Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 03:11:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 [219] 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 ... 394 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SHARE]ShareCoin - Pure POS - The only coin backed up by a real bussiness  (Read 293205 times)
takkaros

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 10:48:21 PM

没有我的份呀 Cry Cry

No shares?
PilotofBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 10:50:52 PM

I just got a PM from the DEV. Yea!

It's official you DO NOT need to keep your wallet open to earn stake rewards. But, as was just said, if no one runs their wallets then there are no transactions. But, I assume the dev will get several nodes going all the time to ensure that doesn't happen. It wouldn't be good.
mugwampbro

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 10:58:17 PM

Hello.
It is said, those who keep their sharecoins within ShareXcoin will recieve double PoS interest, why ain't I recieving any?

Because it hasn't started yet

wolfey2014

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2014, 11:06:44 PM

Hay yall! Yeah Hey, alright...

My Sharecoin wallet completed updating hours ago. Had to upgrade it to latest ver' and also had to delete 'everything but the wallet.dat file, fire it up, let it Ketchup....yah, Catch up....

Has 12 active connections, shows receivd amount xxx,xxx,xxx in the transactions section but is not yet shown on the Overview page.
Has over 5600 confirms.

Shows 8 transactions but 0.00 SHARE in all three categories.

Also shows several 'generated but not accepted - mining' transactions. All unconfirms.. :[

A teeny weeny bit perplexing, it is.  Embarrassed

What do you cats think it could be? Mistery to me. Hopefully it's quite clear what's going on to someone else.

Tanx!

Wolfey2014  Grin

I Modify Miners Professionally! PM me for details!
mugwampbro

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 11:13:05 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2014, 11:35:16 PM by mugwampbro

It's official you DO NOT need to keep your wallet open to earn stake rewards. But, as was just said, if no one runs their wallets then there are no transactions. But, I assume the dev will get several nodes going all the time to ensure that doesn't happen. It wouldn't be good.

Just to be clear (see red) There are POS coins/wallets that, if you do not open them in a certain amount of time the rewards expire. OH YES! This is why some POS devs give minimum (days/hours to age) and "maximum" (days/hours to lose reward) days to mine. I am not sure if these numbers were ever posted by the DEV..anybody?  MINIMUM, yes (24 hrs)..I'm talking about maximum.

Also, he is talking about the aging process. The coins to not go into your balance until you open it. In otherwords ..do not expect to open your wallet after a week and expect to magically see a higher balance. Clear? That is why I would like to know what the MAX days are for our POS system. DEV?

The easiest solution?   Get yourself a good anti-virus and mal-ware program, leave your wallet open most of the time and forget about it

Avast (free), MalwareBytes (paid) and SandBoxie are my computers 3 best friends I have never had an infection.

nlrobbie

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 11:23:28 PM

Could somebody please help? I accidentally withdrawed BTC to my mining adress from the multi pool and its still not confirmed or pending..

If the address was right it is going to add to the Share/Multipool BTC balance, then will be used to buy SHARE on the exchange and send it to you. Not sure anyone can help you with that but the Dev.

Cant see it at the statitics page. But i will wait

Did it hit the blockchain yet, or is it still sitting at the exchange not sent? If the latter, you can probably open a support ticket and ask them to cancel it.

Not sure if it hit the blockchain. Mintpal says the transaction is confirmed and more i cant see.
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2014, 11:33:48 PM

Just to be clear (see red) There are POS coins/wallets that, if you do not open them in a certain amount of time the rewards expire. OH YES! This is why some POS devs give minimum (days/hours to age) and "maximum" (days/hours to lose reward) days to mine. I am not sure if these numbers were ever posted by the DEV..anybody?  MINIMUM, yes (24 hrs)..I'm talking about maximum.

Also, he is talking about the aging process. The coins to not go into your balance until you open it. Clear? That is why I would like to know what the MAX days are for our POS system. DEV?

The easiest solution?   Get yourself a good anti-virus and mal-ware program, leave your wallet open most of the time and forget about it

And, if you want to be extra careful, an anti-keylog-malware suite. I use Perfect Guard.

To be honest, I almost got into buying Bitcoin in 2011 but the stories of keylogger malware scared me away. My loss, on the face of it...

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

copychicken

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

Pools Of Honor

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 11:36:18 PM

https://c-cex.com/?rf=8C70008E385D8103

Get rid of your Asiacoins Now...

we need more SHARECOINS!! They reopened the trading.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

qiwoman

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 11:38:04 PM

My wallet doesn't sync, but yesterday it synced..what shall I do?
mugwampbro

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 11:40:06 PM

Also, he is talking about the aging process. The coins to not go into your balance until you open it. Clear? That is why I would like to know what the MAX days are for our POS system. DEV?

And, if you want to be extra careful, an anti-keylog-malware suite. I use Perfect Guard.

To be honest, I almost got into buying Bitcoin in 2011 but the stories of keylogger malware scared me away. My loss, on the face of it...

Bummer.... but yes forgot about that. Excellent advice. Personally, I'm waiting for one of these new giveaway coins to have a wallet stealer/keylogger included...It's just a matter of time. You newbs better let me hold your coins for yah just to be safe  Grin

platorin

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 11:48:22 PM

So, the dev should do anything right?
You can just wait for the coin to worth more.

Keeping the wallet open its just a hard job....

Pff...I can't believe this...

Ppl, just keep your wallets open, support the network...
Exacly! Keep your wallets opened, mates, and support the sharecoin network!
PilotofBTC
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 11:55:19 PM

My Sharecoin wallet completed updating hours ago. Had to upgrade it to latest ver' and also had to delete 'everything but the wallet.dat file, fire it up, let it Ketchup....yah, Catch up....

Has 12 active connections, shows receivd amount xxx,xxx,xxx in the transactions section but is not yet shown on the Overview page.
Has over 5600 confirms.

Also shows several 'generated but not accepted - mining' transactions. All unconfirms.. :[

What do you cats think it could be? Mistery to me. Hopefully it's quite clear what's going on to someone else.

Tanx!

Wolfey2014  Grin

See if the info in this message helps you:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=587051.msg6581839;topicseen#msg6581839
PilotofBTC
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 11:56:37 PM

Has over 5600 confirms.

Tanx!

Wolfey2014  Grin

Ah wait, does it show any value "Stake". Your stake is frozen until the interest is confirmed. Could be all it is.
PilotofBTC
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 11:58:30 PM

Could somebody please help? I accidentally withdrawed BTC to my mining adress from the multi pool and its still not confirmed or pending..

If the address was right it is going to add to the Share/Multipool BTC balance, then will be used to buy SHARE on the exchange and send it to you. Not sure anyone can help you with that but the Dev.

Cant see it at the statitics page. But i will wait

Did it hit the blockchain yet, or is it still sitting at the exchange not sent? If the latter, you can probably open a support ticket and ask them to cancel it.

Not sure if it hit the blockchain. Mintpal says the transaction is confirmed and more i cant see.

Does mintpal provide you a transaction id? If so, through it into blockchain.info and see if it is confirmed.
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 11:58:50 PM

Why are these orders in red?

I just asked on the ShareXCoin thread that question. We think it is to highlight orders higher than 1 BTC.

I copy from the OP

"Multipool first round payout is sent. In this round we generated 9.77 BitCoin the exchange rate is: 400 satoshi. At this rate we can buy 2442500.0 ShareCoin
Will send ShareCoin to miners now using the ShareCoins generated from FeeShare sale and place a buy order of 9.77 Bitcoin at 400 satoshi to create buy support on: https://sharexcoin.com/market/SHARE_BTC
Will update details on http://sharecoin.info later today...."

Maybe is that ..

Of course it is that.

Announcing a market order in advance is always going to create trading ripples.

Not sure what you are saying. The multipool buy order was already gobbled up. The next order will be set at the current SHARE price, which is always the BID side, not the Ask side. So, currently the multipool will distributed based on 373 (current Bid) and then an Ask for 373 will be added with the multi-pool BTC.
This has nothing to do with the multipool. There are red orders on the other markets too. I notice that all of them are over 1 BTC. Best exemple is in the SUM/BTC market.

such wall many price drop time to dump ;(

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
ReRunRod

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 12:07:24 AM
Last edit: May 10, 2014, 12:18:14 AM by ReRunRod

Staking 12K coins right now Smiley

Edit: Now 24K

I have received 2 transactions worth back to back of 14 shares that say "Mined" Good day good day Smiley

So far received the same "Mined" status 4 other times before these 2 now. My wallet is working perfectly fine over here. I haven't touched a single thing.. Just unlock it, let it stake and bam. Done. Off I go to do my biz.
blinkxzero

Activity: 144

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 12:16:09 AM

Ok so I've been scouring this thread trying to find the answer, but might as well just ask:

How do we stake coins?

I've encrypted my wallet and "unlocked" it, so now I assume it just happens automatically from here? I know the min stake age is 1 day, so I need to have those coins in my wallet for at least one day, correct? (I've had ~50k in my wallet for over 24 hours and 0 are staked).

Thanks in advance anyone that knows what's up!

JeffK

Activity: 350

I never hashed for this...

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 12:19:09 AM

I expect prices to drop a LOT soon. We are really overprices as it has been proven. In fact, even if the coin is designed for having 100 million coins, it's like it had 1 billion as the same coins will be rotating once again and again to buy feeshares. Price has to drop to become profitable.
wolfey2014

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2014, 12:19:49 AM

Bummer.... but yes forgot about that. Excellent advice. Personally, I'm waiting for one of these new giveaway coins to have a wallet stealer/keylogger included...It's just a matter of time. You newbs better let me hold your coins for yah just to be safe  Grin

My stinkin win7 got another frikkin manditory M$loth update, forced a reboot, had to shut down all my wallets, close my miners, wait for reboot to complete. Went ahead and gave my miners a cooling off by turning off 12V power for 5 minutes, then fired em back up - didn't re-power reset the USB hubs and ports cause there's no need to.
Ran the bat. All went back online eeeezzzzeeeee peeezzzeee! Hashin away real nice and efficient like.

That is when my ShareCoin wallet problem happened.
I had been running it 24/7 non-stop for weeks prior to this.
So do I understand that I've been denied credit for and use of the balance of my already 'validated' shares?
I need to find out what to do about it and make sure the mined coins go in to my credit and are accessible and useable by me and me only.
Not sure if I should turn off automatic 'interruption of important shit!' updates. ;(
Alas, probably not a good idea. I presume that a redundant backup PC that updates at a different time than the main machine so one of them is always running the miners no matter what.
Probably cheaper to finally just get and learn how to use a Raspi setup.
Oh boy, a whole new game! Actually, just another tool Wink toy  Grin

So what do I do about my wallet situation so this problem is completely handled!?

I Modify Miners Professionally! PM me for details!
ReRunRod

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 12:20:11 AM

Ok so I've been scouring this thread trying to find the answer, but might as well just ask:

How do we stake coins?

I've encrypted my wallet and "unlocked" it, so now I assume it just happens automatically from here? I know the min stake age is 1 day, so I need to have those coins in my wallet for at least one day, correct? (I've had ~50k in my wallet for over 24 hours and 0 are staked).

Thanks in advance anyone that knows what's up!

I have updated my org. post to reflect your ?

That is all I do. It will auto stake 30% of your coins.. Once It does it will return them back to your available balance. The following or maybe the same day you will receive your stake earning. Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 [219] 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 ... 394 »
  Print  

Jump to: