Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:41:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] YinCoin YangCoin ☯☯ RELAUNCH First Ever POS/POW Alternator! Multipool! ☯ ☯  (Read 41444 times)
ky_storm

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

@ky_storm

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 04:09:37 AM
Last edit: May 20, 2014, 05:02:18 AM by ky_storm

Finished updating the block explorer.
http://198.211.33.128/

Nice work, So who has most of the coins now? Is it possible to make a richlist?

ive made a richest list already. check my post.
i will fix it better looking!
Jnz

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 04:14:43 AM

I already bought in with 1.3btc worth between 100 to 250sats, and ill buy more if it goes lower to minimize the sell orders Smiley
armaan56

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 05:20:04 AM

I already bought in with 1.3btc worth between 100 to 250sats, and ill buy more if it goes lower to minimize the sell orders Smiley
I bought 1btc worth at 610 satoshi. Wish I couldve bought in now. Wouldve gotten 1m of 18m

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
«««« CoiNuŧ.com  The Only BTCitcoin Options Exchange  »Secure« »Fast« »Fair« »Minimum trade 0.01 BTC«»»»»
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

cryptopian

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 05:41:44 AM

Not too sure about the distribution suggestion, as the dev mentioned before that distributing the coins had only lead to the coins drop in value, and right now the last thing we need is for people to dump on them both. both where trading well below 100 sats today. the good news though is that the sell support on the depth chart for yang actually looks none existent now and should make a difference.

I've never really had a problem with the coin cap and to be fair, at 18 million both coins have less in circulation then bitcoin does. it's all just a matter of getting people interested and invested into it and it will definitely take off sooner or later, we just need a little patience and we'll get it there. I can see taking 3 million out of circulation would be of benefit for sure but i'm happy with 18 mill either way.

YinYang actually seems to be pushing up on the mintpal vote list now anyway, only a few votes behind taking 59th place. I think the higher up it gets the more people will start to get interested in it.
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 05:44:25 AM

Was it correct that YinYangcoins also were trading before @ Cryptorush.in?
This will be a good news then, that exchange might go back online soon, as can be seen on its tweeterfeed.
DailyModo

Activity: 812

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 05:47:24 AM

Not too sure about the distribution suggestion, as the dev mentioned before that distributing the coins had only lead to the coins drop in value, and right now the last thing we need is for people to dump on them both. both where trading well below 100 sats today. the good news though is that the sell support on the depth chart for yang actually looks none existent now and should make a difference.

I've never really had a problem with the coin cap and to be fair, at 18 million both coins have less in circulation then bitcoin does. it's all just a matter of getting people interested and invested into it and it will definitely take off sooner or later, we just need a little patience and we'll get it there. I can see taking 3 million out of circulation would be of benefit for sure but i'm happy with 18 mill either way.

YinYang actually seems to be pushing up on the mintpal vote list now anyway, only a few votes behind taking 59th place. I think the higher up it gets the more people will start to get interested in it.

The initial distribution method was not done the right way imo.

When you distribute coins freely people cheats the system and no inter3st is shown for the coin.

This other distribution model will be way more succesfull.

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
YinCoinYangCoin (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 07:13:58 AM

This will be a good news then, that exchange might go back online soon, as can be seen on its tweeterfeed.

Yes, they were on cryptorush.

YinCoin & YangCoin Creator
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=582433
http://Yinyangpool.com = #1 Most Profiable pool in Cryptos
moneyflow

Activity: 281

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 07:38:11 AM

I have a suggestion for the dev.

Since there is still 75% of the coin not distributed i say to help the community grow make a free distribution, not in the way you used to do it.

Following what comm Coin has done i think this is the best way for a free distribution.

Total distribution would be 25% of the yins and 25% of the yangs and leave the other 50% to still be distirbuted via the multipool bonus.

1-To avoid cheaters make up a fill up form for applicants to the give away
2-In this form make up requirements that will make you avoid the greedy members and only take active members of the forum"

Example following what comm coin did:

Once people apply they will have to write why they want to be part of the yin yang community

1-minimum number of post in the forum 50 (lets say registered for at least 1-2 weeks time)
2-a line to ask the yin or yang adress
3-a line to ask the personal profil link
4-a line to ask a link that will redirect to a post on this thread where the applicants say why they want to join the community
5-Ask them to put in their signature their yin or yang adress ( the same as the one theyve put in the application)

i understand this is a lot of work to check them all individually and if you want ill even handle this for you if you think the idea is good.

25% yin and 25% yang to 500 people. Where you send every 3 days to a wave of 100 applicants their share of the coins.

This way it will keep the thread active, people will be voting on mintpal in masses others will be buying and the community will be more active then ever.

I seriously  believe this is the best way right now, it will bring a lot of competent people into this community just by giving a look at the comm coin thread you can tell this is a very good way of distribution and to help grow the community. The only matter with the comm coin was the dev being a scammer which is not the case here because we clearly have a hard working dev.

25% yin and 25% yang = 4.5M or each coin   which is 9M total

9M divided on 500 applicants = 18 000 Coins each applicants.

Knowing each coin holds only 18M coin each, people will be working to get yin yang bigger projects and mintpal will be something they will want since 18 000 coins for each applicants can hold a very good value knowing the coin already peaked at 16 000 satos before the relaunch.

Maybe 25% of each coins is alot , this % can be modified also but i really think this is the best way to make a big community out of this coin.

This could be the best move to get us anywhere we want.

If you dont agree , lets us as a community vote for it.
As you said if you create a new coin there will be too much fud surrounding the swaping holders.

To me the distribution is the best solution to create a real community.

I do like this idea, things are looking better here Smiley
barryzand

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 07:39:02 AM

so what is good about that?? Cryptorush left a BAD taste in lots of peoples mouth ... they "claimed" customers btc (havent seen a refund yet, so) because of their own stupid mistakes... walletwise... security wise.. etc.. etc...

So what is the plan with this coin....

Im saying screw the new coin... the same problem still excists if we swap coins... You cant hide the fact it were once yin/yang

Just focus on rebranding this coin....

Destroy all the coins youve got left for "distribution"... Or put up a "miningreward" or something.... not for everybody though...

Something like 25/50 yin/yang extra per mhs per day... payout if mining exceeds at least 3 days on the multipool Wink

Rewarding miners is good... But you dont want too get them free yin/yang for nothing Wink
DailyModo

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 08:01:24 AM
Last edit: May 20, 2014, 08:53:39 AM by DailyModo

so what is good about that?? Cryptorush left a BAD taste in lots of peoples mouth ... they "claimed" customers btc (havent seen a refund yet, so) because of their own stupid mistakes... walletwise... security wise.. etc.. etc...

So what is the plan with this coin....

Im saying screw the new coin... the same problem still excists if we swap coins... You cant hide the fact it were once yin/yang

Just focus on rebranding this coin....

Destroy all the coins youve got left for "distribution"... Or put up a "miningreward" or something.... not for everybody though...

Something like 25/50 yin/yang extra per mhs per day... payout if mining exceeds at least 3 days on the multipool Wink

Rewarding miners is good... But you dont want too get them free yin/yang for nothing Wink

What do you think is the multipool here for?

People likes the idea to get on a train when its new or active.

Right now yin yang isnt new and isnt active either, there is only 1 way to make it active again its by doing a free distribution but not to anyone.

If your not familiar with what community coin did go look at them, their community is huge they only lacked a fair dev which we have here.

You cannot grow the community if its not this way, once the community grow new skilled people will get added to it and the thread activity will just keep attracting more and more investors along the way.

I dont see any other solution to make this work.

CONTACT
DailyModo

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 08:56:23 AM

Next mintpal target rank 59

We are 2 votes away from it.

CONTACT
cryptopian

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 09:36:21 AM

Next mintpal target rank 59

We are 2 votes away from it.

Just took 59th, next stop taking down downcoin in another 50 or so votes.
lihaidong198871

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 10:21:04 AM

What is the coin now.I have bought it some days the go.
But the price is down so much.
It is so sad. Sad
jrod1981x

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 12:44:34 PM

wallet not working and will kill coin.
DailyModo

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 03:06:09 PM

Mintpal next target rank 58

only 30 votes to go.

CONTACT
DailyModo

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 03:06:43 PM

wallet not working and will kill coin.

Did you try the nodes on the opening thread?

CONTACT
ky_storm

@ky_storm

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 04:49:56 PM

Finish updating rich list as well. It's better looking now.

http://198.211.33.128/static/richestlist.php

The entrance also on the top of the block explorer's page.

It used the exchange's api to get the price. So the page may run a little slowly.
Please wait for seconds.

Hope you enjoy it.

BTW, because there is few people mining with the yin/yang wallet. So no block was found.
That's why the wallet couldn't sync.
The way you can help to deal with is that add "gen=1" in you wallet's .conf file. And post your IP addres here.
People may who add your IP as a node that may sync the wallet again.

The wallet's issue is very Important. I suggest we had better to come up with an idea.

moneyflow

Activity: 281

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 04:56:10 PM

It used the exchange's api to get the price. So the page may run a little slowly.
Please wait for seconds.

Hope you enjoy it.

BTW, because there is few people mining with the yin/yang wallet. So no block was found.
The way you can help to deal with is that add "gen=1" in you wallet's .conf file. And post your IP addres here.

The wallet's issue is very Important. I suggest we had better to come up with an idea.

Very nice job here.

Yes the wallet is an issue right now, the thing is we dont have much people who knows about these things in the community right now.
If we follow the idea of a couple members in here about the distribution model we can maybe get more skilled members in the community to help us with this kind of issues.
ky_storm

@ky_storm

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 05:39:19 PM

Please wait for seconds.

Hope you enjoy it.

Very nice job here.

Yes the wallet is an issue right now, the thing is we dont have much people who knows about these things in the community right now.
If we follow the idea of a couple members in here about the distribution model we can maybe get more skilled members in the community to help us with this kind of issues.

There is another way, update the wallet with increasing some coins. Then buid a pool and let miners take part in.
Yincoin is based on pow source code while yangcoin is pos.

The pool can active the network effectively.

$dakini

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 06:24:25 PM

Lets put a condition for the free distribution.
Every user who applies for free distribution has to send a wallet screen shot with their address and a balance of at least 200 coins.

This will create a small buy pressure and only serious people will apply for the distribution.
This also helps in a way to reward the existing holders, as they dont have to buy any extra to take part in the distribution process.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: