Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:33:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 [358] 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 ... 535 »
  Print  
Author Topic: | Nxt | Blockchain Platform | Proof of Stake | Official  (Read 940984 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2015, 06:08:50 AM

You are just a scammer, so you can know very little about how much I know about software engineering.

So I've touched an open wound, otherwise you wouldn't use "scammer" tag. Hehe, you should grow thicker skin if you hang out on this forum.

Yes, if he had the slightest knowledge he would have rubbed his CV in our faces over and over, extroverted as he is.  Cheesy

Oh, and speaking of scammers: iCEBREAKER how much did you make with HashFast  Lips sealed

My biography is off-topic, although I understand it is an object of endless fascination to my fan club.   Smiley

The failure of NXT to keep SuperNet, its only extent project, alive and on-board is on-topic.

So you don't deny it.

There is no denying that NXT is a scam platform, and now (given the exodus of SuperNet) abandonware.

How much exactly did you earn with HashFast?

Attacking NXT critics for unrelated issues does nothing to deflect from the current SuperNet/jl777 fiasco, in which ham-fisted NXT devs broke backward compatibility with *THE ONLY* thing NXT had going for it.

Please stay on-topic.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LiQio
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 06:15:28 AM

You are just a scammer, so you can know very little about how much I know about software engineering.

So I've touched an open wound, otherwise you wouldn't use "scammer" tag. Hehe, you should grow thicker skin if you hang out on this forum.

Yes, if he had the slightest knowledge he would have rubbed his CV in our faces over and over, extroverted as he is.  Cheesy

Oh, and speaking of scammers: iCEBREAKER how much did you make with HashFast  Lips sealed

My biography is off-topic, although I understand it is an object of endless fascination to my fan club.   Smiley

The failure of NXT to keep SuperNet, its only extent project, alive and on-board is on-topic.

So you don't deny it.

There is no denying that NXT is a scam platform, and now (given the exodus of SuperNet) abandonware.

Attacking NXT critics for unrelated issues does nothing to deflect from the current SuperNet/jl777 fiasco, in which ham-fisted NXT devs broke backward compatibility with *THE ONLY* thing NXT had going for it.

Please stay on-topic.

Given our current conversation, I'm on topic, you are desperately trying to deflect.
You don't deny being A) a noob when it comes to software engineering and B) a big time scammer (HashFast)

How much did you make?
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2015, 06:45:59 AM

So you don't deny it.

Please stay on-topic.

Given our current conversation, I'm on topic, you are desperately trying to deflect.
You don't deny being A) a noob when it comes to software engineering and B) a big time scammer (HashFast)

How much did you make?

I'm flattered by your fanboy curiosity regarding my CV, but it's off-topic on a thread called "[NXT] Nxt - Official Thread."

How much did jl777 make pumping and dumping SuperNet and its myriad associated scam assets like BitcoinDark and

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_jlh ?

How much did the 17 NXT insiders making pumping and dumping their scam platform and its myriad associated scam assets?

Tomorrow morning in London, Nick Szabo will speak at DEVCON1, the ETH conference, on the topic "The History of the Blockchain."

NXT will not be mentioned.  But it will be made (charitably assuming it isn't already) obsolete by Ethereum and its Turing-complete brethren.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
RealBitcoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 1009

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 06:55:11 AM

I'm flattered by your fanboy curiosity regarding my CV, but it's off-topic on a thread called "[NXT] Nxt - Official Thread."

How much did jl777 make pumping and dumping SuperNet and its myriad associated scam assets like BitcoinDark and

How much did the 17 NXT insiders making pumping and dumping their scam platform and its myriad associated scam assets?

Tomorrow morning in London, Nick Szabo will speak at DEVCON1, the ETH conference, on the topic "The History of the Blockchain."

NXT will not be mentioned.  But it will be made (charitably assuming it isn't already) obsolete by Ethereum and its Turing-complete brethren.

How much did the ETH guys made by selling dreams and giving basically nothing yet.

Run out of funds because they give themselves monstruous salaries for jackshit they done nothing for, good luck with that scam.

I dont know about those pumps and dumps, but ETH has been through some too didnt it? I wonder who is profiting from those insider tradings...?

LiQio
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 07:04:34 AM

So you don't deny it.

Please stay on-topic.

How much did you make?

[... other derailing attempts ...]

Again you're not paying attention:
I'm not interested in your CV anymore, because we've already established that you have no software engineering background.
But I'm still interested in the "dimension" of your HashFast scam - therefore I'd still like to know how much you made with it  Wink
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2015, 07:10:12 AM

How much did the ETH guys made by selling dreams and giving basically nothing yet.

Run out of funds because they give themselves monstruous salaries for jackshit they done nothing for, good luck with that scam.

I dont know about those pumps and dumps, but ETH has been through some too didnt it? I wonder who is profiting from those insider tradings...?

Funny, "basically nothing" is exactly how I would describe what NXT has done over the past few years, despite millions of dollars in funding and millions of lines of code.

Microsoft Azure is now offering ETH as a service.  Do they offer NXT as a service?  Ha!  Just Kidding!!!   Cheesy

NXT won't even be *mentioned* in Szabo's speech tomorrow.  It's NOT EVEN A FOOTNOTE.

You don't have to study CS at the highest levels (as I have) to know that means NXT = R3KT.

ETH, which makes NXT "pocket calculator" platform obsolete, is only getting started.  V1 and the GUI aren't even out yet....

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
RealBitcoin

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 07:13:25 AM

Funny, "basically nothing" is exactly how I would describe what NXT has done over the past few years, despite millions of dollars in funding and millions of lines of code.

Microsoft Azure is now offering ETH as a service.  Do they offer NXT as a service?  Ha!  Just Kidding!!!   Cheesy

NXT won't even be *mentioned* in Szabo's speech tomorrow.  It's NOT EVEN A FOOTNOTE.

You don't have to study CS at the highest levels (as I have) to know that means NXT = R3KT.

ETH, which makes NXT "pocket calculator" platform obsolete, is only getting started.  V1 and the GUI aren't even out yet....

Well that only proves a conspiracy against NXT, it doesn't prove that NXT doesn't have any value.

It's easy to find conspiracies here, because everybody is a shareholder of some altcoin, and they will fight hard to slander and eliminate the competitor.

I would not be surprized if those guys invested in ETH and dont even want to hear about NXT, just like yo do Cheesy

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2015, 07:16:34 AM

Well that only proves a conspiracy against NXT, it doesn't prove that NXT doesn't have any value.

It's easy to find conspiracies here, because everybody is a shareholder of some altcoin, and they will fight hard to slander and eliminate the competitor.

I would not be surprized if those guys invested in ETH and dont even want to hear about NXT, just like yo do Cheesy

Do you even know what farm to table Turing complete means?   Cheesy

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
RealBitcoin

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 07:18:23 AM

I do but you are changing the subject, a very coward way to debate somebody, it means that you lose the argument.

However it's not like ETH is ready isnt it? So for now it is only a fantasy.

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2015, 07:28:11 AM

I do but you are changing the subject, a very coward way to debate somebody, it means that you lose the argument.

However it's not like ETH is ready isnt it? So for now it is only a fantasy.

Please explain how comparing (however unfavorably) NXT to ETH is "changing the subject."

It's just too bad for NXT's bagholders that it is obsolete.  Maybe NXT could be relaunched as a proper (ie Turing complete) distributed *COMPUTER* (instead of a distributed pocket calculator  Grin)?

Regardless, ETH is ready; you can write DAPPs for it RIGHT FUCKING NAO!!11!!!

https://dappsforbeginners.wordpress.com/

Please try to keep up with the rest of the class.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
LiQio
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 07:31:13 AM

[...]
You don't have to study CS at the highest levels (as I have) [...]

How sweet, where did you study Christian Science?
Until now I thought you were a pure pseudologist, but obviously you're a man of God as well  Wink

Come on just give us a ballpark figure on your HashFast earnings.

CfB I need to apologize we're exhausting your troll.
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2015, 07:48:28 AM

How sweet, where did you study Christian Science?
Until now I thought you were a pure pseudologist, but obviously you're a man of God as well  Wink

Come on just give us a ballpark figure on your HashFast earnings.

NXT will not be discussed; it won't even be mentioned as a footnote.   Grin

But it will be made (charitably assuming it isn't already) obsolete by Ethereum and its Turing-complete brethren.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
LiQio
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 07:58:08 AM

NXT will not be mentioned.  But it will be made (charitably assuming it isn't already) obsolete by Ethereum and its Turing-complete brethren.

But it will be made (charitably assuming it isn't already) obsolete by Ethereum and its Turing-complete brethren.

Do you have a copy-paste repository?  Roll Eyes
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2015, 08:03:59 AM

NXT will not be mentioned.  But it will be made (charitably assuming it isn't already) obsolete by Ethereum and its Turing-complete brethren.

Are you mad NXT isn't even a footnote in the history of the blockchain?   Wink

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
LiQio
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 08:08:18 AM

Not at all.
Why would you expect NXT to be mentioned there?
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2015, 08:23:32 AM

Not at all.

I don't expect NXT to be mentioned there, because I maintain NXT is not a genuine innovation in the crypto coin/asset/platform space.

Furthermore, NXT is just the toy version of what a real (ie Turing complete) distributed computer looks like.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
LiQio
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 08:26:22 AM

Not at all.

I don't expect NXT to be mentioned there, [...]

Then why are you permanently referring to it?
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 08:44:00 AM

But we understand you are just trying to change the subject away from SuperNet/jl777 abandonment of this scam-platform bloatware (which can't even get a simple but vitally important thing like backwards-compatibility right).

No, I'm trolling you to improve my English.
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 08:47:55 AM

NXT will not be mentioned.

I bet you haven't seen ESMA (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Securities_and_Markets_Authority) 22-page report where 30% was dedicated solely to Nxt. #notrolling #REKT #nohomo
martismartis
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 09:47:16 AM

NXT will not be mentioned.

I bet you haven't seen ESMA (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Securities_and_Markets_Authority) 22-page report where 30% was dedicated solely to Nxt. #notrolling #REKT #nohomo

I can help you with it, as Icy will be searching scam at ESMA page Smiley. Here is direct link to the document: http://www.esma.europa.eu/system/files/2015-532_call_for_evidence_on_virtual_currency_investment.pdf
Pages: « 1 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 [358] 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 ... 535 »
  Print  

Jump to: