News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: -
- - 0 (0%)
- - 0 (0%)
- - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 234 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SFR] SaffronCoin | Latest Version - 1.4.2/2.6.2 | Mandatory Wallet Update  (Read 437747 times)
saffroncoin (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 04:14:47 PM

One suggestion : it will be good if you can waive the fees of anonymity feature, this is the essential feature and is almost free in most of the Altcoins. In financial issues complete anonymity is must, either it's a small holder or a big whale, nobody wants to disclose his/her financial condition. I have read complaint about this in other forum as well. We have the good feature but many people will not use it because of fees. I know you guys are working hard but when you released these features and announced a fees of 5% and 1.5%, truly speaking I was upset because that time coin was hot and it was easy to promote it. I requested you to reduce the fees and you reduced it to 2% in anonymity but still quite high, this has put off many investors because nobody wants to pay 2000 SFR whenever they transfer 100k.  This is just my opinion.

Regards
Vipin

Yea will reduce it to 0.1%

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
saffroncoin (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 04:15:35 PM

On it!
saffroncoin (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 04:32:18 PM

The topic is created on the Casheer Forum. I don't think it is appropriate to post the link here but you can search it over there.
TizeN85

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 04:53:18 PM

Have you uploaded the last linux wallets versions? Smiley
I see it's still the v2.4.2 in the first post, and on the website Wink.
xamido

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 05:17:45 PM

Just bought some more SFR just now.

Wink
saffroncoin (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 05:32:58 PM

Have you uploaded the last linux wallets versions? Smiley
I see it's still the v2.4.2 in the first post, and on the website Wink.

I had downloaded it but forgot to upload it. Done now. Thanks for reminding!
saffroncoin (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 05:35:34 PM

What do u all think of PeerMart/PeerMarket as suggestions for the Market names?
cryptoholic11

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 06:12:50 PM

We all need to calm down. Most of the alt market has been hit hard this month due to the btc downtrend. So its only natural that there will be panic amongst crypto investors. Its unfortunate that all the altcoins rely on bitcoin's stability, but that's just the way it is right now. Also there is so much greed in the market that most investors will drop a legit coin at the drop of a dime, just to jump in on a new hyped, pumped shit coin..which burns them more times than not. Legit coins like SFR may be supressed in these short run swings, but in the long run, with development like this, no amount of market supression and greed can stop its inevitable rise.

mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 07:47:54 PM

What do u all think of PeerMart/PeerMarket as suggestions for the Market names?

SFR Marketplace ?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=746776.new#new

Grin

I feel that SFR is systematically copied to all the new functionalities

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
newra

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 08:45:29 PM

Please read

Hi, thanks for all your support. We are indeed getting dumped hard. Reasons may be BTC crash, daily traders, traders shifting to the next "coin of the week". Would like to tell u all that we are very well on course. Such dumps do affect us a bit psychologically because we have put in a lot of effort in developing this coin and we have some big plans for the future. 2 of us haven't slept for like 30 hours at a stretch when developing a complicated feature or fixing a hardfork. No other coin at present have delivered more than us in short span of just 2 months. All coins that are currently having 100 BTC+ volume have not even delivered half of what we have done.

In a way it is good that the weak hands are getting out. We do not need them during our climb again. We could have a more consistent growth if the weak hands are out.
We were very well set to cross 5k last week but same crazy dude dumped 500k and completely ruined our momentum leaving us stranded in the shadows.

I request the community as well as the big bag holders to please cash out in small amounts if u need to. Huge dumps pretty much ruin everything because we are not yet well established. All coins are getting dumped but most of them have some huge whales backing them so they are able to recover from such dumps and get back volume.
We do not have that many whales. We are working on a lot of promotional stuff and doing our development at the same time.

We have always delivered what we said. I assure u all that we will go back much higher. We are now working on the P2P market. Then we will develop crytoxindia.com. SFRDirect after that and Project Orion initialization phase to follow.
In the mean time we are in talks with Unocoin and we could very well get an article published in Times of India, India's biggest newspaper company. Once a big country like India recognizes cryptos, it could be huge for us.

We are working very hard, please stick with us the way you have been from the start.

Thanks for reading,

Regards,

Roshan

You guys are doing a great job in terms of adding features to the coin.
I believe in DEVs sticking to feature development and get some help with promotional aspects of the coin. Get help from the community (I am sure there will be volunteers).
gdavis024

Activity: 179

Fighter of the Dayman

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 11:33:57 PM

A Call to the Community:

It's become clear, because I even fall blame to this, that the majority of people within the crypto-currency community are not aware of all that SFR has to offer. Roshan and the rest of the SFR Development Team have not been getting nearly the recognition they deserve, however they continue to fight on under-promising and over-delivering. While it is important to determine the reason for this lack of awareness, I began focusing on solutions.

So how do we fix this? Do we hire a PR team? Do we promote from within and start a social media campaign? Do we continue to release these amazing features and look for future business partnerships and ignore the lack of attention assuming it come?
Personally, I do not think there is one answer, and any idea I or anyone else comes up with, could spark interest and finally give SFR the attention it deserves.

The Devs have done more than we could have asked from them, and I don't think their going to be slowing doing or disappointing us anytime soon. These are some of the most dedicated and skills guys I have come across and I'm honored to be in the same community as them Smiley But WE AS A COMMUNITY need to step up. All of the most successful coins have great development teams, but they also have constructive contributions from the community. If you are doing things to help the coin, no matter how small they may be, I applaud and respect you and I hope you continue your efforts.

When I first got involved in crypto I felt very small within coin communities and thought what can I do? I have no technical skills? I'll just sit and watch what happens. I probably had some good ideas and probably some very poor ideas lol but I had ideas nonetheless and I had wished I shared them with the communities. It doesn't always matter if your idea good, but constructive discussions about a coin's future can help a coin in more ways you can imagine.

But that all sounds so vague NightMan (if that's even you're real name) what specifically can I do to help? The simple answer is that you can do anything Smiley I can't tell you what to do, and this alludes to what an exchange of ideas is so important, but crypto-currency communities are so diverse and are made up of people with all socioeconomic, political, vocational, and personal backgrounds. Not any two people in any coin community are the same and everyone (even if you don't believe it) always has something unique and useful to bring to the table Smiley
Over the past weeks I have been increasingly more active on the IRC (#SFRCoin) which I strongly recommend everyone visiting. The past couple days I have just been blasting the devs and community with literally any idea that comes across my head. Some people probably find it annoying and I apologize, but I know if I keep throwing out ideas we're bound to find a diamond in the rough Smiley
So in an effort to encourage/inspire other community members to step and to receive feedback/criticism from the community I will share here everything i've been talking about on IRC. Please note that none of these ideas have been "officially endorsed" by the dev team and I in no way speak on their behalf.

Now time for the good stuff Smiley

Promotion and Awareness:
In an effort to spread awareness and to promote the coin, I thought it'd be beneficial to develop a Brochure, which would serve as a more high level and newbie friendly version of our white paper. The goal would be to create an aesthetically pleasing document that contains background info about SFR as well as our key features and upcoming developments. My thought was to have two versions: 1. A hard copy version which could actually be printed out and distributed in person 2. A digital “one-page” that could be easily distributed through various mediums online.
Below are two links to some mock drafts I came up while at work. I would love you guys feedback and I would love to know if you actually think this would be useful.
Page 1 - https://i.imgur.com/CD9pqGs.png
Page 2 - https://i.imgur.com/QugQA5q.png

User Support Form/ Mailing List:
This idea consists of two related services that might be beneficial to the current community and attract new users to SFR. Both are simple, but I’ll explain. The user support form could be something accessible via the wallet, website, or BCT Ann where users could submit help tickets for issues they are encountering, This would organize the support functions of the coin and ensure that everyones’ issues are being addressed. Also, I think this could reduce Fudding, because if the majority of issue related posts are submitted via the help form and not through a BCT Post, the Fud posts in which issues claim inaccurate issues would be easier identifiable.
The second part is a mailing list where people could sign up for to receive notice of updates as wells as future developments/posts by the Dev team in the BCT Ann.

Other ideas I’m still fleshing out:
School of Crypto
Instructional Videos for key SFR services/applications
Proof of Donation

Yours,
TheNightMan aka Fighter of the DayMan aka Garrett
saffroncoin (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 11:50:58 PM

Great Ideas NightMan! The brochure mock looks great!
cryptoholic11

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 12:33:14 AM

Gdavis024, good points and good work on the brochures!

saffroncoin (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 12:51:08 AM

P2P Market update

Great Stuff! We have implemented 2 extra RPC commands to write content to the blockchain. These commands will further be expanded to write orders by a merchant to the blockchain.

Setdata writes a string. A tx fee of 0.0002 SFR is cut for every entry into the blockchain. The output you can see is the tx id of the transaction. Dumpdata will retrieve the data from the transaction if any.

We will be creating a bunch of new rpc commands for this. The alpha release will only have RPC commands for testing. Once everything goes well, the beta release will have the QT GUI of the P2P Market.

We will be posting more mocks as we complete phases.

lin0sspice
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 01:15:05 AM

Well done wlldone.

Dev let setup a charity for voucher Smiley

You can bring it to SHANGHAI Smiley

Website
Whitepaper
Discord
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░███
███▄░░░░░░▄████████▄░░░░░░▄███
████░░░░░▄██████████▄░░░░░████
████░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░████
░██████░░▀██████████▀░░███████
░███████░░░▀██████▀░░░████████
░████████▄░░░▀██▀░░░▄████████
░█████████▄░░░░░░░░▄███████░░░
░░█████████▄░░░░░░▄███████░░░░
░░░░██████████▄▄████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░
VELOX PROJECT
The Future of Anonymous Trading
Latest News
Twitter
Telegram
[/tab
saffroncoin (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 01:17:33 AM

Well done wlldone.

Dev let setup a charity for voucher Smiley

You can bring it to SHANGHAI Smiley

For which charity?
lin0sspice
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 01:25:40 AM

Brochure printing ?

Website
Whitepaper
Discord
VELOX PROJECT
The Future of Anonymous Trading
Latest News
Twitter
Telegram
[/tab
interupted

Activity: 258

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 03:08:52 AM

Do we have permission to use the brochure in a tweet or otherwise?

vipin.khatri20

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 03:19:27 AM

Another multi algo and people are
Paying 12500 sat per coin. It is offering ICO, I don't understand why people are paying so much money for this coin and only 1700 satoshi for Saffroncoin. Neoscoin: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=744291.new#new .Check out my post on that thread and help spread the word about Saffroncoin.
CryptoMan2014

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 03:21:18 AM

So SaffronCoin is number 9 in the voting list of Mintpal. Time to get voting people Cheesy
Pages: « 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 234 »
  Print  

Jump to: