Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:00:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 [268] 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 ... 360 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][JPC]MAKE JACKPOTCOIN GREAT AGAIN!  (Read 470201 times)
MEGAman

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I'm gonna clean up this town

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 03:07:39 PM

I'm trying to understand how a 300,000,000 coin premine can be called a "1% premine" - maybe it's already been discussed (don't have time to go all the way back through) but that's just a straight-up lie. 300,000,000 coins was a 6% premine because a premine is based on total PoW coins. Obviously all of the premined coins received PoS also so it's just pure deception to base the premine percentage on the total number of PoS+PoW coins. I'm so sick of fraud devs getting away with this because nobody bothers to actually do the math. The premine on PoS coins is reported wrong almost every single time and they all end up crashing and burning, as expected, with everybody except for the devs getting screwed. The effective premine was 6x larger than what was claimed!

Obviously this is just another scamcoin and I'm sure everybody realizes it by now but just in case this wasn't clear the dev is a straight-up liar and a fraud. At this point it's safe to assume that every single PoS coin released is a scam until proven otherwise with evidence. When in doubt, just assume it's a scam - you aren't going to be missing out on anything important and you will save yourself a lot of time.

No legitimate developer would ever premine 6% of all PoW coins that will ever exist and then claim it was a 1% premine.
here we go... what you get with mintpal is low price and more trolls (who was stupid enough to paid several btc for that ?)

Wait... I'm a troll because I pointed out the dev is lying about the premine? It was a 6% premine and he lists it as 1%. Is this another thread full of idiots who get pissed off if anybody says something factual? This is pretty easy to figure out. The premine was 6x higher than he claimed - that's a major problem. This thing is dead anyway but come on guys - learn some basic math.
seriously... the coin exists since more than a month... now getting back to the premine sounds a bit ridiculous... if dev had wanted to dump his premine he would have done long ago... that's the only problem with premine, other than that who cares...
(actually he could have been more generous in terms of bounties... )

Actually you are a troll, because on your first post you use the term of scam (dead coin on the second... ).

Indeed. He'd have dumped that day we hit 88 sats.

Everyone needs to calm down. Price fluctuates, panic selling encourages more panic selling. Either sell off now and be quiet, or join the speculation constructively.

Fair enough. Then you just aren't very smart. It's basic economics and these dishonest coin devs have low moral standards. Anybody willing to damage the value of their coin by premining 6% isn't looking out for anybody but himself. Anybody lying about the premine and claiming it was 6 times lower than it actually was cannot be trusted. You don't care that you were blatantly lied to? That doesn't bother you at all? Because it should.

No coin with a 6% premine will ever survive. Blame MintPal all you want but all they did was expose the weaknesses of the coin: MintPal was the only "goal" left and the only purpose of this coin is dumping.

Stop allowing yourselves to be lied to. If you don't think a blatant lie claiming the premine is 6 times lower than in reality constitutes fraud/scam... you just aren't very smart and you will probably never make money in this market. If this was the stock market this dev would be in prison right now.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 03:13:26 PM

What's up with Jackpotcoin? Where is the pump ? There is only dump.................

Mintpal made a good amount of money when they received the nearly 10btc from the people who bought the votes.

Come on, 10btc = 10K votes, JPC nearly had 13/14K real votes + 10k of bought votes.

Some person(s) invested heavily in getting JPC to mintpal by buying votes to dump everything, and they probably did.

MEGAman

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 03:18:42 PM

What's up with Jackpotcoin? Where is the pump ? There is only dump.................

Mintpal made a good amount of money when they received the nearly 10btc from the people who bought the votes.

Come on, 10btc = 10K votes, JPC nearly had 13/14K real votes + 10k of bought votes.

Some person(s) invested heavily in getting JPC to mintpal by buying votes to dump everything, and they probably did.

I'm sure it was the dev. They premined 6% of the coins that will ever exist and never had any intentions of making a legit coin. The dev had about 20% of the coins in circulation and just got them for free. Makes it easy for dumping and I doubt he lost money here. These scams usually bring in profit because people are stupid and they will buy into anything. Devs telling blatant lies don't even bother you guys. Close your eyes and buy buy buy! You'll be rich!
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 03:26:43 PM

Very sad to see this coin is listed instead of a coin with real potential, zimstake will make it anyway, but it deserved to be listed at mintpal.

Real investors are staying out, look at the volume... They have seen this comming.
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 03:34:31 PM

I'm sure it was the dev. They premined 6% of the coins that will ever exist and never had any intentions of making a legit coin. The dev had about 20% of the coins in circulation and just got them for free. Makes it easy for dumping and I doubt he lost money here. These scams usually bring in profit because people are stupid and they will buy into anything. Devs telling blatant lies don't even bother you guys. Close your eyes and buy buy buy! You'll be rich!

so what is your agenda ? (wanna buy low ? or a frustrated zimstake (never heard off but hey  Grin) bag holder).
We never heard you before, hundreds of millions have already been dumped before, and nobody really cared so 300M of dev, sorry but nobody still care... so basically why do you wake up when it comes to mintpal ?

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
dav1199

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 03:44:02 PM

so what is your agenda ? (wanna buy low ? or a frustrated zimstake (never heard off but hey  Grin) bag holder).
We never heard you before, hundreds of millions have already been dumped before, and nobody really cared so 300M of dev, sorry but nobody still care... so basically why do you wake up when it comes to mintpal ?

Probably ppl buying for the usual mintpal pump and dump , just that it didn't happen here.
No worries for zimstake guys it will pump and get dumped on next week , just have to wait a bit longer Tongue The voted coins pretty much always crash once listed.
MEGAman

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 03:56:27 PM

I just didn't notice it until it was added to MintPal. I came here to do some basic research and saw red flags immediately: the premine was 6 times higher than what the dev claims. Not only is a 6% premine completely ridiculous... the dev isn't even honest about it. My agenda is to support honest devs and expose scams and fraud. This is fraud. The dev had 20% of all coins in circulation and premined 6% of the coins that will ever exist all while lying to you guys.
dav1199

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 04:04:24 PM
Last edit: July 01, 2014, 04:15:13 PM by dav1199

so what is your agenda ? (wanna buy low ? or a frustrated zimstake (never heard off but hey  Grin) bag holder).

I just didn't notice it until it was added to MintPal. I came here to do some basic research and saw red flags immediately: the premine was 6 times higher than what the dev claims. Not only is a 6% premine completely ridiculous... the dev isn't even honest about it. My agenda is to support honest devs and expose scams and fraud. This is fraud. The dev had 20% of all coins in circulation and premined 6% of the coins that will ever exist all while lying to you guys.

Awesome , you can go bring justice in another topic now we heard you.  Roll Eyes And noone really care about the premine. This coin have such huge inflation that its price will never skyrocket anyway. We have probably already seen its ATH. It is still a pretty interesting coin with some good features , and also worth mining on some specific hardware. Not much to complain about here tbh
djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 04:31:49 PM

was looking into the code, the 30billions seems to be for PoW not PoW+PoS.
So it 1% of PoW (please if I miss something tell me)

ps: I wonder why I defend the dev (well I defend my pile of jpc  Grin), he hasn't been able to link to the OP my much faster gpu miner for amd  Angry

djm34 facebook page
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
noucome008

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 06:12:33 PM

only 30m premine Cheesy
JackpotCoin (OP)

Activity: 343

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 06:38:08 PM

ps: I wonder why I defend the dev (well I defend my pile of jpc  Grin), he hasn't been able to link to the OP my much faster gpu miner for amd  Angry

Sorry, I might have missed it. Where do I find it?
djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 07:00:50 PM

ps: I wonder why I defend the dev (well I defend my pile of jpc  Grin), he hasn't been able to link to the OP my much faster gpu miner for amd  Angry

Sorry, I might have missed it. Where do I find it?
it can be found here: https://github.com/djm34/sgminer-jpc
or in my previous post here (link to binaries)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=584481.msg7485969#msg7485969

djm34 facebook page
Dotcommie

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 07:19:51 PM

You know, we had very few trolls in here before it was listed on Mintpal.

That means 1 of 2 things:

1) New people come to check it out and misinterpret something and immediately say scam because they haven't heard of the coin before.

2) Trolls come in to create FUD and drive price down before pump.

For anyone new to JPC, most of those questions were answered in the first couple pages of the thread.  The coin and jackpots, etc have all been working as intended and out of the last 6 coins i've mined or used, JPC has definitely been the most hassle-free and reliable.
MEGAman

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 07:31:58 PM

1) New people come to check it out and misinterpret something and immediately say scam because they haven't heard of the coin before.

For anyone new to JPC, most of those questions were answered in the first couple pages of the thread.  The coin and jackpots, etc have all been working as intended and out of the last 6 coins i've mined or used, JPC has definitely been the most hassle-free and reliable.

For me, it was partially #1. I saw the coin was added to MintPal and wanted to come check it out to see if it was worth picking a few up. I saw there was a 1% premine and thought, "I can live with that. The dev deserves reasonable compensation." I then checked the blockchain and saw the actual premine which, after some basic math, calculated out to be a 6% premine!

So here we have 2 issues that make this coin a bad investment right there:

1) There is a 6% premine which is massive and means guaranteed failure. This is a fact - a 6% premine, for a number of reasons, guarantees a coin will fail.

2) The dev is dishonest and has misled people. If you claim to premine 1% of the coins when you actually premine 6%, that is a major lie. I don't care how cleverly he attempted to disguise it, it's still an obvious lie.

Both of these items on their own should be deal-breakers. This coin suffers from both. I would never buy this coin because it is guaranteed to fail and the dev is a dishonest person so I have no desire to support this clear scam. There may be plenty of other problems as well or maybe everything else about it is great but either way all I need to know are the above 2 facts to know this is a terrible investment and stay away.

Now I understand why you would argue with me if you're holding a big bag of these coins - you've been duped and you still want a chance to unload the coins for a profit. The fact is you will never turn a profit because everybody wants out. Anybody with even the most basic experience in trading altcoins would never touch this coin and most of the people dumb enough to buy it have already bought it - there is nobody left to sell to. This will slowly drift away as the dev unloads the last of his premine when he will vanish and start a new scam under a new name. This has been going on for months - this isn't anything new. You guys have been scammed - sorry. Next time look at the specs, study the blockchain, and do some research before investing in a coin. It's not fun being invested in a guaranteed loser nor defending it. If you want to avoid this crappy situation in the future you need to open your eyes and use your head. Maybe ask people you trust about coins before you buy them? 99% of new coins are losers so if you're just taking a chance on random coins thinking that you'll get rich because you "got in early" you'll lose money almost every time. Getting in early isn't a good thing - not when virtually everything "new" is a scam. Most of them are just repeat scams by the same handful of devs. I haven't seen a legit coin with a future that has been released in the past 2 months - just more copy/paste coins with premines, PoS-only nonsense, and fraud devs that lie to you. Don't believe some random "dev" that has been on the forum for a week - use your head.
UserAlter

Activity: 365

?

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 07:58:51 PM

14 Sat @ Mint & 15 Sat @ Bitt
 Huh
yurimir
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1044

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 08:07:06 PM

My picture-gift for the trolls  Grin Grin Grin

Dotcommie

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 08:09:45 PM

For me, it was partially #1. I saw the coin was added to MintPal and wanted to come check it out to see if it was worth picking a few up. I saw there was a 1% premine and thought, "I can live with that. The dev deserves reasonable compensation." I then checked the blockchain and saw the actual premine which, after some basic math, calculated out to be a 6% premine!

1) There is a 6% premine which is massive and means guaranteed failure. This is a fact - a 6% premine, for a number of reasons, guarantees a coin will fail.

2) The dev is dishonest and has misled people. If you claim to premine 1% of the coins when you actually premine 6%, that is a major lie. I don't care how cleverly he attempted to disguise it, it's still an obvious lie.

Both of these items on their own should be deal-breakers. This coin suffers from both. I would never buy this coin because it is guaranteed to fail and the dev is a dishonest person so I have no desire to support this clear scam. There may be plenty of other problems as well or maybe everything else about it is great but either way all I need to know are the above 2 facts to know this is a terrible investment and stay away.

Now I understand why you would argue with me if you're holding a big bag of these coins - you've been duped and you still want a chance to unload the coins for a profit. The fact is you will never turn a profit because everybody wants out. Anybody with even the most basic experience in trading altcoins would never touch this coin and most of the people dumb enough to buy it have already bought it - there is nobody left to sell to. This will slowly drift away as the dev unloads the last of his premine when he will vanish and start a new scam under a new name. This has been going on for months - this isn't anything new. You guys have been scammed - sorry. Next time look at the specs, study the blockchain, and do some research before investing in a coin. It's not fun being invested in a guaranteed loser nor defending it. If you want to avoid this crappy situation in the future you need to open your eyes and use your head. Maybe ask people you trust about coins before you buy them? 99% of new coins are losers so if you're just taking a chance on random coins thinking that you'll get rich because you "got in early" you'll lose money almost every time. Getting in early isn't a good thing - not when virtually everything "new" is a scam. Most of them are just repeat scams by the same handful of devs. I haven't seen a legit coin with a future that has been released in the past 2 months - just more copy/paste coins with premines, PoS-only nonsense, and fraud devs that lie to you. Don't believe some random "dev" that has been on the forum for a week - use your head.

If you did any real research, you would have seen the explanation on page 11.  Here:

If my understanding right, this coin have 30 M premine?

300 M

THX for correction. Yes, i missed one zero.
300 M premine..
Sounds too much.

1% of total coins (except PoS)
Please, keep watching how we will use the premine coin.

Regards

The numbers match up when looking at the block chain, and if you had been here longer than a day, you would see that the dev is trustworthy and has not mislead anyone.  JPC is big in Korea and lots of people trust it.  I don't think you've done much research on the matter.

I don't need advice on crypto from anyone that yells scam at the first bump in the road (JPC hasn't had any either).  I've been running a farm and daytrading for a while now and I know what is FUD(or poor research) and what is actually something to be concerned about.
djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 08:10:27 PM

For anyone new to JPC, most of those questions were answered in the first couple pages of the thread.  The coin and jackpots, etc have all been working as intended and out of the last 6 coins i've mined or used, JPC has definitely been the most hassle-free and reliable.

check the source before telling bullshit PoW and PoS are independent.
You are telling bullshit and doing some stupid over what you didn't understood.  
So thanks for the lesson, but no thanks, as you are just wrong (like, strangely, many of the people who come to any coin to fud... because will all know the rules of the game is to manipulate the market.)

djm34 facebook page
MEGAman

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 08:11:54 PM

Here's a little tip before you get involved with your next coin: make sure the premine is actually 1% or less  (for example, this premine was 6x larger than claimed). Also - ask somebody who has been around a while what they think about it. You link me to a coin and I'll give you my honest assessment. Quit getting burned when there are people like myself happy to help. Upon disovering JPC, it took me less than 60 seconds to realize this was a bad investment.
djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 08:12:03 PM

and by the way a big thanks to Atomrigs for putting the coin on mintpal (you asked for it  Grin) and to anyone who contributed, while they could have dumped higher on bittrex  Grin

djm34 facebook page
Pages: « 1 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 [268] 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 ... 360 »
  Print  

Jump to: