Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:16:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 [275] 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 ... 360 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][JPC]MAKE JACKPOTCOIN GREAT AGAIN!  (Read 470201 times)
dav1199

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 05:05:28 PM

On a recent official tweet,

JackpotCoin @JackpotCoin  ·  Jul 1
A new #JackpotCoin version is in the pipeline, but it's too early to disclose anything about it!

=================

We are waiting for the details about this...

Yeah I'm sure it will be real exciting.

We know that you hate this coin. We know that you think that it is a scam. Yes we get your message. Now please get ours. After 100 times we truly get it. Now Mr. Chucklefuckapotamus please take our message to heart and shut the fuck up.

+1 .. please move on. And go play the antiscam hero somewhere else. Noone give a fuck about whatever you say about this coin. We will still be happy to mine , sell , buy ..
Tyr808

Activity: 606
Merit: 278

06/19/11 17:51 Bought BTC 259684.77 for 0.0101

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 07:05:31 PM

On a recent official tweet,

JackpotCoin @JackpotCoin  ·  Jul 1
A new #JackpotCoin version is in the pipeline, but it's too early to disclose anything about it!

=================

We are waiting for the details about this...

Yeah I'm sure it will be real exciting.

We know that you hate this coin. We know that you think that it is a scam. Yes we get your message. Now please get ours. After 100 times we truly get it. Now Mr. Chucklefuckapotamus please take our message to heart and shut the fuck up.

+1

tc61

Activity: 494
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 08:03:29 PM

Been away for a while, what happened to the price ? Did Mpal kill us that much?
gazzamc

Activity: 189

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 09:29:56 PM

Been away for a while, what happened to the price ? Did Mpal kill us that much?

Not Mintpal... people spreading FUD (causing panic sales)... it will pick back up.. until then cheap coins Cheesy
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 04:40:32 AM

So, someone hit the jackpot again Smiley

And faucet has dried again... Strange, it dries so fast - must be lots of people coming there or someone found a way to take all JPCs from there...

i noticed that too.. it will go from 150k to 0 in a day or two.. and 50 coins per 24 hr visit means something is up lol

FUD first & ask questions later™
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 04:54:55 AM

I think every word and every single point MEGAman is correct !

I don't think his intention was to Troll here but to talk about coins and hell even be helpful.
And i have seen mostly diversions and attacks on him from everyone and what concerns me the most
is the OP/Dev has posted a few times and ignored responding to him.

The mystery huge load of coins that were stolen was a massive fishy load of crap i think too
and i think it's plausible that was the dev behind it dumping his premined coins.. but i have no proof although that crossed my mind.

I raised criticism on this coin on day one BUT i also pointed out how i couldn't see any other coin to get on-board with.
This coin does in fact have unique features such as effective CPU mining on launch and much more
and i figured the plus's outweighed any negative aspects about the premine and i basically said to the dev
i will support you but your anonymous name and your huge premine make me nervous and i hope you do the right thing (and not screw us)
And yeah i was aware the Premine wold be staked but i did not think the numbers would be something like a 4% profit on a 2% premine or what ever
I figured the premine was a bit too big from the start so i wasn't worried about doing the math and hoped he'd give away most of it.
And to be fair he did give away a lot of coins but sadly he ignored me when i suggested he keep some kind of simple ledger for the premine.

And that guy earlier said when the coins were hacked and stolen from an exchange user the price did not move at all is lying big time..
the market crashed and never really recovered ever again.. that was the end.. we went from 80+ down and stayed there ever since
so that was fanboyism lies period.

A lot of BS was thrown at MEGAman in response to his fair and legit criticism dumb excuses or outright lies etc
And i agree with him.. we SHOULD care !

But i do hope to show him more of our perspective as a supporter.. we have to pick our poison.
Not many coins are good so what do you pick ? This one DID have new features etc.. of course i wish there was no premine
but to be fair the premine was used heavily for its intended purpose and it did have a massive inpact on getting support services setup fast.

edit:
and by the way guys i am STILL supporting the coin.. mining / trading etc.

Glizlack

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 05:21:05 AM

Yes, I find myself agreeing with mega in some things. I do wish an exchange would do some due diligence. Sadly the community is failing this terribly and I agree it encourages more scam coins. I myself would use an exchange with enough volume that did that. But to be clear i also support jpc and I am still mining and holding it Smiley

Steve

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Andy2009

Activity: 697
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 10:34:56 AM
Last edit: July 05, 2014, 11:04:32 AM by Andy2009

To me this coin has been really good. I have bought JPC's at 1-5 Sat... 15-25sat and even higher at 40+ sats... and profited A LOT from it... I still have millions in my wallets and I believe we will see a lot of fun stuff over the next few weeks/months.

JPC's has paid of my rigs (which I read others have too!) no other coin has done that for me so far...

Like everyone else I also wish DEV would update us more with future plans etc. but I believe he is busy working on it instead of chatting about it...

To bad there is people that don't even own any JPC's that feel they must "warn" us that do own JPC's and that they must do it over and over all day long... to you guys I just want to say: Step out to the real world... go to the forest or something and just chill for a while...

We all heard you the first 10 times...

I dont worry about the price much... we are still at around 20 sat which is great for a young coin that started at 1 sat not so long ago...

JPC still amaze me with it's fast transaction and every morning I wake up to a wallet that is now a few tens of thousand JPC's bigger due to staking.. Love it Smiley

Now its my time to chill... I'm gonna go outside and have me a cold one...
roushonul

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 11:15:50 AM

I start mine with litecoin then move to dogecoin then vertcoin then ultracoin then darkcoin...... well i am tired. Its long list. Only jpc return me coin in terms of electricity bill right now. I am mining it, experimenting it(My hidden dream is mine solo and find super jackpot block). I like others first just mine n them dump. Later i start to see whatever the dumping it still maintain its price level. I don't know about mintpal as i don't visit there. But in bittrex it shows a support level very strong. I then start to buy n sell stuff(Sell in big price and buy in cheap). In one day i make 18 usd worth from this activity(I am tiny miny miner). I then start to buy n now staking. Reason behind this coin support is when u r not selling its sit on ur wallet n give u return good money(Its interest is good than other POS coin) and reason of its ups n downs is it is miners dream coin. Old miner mine n buy. New miner sell it as soon as he get it and then when he get older he start to buy. Thats presently going one I belive.

Now I see arguing behind the premine and calculation. All seems right in order(the calculation). Thing is I have no problem against dev's premine if his effort is good. I would like to see a rich dev who can invest back to his coin rather a poor one who cry always to community for need of donation.

My simple thought without any far reaching thinking is I am mining it and happy with it and very happy with the super fast transaction time. I may start to sell my service for it but crypto community is not interest in service. So not advertising it.

JackpotCoin (OP)

Activity: 343
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 11:22:46 AM

JackpotCoin mentioned in RCX Coin Picks of this week

https://www.rapidcx.com/blog/rcx-coin-picks-supercoin-potcoin-and-jackpotcoin
myagui
Legendary

Activity: 1154
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 12:07:57 PM

Looks like another jackpot hit @ Dwarfpool.
PoW block 364747 awarded jackpot by PoS block 364748.
Payouts seem off though, but not sure...
Happy Mining!
~ Myagui

minimila

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 12:11:20 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2014, 12:23:41 PM by minimila

Jackpot on Dwarfpool paid out

Jackpot 364748 (857 749 JPC) found by JNnoohfSKm8GxK9aEAGTUoceSpvnuNJx6L

Congrats!!  Tongue

DwarfPool Quality you can trust! http://DwarfPool.com Reliable MONERO Pool
Profit Calculator and Price chart: JackpotCoin Maxcoin Talkcoin Saffroncoin  DwarfExplorer: Talkcoin with chat
Anonymous pool with failover servers and PPS: [XMR][JPC][MAX][GRS][TAC][SFR]Support thread on forum
exemplaar

Activity: 978
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 12:36:38 PM

To me this coin has been really good. I have bought JPC's at 1-5 Sat... 15-25sat and even higher at 40+ sats... and profited A LOT from it... I still have millions in my wallets and I believe we will see a lot of fun stuff over the next few weeks/months.

JPC's has paid of my rigs (which I read others have too!) no other coin has done that for me so far...

Like everyone else I also wish DEV would update us more with future plans etc. but I believe he is busy working on it instead of chatting about it...

To bad there is people that don't even own any JPC's that feel they must "warn" us that do own JPC's and that they must do it over and over all day long... to you guys I just want to say: Step out to the real world... go to the forest or something and just chill for a while...

We all heard you the first 10 times...

I dont worry about the price much... we are still at around 20 sat which is great for a young coin that started at 1 sat not so long ago...

JPC still amaze me with it's fast transaction and every morning I wake up to a wallet that is now a few tens of thousand JPC's bigger due to staking.. Love it Smiley

Now its my time to chill... I'm gonna go outside and have me a cold one...

+100
...this is a very good post
allcrypt

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2014, 03:06:18 PM

Yes, I find myself agreeing with mega in some things. I do wish an exchange would do some due diligence. Sadly the community is failing this terribly and I agree it encourages more scam coins. I myself would use an exchange with enough volume that did that. But to be clear i also support jpc and I am still mining and holding it Smiley

Steve

How praytell is an exchange to do "due dilligence" and to protect you from "scamcoins".

What criteria is universally accepted that we should do, to make it so you don't have to use your brain, or think, and protect you from your own bad choices?

Which coins do we take and which do we reject, that everyone will look at and say "Yes, they made a good call there"?

Let us know the magic formula. Please.

AllCrypt.com - Your new CryptoCurrency Exchange Now Open! www.AllCrypt.com
Litoshi

Activity: 700

Member of the Crypti Foundation Board of Directors

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 03:45:21 PM

Steve

How praytell is an exchange to do "due dilligence" and to protect you from "scamcoins".

What criteria is universally accepted that we should do, to make it so you don't have to use your brain, or think, and protect you from your own bad choices?

Which coins do we take and which do we reject, that everyone will look at and say "Yes, they made a good call there"?

How to detect a possible cryptocoin scam:

1) If it seems too good to be true

2) If there are no unique features to make the coin standout from the crowd.  AKA "just another Scrypt coin".

3) If the devs have premined more than 1% of the coins (1% for genesis block and bounties okay)

4) If the devs ask for BTC upfront for an IPO or opportunity to premine for day or so. (StackCoin for example)

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 04:04:52 PM

Steve

not trying to get into it with you but i had a good example that comes to mind..
a guy from Poloniex had checked the source code on Super Coin recently and he suspected it was bad and refused to list it.
his intentions were good for the community i think..

and another example is the criteria BitJohn told me is required for what coins to get added to Cryptsy
and he told me among other things that the coin needs to have a have a Github repo or similar.

you should not be running code that has not been looked over in the first place you could compromise your whole exchange.
i could go on but that should be sufficient to make my point..

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 04:06:14 PM

Steve

2) If there are no unique features to make the coin standout from the crowd.  AKA "just another Scrypt coin".

3) If the devs have premined more than 1% of the coins (1% for genesis block and bounties okay)

4) If the devs ask for BTC upfront for an IPO or opportunity to premine for day or so. (StackCoin for example)

aka: common sense

Litoshi

Activity: 700

Member of the Crypti Foundation Board of Directors

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 04:49:17 PM

Steve

2) If there are no unique features to make the coin standout from the crowd.  AKA "just another Scrypt coin".

aka: common sense

Unfortunately, when it comes to money, common sense is rather uncommon.

Dotcommie

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 08:34:40 PM

I think every word and every single point MEGAman is correct !

That MEGA guy never inspected the actual code like djm and others did and he was a complete noob to the coin and just started making claims. 

If you're saying there's something fishy about the hack then you're out of your mind.  It was because people were using conf settings that someone posted early on which allowed any outside ip to connect to them and initiate commands and empty their balances.  The rest of the hacks were from a certain pool that had either tried to get into accounts themselves, or somebody hacked them and stole the usernames and passwords.  I was only on miningpoolhub and minep.it at the time and they tried to get into my mintpal, so it was one of them.  It's not a fault of the coin or dev when there's a security breach somewhere down the chain and under control of a 3rd party.

80+ satoshi was very temporary.  Everything has ups and downs and especially when they first get on bittrex.  I've seen many new coins get up there in price with very little volume as well.  I would say 15 is the low in an uncertain market, 20-30 is the norm, and it will slowly increase as the rewards keep going down.  80 was not sustainable with the amount of coin some people had then.  I only had 20m back then and there wasn't enough volume for me to unload even 10m of it without causing a decent drop in price.  80+ should be easily achievable in the future, it just might take a while.
allcrypt

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2014, 10:22:58 PM

2) If there are no unique features to make the coin standout from the crowd.  AKA "just another Scrypt coin".

So either common sense (You don't need me to protect you from it) or opinion, where mine may be different from yours. Got it.

My POINT in asking that question is what YOU deem to be a scam coin may not be right or accurate, and it's not my place to deny a coin based on OUR opinion. The "seems to good to be true" - well - Not sure how a coin could be too good to be true. I cant imagine a situation where that would be the case - they all have pros and cons and I'm not sure I've ever seen a coin that was "too good to be true".

While just another scrypt coin may be a worthless copycat pile of crap, that doesnt mean it's a scam. And again - not sure why *I* need to protect *YOU* from yourself or your own stupidity for investing in it.

The magical 1% premine limit. Depending on what the premine is for, there are legitimate reasons to premine more than 1%. Just because it's more than one does not automatically equal scam.

And if the devs ask for BTC upfront for an IPO, I also don't see how that automatically equals scam. Sure, it seems likely, or, they can be completely legitimate.

My entire point is that if you want an exchange to vet these coins for you, so that you can be without effort and wholly without personal responsibility, I have absolutely zero pity if you lose all your money, because you're lazy and have no sense of responsibility. And to make an arbitrary list of "this is automatically a scamcoin" serves no purpose. First of all, some of that is based on opinion. Second, there are plenty of times where you could violate one of those "rules" and still be wholly legitimate. Aurora (to the best of my knowledge) failed, but not because it was a scam, but because it just wasn't well executed. And that had a hell of a lot more than a 1% premine. Or, was that a scam too?

And last - if the list is so cut and dry, why the hell do you need ME to vet the coins for you? If it's that frigging simple, I'd hope that any halfbrained nitwit could figure it out for themselves.

This whole "not my responsibility to make sure I make intelligent decisions, I need an authority to diaper and babysit me so I'm not stupid" mentality pisses me off at my core. Take some fucking personal responsibility and make a decision for yourself, and stop asking for someone in authority (or running an exchange, or moderating a forum, etc) to protect you from your own mental handicap. My god, how weak are you?

tl;dr: I'm not vetting coins based on arbitrary "its a scam" rules people make up. Obviously crap coins with zero support, we don't add. Coins that seem like they have half a chance of moving at all, sure, we want to give them a shot. We're not big mommy and daddy government here to make your decisions for you, and to put a boot on the neck of something that could be awesome, just because we think we know better. Anyone who wants crypto to thrive, who is ASKING for that sort of thing, needs to rethink why they are behind crypto in the first place.

I mean, hell, MEGAman came in here and called JPC a scamcoin. If we went by HIS defition and intrepretation, your JPC wouldnt be on any exchange.

Well thank god we didn't listen to him huh? But - we'd BETTER listen to the SAME EXACT argument and apply it to a DIFFERENT coin though, because THAT coin is a scam. JPC isnt. The other is though. Same critera.

THAT makes sense.

As for the other post about poloniex rejecting supercoin, and the github scources, and scanning the code - thats not a scamcoin issue. Thats an unsafe, can hurt the system, is an absolute fake coin that exists only to spread malware or some other bad crap. And yes, any exchange that has half a brain does that.

AllCrypt.com - Your new CryptoCurrency Exchange Now Open! www.AllCrypt.com
Pages: « 1 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 [275] 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 ... 360 »
  Print  

Jump to: