Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:59:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 [379] 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 ... 535 »
  Print  
Author Topic: | Nxt | Blockchain Platform | Proof of Stake | Official  (Read 940984 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 06:38:05 AM

I created an asset (FARLAWEB) and I collected 1350000 NXT in about 3 hours, I can recommend issueing one, but be sure to have a good plan and be fair to the investors.

Haven't you scammed enough NXT off the community?

Excuse me?? I am paying 5% of the profit of my realworld company monthly as dividend to my investors.  Sometimes it feels more like I scammed myself.  Grin

Whatever you say.  Some of us can see through your facade for the crony profiteer that you really are.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
farl4web
Legendary

Activity: 1205
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 09:03:07 AM

I created an asset (FARLAWEB) and I collected 1350000 NXT in about 3 hours, I can recommend issueing one, but be sure to have a good plan and be fair to the investors.

Excuse me?? I am paying 5% of the profit of my realworld company monthly as dividend to my investors.  Sometimes it feels more like I scammed myself.  Grin

Whatever you say.  Some of us can see through your facade for the crony profiteer that you really are.

Some of us come to realtime meetings like BitcoinWednesday and meet me in real life and judge on that (I was there).

I haven't seen you there.  Roll Eyes

I invite you to come and meet me at my office and than judge me.
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 05:52:44 AM

Excuse me?? I am paying 5% of the profit of my realworld company monthly as dividend to my investors.  Sometimes it feels more like I scammed myself.  Grin

Whatever you say.  Some of us can see through your facade for the crony profiteer that you really are.

Some of us come to realtime meetings like BitcoinWednesday and meet me in real life and judge on that (I was there).

I haven't seen you there.  Roll Eyes

I invite you to come and meet me at my office and than judge me.

You and your NXT "committees / foundations / marketing teams" are a real parasite on NXT.  You aren't ideologically aligned with anything that BCNext believed in or wanted NXT to become.  You're all a bunch of crony profiteers who infiltrated the community and started sucking money from them like the leeches that you are.  Nothing good has come from your actions.  In fact, NXT is much, much lower now than it was previously when it was a grassroots movement and you vermin hadn't infested it yet.  You absolutely are a plague on this community, and you should have been rid from it a long time ago.  One of the worst things about this is that you all used stolen money to do it.  There was a little under 10 million NXT originally not claimed by people who participated in BCNext's genesis allocation, and those funds were confiscated to start these ridiculous "foundations / meetups".

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
WayToGo

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 06:39:11 AM

Why is that the price is dropping so much lately?
Any sign of light in the near future?
MrCluster87

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 06:55:26 AM

Hi!! Here is the latest NRS Nxt wallet 1.8.1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8nCL-bQ7PA&list=PLrOqCck6qd3aD39swhdYBPW8bRGrP4Mjs&index=5
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 07:15:59 AM

At least a year of limbo, while J-L re-invents NXT, is what im seeing.  Undecided
farl4web
Legendary

Activity: 1205

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 12:05:34 PM

Bla bla bla, lies lies...

Whatever ...  Roll Eyes
CryptKeeper
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1055

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 03:39:33 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2016, 06:11:59 PM by CryptKeeper

A well-known investor Tongue dumped 10M NXT on polo today and the price went down to 1489 satoshi!  Roll Eyes

But since then the price recovered quickly and is currently at 1671 satoshi.  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy

Update:
And another dump of additional 10M from the same investor, now priced at 1599 satoshi!  Huh

Follow me on twitter! I'm a private Bitcoin and altcoin hodler. Giving away crypto for free on my Twitter feed!
habraken

Activity: 251

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 07:13:42 PM

https://nxtforum.org/news-and-announcements/democracy-counts!-(an-effort-to-create-a-global-secure-evoting-standard)/
P-Funk

Activity: 360

Token

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 07:36:22 PM

A well-known investor Tongue dumped 10M NXT on polo today and the price went down to 1489 satoshi!  Roll Eyes

But since then the price recovered quickly and is currently at 1671 satoshi.  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy

Update:
And another dump of additional 10M from the same investor, now priced at 1599 satoshi!  Huh

Who?
habraken

Activity: 251

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 08:25:47 PM

Who?

https://nxtportal.org/accounts/8766767983637726354
http://cointelegraph.com/news/cryptocurrency-investment-tips-how-to-make-a-real-success
WayToGo

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 06:44:29 AM

Update:
Probably to invest in another ICO.
Wonder how many more are going to do the same.
allwelder
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 08:28:28 AM

Update:
Probably to invest in another ICO.
Wonder how many more are going to do the same.
Maybe he rushed to DASH. Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
VanBreuk

Activity: 460

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 11:44:47 PM

SuperNET Lite 3.0

Preview

SuperNET-Lite is a html based wallet for virtual currencies. You can use Nxt, Bitcoin, Litecoin, DASH, Dogecoin and other currencies with your wallet. You can store and use your coins easily. The Wallet is a nodejs based Wallet, coming with executable for Windows, Linux and Mac.

Supported Coins

Nxt (NXT), Bitcoin (BTC), BitcoinDark (BTCD), Dash (DASH), Dogecoin (DOGE), Influx (INFX), Litecoin (LTC), Opalcoin (OPAL) and Vericoin (VRC)

DASH and INFX are new additions to the SuperNET Lite multiwallet, and Influx joins the Multigateway infrastructure sponsoring one of the servers.

Documentation

SuperNET-Lite connects to public nodes in the Nxt Network. Due to the lightweight nature of Nxt and the service to allow Assets and other Blockchain services, we can expand on the rich server structure of Nxt. The MultiGateWay service allows to store coins in distributed multi-signature accounts, and delivers equivalent coin tokens that can be used from your Nxt account in the SuperNET Lite Wallet. Furthermore, you can use the complete Nxt client with your account, investing in any Asset on the Nxt Blockchain.

Technology

SuperNET-Lite is based on html, javascript and nodejs. The Nxt NRS framework and Jay provide a javascript wrapper which creates and signs every transaction that is made within the wallet. This signed transaction will be sent to a public node of the Nxt network. Your password never leaves your computer. Accounts are stored local in the Browser. When using incognito mode, nothing will be saved. When a local Nxt instance is running, SuperNET-Lite will use this instead of any public node. Public nodes are chosen from the websites peerexplorer.com and nxtpeers.com. Both provide a trusted service to scan the Nxt nodes and display most updated, reliable and secure (hallmarked) Nxt nodes. The framework developed by @jonesnxt and @tosch110 then tests various nodes for time hashes and speed to find the best node for you to use.

Security

The SuperNET Lite wallet uses the NRS and Jay framework. The NRS Framework is made from the Nxt developers, who secure that transactions are wrapper with javascript and your passphrase (the passphrase will never leave your browser), before they get sent to the node. You can have your localnode running (install and run Nxt - open CORS), if not, you will connect to a random public node from the Nxt Network. The Jay Framework provides some additional Nxt JavaScript functions that put another layer of security upon the NRS Framework. Jay checks several public nodes against each other to provide the quickest and most responsible node from the Nxt framework.

How to open CORS: https://medium.com/@Damelon/coding-for-nxt-crypto-platform-1-c3580b4cfd38#.7mswh42qu

Installation Advices

Windows

Run supernet.exe

Linux

Open a terminal window in the SuperNET Lite folder and start it with ./supernet

Mac

Open the Terminal in the SuperNET Lite folder and type ./supernet_mac

If one of the above options does not work, quickly install nodejs and run

node server.js

Donate

Donate in NXT or any crypto via the SuperNET Dashboard to: NXT-CJQ9-7CAG-8FW4-7F9P8

Screenshots

allwelder
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 07:18:17 AM

Great,super 3.0

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
sidhujag
Legendary

Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 10:46:49 PM

SuperNET Lite 3.0

Preview

SuperNET-Lite is a html based wallet for virtual currencies. You can use Nxt, Bitcoin, Litecoin, DASH, Dogecoin and other currencies with your wallet. You can store and use your coins easily. The Wallet is a nodejs based Wallet, coming with executable for Windows, Linux and Mac.

Supported Coins

Nxt (NXT), Bitcoin (BTC), BitcoinDark (BTCD), Dash (DASH), Dogecoin (DOGE), Influx (INFX), Litecoin (LTC), Opalcoin (OPAL) and Vericoin (VRC)

DASH and INFX are new additions to the SuperNET Lite multiwallet, and Influx joins the Multigateway infrastructure sponsoring one of the servers.

Documentation

SuperNET-Lite connects to public nodes in the Nxt Network. Due to the lightweight nature of Nxt and the service to allow Assets and other Blockchain services, we can expand on the rich server structure of Nxt. The MultiGateWay service allows to store coins in distributed multi-signature accounts, and delivers equivalent coin tokens that can be used from your Nxt account in the SuperNET Lite Wallet. Furthermore, you can use the complete Nxt client with your account, investing in any Asset on the Nxt Blockchain.

Technology

SuperNET-Lite is based on html, javascript and nodejs. The Nxt NRS framework and Jay provide a javascript wrapper which creates and signs every transaction that is made within the wallet. This signed transaction will be sent to a public node of the Nxt network. Your password never leaves your computer. Accounts are stored local in the Browser. When using incognito mode, nothing will be saved. When a local Nxt instance is running, SuperNET-Lite will use this instead of any public node. Public nodes are chosen from the websites peerexplorer.com and nxtpeers.com. Both provide a trusted service to scan the Nxt nodes and display most updated, reliable and secure (hallmarked) Nxt nodes. The framework developed by @jonesnxt and @tosch110 then tests various nodes for time hashes and speed to find the best node for you to use.

Security

The SuperNET Lite wallet uses the NRS and Jay framework. The NRS Framework is made from the Nxt developers, who secure that transactions are wrapper with javascript and your passphrase (the passphrase will never leave your browser), before they get sent to the node. You can have your localnode running (install and run Nxt - open CORS), if not, you will connect to a random public node from the Nxt Network. The Jay Framework provides some additional Nxt JavaScript functions that put another layer of security upon the NRS Framework. Jay checks several public nodes against each other to provide the quickest and most responsible node from the Nxt framework.

How to open CORS: https://medium.com/@Damelon/coding-for-nxt-crypto-platform-1-c3580b4cfd38#.7mswh42qu

Installation Advices

Windows

Run supernet.exe

Linux

Open a terminal window in the SuperNET Lite folder and start it with ./supernet

Mac

Open the Terminal in the SuperNET Lite folder and type ./supernet_mac

If one of the above options does not work, quickly install nodejs and run

node server.js

Donate

Donate in NXT or any crypto via the SuperNET Dashboard to: NXT-CJQ9-7CAG-8FW4-7F9P8

Screenshots

Syscoin?
VanBreuk

Activity: 460

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 11:11:31 PM

Syscoin?

Syscoin went through testing all the way through multisignature address generation (check), deposits (check) and then withdraws, where an undefined error (22) was returned by the daemon when trying to sign and broadcast the multisig transaction. I recall talking to a developer about it (maybe you?) and doing some progress, but my last follow ups on the issue did not receive feedback.

In any case everything else was ready. Daemons running in the servers, superSYS issued in the AE, even the graphic elements for SuperNET Lite are done. So if the SYS crew is still interested, please drop me a line on SuperNET slack and we can resume where we left. If recent updates in Syscoin may have had an impact on the issue, we can do another testing round. And if the issue persists and can be patched, SYS could be included there in the next minor release.
RealBitcoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 1007

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 11:16:50 PM

SuperNET Lite 3.0

Ok it was time now, i was waiting for this for 2 months now Cheesy

Ok now this is good for NXT, we will resume the NXT campaign now. This is a good PR for NXT!

Good job devs!

sidhujag
Legendary

Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 08:12:30 PM

Syscoin?

Syscoin went through testing all the way through multisignature address generation (check), deposits (check) and then withdraws, where an undefined error (22) was returned by the daemon when trying to sign and broadcast the multisig transaction. I recall talking to a developer about it (maybe you?) and doing some progress, but my last follow ups on the issue did not receive feedback.

In any case everything else was ready. Daemons running in the servers, superSYS issued in the AE, even the graphic elements for SuperNET Lite are done. So if the SYS crew is still interested, please drop me a line on SuperNET slack and we can resume where we left. If recent updates in Syscoin may have had an impact on the issue, we can do another testing round. And if the issue persists and can be patched, SYS could be included there in the next minor release.

try syscoin2 http://github.com/syscoin/syscoin2

still pending release, its in beta.
Damelon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1010

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 08:30:28 PM

We are making headway in entering the hardcore developers world!

FIRST in a series of presentations we are doing (we already have two more planned):

http://www.meetup.com/dev-070/events/230483743/

"Henk" is one of our valuable contacts in the Netherlands: https://www.linkedin.com/in/henkvancann
He has been instrumental in introducing us to the Open Source community here and we are extremely grateful for his help!

About Dev 070
This group is for anyone in the The Hague, Rotterdam, Amsterdam, Utrecht area who is interested in developing great software. We will organise meetings to share information and learn from each other.

Besides presentations there will be coding sessions, demonstrations and hackatons.

The group is not restricted to any technology. With focus on software development we will cover for example JAVA, .NET, C++, Objective C, Python, Ruby, Scala, PHP, Javascript topics in the area of mobile, application, web and enterprise development.

Besides purely programming content we will also cover process topics like agile, SCRUM and Kanban.

Translation of meetup info

Speakers: Henk, Bas and Tobias (EN / EN / EN)

Progam:

18:00 Entrance

18:15 Food- Pizza Time!

19:00 Session start

pause - 5 to 10 minutes

21:00 Official end

Henk van Cann goes with passionate audiences in the 'what', 'how', but 'why' accidental invention block chain (below bitcoin). This great promise to improve on earth countless aspects of life. Henk work gives an insightful introduction to how block chains and what it can do for you. It is an interactive session. The market for block chain applications is currently vacant.

Bass Wisselink will give some examples of applications other than just money. Bass will make a brief introduction NXT, the block chain based on Java, an overview of all possibilities (Currency, Assets, Voting, Data Cloud) within the NXT client. Tobias Schwartz from Berlin (English):

Tobias Schwartz is 21 years, creating and working in the community with NXT to 3rd party systems such as: http://nxtpeers.com/examples.php

mynxt.info the block explorer, he has made a Client UI made with lite wallet system http://tosch110.github.io/SuperNET-Lite-3/

: Supergrid Lite is an innovative Block Chain Lite Client concept. Using public nodes in the P2P network it can be used to monitor holdings or several at crypto currencies and other tools. Tobias will answer questions about the simple - and random access capabilities of coding for Nxt. Possibly you inspired by his story (of turbulent development at an early age) gets chance to look around once in this Java block chain.

Member of the Nxt Foundation | Donations: NXT-D6K7-MLY6-98FM-FLL5T
Join Nxt Slack! https://nxtchat.herokuapp.com/
Founder of Blockchain Workspace | Personal Site & Blog
Pages: « 1 ... 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 [379] 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 ... 535 »
  Print  

Jump to: