Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:14:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 [1423] 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 ... 2125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XMR] Monero - A secure, private, untraceable cryptocurrency  (Read 4669574 times)
smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 04:41:13 PM

Nice try from the attackers. Very fast answer, thanks to everyone who worked on the fix.
No harm done I believe.

No harm done ? Look at the net hash rate, it has halved...

So what, it had just doubled. Although that could have been the attacks. Any dev input on this?

No apparent connection

What was the timeframe of the attack?

The block that caused the network to fork was 913193

This must be why withdrawals are locked on bittrex, are they locked on all exchanges?

We notified exchanges as soon as possible. How they responded is a function of their own operations.
smooth
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 04:41:50 PM

There was no fucking attack, it was just a bug!

Oh really? Where did the version 2 block come from?

Buggy code!

OK, which line?
GingerAle
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1008

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2016, 04:44:50 PM

NB: https://forum.getmonero.org/1/news-announcements-and-editorials/2452/monero-network-malicious-fork-from-block-913193-updates-and-resolution

From that post (which will be kept updated) -

Hi all,

The Monero network was (once again) the subject of an attack. Due to an error during the development of 0.9, Hydrogen Helix, we omitted a check that allowed for v2 blocks to be added to the network prior to the hard fork block height. Thus instead of forking on March 20, at block height 1009827, a v2 block was added to the network at block height 913193.

This is obviously problematic as not all services have updated to 0.9, and the bulk of the network hash rate is still on 0.8.x. We are preparing a point release to 0.9 that resolves this, but in the meantime only if you are running 0.9 you can do the following as a quick patch:

Shut down your Monero daemon
Grab a checkpoints.json file from getmonero: https://downloads.getmonero.org/checkpoints.json
Put the file in your bitmonero working directory (eg. ~/.bitmonero or C:\ProgramData\bitmonero)
Restart the daemon
As soon as the patched point release is out you can remove the checkpoints.json file, if you wish, and run the updated version. The checkpoints.json patch is a quick fix and does not prevent the attacker from replaying their attack at a later block.

After all this time on testnet I'm surprised to hear this, isn't there anyone on the team adept at at debugging and exploit testing?
Does anyone actually have a position that actively attack testnet before release? If not there are those out there that relish in this and do it for the accolades.
Not trying to be insulting hear as I know how hard you guys work on this but alpha/beta stages are there for a reason and really this is a simple expliot that should have been on the first error checks before release. I wish I it was 16 years ago, as I would have jumped on this just for the lulz.

Also are all the devs listed active? Did they all check this prior to release?  What is the list that signed off on this?

While I agree with your frustration, I think its continuously important to remember the big 0 in front of the version number of Monero (and hell, of bitcoin). Even at the active on-the-mainchain state, all of this software is beta. (of course, we're at 0.9 now... so, we gonna be seeing a lot more decimals put in? I don't know how versioning works. It always fails me when I write manuscripts).

And having been witness to all of the work that went into 0.9, shits gonna happen and your never going to reach perfection in the lab. And at some point you just push things so they *do* break.

Like I said, this kind of stuff can be frustrating and disappointing... but your other option is to wait for a big 1 to go in front of the version number, when the developers feel that their code is really ready for production.

For instance, if some alien entity came to us and said "hey, we don't use currency, but we kind of like how it helps your civilization work. How can we implement it?" We wouldn't try to "sell" them on our experimental new technology. We'd introduce them to our incredibly arcane (but functioning) central banking system and say "yeah we know it sucks, so we're working on version 2" and then show them cryptocurrencies.

< Track your bitcoins! > < Track them again! > <<< [url=https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1qomqt/what_a_landmark_legal_case_from_mid1700s_scotland/] What is fungibility? >>> 46P88uZ4edEgsk7iKQUGu2FUDYcdHm2HtLFiGLp1inG4e4f9PTb4mbHWYWFZGYUeQidJ8hFym2WUmWc p34X8HHmFS2LXJkf <<< Free subdomains at moneroworld.com!! >>> <<< If you don't want to run your own node, point your wallet to node.moneroworld.com, and get connected to a random node! @@@@ FUCK ALL THE PROFITEERS! PROOF OF WORK OR ITS A SCAM !!! @@@@
c789

Activity: 850
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 05:01:53 PM

I don't know of any major software that doesn't need patches or updates. Look at Bitcoin or Windows for obvious examples. So just because there was an issue is not the big deal since that happens with 99% of software. The main point is that the devs jumped on it quickly, provided a patch, and are continuously providing updates...that should be the focus imho.

Comparison of Privacy-Centric Coins: https://moneroforcash.com/monero-vs-dash-vs-zcash-vs-bitcoinmixers.php also includes Verge and Pivx
boolberry

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 05:05:46 PM

I don't know of any major software that doesn't need patches or updates. Look at Bitcoin or Windows for obvious examples. So just because there was an issue is not the big deal since that happens with 99% of software. The main point is that the devs jumped on it quickly, provided a patch, and are continuously providing updates...that should be the focus imho.

Absolutely. If anything the community should have more trust (not less) in the Monero development team after this.
binaryFate
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003

Still wild and free

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 05:37:14 PM

No apparent connection

Isn't the time window for the complexity small enough that the chain forking in two would have a visible impact on the computed hashrate?
If the miners work equally on each fork forever, the computed hashrate on each side is half of the initial one.

Monero's privacy and therefore fungibility are MUCH stronger than Bitcoin's. 
This makes Monero a better candidate to deserve the term "digital cash".
smooth
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 05:38:51 PM

No apparent connection

Isn't the time window for the complexity small enough that the chain forking in two would have a visible impact on the computed hashrate?
If the miners work equally on each fork forever, the computed hashrate on each side is half of the initial one.

The quoting above is misleading. I was responding to:

So what, it had just doubled. Although that could have been the attacks. Any dev input on this?

There was no apparent connection to the increase in the hash rate earlier in the week.
binaryFate
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003

Still wild and free

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 05:57:35 PM

The quoting above is misleading.

Sorry, I tried to clarify and messed up.  Embarrassed

Monero's privacy and therefore fungibility are MUCH stronger than Bitcoin's. 
This makes Monero a better candidate to deserve the term "digital cash".
dEBRUYNE
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1141

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 06:20:12 PM
Last edit: January 15, 2016, 06:50:04 PM by dEBRUYNE

** IMPORTANT **

Everyone that is running 0.9 needs to mandatory upgrade to 0.9.1!!

https://github.com/monero-project/bitmonero/releases/tag/v0.9.1

Again, mandatory upgrade for everyone that is running 0.9

This resolves the issues caused by the malicious fork which is described here -> https://forum.getmonero.org/1/news-announcements-and-editorials/2452/monero-network-malicious-fork-from-block-913193-updates-and-resolution

EDIT: All pools listed here seem to be on the correct chain -> https://monerohash.com/#network

Privacy matters, use Monero - A true untraceable cryptocurrency
Why Monero matters? http://weuse.cash/2016/03/05/bitcoiners-hedge-your-position/
digicoin
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 06:32:39 PM

Nice. Thanks. Upgraded
medusa13

Activity: 453
Merit: 500

hello world

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 06:46:18 PM
Last edit: January 15, 2016, 08:01:22 PM by medusa13

thanks for the fix. my node was stuck too.
give it some time, network will recover fast.

no matter how good the devs are, bugs will happen. i can imagine how it happend.

if you forget something you forget something..if you are unlucky, it was something important.

also i think its important to mention one of the testing principles here: testing can only show the presence of bugs, but never proove their absence

so the right amount of testing is always hard to find.

but i agree, its a mistake in a place where there definetely should not be one.

XMR Monero
wpalczynski
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 08:44:45 PM

NB: https://forum.getmonero.org/1/news-announcements-and-editorials/2452/monero-network-malicious-fork-from-block-913193-updates-and-resolution

From that post (which will be kept updated) -

Hi all,

The Monero network was (once again) the subject of an attack. Due to an error during the development of 0.9, Hydrogen Helix, we omitted a check that allowed for v2 blocks to be added to the network prior to the hard fork block height. Thus instead of forking on March 20, at block height 1009827, a v2 block was added to the network at block height 913193.

This is obviously problematic as not all services have updated to 0.9, and the bulk of the network hash rate is still on 0.8.x. We are preparing a point release to 0.9 that resolves this, but in the meantime only if you are running 0.9 you can do the following as a quick patch:

Shut down your Monero daemon
Grab a checkpoints.json file from getmonero: https://downloads.getmonero.org/checkpoints.json
Put the file in your bitmonero working directory (eg. ~/.bitmonero or C:\ProgramData\bitmonero)
Restart the daemon
As soon as the patched point release is out you can remove the checkpoints.json file, if you wish, and run the updated version. The checkpoints.json patch is a quick fix and does not prevent the attacker from replaying their attack at a later block.

After all this time on testnet I'm surprised to hear this, isn't there anyone on the team adept at at debugging and exploit testing?
Does anyone actually have a position that actively attack testnet before release? If not there are those out there that relish in this and do it for the accolades.
Not trying to be insulting hear as I know how hard you guys work on this but alpha/beta stages are there for a reason and really this is a simple expliot that should have been on the first error checks before release. I wish I it was 16 years ago, as I would have jumped on this just for the lulz.

Also are all the devs listed active? Did they all check this prior to release?  What is the list that signed off on this?

If you can round up such people I am sure the dev team would be more than willing to accommodate their "testing/hacking" of testnet versions before release.  Do you know such volunteers that would do it for the accolades?

fluffypony
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1060

GetMonero.org / MyMonero.com

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2016, 09:52:26 PM

Also are all the devs listed active? Did they all check this prior to release?  What is the list that signed off on this?

We have a pretty comprehensive test suite, and this was an oversight in the tests - we missed adding one for this edge-case.

As always, this is an open-source project, feel free to submit a pull-request to expand the unit tests and core tests.

To get you started, here are all the unit tests: https://github.com/monero-project/bitmonero/tree/master/tests/unit_tests

And here are the hard fork unit tests we've created: https://github.com/monero-project/bitmonero/blob/master/tests/unit_tests/hardfork.cpp

I look forward to your first pull request, and thanks for offering to help!

Drhiggins

Activity: 306
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 02:47:40 AM

Thanks for the fast fix.  Updated here. 

Monerohash.com   U.S. Mining Pool
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3850
Merit: 5015

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 03:01:58 AM

If you can round up such people I am sure the dev team would be more than willing to accommodate their "testing/hacking" of testnet versions before release.  Do you know such volunteers that would do it for the accolades?

Possibly, I don't doubt a thread looking for a security position on the team would not go unfilled. Maybe we should ask BTCExpress?

Nice to see you back in the thread, been awhile. I know it's frustrating after all the work you guys put in but this edge case seems so basic. I'm guessing you guys don't have someone that's position is Project Manager? I can see how many people working on various parts of a project can allow these things to slip through but this is not a website we are talking about where people are buying tic-tacs. This has been in the works and delayed for quite awhile and the reason for that was because Of the testing going on, correct? AFA helping, well that's not possible, 20 years ago yes but not these days unfortunately. Could you answer my question on which devs are actively participating in the project currently?

BTW, does anyone have that link for voting on craptsy? I think it's about time we got added right? Smiley

Ohh and good job on the quick response guys.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
dEBRUYNE
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 03:08:50 AM

If you can round up such people I am sure the dev team would be more than willing to accommodate their "testing/hacking" of testnet versions before release.  Do you know such volunteers that would do it for the accolades?

Possibly, I don't doubt a thread looking for a security position on the team would not go unfilled. Maybe we should ask BTCExpress?

Nice to see you back in the thread, been awhile. I know it's frustrating after all the work you guys put in but this edge case seems so basic. I'm guessing you guys don't have someone that's position is Project Manager? I can see how many people working on various parts of a project can allow these things to slip through but this is not a website we are talking about where people are buying tic-tacs. This has been in the works and delayed for quite awhile and the reason for that was because Of the testing going on, correct? AFA helping, well that's not possible, 20 years ago yes but not these days unfortunately. Could you answer my question on which devs are actively participating in the project currently?

BTW, does anyone have that link for voting on craptsy? I think it's about time we got added right? Smiley

Ohh and good job on the quick response guys.

We got added a while ago lol -> https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/XMR_BTC

Also, as a general remark to your post, bear in mind that most people working on Monero are merely volunteers and got day jobs, and/or companies to run as well. Therefore, their time is mostly limited. On top of that, resources are kind of limited.

Why Monero matters? http://weuse.cash/2016/03/05/bitcoiners-hedge-your-position/
smooth
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 03:15:51 AM
Last edit: January 16, 2016, 03:54:33 AM by smooth

I think the question on who is active is valid.

In addition to the commits you see on github (mostly moneromooo, fluffypony, recently some from hyc, occ. others), other people regularly involved with testing, code reviews, debugging, and design decisions are myself, warptangent, tacotime, luigi, and othe, plus occ. others. Shen is actively developing the ringCT stuff (currently working on C++ code for it). NoodleDoodle does, well, whatever amazing things he feels like doing such as a the massive optimization rework that took months. He seems to prefer working independently. Wolf recently did some miner development but I think that is winding down. Finally, tewinget is doing or did some work on cleanup and documentation.

All are welcome.

EDIT: added tewinget's cleanup and documentation work.
dEBRUYNE
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 03:25:52 AM

I think the question on who is active is valid.

In addition to the commits you see on github (mostly moneromooo, fluffypony, recently some from hyc, occ. others), other people regularly involved with testing, code reviews, debugging, and design decisions are myself, warptangent, tacotime, luigi, and othe, plus occ. others. Shen is actively developing the ringCT stuff (currently working on C++ code for it). NoodleDoodle does, well, whatever amazing things he feels like doing such as a the massive optimization rework that took months. He seems to prefer working independently. Wolf recently did some miner development but I think that is winding down.

All are welcome.

I agree it is a valid question, just posted a general remark. Wolf's miner development is nearly done as far as I know, his unofficial (not pushed on github yet) miner even outperforms that of claymore if I recall correctly. Also, I think tewinget is doing or did some work on cleanup and documentation.

smooth
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 03:54:50 AM

Also, I think tewinget is doing or did some work on cleanup and documentation.

Thanks, forgot that one, but added it above.
john-connor

Activity: 596
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 04:30:24 AM

There was no fucking attack, it was just a bug!
Yes it was a bug that allowed the v2 block to enter the blockchain too soon. The code was exploited not attacked and this caused the network consensus to fail and split into several blockchains. There needn't be any debate on what happened. A bug was at fault not an attacker. Cool

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 [1423] 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 ... 2125 »
  Print  

Jump to: