Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:34:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 [241] 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 ... 394 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SHARE]ShareCoin - Pure POS - The only coin backed up by a real bussiness  (Read 293205 times)
Timeline
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:18:01 PM

I think the dev needs to be careful due to giving the
extra interest on coins at the exchange.

Because very few are minting in their wallets, means
low diff, and no one supporting the network!

I agree with this. There's absolutely no need to keep a lot of coins at the exchange as it's so quick to transfer them there anyway.. So why reward people for passively holding coins at the exchange?

Plus, there's always a risk of getting robbed if too much coins are being held in one online wallet. Then, who's going to pay? Fee-share-holders?

Better if the earned interest would be higher for online wallets/nodes out there.

the logic behind wanting people to keep coins at the exchange to earn interest is something I'm also trying to understand.

well ShareXcoin.com obiously wants to be number 1 exchange for SHARE/BTC market, by giving extra interest rate for ShareCoin holders they can more easily achieve this. There will be more incentive to hold coins/trade on ShareX because of the extra POS interest. It is actually a really clever system.

haha, you are joking,and the sharecoin is so nice and good, now you see, the coin just for the exchange, and the dev is private....

do you understand.... Huh

ok  Roll Eyes

malei

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:18:24 PM

what about SaveCoin? Is it interesting for Sharexcoin?

Go away with hidden advertising now!
Answer this in another threads, too many it!  Cool

now the sharecoiin nearly equals the savecoin -shitcoin,,,,

you will see the sharecoin dump in the future and now.....I am so sad..

Get Daily Free SignatureCoins.SpAg7VYSTDWTMrWqLjpkGp6LSoP12mQBc5
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 12:21:10 PM

I am so sad for the coin and the exchange, and I am disappointed..

hope the coin has a nice future, and exchange good.

I only just say: the dev shit.....
This coin is a scam of a new form:
Instead of doing an IPO, dev put a coin on the market.He inflated the rate of the coin through its own exchange (then saying he didn't expect to reach so large value)
Now the coin value decrease, the only way they can recover their investment (at least that's what they think) is to buy into the feeshare IPO.

So technically it is a scam.

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
Better

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:29:02 PM

damn it !!!do not cheap sell ~ guys!
Matory

Activity: 399
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:32:54 PM

what about SaveCoin? Is it interesting for Sharexcoin?

Go away with hidden advertising now!
Answer this in another threads, too many it!  Cool

now the sharecoiin nearly equals the savecoin -shitcoin,,,,

you will see the sharecoin dump in the future and now.....I am so sad..

Sell SHARE, buy drinks and snacks.
Escape sadness.
JeffK

Activity: 350

I never hashed for this...

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:33:07 PM

Instead of doing an IPO, dev put a coin on the market.He inflated the rate of the coin through its own exchange (then saying he didn't expect to reach so large value)
Now the coin value decrease, the only way they can recover their investment (at least that's what they think) is to buy into the feeshare IPO.

You are an idiot.
How the fuck can he inflate the rate of the coin you idiotic fucktard?

You call something a scam and your don't even understand that thing.

and you are part of the scam

Smiley)) what an ignorant retarded person
that's certainly the reason you have been insulting anybody raising a concerns (make sense ?)

Did you buy in high at the start?

Yea, qawzsx said he bought at +500 sat that's why he defends his position like he does. It's normal. Problem is he thinks selling on a loss is a bad trade. If he had sold when I said to sell at 400 he would be in better position than now. And by selling now, he would be in better position than by selling when we will be 100 sat... He is blindfolded.
djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 12:33:22 PM

You are an idiot.

that's certainly the reason you have been insulting anybody raising a concerns (make sense ?)

nope (I didn't buy at all  Grin). I wanted to get rid of the freeshare since a few days but got caught into the wrong wallet.
Then I have been observing, the large volume movement and sell wall (too big for something which been distributed by 65k shares)
All this looks extremely fishy

djm34 facebook page
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
getmining.info

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:40:29 PM

nope (I didn't buy at all  Grin). I wanted to get rid of the freeshare since a few days but got caught into the wrong wallet.
Then I have been observing, the large volume movement and sell wall (too big for something which been distributed by 65k shares)
All this looks extremely fishy

I saw the ~10-13 BTC sell wall the other day and have too watched the price slump, this isn't at all unusual though.

Everything I have seen has been of high quality so far.

I do have a question though, do you know what happened with the BTC from the multipool? Was it paid out to miners and how, etc?

All views are my own, except those that I have subconsciously inherited from my parents and those that I have nicked from far cleverer people.
SlientBit

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:41:41 PM

With the coins that anyone could have gotten for free! You seem to miss that - it's pretty much as saying that 1000 got 3 FeeShares for free and some share change, while another 583 got 2 FeeShares for free and some share change.
Alas, strategies are different, so not all of the 1583 that got them decided the same way.
Those that opted for trading their coins entered a "normal" market logic, so they are supposed to handle themselves with it Wink Pump & Dump games are not new, man up!
Those that went along with the initial idea got their FeeShares and will ride the profit wave (if and when it happens ;P). Not the first time an Exchange does that either. Not a new game, wise up!

I see this happen every time a PoS-only + free distribution coin appears ... excluding the unique case of BC, it all started with FairCoin, that managed to come up with an almost fair distribution and gained momentum - it become a bubble, that burst and is now slowly lingering back to a decent price/scarcity ratio.
Now, everybody knows that free coins can also become interesting and when they find out about one that they missed, all hell brakes loose Cheesy and those that are more efficient in the free market  game take their advantage Grin
Almost everybody goes along with free distributed coins in the hope they will ride the fast bursting bubble they expect them to be, so stop winning about it, will'ya?

Technically, the whole fuking crypto is a scam! Still, we don't stay away, do we? Grin

Man up!

melosine

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:45:44 PM

I do have a question though, do you know what happened with the BTC from the multipool? Was it paid out to miners and how, etc?

it was paid out. I think dev bought at 400sat and distributed the SHARE to the miners.

testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:46:26 PM

Hi guys,
I see a lot of discussions above and I'm just a little bit confused. I was planning to increase my sharecoin's stake but I need to clearly understand wich could be the expected future value. I would like that anybody doen't reply to me  just sayng that the coin is a scam... I really want to understand and I start from this:

1) Total amount of the coins in the market:  will it be 100 millions or 1 billion ( for buy the shares it needs 1 billion)?  Or will it be infinite?

2) Gambling site: dev team said in the OP that they will work in a gambling site. Will it be like sharexcoin? With feeshares available? Because in this case it needs another billion

3) The only bagholders will be the dev team: how they will defend themselves against the accuses to manipulate the market? Because every time that will start a dump, someone surely will think: " maybe is the dev team dumping?"

I really want to follow and hold this coin, but I need to know if there is a sense in hold it when there are other two billions that go out from the door and turn back from the window

Please, can you help me without to fight?
platorin

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:49:40 PM

Hi guys,
I see a lot of discussions above and I'm just a little bit confused. I was planning to increase my sharecoin's stake but I need to clearly understand wich could be the expected future value. I would like that anybody doen't reply to me  just sayng that the coin is a scam... I really want to understand and I start from this:

1) Total amount of the coins in the market:  will it be 100 millions or 1 billion ( for buy the shares it needs 1 billion)?  Or will it be infinite?

2) Gambling site: dev team said in the OP that they will work in a gambling site. Will it be like sharexcoin? With feeshares available? Because in this case it needs another billion

3) The only bagholders will be the dev team: how they will defend themselves against the accuses to manipulate the market? Because every time that will start a dump, someone surely will think: " maybe is the dev team dumping?"

I really want to follow and hold this coin, but I need to know if there is a sense in hold it when there are other two billions that go out from the door and turn back from the window

There will never be more then 100.000.000 sharecoin.
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:52:00 PM

any multipool working?

testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:56:20 PM

Hi guys,

Thanks for the reply
platorin

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:58:10 PM

Hi guys,

Thanks for the reply
You're welcome. To the other questions, you will have to ask someone else, for I do not know the answers Tongue
djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 12:58:31 PM

Hi guys,

Thanks for the reply
actually there will be more than 100M there are the interests which add up.

djm34 facebook page
melosine

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:59:54 PM

any multipool working?

http://sharecoin.info/#multipool

JeffK

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 01:00:14 PM

You are an idiot.

Yea, qawzsx said he bought at +500 sat that's why he defends his position like he does. It's normal. Problem is he thinks selling on a loss is a bad trade. If he had sold when I said to sell at 400 he would be in better position than now. And by selling now, he would be in better position than by selling when we will be 100 sat... He is blindfolded.

Dude, just stfu already Smiley)
I bought at 500, 400, 300, 250, ~190 Smiley
I don't care about loosing money, knowing that I did my job, which is to support something...

Have you ever tried to support anything in your life? I bet no...because you are the greedy one here as I said, you don't like something, you get out of it, because you can't get profit out of it.

Tell me one thing that you did to support this coin? But you did nothing, you bought some coins, and got out when you saw that you can't get fast profit...or enough profit out of it.
You are a vermin which is hiding behind sweet talk.
Yes, I insult people, yes I get angry very fast but I relax back very fast in at the same time.
I insult people when I see stupid and ignorant people, because they deserve to be insulted...
I would punch and beat people If I had the chance to meet ppl like you in real life.
At the same time I help ppl how I can, If those ppl deserve it...

I paid a .support domain for 2 years, an webhosting at godaddy for 2 years, a tipbot for irc, I already paid somebody to make a tipbot for twitter and reddit, I will pay 2 devs to help me on the long term with a more bigger project, which is a classifieds ads platform accepting only crypto (sharecoin for the start)... I pay them 4 BTC / month each dev just to help me to develop and start the project faster.

You did what? Complained how the coin does not bring you fast profit...Just Fock off you cheap ass...

You only talk greed stuf... "uu, the coin is worth that much, it should worth that much, I cannot make profit if the coin is worth this, the coin should drop in price, I can't buy freeshares if the coin is this much..."
This is all I hear from you...

Enough is enough, please say just one useful thing or just be gone...dump your shit and say bye bye...wtf?

To be clear, I'm talking about JeffK

I'm supporting way more than you this project as a whole by lowering the price down. You are supporting your own wealth. You bought Sharecoins and you just want them to be more expensive. This will succeed thanks to he exchange, not thanks to a shitty wordpress you built and where you are posting your own ideas with fake accounts you create.

Sorry to be rude, but you are doing nothing for the project. You are even trying to make others be against the dev, when without him and his idea you are absolutely nothing.
melosine

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 01:02:38 PM

JeffK and qawzsx, this is really annoying. Can you please continue your quarrel via PM.

JeffK

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 01:03:42 PM

JeffK and qawzsx, this is really annoying. Can you please continue your quarrel via PM.

It's enough for me, I'm out of here. My buy orders are there so I will wait them to be filled.
Pages: « 1 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 [241] 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 ... 394 »
  Print  

Jump to: