Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:19:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 [229] 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 ... 394 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SHARE]ShareCoin - Pure POS - The only coin backed up by a real bussiness  (Read 293205 times)
yonghongtang

Activity: 483
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 05:17:04 PM

Just so I don't look like a complete jerk and opportunistic sob (not saying I ain't Grin):

As you can see in my sig, I'm taking in a lot of these fresh PoS coins with free distributions. Even Smurfscoin Wink

That's not to say I put the same level of believe on all of them. All coins are tradable for others, so any free coin I can get, I'm in - it's a way to have more assets to trade on those that I really want Smiley

You can all do the same Wink

Good idea. I am considering following you, if they are for free , why not ? Grin
Prefer to Share,absolutely.
platorin

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 05:18:21 PM

I didn't get a share for multiaccounts. Wink
I have to say that this coin is really fair, so am in , WTB.

No one got shares from multiaccounts, which is very fair. Equality above all.
alexminer

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 05:19:42 PM

I will be more then happy too if 10k remaining shares will get me at least as much as 60k that I sold. But when someone (Smurfs) can fire up a coin just like Sharecoin within weeks
without even bothering to change handwriting , that in itself is a red flag for me. For now sharecoins are just candy wraps and nothing more, all flufff about fairness and green energy is just that FLUFF. Developers seems like not after developing currency (Sharecoin) but about establishing new exchange (Sharex) (I hope it will be successful). Their pricing of FEESHARES is absolutely incorrect from fairness standpoint: If they really want to give 50% in earnings then FEESHARES MUST be traded on Sharex, otherwise it is PONZI in my book. Don't you find it bothersome that they are SO fair in distributing coins but not so much about Feeshares? To me it is not consistent, unless they use sharecoin as a jumpstart for their real bussiness - Sharex exchange (which again I wish them only the best), that seems like a brilliant plan on their part. Good for them. For us holders (not bag yet) of sharecoins, not so much.
One more thing. If they indeed cared about multipool thingy, why don't they have
3 multipools just like Blackcoin does? Why do they offer me to take part in multipool (Scrypt) with my GPUs putting me right from the start in loosing position. (as there is no point to compete with my GPU with dedicated Scr yptminers htat are coming online). I mean if you look at sharecoin under microscope you will REALLY see that sharecoin itself is a jumping board for their exchange, that feeling I had for the past few days since pricing for Feeshares was announced and today appearance of smurfcoin website was last drop.
How come that another developer which has no connection with sharecoin developer could possibly create smurfcoin within days???
i am quite sure that sharecoin developers have their hand in it (code, website ....).
Again I might be mistaking, but for that I left 10k shares which I intend to trade for BTC back and forth when my free time permits.  
mugwampbro

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 05:20:30 PM

Balance: 10114.847939 SHARE
Stake: 24505.809313 SHARE
Unconfirmed: 0.00 SHARE

Number of transactions: 12

^^^^^^^^^^^ Current status of my wallet as of 19:23 CHICAGO TIME 5/9/14

And the point of sharing your stats is?

Did you have any problems after the upgrade?
Is your wallet currently mining/updating?

I'm trying to solve my stats 'as yours above are' - not showing up in other than transactions history as valid/confirmed over 5600 times yet its' as if I have lost my sharecoins. Balance should be 65560 but shows Zero. Stake should be equal to 7 other unconfirmed showing up as mined - generated but not accepted?Huh? wtf?
DEV!!!!!!

To show I'm fine on my end. Not sure why everyone else has problems?
I haven't touched or tweked my wallet at all. Just downloaded the link and that's it.

Thanks but you did more than just "download" the program.
You installed it too, obviously and how and where you installed it may be discovered, the why behind our problem.
I installed my update in a different folder. Closed the old *.qt.exe from several days ago and ran the latest *.qt.exe.
Program opened, updated but left my balance/stake etc, sitting at 0.00.
Just recently tried copying the new exe from its own folder and overwrote the old exe in the old folder.
Both seem to be linked to their respective associated files and folders like they are supposed to be.
I don't want to delete the old one just yet until I get the latest one running right.
Any clues in this that anyone spots, please let me know.
Thanks for your indulgence and assistance.
Wolfey2014

NEVER... NEVER...NEVER...use automatic update with Windows. Microsoft has been known to release buggy updates. Then instead of notifying everyone to the fact, you have to search (forums, etc.) to find out. I let them build up and then do a search to see if anyone is having any problems. ALWAYS close your wallets before installing any updates.

Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2014, 05:28:41 PM

Wow. This coin totally ripped off the ShareCoin.info website. Really?
http://www.thesmurfscoin.info/

They also ripped off something else.

Allow me to present what happened to "Coinye" a/o four months ago:

Quote from: bbc
Kanye West files lawsuit against digital currency

15 January 2014 Last updated at 08:05

Kanye West has filed a lawsuit in the US to stop production of Coinye West, saying they unjustly cash in on his fame.

The lawsuit, filed on Tuesday in Manhattan, seeks to stop companies and unidentified people from exchanging the digital currency.

It is also asking for damages for hurting the rapper's reputation.

However, its makers appear to have backed down from a court case after a message was posted on Twitter.

"#BLAMEKANYE Coinye devs have dispersed. New ownership, better things coming," the @CoinyeCoins tweet said.

One of the websites linked with Coinye also posted a message on its homepage reading "Coinye is dead. You win, Kanye".

West's lawsuit says the creators of the digital coins "brazenly admit" they used his name and likeness to associate their new currency with the rapper.

Its creators used a cartoon image of a coin featuring the musician in large sunglasses.

The lawsuit also claims the people behind the currency boasted it couldn't be stopped whether it "looks like a dollar, a dog or a cartoon picture of a rapper".

Coinye, also known as crypto-currency, is similar to Bitcoin, a paperless currency people can use like cash anywhere in the world.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/25741347

Coyne's still around, I think, but it's only a shadow of its former self. Exchanges, not wanting to be named as co-defendants in an IP lawsuit, delisted it left and right.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

alexminer

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 05:32:43 PM

An idiot is all you can come up with? lol. How old r you? 9? 10? That is how in that age people prove their point, calling names or hitting each other. I just unloaded my shares
to you (which you have pretty much 95% of becoming bag holder) and you call me an idiot. I will not return a favour of calling you the same . You are smart and even can show your girlfriend this post to prove that you are indeed smart. Of course if she learned by now how to read.
PilotofBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 05:33:26 PM

I will be more then happy too if 10k remaining shares will get me at least as much as 60k that I sold. But when someone (Smurfs) can fire up a coin just like Sharecoin within weeks
without even bothering to change handwriting , that in itself is a red flag for me. For now sharecoins are just candy wraps and nothing more, all flufff about fairness and green energy is just that FLUFF. Developers seems like not after developing currency (Sharecoin) but about establishing new exchange (Sharex) (I hope it will be successful). Their pricing of FEESHARES is absolutely incorrect from fairness standpoint: If they really want to give 50% in earnings then FEESHARES MUST be traded on Sharex, otherwise it is PONZI in my book. Don't you find it bothersome that they are SO fair in distributing coins but not so much about Feeshares? To me it is not consistent, unless they use sharecoin as a jumpstart for their real bussiness - Sharex exchange (which again I wish them only the best), that seems like a brilliant plan on their part. Good for them. For us holders (not bag yet) of sharecoins, not so much.
One more thing. If they indeed cared about multipool thingy, why don't they have
3 multipools just like Blackcoin does? Why do they offer me to take part in multipool (Scrypt) with my GPUs putting me right from the start in loosing position. (as there is no point to compete with my GPU with dedicated Scr yptminers htat are coming online). I mean if you look at sharecoin under microscope you will REALLY see that sharecoin itself is a jumping board for their exchange, that feeling I had for the past few days since pricing for Feeshares was announced and today appearance of smurfcoin website was last drop.
How come that another developer which has no connection with sharecoin developer could possibly create smurfcoin within days???
i am quite sure that sharecoin developers have their hand in it (code, website ....).
Again I might be mistaking, but for that I left 10k shares which I intend to trade for BTC back and forth when my free time permits.  

Alex... to your points.

1. The developer GAVE away the equivalent of 3 FeeShares to 1150 people for free.

2. The FeeShares will trade on a Fee/BTC market on ShareXCoin. This have been stated multiple times.

3. It is very easy to copy something that is open source on Github and on the Web. To run javascript it has to be d/l-ed to the browser, so hence it is pretty easy to clone a web site, at least the front end parts.

4. The price of FeeShare vs BTC is based on the ShareCoin market price. It is the people that got the free distribution that set that price.
SlientBit

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 05:33:49 PM

(...)
3 multipools just like Blackcoin does?
(...)  

This one you're absolutely right! I wished Sharecoin had a X11 multipool and a SHA256 multipool also.

Zippy, what do you think ? Can't hurt the coin, for sure  Cool

(...) To me it is not consistent, unless they use sharecoin as a jumpstart for their real bussiness - Sharex exchange (which again I wish them only the best), that seems like a brilliant plan on their part.(...)

I don't have a doubt about this one from day 1! Sharex is where they'll make their money - but I don't agree with your less optimistic view of it from the point of view of sharecoin. In my opinion, the coin will benefit from it and vice-versa.
That's why I invested my sharecoins in FeeShares Smiley

Anyway, let me also state that it's a rather nice difference from other threads, where trolls, haters and winning little bitches do nothing but complain and spread FUD.
While we might not agree and share the same view, at least the discussion is enjoyable and polite. Smiley

EDIT: hadn't seen that other posrt while I was writing this one ... there are exceptions, nonetheless  Undecided

PilotofBTC
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 05:37:53 PM

(...)
3 multipools just like Blackcoin does?
(...)  

This one you're absolutely right! I wished Sharecoin had a X11 multipool and a SHA256 multipool also.

Zippy, what do you think ? Can't hurt the coin, for sure  Cool

(...) To me it is not consistent, unless they use sharecoin as a jumpstart for their real bussiness - Sharex exchange (which again I wish them only the best), that seems like a brilliant plan on their part.(...)

I don't have a doubt about this one from day 1! Sharex is where they'll make their money - but I don't agree with your less optimistic view of it from the point of view of sharecoin. In my opinion, the coin will benefit from it and vice-versa.
That's why I invested my sharecoins in FeeShares Smiley

Anyway, let me also state that it's a rather nice difference from other threads, where trolls, haters and winning little bitches do nothing but complain and spread FUD.
While we might not agree and share the same view, at least the discussion is enjoyable and polite. Smiley

I don't understand the multipool argument. Mine in any multpool you want. Take the BTC to ShareXCoin and buy SHARE. Basically the same as what happens now. Mining directly to ShareXCoin from the multi-pool saves you the .1% commission. But there are other options.
SlientBit

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 05:37:58 PM

What a big idiot you are Smiley, sorry, but you really are a big idiot...

So what? if I make a paypal website cone are you gonna stop using paypal?

How retarded can you be in that brain?
And look at you, using that fancy way of expressing yourself ... "that in itself is a red flag for me..."

I raise a red flag for you.... YOU ARE AN IDIOT!

You're entitled to being who you are, but ... try to be, at the very least, as polite as the next guy, ok? Even if others aren't.
The thread is only worth following if it stays relevant and without noise.

You just did some noise ... but you weren't relevant.

Cheers

Timeline
Legendary

TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 05:43:40 PM

Ok ppl,

I finally finished the first part of the project I was talking about.
The idea voting platform is done.

http://www.sharecoin.support

The website is still not 100% finished. You can access the page Beta - Read More to read about the plans I have for this project.

looks good Smiley

SlientBit

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 05:47:57 PM

I don't understand the multipool argument. Mine in any multpool you want. Take the BTC to ShareXCoin and buy SHARE. Basically the same as what happens now. Mining directly to ShareXCoin from the multi-pool saves you the .1% commission. But there are other options.

And I can understand that Smiley
It's just that there's no multipool for X11, for example, that pays out in BTC (if you know one, please, let me know witch Wink)

Getting paid  in BC, YC, DODGE and other coins is not bad, either, but makes you have 3x the work to finally reach your intended coin  Undecided and you loose away to network fees also - and most BTC transfers are now using 0.0002 fee, unless you want/willing for them to take 2 days Tongue
Hence, my wish Grin

jiosefjd

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 05:53:55 PM

When you're trouble with funds and you wallet don't sync, make this steps...
Works to me:

1- Delete all files except the file wallet.dat;
2- Open the wallet other time;
3- Wait for SYNC;
4- When your wallet sync make an dumpprivkey #YOURADDRESS# (change #YOURADDRESS# for your wallet address);
5- Copy the Private key, seem like this: VNPZVSCP7JcgPgK3Eb7RQPjuU7ebxVzXNsAjuhncC4G5324235325
6- Make an New address and put this on console:
importprivkey "VNPZVSCP7JcgPgK3Eb7RQPjuU7ebxVzXNsAjuhncC4G5324235325"
7- Now you have your coins on wallet! Cheesy

Thanks

I have tried following this advice. It goes well until step 6. Whenever I enter "importprivkey [PRIVKEYNUM123]" I get the message "Error adding key to wallet (code -4). Am I doing something wrong?
PilotofBTC
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 05:55:57 PM

And I can understand that Smiley
It's just that there's no multipool for X11, for example, that pays out in BTC (if you know one, please, let me know witch Wink)

Getting paid  in BC, YC, DODGE and other coins is not bad, either, but makes you have 3x the work to finally reach your intended coin  Undecided and you loose away to network fees also - and most BTC transfers are now using 0.0002 fee, unless you want/willing for them to take 2 days Tongue
Hence, my wish Grin

I see. But Waffelpool isn't run or setup by the ShareCoin dev. It is just an existing multi-pool that he is pointing to. He gives you a BTC address to his wallet to mine to and links it to your ShareCoin address in his database so he knows who to distribute the SHARE to. I assume the multipool buy/payout was sent directly to people wallets.
alexminer

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 05:57:18 PM

Multipool part should be of great importance , because that is where BTC should flood and raise (in best case scenario) price of sharecoin or any POS coin. When I look at
20Mh/s multipool I don't see how that can influence pricing for sharecoins upwards, there is simply not enough volume for it. Now put yourself in shoes of a guy who stumbled upon sharecoin website and decides if he/she should support the coin (by mining other coins and dumping them for sharecoin, by creating bussiness that can generate revenue in sharecoins, by advertising or anything or other means ).  
99% of ppl who decide to "support" coin are miners (and not ppl who call others idiots). So what do I see? 20Mh/s? That doesn't feel like winning combination to me.
Why developers not looking into creating best possible scenario for potential miners(supporters) of their coin? Instead they are busy placing new coins on Sharex. (redflag for coin, green flag for sharex).
Why 1 day ago they pretty much dumped all mined in multipool coins at 400? Why??? (I actually was watching market at that time and sold THEM for 400 instead of 300 and something that I had a few minutes before they declared to the whole world that they are gonna dump for 400, so I had a few minutes to remove my sell order below that price, wait when their 400 order appeared on market, watch how quickly it started to evaporate, sold to them my shares)
Thoughtful (again about fate of their currency) developer would create a bot which would scalp on both sides of spread creating and adding positive pressure on price of the coin and of course NEVER declare about at how much they are about to buy back their coins using OUR money (multipool is us - miners). Again -  huge red flag for coin, still green for sharex.
i can go on but these examples are big enough for me to actually make a decision that sharecoin is just a stopgap for developers between unknown entity to the owners of exchange of cryptocurrency.
But if they were a bit smarter, they should understand that without successful coin their sharex bussiness will fade into obscurity.
PilotofBTC
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 05:58:06 PM

Works to me:

3- Wait for SYNC;
4- When your wallet sync make an dumpprivkey #YOURADDRESS# (change #YOURADDRESS# for your wallet address);
5- Copy the Private key, seem like this: VNPZVSCP7JcgPgK3Eb7RQPjuU7ebxVzXNsAjuhncC4G5324235325

Thanks

I have tried following this advice. It goes well until step 6. Whenever I enter "importprivkey [PRIVKEYNUM123]" I get the message "Error adding key to wallet (code -4). Am I doing something wrong?

No idea. What problem are you having? Just with syncing, or with it not showing your correct balance when it is in sync?
PilotofBTC
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 06:02:05 PM

Why 1 day ago they pretty much dumped all mined in multipool coins at 400? Why??? (I actually was watching market at that time and sold THEM for 400 instead of 300 and something that I had a few minutes before they declared to the whole world that they are gonna dump for 400, so I had a few minutes to remove my sell order below that price, wait when their 400 order appeared on market, watch how quickly it started to evaporate, sold to them my shares)

They, meaning the dev, did NOT dump the shares. The announced a BUY order for 400 which was the price the ShareCoins distribution was calculated at. Not a sell price.

If folks mining in the muti-pool just want BTC, they should mine to their own BTC address.
platorin

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 06:12:32 PM

Mate, seriously, go troll somewhere else!
jiosefjd

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 06:18:47 PM

Works to me:

3- Wait for SYNC;

Thanks

No idea. What problem are you having? Just with syncing, or with it not showing your correct balance when it is in sync?

Fairly certain that I'm on the wrong fork. Wallet shows no balance, stake or uncofirmed SHARE, yet it acknowledges that I had an incoming share transaction of 65k for the distribution. There's also one staking transaction that was never confirmed. The wallet is up to date on the network though.
Nxtblg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2014, 06:22:43 PM

Mate, seriously, go troll somewhere else!

It's not trolling, it's a serious complaint/suggestion. If you read between the lines, alexminer wants Sharecoin to be another Blackcoin.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Pages: « 1 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 [229] 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 ... 394 »
  Print  

Jump to: