG into cryptorush anyway? What was the intention to do this? I guess not for selling them?
4. And can you at least publish the addresses of the remaining premined coins, so that we can check that these coins won't move in future/up to the launch?

Distribution:
Our plan is to have a multipool ready in 2-4 days; we have added a multipool. We will distribute the remaining pre-mine coins through the pools we launch, this will allow us to not simply give coins away because that will destroy the value. The distribution will be slow and spread out, unless we have a ton of miners. Our pool will be very similar to the recently launched Cinncoin pool.

Network: Everyday spent mining leading up to the pools you will receive a bounty of 2000coins
We need miners to activate the network. Don't need a ton of mining power, but until we setup the multipool and merged mining please go into the config file and add gen=1 to mine. Once we get a couple miners the network will activate and wallets will sync.

5. So you want to reward the miners with your coins for their hashing power. But for what will the whole hashing power be used? I mean we can't "mine" this coin because it's 100% premined, we just getting rewards for providing you our hashing power. So what happens with all that hashing power?

Thanks Smiley

For your 5th point i think the dev could use the revenu generated tfough the mining to establish new buy walls and help the price to rise. Right now it would take a small 2 btc to bring us to 1500 sat. Please dev correct me if im wrong.

Yes I meant to mention that money made from multipool will do a couple of things. First thing we will buy up Yin/Yang to at least 1500, and set stable floors, as well as maintain that price. Then as volume comes, we will make sure we get on Mintpal. I believe that the profit made from the multipool could accomplish this in a week. If we are making a ton, then I think we could distribute to each user their share of Yin/Yang an their share of the extra profits. Let me grab the screenshots right now. I will ask my dev to grab the wallets that you want posted. The bounty came during the dead period for Yin/Yang. For example two million coins were bountied for development of a site, and to work with us to increase the prices of the coins. The user said the coins were "stolen" from his wallet. I can post that transaction well.

YinCoin & YangCoin Creator
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=582433
http://Yinyangpool.com = #1 Most Profiable pool in Cryptos
YinCoinYangCoin (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 01:47:39 AM

Here are the sells that occurred on 4/24 that I mentioned. They range from under 100 to 1200, with an average of around 500 satoshis. Sold very cheap for a couple of reasons. One, it was a good way to get ride of pre-mine, but not advantage of people. Most people who bought got to make money on Yin/Yang. Two, Our devs are working very hard on two coins, three with CGA, so they deserved a little btc. I think the orders totaled around 1-2 btc from Yin and Yang. This is as transparent as can be.  I sold more Yang on solely because we had distribute a lot of Yin already, so for the coins futures, I figured some Yang needed to be on the market.

loveDry

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 02:30:48 AM

HAHA.Good Name.I think the auther is Chinese. Tongue

EquinoxManagement - New Reliable Currency
GlobAllCoin -100%IPO- (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=720348.0)810907301@qq.com
fastminer

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 03:57:57 AM

nice work dev, one question say we reach 2000 before distribution begins, will you then support the price say to 5000
DailyModo

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 04:57:25 AM

Here are the sells that occurred on 4/24 that I mentioned. They range from under 100 to 1200, with an average of around 500 satoshis. Sold very cheap for a couple of reasons. One, it was a good way to get ride of pre-mine, but not advantage of people. Most people who bought got to make money on Yin/Yang. Two, Our devs are working very hard on two coins, three with CGA, so they deserved a little btc. I think the orders totaled around 1-2 btc from Yin and Yang. This is as transparent as can be.  I sold more Yang on solely because we had distribute a lot of Yin already, so for the coins futures, I figured some Yang needed to be on the market.

The transparency here is incredible i hope people can see how much of a fair dev we have here.

CONTACT
DailyModo

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 07:43:39 AM

Mintpal voting is very important guys

https://www.mintpal.com/voting

CONTACT
lihaidong198871

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 08:07:34 AM

Roll Eyes

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 08:09:12 AM

Is it China coins? A bit like Tai Chi Symbol.

fastminer

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 08:10:26 AM

Is it China coins? A bit like Tai Chi Symbol.

no,
YinCoinYangCoin (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 09:23:49 AM

nice work dev, one question say we reach 2000 before distribution begins, will you then support the price say to 5000

I explained to someone on twitter. We will be the first to use the multipool profits to continually raise the price of the coin. Buy up orders, set walls and stabilize, buy up orders, set walls and stabilize. This is will be a continuing process. Who knows how high price can get. The first goal though is to hit 2000 and stabilize there.

Philll90

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 01:01:12 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2014, 10:02:21 PM by Philll90

Distribution:

Thanks Smiley

Yes I meant to mention that money made from multipool will do a couple of things. First thing we will buy up Yin/Yang to at least 1500, and set stable floors, as well as maintain that price. Then as volume comes, we will make sure we get on Mintpal. I believe that the profit made from the multipool could accomplish this in a week. If we are making a ton, then I think we could distribute to each user their share of Yin/Yang an their share of the extra profits. Let me grab the screenshots right now. I will ask my dev to grab the wallets that you want posted. The bounty came during the dead period for Yin/Yang. For example two million coins were bountied for development of a site, and to work with us to increase the prices of the coins. The user said the coins were "stolen" from his wallet. I can post that transaction well.

Thanks for the response. And also thanks for the screenshots.

1. To use the earned money from the multipool to buy up and stable the price is a good idea. But don't forget to make it transparent for everyone. So publish after the multipool release the BTC wallet address for the multipool in the OP so that we can track the earned BTC amount.

2. The TrID of the 2million bounty isn't neccessary, because we don't know who the address owns (by the way you said 3million bounty, what happened to the other 1million). You could just sent the amount to an other address of yourself. Can you name this person or confirm this in any other way (Email conversation etc.)? I guess almost everybody who is active in cryptocurrencies has an BTT account. It would be really good to see here something more specific because 2 or 3millions of 18millions is a lot (more than 11%/16% of the total amount).

3. Why are 1.5million premined YIN and YANG stuck in cryptorush? What was the intention to deposit it there? I don't get it.

And the most important thing:
4. Publish the wallet addresses of the remaining premined YIN & YANG. Up to now we don't see anything what you do with the premined coins.

Thanks.
lihaidong198871

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 01:15:31 PM

I think  we should  let more people know this coin~
YinCoinYangCoin (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 03:20:03 PM

How does one get 2000 daily coins bounty for mining prior to pool? My computer has been mining Yang this weekend, but haven't receive any.

Pm me.

ky_storm

Activity: 105

@ky_storm

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 03:24:51 PM

How does one get 2000 daily coins bounty for mining prior to pool? My computer has been mining Yang this weekend, but haven't receive any.

Pm me.

i've pmed you, asked some questions.
Gotten no reply yet.
fastminer

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 05:11:21 PM

just to be clear WC  dev has no involvement with YIN YANG coin
DailyModo

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 09:39:28 PM

Some good volume on poloniex for yin today more people are trading the coins this is good news.

Don't forget to vote https://www.mintpal.com/voting

CONTACT
YinCoinYangCoin (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 09:51:35 PM

I will post wallet addresses tonight.

YinCoinYangCoin (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 02:50:17 AM

Our website is posted, as well as my Yincoin address.

DailyModo

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 04:21:23 AM

I just noticed this line in the website and it feels good to see investors are going to support the project.

We have started developing a website for the coins, and we now have investors with up to 100btc in funding to assist in the future of these coins.

CONTACT
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: