Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 02:55:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] YinCoin YangCoin ☯☯ RELAUNCH First Ever POS/POW Alternator! Multipool! ☯ ☯  (Read 41444 times)
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 01:07:39 PM

dev is sleeping and he doesn't want to make the coin successful.

I think the dev is a hard working guy, he tryed to make it work. The only issue was the small community.

As soon as he launch the new coin, the pre-launch phase will already have a good member base ( us) and this wil attract a bigger crowd.

Imo the sooner we get into the pre-launch phase the better. The dev could also ask the exchangers to freeze yin and yang in the mean time and start the new thread even if the coin isnt made already.

New ann thread
Pre-Launch of the new coin

i think these 2 above steps should be taken asap.

I agree
biggus dickus

Activity: 310
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 01:12:49 PM

I think the dev is a hard working guy, he tryed to make it work. The only issue was the small community.

As soon as he launch the new coin, the pre-launch phase will already have a good member base ( us) and this wil attract a bigger crowd.

Imo the sooner we get into the pre-launch phase the better. The dev could also ask the exchangers to freeze yin and yang in the mean time and start the new thread even if the coin isnt made already.

New ann thread

I'll be moving my coins onto an exchange just in case they freeze yin and yang.
DailyModo

Activity: 812

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 01:19:49 PM

New ann thread

if the dev request them to freeze the market he would give everyone a delay for the coin swaping so i wouldnt be worrying about that right now.

The perfect scenario would be:

1- dev ask the markets to be frozen
2-announce the new thread
3-Do a 1 week pre-launch and within the same week uses it as a delay to send our coins to a market ready to swap them.
4-Launch the coin

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
moneyflow

Activity: 281

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 02:12:53 PM

New ann thread

Can we have an update from the dev about all of this? It would be great but i like the fresh coin idea.
gentacomp

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 05:34:08 PM

These are outside investors who have personally told me they will be buying in once a multipool is made.
Where are they now ?

Multipool is done, so I still need an answer for this. If theres investors out there, its only need 2 BTC to push yin more than 1000 sat. With 5 BTC it can easly go beyond 10k sat since cinni can peak at almost 40k sat. "If theres investors".

Forget to make new coin, it would failed. Even if I believe in you, others not, especially weak hand and anyone who got burned when see you as a dev in the new coin.

Please think about it, Im still hoping yin go beyond 500 sat this week...

YinCoin YangCoin ☯☯First Ever POS/POW Alternator! Multipool! ☯ ☯ http://yinyangpool.com/  Free Distribution! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=623937
Freebiescoin- 100% Free Distribution
Coffeecoin- 100% FREE Distribution:CC8zeK5Mq19W2yUdmhMXbLCmRqEkG7axTW
Let's color the MOON: YCtgk5JaBEt1WT7js29sh6W5my8dgcP2Sp
YinCoinYangCoin (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 06:05:12 PM

These are outside investors who have personally told me they will be buying in once a multipool is made.
Where are they now ?

Multipool is done, so I still need an answer for this. If theres investors out there, its only need 2 BTC to push yin more than 1000 sat. With 5 BTC it can easly go beyond 10k sat since cinni can peak at almost 40k sat. "If theres investors".

Forget to make new coin, it would failed. Even if I believe in you, others not, especially weak hand and anyone who got burned when see you as a dev in the new coin.

Your numbers are off a bit, it takes more than 5btc to raise Yin to 1000. Anyways, those "investors" have been the worst people to deal with. They have been telling all this stuff, they paid for the site to built, and then when I'm calling on them to jump in they start making up excuses. I don't know about them. I tried to personally raise the price of Yin, but I get no support from anyone. The public didn't jump board even when Yin had 50btc volume, and raise up from 250-900. This is what tells me that the public is not interested in Yin/Yang, and that their image is ruined. So, this is why I favor a new coin. I'm not going to rush everything and just make a pre-ann, when we don't even know what coin we're making. It won't help to just make some piece of crap. Also, I want to be able to reward Yin/Yang community, but I don't want the new coin to be associated with Yin/Yang at all, so I will probably do the exchange in private. This will give the new coin a much better chance to succeed. Think about it.
Some guy said that I don't want to make the coins successful because I was sleeping, that guys an idiot.

YinCoin & YangCoin Creator
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=582433
http://Yinyangpool.com = #1 Most Profiable pool in Cryptos
gentacomp

Activity: 211

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 07:41:54 PM

Where are they now ?

Your numbers are off a bit, it takes more than 5btc to raise Yin to 1000. Anyways, those "investors" have been the worst people to deal with. They have been telling all this stuff, they paid for the site to built, and then when I'm calling on them to jump in they start making up excuses. I don't know about them. I tried to personally raise the price of Yin, but I get no support from anyone. The public didn't jump board even when Yin had 50btc volume, and raise up from 250-900. This is what tells me that the public is not interested in Yin/Yang, and that their image is ruined. So, this is why I favor a new coin. I'm not going to rush everything and just make a pre-ann, when we don't even know what coin we're making. It won't help to just make some piece of crap. Also, I want to be able to reward Yin/Yang community, but I don't want the new coin to be associated with Yin/Yang at all, so I will probably do the exchange in private. This will give the new coin a much better chance to succeed. Think about it.
Some guy said that I don't want to make the coins successful because I was sleeping, that guys an idiot.

Yeah Ive seen many investors like that. Talk high do nothing. Anyway if you ever build new coin I think you should use another name and nobody should now who you are. But I wish you can pre ann your new coin to me in PM, maybe I can give some idea to you. I will gladly go in with my little hash power, but it should have some condition :

- no IPO
- no Premine
- POW less than 1 month then POS less than 10% a year
- wallet release in 3 days WITHOUT problem at all
- scrypt / X11 (I prefer X11)
- I have little group that ALWAYS lease a rig up to 1 GHS for every new pow/pos coin depend on the difficulty, description, community (atleast 20 page on its 1st 3 days) etc...

YinCoin YangCoin ☯☯First Ever POS/POW Alternator! Multipool! ☯ ☯ http://yinyangpool.com/  Free Distribution! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=623937
Freebiescoin- 100% Free Distribution
Coffeecoin- 100% FREE Distribution:CC8zeK5Mq19W2yUdmhMXbLCmRqEkG7axTW
Let's color the MOON: YCtgk5JaBEt1WT7js29sh6W5my8dgcP2Sp
DailyModo

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 10:11:19 PM

Where are they now ?

I understand the private part but you know there will always be some retard bringing yin yang in the new thread so this is going to be a hard matter.

Can you pm me or post here how your going to handle the whole process im here since the start and wish to help.

And i also agree if the community was slightly bigger the coin w9uld have rocketed off with the big volume and the fast growth at some point but i believe the timing for this was badly chosed knowing most people had already bought in.

CONTACT
shockstar

Activity: 141

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 10:28:41 PM

Where are they now ?

I understand the private part but you know there will always be some retard bringing yin yang in the new thread so this is going to be a hard matter.

Can you pm me or post here how your going to handle the whole process im here since the start and wish to help.

And i also agree if the community was slightly bigger the coin w9uld have rocketed off with the big volume and the fast growth at some point but i believe the timing for this was badly chosed knowing most people had already bought in.

+1

We all invested some or a lot. We want this project to be successful.
bitwarrior
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 10:51:39 PM

Where are they now ?

+1

We all invested some or a lot. We want this project to be successful.
+1
moneyflow

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 12:26:13 AM

So what is the next plan here?

I can still see yin and yang rise up slowly but the lack of interest and the low visibility makes it hard.
bitwarrior
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 12:34:36 AM

I can still see yin and yang rise up slowly but the lack of interest and the low visibility makes it hard.

We need a definite plan for yinyang so we can make some promotions for it via tweeter and on trollboxes.
I am trying to put up some buy orders on Yin, but people keep dumping on them. But they would not go lower than 200 sat, I am suspecting that these are the people who bought the coins when they were on the sub 50 sat level and thye just dump whenever they see fit.
DailyModo

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 01:00:51 AM
Last edit: May 19, 2014, 01:25:32 AM by DailyModo

We need a definite plan for yinyang so we can make some promotions for it via tweeter and on trollboxes.
I am trying to put up some buy orders on Yin, but people keep dumping on them. But they would not go lower than 200 sat, I am suspecting that these are the people who bought the coins when they were on the sub 50 sat level and thye just dump whenever they see fit.

It might be automated too. invisible sell orders.

I agree we need a promoting plan.

The best promotion we could have is yin yang rising in mintpal voting.

CONTACT
bitwarrior
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 01:44:22 AM

I agree to this.
If the OP could post this goal of achieving high votes for YinYang to Mintpal on the 1st page , that would be good. Attached to this request is to invite those people who have received the free yin yang coins during the distribution phase to be involved on voting Yinyang @ mintpal, atleast we can gain some momentum. I myself is doing voting every hour that I can, but manual voting will not be enough.
YinCoinYangCoin (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 06:54:35 AM

I agree to this.
If the OP could post this goal of achieving high votes for YinYang to Mintpal on the 1st page , that would be good. Attached to this request is to invite those people who have received the free yin yang coins during the distribution phase to be involved on voting Yinyang @ mintpal, atleast we can gain some momentum. I myself is doing voting every hour that I can, but manual voting will not be enough.

It does talk about voting on the front page, and I do wish we could hit Mintpal. There is no plan right now though because my dev is MIA. I think he is out of town because he hasn't been in IRC for the past few days. I need to talk with the team first, and then we will decide on a plan.

YinCoin & YangCoin Creator
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=582433
http://Yinyangpool.com = #1 Most Profiable pool in Cryptos
DailyModo

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 10:18:51 AM

Still around 12 miners on the multipool , we need to get this word going.

We need some new features that could attract more attention.

1-A to do list ( bountie for shops ect..)
2-Community ideas ( the community need to be more active here i am sure there are alot of people who doesnt even comment here but still holds the coins commenting keeps us on top of forum talks and attract more visibility.
3-If we could get everyone to vote 3-4 times a day this would easily make us 100-200 votes a day on mintpal and we would rise pretty fast.

Com on people any ideas are welcomed by the dev just give it a try!

CONTACT
moneyflow

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 10:42:32 AM

I agree to this.

It does talk about voting on the front page, and I do wish we could hit Mintpal. There is no plan right now though because my dev is MIA. I think he is out of town because he hasn't been in IRC for the past few days. I need to talk with the team first, and then we will decide on a plan.

Who is the dev? i saw somewhere some cga team members are involved but never saw them here.

What happen if he doesnt answer anytime soon? the coin need guidance we cant just wait after him if he doesnt show up anytime soon.

Just voted on mintpal. doing it as much as i can.
DailyModo

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 10:58:59 AM

By the way we are rank 61 on mintpal. It is not as far as people might think.

Every week mintpal add around 2 new coins This would take off 2 position of the rank.

If we start voting more often not only we will rank up faster but with the 2 top coins being added and offlisted were going to get closer to the top 10 this way.

I know a couple weeks seems a lot but if we just keep on voting this double effect will rank us up a lot faster.

I will try to manage some btc to vote on mintpal and the dev and his team should also help regarding this matter since their initial plan was to get into mintpal by paying these btcs.

CONTACT
cryptopian

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 12:43:32 PM

Hi yinyang fans, I've just signed up to the forum to put some input into this. i usually just lurk and not get involved, check specs, premines and such and pop back to check on what's occurring once i invest in anything. anyway, here is my pennies worth on the situation for you to consider.

The way i got involved was purely because i was checking out all coins on poloniex for potential long term investment, yinyang looks great, very low price for only 18 million coins, and i'm sure anyone else who investigates will see it the same way too. It's a sleeping giant and its time will come. there are that many alts out now many do get overlooked, but sooner or later they do come into play, and it looks like this will be the case for yin and yang. to be fair there are a lot of people like myself who prefer going for coins like this simply because it has been around for a while and working fine 100% without any major premine scandals or being labelled a scam. for me i'd rather invest in something that's been around and tried and tested then invest on a new unknown coin and at current prices yin and yang are a steal.

I know the dev has said he is not Chinese but i can't help thinking that the whole yinyang thing has been a bit of a downfall for the coin. there have been many people on this thread who have automatically assumed the creators are of Chinese origin, and i think after the Asia coin scandal people probably got a bit sceptical of any coin with any links to the far east.

This thread has been a little bit all over the place with all sorts of ideas which may have put people off a well, there seems to be a lot of uncertainty and lack of direction. but that's of no concern to me, i think all in all it's a great working coin, with a good coin limit of 18 million, and it's got a lot of potential. I'm not so sure about the idea of converting both into one new coin, partly because the dev says he wouldn't want to link yinyang to the new coin, which would be difficult to do really seeing as those holding yinyang would know, and also it would be too hard not to explain to people where the new coins had gone if it was to be swapped for yinyang. there's no way you could do it discreetly and not link the new coin to yinyang. plus combining the 2x18 million from yinyang puts the new coin around 36 million and probably won't get the value yinyang should do.

In my eyes i think you should leave yinyang as it is and it will take off in good time. by all means create a new coin but you may as well do it completely seperate from yinyang and have no links at all to it.

PROS... 
1- it's a nice long term investment right now, very low price for the 18 mill coins per half and once people catch on to it or it gets up onto mintpal it should do just fine.
2- we have an active dev here who has always responded and been upfront and acknowledged input from all.
3- the coin has been active for quite  some time now, in other words tried and tested. been working well with no trouble or major scandal, a coin people can trust.
4 - two for the price of one.... yinyang already has 2k votes on mintpal, and the top voted is 20k, still a bit to go until we hit the top but when we do, we get two coins listed for the price of one, instant win.

How i'd like to see it go...

1 - no POS, just personal opinion but i'm not keen on it, it's inflationary and will push up the 18 mill coin limit, and 18 mill is just a nice figure.
2 - I don't have much BTC but i usually buy a few thousand of both yin and yang daily from profits because i believe it can go somewhere.    if everyone buys a little daily it will keep it afloat and give it a bit of volume and i'm sure we'll be rewarded for it when the time comes.
3 - I vote for yinyang on mintpal as often as i can and i'm sure we can get it there, even if it takes a little time that means supporters can be stocking up on it cheaply for now.
4 - a promotion... blackcoin sponsored dogecon, dogecoin took the jamaican bobsleigh team to the winter olympics, and also sponsored the dogecar nascar. okay it was a little gimmick and a bit of fun but it did get people talking and involved. if we could come up with something similar and quite brilliant that would make people want to get involved we could coincide it with yinyang hitting mintpal. which could potentially give it's value a secondary boost if people are feeling charitable and want to buy into yinyang to help sponsor something or other.

anyway, sorry for the long rant. i just wanted to throw my views out there and see what your opinions are on the matter. we may not have the massive community that dogecoin has but we do have a few people out there throwing ideas around and at the end of the day, the more ideas that come the better chance we have of finding a bit of direction and maybe making a game plan for yinyang.
DailyModo

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 02:30:57 PM
Last edit: May 19, 2014, 02:53:44 PM by DailyModo

Hi yinyang fans, I've just signed up to the forum to put some input into this. i usually just lurk and not get involved, check specs, premines and such and pop back to check on what's occurring once i invest in anything. anyway, here is my pennies worth on the situation for you to consider.

The way i got involved was purely because i was checking out all coins on poloniex for potential long term investment, yinyang looks great, very low price for only 18 million coins, and i'm sure anyone else who investigates will see it the same way too. It's a sleeping giant and its time will come. there are that many alts out now many do get overlooked, but sooner or later they do come into play, and it looks like this will be the case for yin and yang. to be fair there are a lot of people like myself who prefer going for coins like this simply because it has been around for a while and working fine 100% without any major premine scandals or being labelled a scam. for me i'd rather invest in something that's been around and tried and tested then invest on a new unknown coin and at current prices yin and yang are a steal.

I know the dev has said he is not Chinese but i can't help thinking that the whole yinyang thing has been a bit of a downfall for the coin. there have been many people on this thread who have automatically assumed the creators are of Chinese origin, and i think after the Asia coin scandal people probably got a bit sceptical of any coin with any links to the far east.

This thread has been a little bit all over the place with all sorts of ideas which may have put people off a well, there seems to be a lot of uncertainty and lack of direction. but that's of no concern to me, i think all in all it's a great working coin, with a good coin limit of 18 million, and it's got a lot of potential. I'm not so sure about the idea of converting both into one new coin, partly because the dev says he wouldn't want to link yinyang to the new coin, which would be difficult to do really seeing as those holding yinyang would know, and also it would be too hard not to explain to people where the new coins had gone if it was to be swapped for yinyang. there's no way you could do it discreetly and not link the new coin to yinyang. plus combining the 2x18 million from yinyang puts the new coin around 36 million and probably won't get the value yinyang should do.

In my eyes i think you should leave yinyang as it is and it will take off in good time. by all means create a new coin but you may as well do it completely seperate from yinyang and have no links at all to it.

PROS...  
1- it's a nice long term investment right now, very low price for the 18 mill coins per half and once people catch on to it or it gets up onto mintpal it should do just fine.
2- we have an active dev here who has always responded and been upfront and acknowledged input from all.
3- the coin has been active for quite  some time now, in other words tried and tested. been working well with no trouble or major scandal, a coin people can trust.
4 - two for the price of one.... yinyang already has 2k votes on mintpal, and the top voted is 20k, still a bit to go until we hit the top but when we do, we get two coins listed for the price of one, instant win.

How i'd like to see it go...

1 - no POS, just personal opinion but i'm not keen on it, it's inflationary and will push up the 18 mill coin limit, and 18 mill is just a nice figure.
2 - I don't have much BTC but i usually buy a few thousand of both yin and yang daily from profits because i believe it can go somewhere.    if everyone buys a little daily it will keep it afloat and give it a bit of volume and i'm sure we'll be rewarded for it when the time comes.
3 - I vote for yinyang on mintpal as often as i can and i'm sure we can get it there, even if it takes a little time that means supporters can be stocking up on it cheaply for now.
4 - a promotion... blackcoin sponsored dogecon, dogecoin took the jamaican bobsleigh team to the winter olympics, and also sponsored the dogecar nascar. okay it was a little gimmick and a bit of fun but it did get people talking and involved. if we could come up with something similar and quite brilliant that would make people want to get involved we could coincide it with yinyang hitting mintpal. which could potentially give it's value a secondary boost if people are feeling charitable and want to buy into yinyang to help sponsor something or other.

anyway, sorry for the long rant. i just wanted to throw my views out there and see what your opinions are on the matter. we may not have the massive community that dogecoin has but we do have a few people out there throwing ideas around and at the end of the day, the more ideas that come the better chance we have of finding a bit of direction and maybe making a game plan for yinyang.

+1 for making the effort to make a constructive post!

It is true that at one point  people are going to get in and it will grow because of that, but i think we should not leave it all to time and we should be actively spreading the word.

1-Twitter
2-Poloniex troll-box
3-NXT chat box
4-C-Cex chat box

there is an IRC channel posted in the op we could also get there discuss the coin, organise an hour were we all meet and decide on some promotion moves.

Yin-yang can start rising again if we all do our part.

Please when ever you sit at your computer just login into mintpal and vote, twitt about it, take a min go to poloniex and mention yinyang coin. There is a lot of simple stuff that if we all decide to do will get more people to know about it.

CONTACT
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: