Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:14:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 [270] 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 ... 360 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][JPC]MAKE JACKPOTCOIN GREAT AGAIN!  (Read 470207 times)
Demiomega

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 08:56:16 PM

Ok i had to make an account just to ask this.. If and we all know its untrue, If it was a 6% premine and that automaticly makes it a "shit coin" why did Aurora do so well up until the airdrop with a 50% premine? just asking... Roll Eyes

but anyways MEGAman are you some kind of prophet sent here to make everyone rich? If it fails, let us fail. If it prospers, miss out.
MEGAman

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I'm gonna clean up this town

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 09:00:08 PM

30,000,000,000 x 0.01 = 300,000,000

The .01 represents 1% for any other trolls that don't know how to do math.

Staking also won't get you a massive amount of coins right off the bat either due to how the interest stacks per day and it is luck based too, the same as mining.  I don't care if the dev gets staked coins by POS mining like the rest of us.  By the time his cut got any decent staking per day, many other miners had a decent amount and were adding to it every day.  

So all in all, any newcomers can just ignore the trolls and ask any legitimate questions in this thread.  There's really not much to it though.  You can mine it using the jackpot algorithm and if you leave the wallet open and running, it will stake. It even does pretty well on CPUs but if the earlier reports about difficulty were correct, then that may or may not be worth the power draw.

You stupid bastard. The second he gets a single stake the premine goes up. Don't talk to me about math - retards like you are the reason these scams keep working. A fucking altcoin wasteland out there of this same crap and you just support the criminals and their bullshit. Seriously - use your head dumbass.

A premine is based on total PoW coins. That's a fact. The coins receive PoS benefit just like all the other mined coins. By your retard logic I could create a coin that has 1,000,000 total PoW coins with 10,000,000 max coins through PoS...premine 1,000,000 and call it a 10% premine (even though I would be the only one that ever got a single coin).

The funny thing is I could make this coin and I guarantee there are morons in here that would buy it as soon as it hit the exchange. A 100% premine but by the logic of you idiots it's only 10%.
MEGAman

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 09:03:45 PM

Ok i had to make an account just to ask this.. If and we all know its untrue, If it was a 6% premine and that automaticly makes it a "shit coin" why did Aurora do so well up until the airdrop with a 50% premine? just asking... Roll Eyes

but anyways MEGAman are you some kind of prophet sent here to make everyone rich? If it fails, let us fail. If it prospers, miss out.

We don't all know it's untrue - for people like you with extremely thick skulls my example above of the 100% premine might help. Might make your head hurt but maybe you'll learn something?

Aurora did well because it was a new gimmick and people around here are stupid and love new gimmicks. JPC is not a new gimmick - same scam and same lies as the 500 other PoW+PoS premined crap that is floating around the altcoin cemetary. Aurora wasn't good either but come up with a great gimmick and stupid people will want it.
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 09:04:38 PM

Well at least it's crashing straight into the ground where it belongs. So sick of these PoW+PoS scams where the devs lie about the premine. The bottom line is the guy premined 6% of all PoW coins...which means at launch he also receives ALL of the PoS...which just leads to a loop of compound interest. The premine probably put him at 40%+ by the time he first started selling. Clueless suckers. Same scam over and over and over. He'll probably release his next one tomorrow (if it isn't already out). Man are people around here gullible, greedy losers.

Quick solution so that you don't get mad at these "scam coins" and "lying devs" - don't mine coins that you don't like, and keep track of devs. If there really is a "lying dev", don't mine the coins he releases. Investigate the premine blocks and verify for yourself they are the correct amount.

There's really no reason to be upset if you don't mine what you consider to be "scam coins".
There's a certain amount of risk that lots of miners toe the line on these days, with tons of new coins and new algos flooding the space, that the next coin they mine will leave them holding the bag instead of making a profit, and if you don't want to toe that line, stick to the established, "safe" coins.
actually his reason is to crash the coin, so he can buy low (any one falling for that, is a bit stupid ).
A coin his a scam, you say it and you move along, there is no reason to repeat the same argument (without any real argument beside: "I know I am right", must be the same dude as scam_exposer...)
When I want to expose a scam, I usually do it at start not 2 months later when the preminer is, no matter what, totally diluted in all the coin which have been produced. We go a jackpot at 90M, people mining it to death as Atomrigs etc... so 300M might n%, but at that moment, it doesn't really matter. That guys know it perfectly... any scammer would have dumped it long ago... )

Dude - look above again dipshit. Seriously - read what I say before you post because I just told you my motivation. Every fucking scam I expose leads to idiots like you saying, "he wants to crash price so he can buy!!!111" - no... I don't. If you studied my history you would know this wasn't the case since none of the scams I have exposed ever recovered in value. NONE. I have no interest in this piece of shit scam nor would I ever want to be associated with people like you. Sometimes stuff really is garbage and fraud - sorry. I haven't been wrong yet and it's hilarious how the responses and BS defenses are always the same. Hilarious.
Sorry dipshit (you don't mind if I call you like that ?  Grin), but I have more interesting things to do than "studying" into your history (who do you think you are ? Abraham Lincoln ? Grin). Still no answer regarding what is written into the code, so your opinion doesn't count. It is just bad trolling.
You have no other argument behing "I never been wrong"... wow I am impressed  Grin
Actually you are hilarious... but as many troll you have no real argument...

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 09:06:42 PM

We don't all know it's untrue
D- english
and actually if you know that much... just shut the fuck up.  Grin

djm34 facebook page
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
MEGAman

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 09:07:35 PM

Staking also won't get you a massive amount of coins right off the bat either due to how the interest stacks per day and it is luck based too, the same as mining.  I don't care if the dev gets staked coins by POS mining like the rest of us.  By the time his cut got any decent staking per day, many other miners had a decent amount and were adding to it every day.  

So all in all, any newcomers can just ignore the trolls and ask any legitimate questions in this thread.  There's really not much to it though.  You can mine it using the jackpot algorithm and if you leave the wallet open and running, it will stake. It even does pretty well on CPUs but if the earlier reports about difficulty were correct, then that may or may not be worth the power draw.

You stupid bastard. The second he gets a single stake the premine goes up. Don't talk to me about math - retards like you are the reason these scams keep working. A fucking altcoin wasteland out there of this same crap and you just support the criminals and their bullshit. Seriously - use your head dumbass.

A premine is based on total PoW coins. That's a fact. The coins receive PoS benefit just like all the other mined coins. By your retard logic I could create a coin that has 1,000,000 total PoW coins with 10,000,000 max coins through PoS...premine 1,000,000 and call it a 10% premine (even though I would be the only one that ever got a single coin).

The funny thing is I could make this coin and I guarantee there are morons in here that would buy it as soon as it hit the exchange. A 100% premine but by the logic of you idiots it's only 10%.

I'm going to make a new name and release this coin next month. Maybe I'll do a 90% premine to make it less obvious. Then I'll donate the profit to schools so we can work on reducing the number of idiots in this world that support this crap. Maybe I'll call it "VoteOnMintPalSoICanDumpCoin"
UserAlter

Activity: 365

?

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 09:08:54 PM

Stopped mining JPC this morning because of insane diff (currently over 1.2 k). However, THANKs  for the cheap coins.
 Grin
MEGAman

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 09:10:32 PM

I'm going to make a new name and release this coin next month. Maybe I'll do a 90% premine to make it less obvious. Then I'll donate the profit to schools so we can work on reducing the number of idiots in this world that support this crap. Maybe I'll call it "VoteOnMintPalSoICanDumpCoin"

I'm out for now. Enjoy losing money and soon realizing you're just as stupid as people told you.
Demiomega

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 09:12:50 PM

well he can think what he wants, but i still have plenty of JPC. and ive sold enough back before even Bittrex that ive upgraded my gaming PC (new MB and I5) and picked up 4 more 750ti's just off mining alone.... worked out for me  Tongue
djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 09:13:23 PM

I'm out for now. Enjoy losing money and soon realizing you're just as stupid as people told you.
thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you  Grin

djm34 facebook page
ltcnim
Legendary

Activity: 914
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 09:15:31 PM

say what you want, but this coin was the best that happened for a long while. Just with this coin and regular mining from the start, I made ROI of my complete rig, and could buy a 2nd one now! This coin is performing extremly good. It's lighting fast and the new algo kept multi-pools & dumpers away for a long time.

djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 09:17:11 PM

I love people who know they are right because they are never wrong  Grin
(is this guy for real ?  Grin)

djm34 facebook page
UserAlter

Activity: 365

?

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 09:17:51 PM

thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you  Grin
[/quote]

Congrats! You just flushed some **
kevinz

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 09:21:20 PM

people please dump, so some of us can buy jpc dirt cheap!
although it seems like the pump is happening now..
Litoshi

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Member of the Crypti Foundation Board of Directors

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 09:23:02 PM

Because of the PR (press relations).  

Tthe dev played to the emotions of the progressives and the greed of the public.  (OOOHHHH  That seems riiight!!!!!)

AURORA went from $40US to 8 cents meanwhile.  There is no real ongoing support.  Then there were a dozen copies, including MAZAcoin, PesetaCoin, H2OCoin, etc; which dampened the enthusiasm of the progressives.

Litoshi

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 09:25:25 PM

well he can think what he wants, but i still have plenty of JPC. and ive sold enough back before even Bittrex that ive upgraded my gaming PC (new MB and I5) and picked up 4 more 750ti's just off mining alone.... worked out for me  Tongue

He is trying to pump up the price so he can dump his JPC. 

Litoshi

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 09:26:53 PM

I really think that the devs are now into CRYPTSI coin.  

IPO for BTC.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=654463.new#new

Demiomega

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 09:29:24 PM

Why does eveyone think if you support a coin you plan to dump it? i could have sold at 88 sats and quit mining but I held for stakes and I believe this coin has a bright future. But think as you want
mmmaybe

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 09:31:52 PM

We don't all know it's untrue - for people like you with extremely thick skulls my example above of the 100% premine might help. Might make your head hurt but maybe you'll learn something?

Aurora did well because it was a new gimmick and people around here are stupid and love new gimmicks. JPC is not a new gimmick - same scam and same lies as the 500 other PoW+PoS premined crap that is floating around the altcoin cemetary. Aurora wasn't good either but come up with a great gimmick and stupid people will want it.

You must have MEGAtime for playing with alts to pump/dump a fe sats. Might I suggest to change nick to NOlife...?

MEGAman

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 09:41:31 PM

You must have MEGAtime for playing with alts to pump/dump a fe sats. Might I suggest to change nick to NOlife...?

And yet here you are supporting an obvious scam even after the dev has moved on to their next one. I always love when people act like cheerleading a scam is a great use of time but anybody contributing facts and encouraging critical thinking has no life. I suppose you think laws are stupid too and enforcing them is a waste of time? Because a crime took place here and anybody still holding JackshitCoins is a victim. I suppose you think education is a waste of time? Because most of you are reading the simple facts I post and responding as if it's just my opinion. Who gives a shit what I think? You don't know me and I would hope you wouldn't. All you need to do is open your eyes and use your fucking head and you'll see I am right.

You can't argue with facts. Stick a fork in it guys even the free market has spoken (and the free market isn't even much smarter than you).
Pages: « 1 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 [270] 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 ... 360 »
  Print  

Jump to: