Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:29:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 [237] 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 ... 394 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SHARE]ShareCoin - Pure POS - The only coin backed up by a real bussiness  (Read 293208 times)
ziplibrary (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 08:29:22 AM

Get it on more exchanges.  Polonie, Bittrex ?

Can't agree more. I have submit request to these exchange. I hope everyone want a higher price submit it . Monopoly of the dev will destroy this great coin.

Bittrex:https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

I've never tried to monopolize anything. I didn't even touch a single ShareCoin that generated from Multipool and FeeShare sale. Those coins belong to the community, not mine. It's the community that decides everything.
It is GREED which destroyed this coin.
JeffK

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

I never hashed for this...

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 08:32:38 AM

Can't agree more. I have submit request to these exchange. I hope everyone want a higher price submit it . Monopoly of the dev will destroy this great coin.

I've never tried to monopolize anything. I didn't even touch a single ShareCoin that generated from Multipool and FeeShare sale. Those coins belong to the community, not mine. It's the community that decides everything.

He never tried to monopolize but YOU are making sharecoins so high it's impossible to buy FeeShares. Our fault, not devs.
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 08:35:47 AM

well i guess tranparency of  feeshare's sharecoin address deposit is needed to clear the doubt of ppl and documentation of every transaction, i knw it's hardwork but well at least it will clear all issue about sharecoins from feeshare

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Matory

Activity: 399

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 08:37:41 AM

Hi all!

I WTB 2 or 3 million SHAREs at 99sat each. PM me if you sell amount.
JamesOng

Activity: 509
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 08:53:04 AM

Get it on more exchanges.  Polonie, Bittrex ?

look at the coins you listed on your exchange side and think..what kind of people will get attractive with it? Yes!..you are right! IT IS GREED WHICH DESTROYED NOT ONLY THIS COIN AND ALSO EXCHANGE SIDE!
Bergis

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 09:08:09 AM

Hi all!

your price is too low, i don't think you can buy this coin at this price.
JeffK

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 09:13:54 AM

Hi all!

I think that price is still high. I will enter again when we reach 50 sat !
Matory

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 09:13:58 AM

Hi all!

After a day or two the price falls below I offer, I will wait.
CryptoMorphos

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 09:20:52 AM

History SHARE/BTC

May 07 High = 900

May 11 Low = 180

Sell Order 4,967,219 SHARE
Buy Order 8.82615    BTC

Average SHARE/BTC = 562

Oh-Oh
Matory

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 09:24:58 AM

Hi all!

price is too low for a 100 million initial coin, if you look around the PoS coins, C2 with 60m initial  coins is around 900 to 1k sat atm,

Buyers waiting on 100sat, tell it to them

JeffK

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 09:27:23 AM

Hi all!

price is too low for a 100 million initial coin, if you look around the PoS coins, C2 with 60m initial  coins is around 900 to 1k sat atm,

This is a fake 100 million coin as coins are redistributed again and again. We need to use one billion coins to buy the 50000 feeshares
NOjust

Activity: 318

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 09:30:03 AM

why the price drop so much?? Huh

kufan

Activity: 241
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 09:31:16 AM

i'am sorry that  the price dump.
i have buyed it in a high price.
 Cry
JeffK

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 09:31:44 AM

Let's see guys, sharecoin value is influenced by the expertise of the developer. He's doing it very well, and it is comprehensible that the price is higher than normal, but it's really so so high right now.
The real interest in having sharecoin is that you can get participation of an exchange, and other services (later).

I am going to show the real price should have sharecoin TODAY:

The exchange has an interest rate of 0.1 % and a feeshare corresponds to 0.001% of the profits from exchange.
Knowing the value of a company is generally calculated on the profits generated in 10 months , we can calculate the correct value of a sharecoin :

In the past 24 hours the exchange has moved a volume of 27.79 btc , therefore:
0.1 % fee of [ 27,79 btc ] = 0.02779 btc / 24h | | 0.001 % revenue of [ 0.02779 btc ] = 0.000000277 btc / 24h
10 months = 300 days :: 1 FEEcoin value has to be = 300 days * ' profit per day '  ||  ' profit per day ' = 0.000000277 btc  ||  1 FEE == 0.00008337 btc
1 FEEcoin =  20,000 sharecoins ---> 0.000000004 btc == 1 Share

Obviously, here the value generated by Multipool is not added, any additional services that may be adding additional value or we can give you for a job well done.

The value can go up day by day depending on the volume of brand benefits SHARE, but I wanted to show you that we are paying is outrageous per share. The price is down but still round 300 satoshi when the fair price of a sharecoin today 05/10/2014 was 0.4 satoshi / share.

Yea, price is really high atm. To ROI at actual Sharecoin price we would need around more than 700 years. Something needs to be changed and as dev's wont change FeeShare price (wich is normal), Sharecoin price has to be readjusted. We are here to earn some money and this is the most failed investment ever. Before knowing the amount of FeeShares for sale and it's price we valued sharecoin based on the total coin supply but it's not valid anymore as coins will be recicled again and again to buy all FeeShares so it's almost like unlimited value. It's not viable to have this coin at this value. I hope big bag holders will realize this before it's too late because loss is unavoidable.

I have just dumped my +1 million Sharecoin (on a loss) and I will buy again when price is a bit more realistic.

PD: I have some problems loading the new design on Firefox.

The price of sharecoins is not related at all with the price of freeshares Smiley)
Lol, you dumped 1kk sharecoins on a los...right...troll somewhere else and try to buy cheap coin somewhere else...

Again, the price of sharecoins is not related to freeshare price at all.

I think the price of sharecoins right now is underevaluated, it will be a lot bigger when the coin hits more exchanges.

I wish I was trolling just to buy cheap coins. Sadly, here is my sell orders, on a big loss as I bought at +550 before knowing price of FeeShares and amount sold.

I love the coin concept and I think it's a great idea but price is not real and I'm out until prices get to a normal range.
At least, I won't be the one with biggest loss as I see you are not planing to sell your coins. Good luck!

Why not hold the coins rather than taking such a big loss?

Why holding if value is going down without possibilities to go up? It's simply not viable at actual price. We needed more than 4000 BTC to buy all the FeeShares available on an exchange that has just born, that we don't know anything about dev, completely anonymous, and which exchange could be hacked or disappear. It's too much risk. I'm here to earn money and avoiding loosing more is earning for me.

Dude, stop putting the freeshares in the same basket with sharecoins

A crypto currency have nothing to do with the free shares of a business.
Are you that ignorant?

The community can drive the sharecoin way over the exchange business.

"down without possibilities to go up..."

You are a fool...

So we are agree you are on Sharecoin for pure speculation. I remind you Sharecoin's only meaning is for buying FeeShares. If they are not related Sharecoin's are worth NOTHING. Not even the sat steva calculated, just pure speculation.

I have to agree with JeffK a bit here. Most alt coins are pure speculation and timing and guys with miners dumping as fast as possible. However, there are some that have some intrinsic value. Share coin is one... it is the coin you need to invest into this exchange. So, yes, the price of Share is somewhat links to the FeeShare price at this time.

However, you can be involved in one without being involved in the other. For example, 1528 people can each have 3 FeeShare's for nothing other than the asking. That's 5% of the exchanges revenue given away.

But everyone has to do their own assessment.

Thank you. I obviously appreciate a part of the exchange was given away and maybe that's the problem. Generally in a coin giveaway if you sell it for BTC you get at most 0.005 BTC or similar. Here, if you were dumping your coins at the beginning you could get +0.3 BTC. Obviously something was wrong but no one complains...

I like the coin, I like the concept but I just want to make everyone understand they shouldn't buy for making profits with the exchange. It's simply not possible. if they buy it has to be for speculation, like they could buy MINT, SC, or whatever other coin that doesn't have any meaning.

At this prices, we can speculate as much as we want and earn money from trading sharecoins but we won't take advantage of the exchange wich is the main part of this project. Why making a nice coin with great ideas look like every other coin out there?
lionheart78
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 09:34:55 AM

Hi all!

price is too low for a 100 million initial coin, if you look around the PoS coins, C2 with 60m initial  coins is around 900 to 1k sat atm,

This is a fake 100 million coin as coins are redistributed again and again. We need to use one billion coins to buy the 50000 feeshares

sharecoin number has nothing to do with feeshares as the dev stated.. is is just use to buy feeshare .. they are different entity
anyway.. i see you made it as a strategy to buy cheap coins.. anyway good luck on that,weak hands will sell em to you.. you are inteligent and you know your strategy, and you knw the tricks is to mislead them

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████▀███▄▄████████████
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
gginer

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 09:37:18 AM

Hi all!

sharecoin number has nothing to do with feeshares as the dev stated.. is is just use to buy feeshare .. they are different entity

I think too Sharecoins are really really overvalued right now. I have a buy order in the 50 satoshi range.

Energycoin - Save Energy, Pure POS (Free IPO).  eP14cFcoFzszt3CiiBMyir8kjKLFRqMqJ5
lionheart78
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 09:39:12 AM

Hi all!

I think too Sharecoins are really really overvalued right now. I have a buy order in the 50 satoshi range.
qoute my msg as a whole "sharecoin number has nothing to do with feeshares as the dev stated.. is is just use to buy feeshare .. they are different entity
anyway.. i see you made it as a strategy to buy cheap coins.. anyway good luck on that,weak hands will sell em to you.. you are inteligent and you know your strategy, and you knw the tricks is to mislead them"

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████▀███▄▄████████████
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
JeffK

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 09:40:11 AM

Hi all!

price is too low for a 100 million initial coin, if you look around the PoS coins, C2 with 60m initial  coins is around 900 to 1k sat atm,

anyway.. i see you made it as a strategy to buy cheap coins.. anyway good luck on that weak hands will sell em to you.. you are inteligent and you know your strategy, and you knw the tricks is to mislead them

Obviously but as dev stated too sharecoin's only meaning is to buy feeshares and the price sharecoins have now make hard to buy feeshares. this coin is designed to help the exchange grow, thanks to the community while the community takes a part of it too. As we are doing it now, we are avoiding the exchange part and making it become an average coin with nothing new. It's not meant to be like this and price has to drop A LOT still to make it viable.
Majormax
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 09:40:33 AM

Get it on more exchanges.  Polonie, Bittrex ?

The community did not decide the pricing and structure of Feeshares. Dev stated that Feeshares were created to rip the value from Sharecoins ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=587051.msg6658367#msg6658367 )  the recycling of Sharecoins used to purchase Feeshares is effectively an ongoing scrip issue diluting the price/supply by 2000 % .

That may be a profit making plan for the exchange owners, but it is going to poison the relationship with most of the initial 1500 recipients (who represent an important cross section of the entire crypto community).

The price of Sharecoin is on a track down to around 5% of its potential level, but this will take until all feeshares are sold.
gginer

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 09:42:51 AM

Hi all!

anyway.. i see you made it as a strategy to buy cheap coins.. anyway good luck on that,weak hands will sell em to you.. you are inteligent and you know your strategy, and you knw the tricks is to mislead them

I'm pretty sure edited your message after to add it as I didn't delete absolutely anything. I don't have any strategy, I just think about investments and this a LOSS for sure at this prices. You bought at high prices and don't accept a loss, your strategy is too make other believe the coin is worth much more. You are making other loose their money.

PD: i dumped my coins loosing money too. But loosing little money is better than loosing it all.

Energycoin - Save Energy, Pure POS (Free IPO).  eP14cFcoFzszt3CiiBMyir8kjKLFRqMqJ5
Pages: « 1 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 [237] 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 ... 394 »
  Print  

Jump to: