Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 01:15:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 [247] 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 ... 394 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SHARE]ShareCoin - Pure POS - The only coin backed up by a real bussiness  (Read 293207 times)
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 08:12:50 PM

so if we deposit BTC to our mining address you will trade them for sharecoin and add an equivalent buy wall?

Yes, he pays the sharecoins from the freeshares sales at the current market price (Ex. 200 satoshi, without making the price go up, which is good, cause the miners will get all the coin at the same price, meaning more coins), at the same time buying coins for the X btc amount on the market

wish I had rtead that earlier...

so the real reason the price is dropping atm is because the mined and investment coins have not come to market yet.
will be neat to see the buy walls formed

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
Jebuz

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 08:18:17 PM

so if we deposit BTC to our mining address you will trade them for sharecoin and add an equivalent buy wall?
Shocked So fishy, that I am speechless  Grin
Let dev trade for us our BTCs because we can't do it ourselve  Grin
Some people are really asking to be scammed  Roll Eyes
(shame on you for suggesting that)

How can you speak like that...really now?
Is there somebody forcing you to do any of this? you can mine on waffle multipool and trade the btcs yourself Smiley

Why are you talking like somebody is forcing you to do so.

From my point of view the dev is doing a favor to the miners, being able to buy coins for lets say, 1 BTC without modifying the price, means you can buy all the coins at that current price of the market, bringing you more coins, because its pretty hard to find many big walls at one stable price...

Well, troll how much you want...
Ppl who should understand the thing are already understanding it even if trolls try their best

Cheers
People who didn't understand are on many "I have been scammed" thread...
You give back to dev your sharecoin against FeeCoins, then
You rebuy your sharecoin with BTC payment directly in a pool address to a supposedly better rate than market price
This is just telling people to go into some weird IPO.

Dude, you don't rebuy anything Smiley the dev is not selling freeshares
You did not understood a thing from this.

You buy freeshares.
The sharecoins are distributed to miners from multipool.
The devs buys more sharecoins in the market with those BTC's from multipool, which are distributed for free, to people as an added stake rate in the exchange, and added 30% stake/year to those that already have sharecoins...

I like how you ppl post things considering you don't understand not one thing

repeating myself again, dev exchange FeeShare against Sharecoins. He doesn't need to buy any to give them to the miner
(what is the hashrate of the multipool at the moment ? Your 10BTC example is nice but is it the case atm ?)

You repeat yourself for nothing...you just refuse to comprehend anything...

Yes...the dev exchange FreeShare for ShareCoins
Yes...the dev give sharecoins to miners
No...the dev does not keep the BTC from miners for himself
Yes...The dev is buying sharecoins with those BTC from miner on the market, creating buying pressure
No...The dev is not keeping sharecoins that he bought for him, he is distributing them for free, as an interest, to all people who already own sharecoins (that means miners who mined on multi pool, will receive some interest, and people who already have sharecoins will receive some interest).

I don't know how much easy can I make it to understand...

if english is not your native langues please tell me your native language, and I'll try to explain you in your language

Ok, I have two questions about that

1. How The dev will to send interest to sharecoins holders? I would be manually...

2. How The dev knows who have sharecoins to send "interest"?

I understand than you aren't talking about POS rewards, that it's mined and don't have any relation with "interest" that you are talking about

He send interest only to people that have sharecoin into exchange.
You know, normal wallet will mine POS at 30% interest / year.

If you keep your coins into exchange, you'll receive 60% interest / year.
Which is double.

Thank you for your reply and the other too.

I think that isn't a good idea if we consider that is more profitable keep coin on the exchange and not in the wallet mining POS. POS mining is healthy to keep network well...
Jebuz

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 08:22:55 PM

I see many "enthusiast" of sharecoin but nobody is mining on multipool...
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 08:27:47 PM

sharecoin used to buy feeshares are evenly distributed between all sharecoins on sharex at 2* the annual interest rate,
 im assuming this includes the sharecoins used to buy the feeshares as well.

so dev has the equivalent of about 10% of all coins from the sale of 350 feeshares.

he then uses those coins to either 1) buy multipool btc with the sharecoin and then use the btc purchased from the
                                                    multipool to create buy walls  on  sharex
or
                                                2)fund the extra interest on the coins held in sharex thereby creating liquidity and demand
                                                   for his exchange

feeshares atm are more of a donation towards the dev to make sharexe a bomber exchange that will have demand for time to come.

hope this makes it more clear
and if Im wrong correct me Tongue

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1125

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 08:32:53 PM

The POS is only 30% / year.
The dev is adding 30% to that interest if you keep your shares into exchange.

I've just seen that. It was written in very small at the bottom of this page : https://sharexcoin.com/fee_shares/about
Exchange interest: Keeping ShareCoin inside the exchange will let you earn interest on ShareCoin itself. The interest rate is twice as much the ShareCoin's stake interest rate at that time.

Why does OP do not write it on the first post ? It is an important information.

Does the Sharecoins on sell-orders get interest ? I suppose yes but I better confirm.

How can I know the time required or left for minting coins ?
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 08:43:36 PM

I see many "enthusiast" of sharecoin but nobody is mining on multipool...

Their loss Smiley

well technically yours, as it is the buy pressure  Grin

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
alexminer

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 09:21:54 PM

Everything is brandy dandy for Sharex developers, but us, all of us who received sharecoins hoping for new currency that is fair (check) and successful (not check) it is not.
As it stands now
imagine hypothetical situation: Out of a chance everyone removes sharecoins from their wallets and buys Feeshares, all 5000 of them as their is no more sharecoins left (5.000 x 20.000 = 100.000.000). So
as long as their is no more sharecoins on hands of the public we get a situation that developer holds ALL sharecoins, public holds feeshares (so far 5000 of them). So far developer got nothing in terms of profit, because whatever they created (all sharecoins) out of thin air and gave to us, came back to them. But developers intend to sell 45.000 more feeshares which means public must bring into sharex (read: developers) or simply his PONZI scheme their BTC 9 times over the volume of all sharecoins multiplied by whatever the price of those sharecoins at that moment is. So far looks good for sharex, as they are pricing their sharex exchange bussiness roughly 10 times more then price of all sharecoins in existence. Not bad.... Again for developers.
I have a huge problem with that.
First of all I took part (and initially intended to stay/invest/help)in all this free giveaway under impression that it is a new cryptocurrency that is fair, has a big base of holders fight from get go,who would be interested to develop sharecoin into potential rival to litecoin, NXT, ripples or ultimately to bitcoin. What I got instead is a try on developers part to sway me into using those free shares and potentially bringing more mine bitcoins for "owning"(lol) part of sharex exchange, of which I have no interest as that is SO MUCH SMALLER THEN WHAT SHARECOIN COULD ACHIEVE.
I wish to all remaining participants good luck, as what they are offered is pretty much something along the lines of : "We give you 1 part (of coins) for free, the rest 9 parts of your bitcoins you bring yourself, buy feeshares and lets hope sharex would pickup nicely".
this business is not about new coin, it is about exchange.
Not my cup of tea, I am out, all BTC removed from sharex. Again, good luck.
Litrbooh

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 09:23:49 PM

add coin for vote on poloniex and mintpal

Jebuz

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 09:25:39 PM

Some coins with good volume should be added to exchange, like BC or something else.
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 09:34:10 PM

add coin for vote on poloniex and mintpal

Voted
It's a long way to the top  Wink
103deltafox

Activity: 491
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 10:38:36 PM

So.... when exactly does the interest begin crediting to our accounts from sharecoin held in exchange? and then payouts from feeshares?

mugwampbro

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 11:17:35 PM

Announce!

I already started the development for the Classifieds Ads platform.
When finished, you can start selling things for ShareCoins.

The Website will work as an escrow between the seller and buyer.

The seller post an ad with X product for sale (having the option to sell it for a fixed price or auction), the buyer can bid or buy the product directly, paying with ShareCoins.

The coins are kept by the website until the buyer receives the product from the seller, in this way protecting the buyer from scams.

The seller will receive the coins only after the buyer have received the product.

I hop the platform will be up and running by the end of this month.

Thanks

Added note: seller should always add delivery confirmation to the shipment so the buyer can not say he never received it Wink

PilotofBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1736

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 11:30:36 PM

So.... when exactly does the interest begin crediting to our accounts from sharecoin held in exchange? and then payouts from feeshares?

Exactly? I don't know. Should be soon, that last persons payout on the initial distribution is about 40 minutes away. FeeShare Payouts were supposed to start after that.

Interest payout starts 3 days later.
uiunavie

Activity: 54

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 12:10:03 AM

LoL.We will see under 100 satos soon.
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 12:20:52 AM

i got 20 more btc to invest if it goes that low im gonna have 25% of the coins

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
SuerMiner

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 12:23:28 AM

Interesting, I applied through form on the site. Presentation and website look very nice.

And form works nicely  Cheesy

https://i.imgur.com/E0bukw8.png
This is too convenient Cheesy
jamieb81

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 12:25:39 AM

i got 20 more btc to invest if it goes that low im gonna have 25% of the coins

Cheesy Cheesy

props
richwang

Activity: 605
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 12:29:40 AM

How much time left to purchase FeeShares?
Is it exactly 72hrs from the last Free coin distribution?
Yeah it is.
FeeShare/BTC will open then?

bahatassafus

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 12:36:27 AM

Everything is brandy dandy for Sharex developers, but us, all of us who received sharecoins hoping for new currency that is fair (check) and successful (not check) it is not.
As it stands now
imagine hypothetical situation: Out of a chance everyone removes sharecoins from their wallets and buys Feeshares, all 5000 of them as their is no more sharecoins left (5.000 x 20.000 = 100.000.000). So
as long as their is no more sharecoins on hands of the public we get a situation that developer holds ALL sharecoins, public holds feeshares (so far 5000 of them). So far developer got nothing in terms of profit, because whatever they created (all sharecoins) out of thin air and gave to us, came back to them. But developers intend to sell 45.000 more feeshares which means public must bring into sharex (read: developers) or simply his PONZI scheme their BTC 9 times over the volume of all sharecoins multiplied by whatever the price of those sharecoins at that moment is. So far looks good for sharex, as they are pricing their sharex exchange bussiness roughly 10 times more then price of all sharecoins in existence. Not bad.... Again for developers.
First of all I took part (and initially intended to stay/invest/help)in all this free giveaway under impression that it is a new cryptocurrency that is fair, has a big base of holders fight from get go,who would be interested to develop sharecoin into potential rival to litecoin, NXT, ripples or ultimately to bitcoin. What I got instead is a try on developers part to sway me into using those free shares and potentially bringing more mine bitcoins for "owning"(lol) part of sharex exchange, of which I have no interest as that is SO MUCH SMALLER THEN WHAT SHARECOIN COULD ACHIEVE.
I wish to all remaining participants good luck, as what they are offered is pretty much something along the lines of : "We give you 1 part (of coins) for free, the rest 9 parts of your bitcoins you bring yourself, buy feeshares and lets hope sharex would pickup nicely".

Couldn't agree more, and i'll add - if at least this complex structure they created was standing on a reasonable valuation of a new exchange - we could forgive the elegant pivot from coin into exchange kickstarter. But when simple math shows that even Cryptsy's volume won't get you ROI, the whole story of "the real value of ShareCoin" becomes ridiculous.  And the developer's response? of course it's expansive, sahrecoin is overvalued, "i'm the only dev of a coin that doesn't want the price of that coin to rise"... How will anyone reasonable not dump his coins after reading that? And if "ShareCoin only purpose is to distribute FeeShare" then why the multipool? And why not just sell feeShares for BTC? I'm out.
Vitalogy

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 12:53:28 AM

As it stands now

Couldn't agree more, and i'll add - if at least this complex structure they created was standing on a reasonable valuation of a new exchange - we could forgive the elegant pivot from coin into exchange kickstarter. But when simple math shows that even Cryptsy's volume won't get you ROI, the whole story of "the real value of ShareCoin" becomes ridiculous.  And the developer's response? of course it's expansive, sahrecoin is overvalued, "i'm the only dev of a coin that doesn't want the price of that coin to rise"... How will anyone reasonable not dump his coins after reading that? And if "ShareCoin only purpose is to distribute FeeShare" then why the multipool? And why not just sell feeShares for BTC? I'm out.

The dev do not want to just give FeeShares (another word for "a % of the business profit") as a pure generosity gesture. He want something in return. What does it want the most? Obviously not money. That why he simply doesn't sell the FeeShares for BTC. He want a group of enthusiast who will promote his business. His idea to recruit those enthusiasts was to create a cryptocoin.

Good or bad idea? Like any novelty it's hard to judge so soon.
Pages: « 1 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 [247] 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 ... 394 »
  Print  

Jump to: