Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:36:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 [354] 355 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Syscoin - Business on the Blockchain - LAUNCHED!  (Read 490169 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (109 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
pinemool

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 07:38:52 PM

I've been told that someone else is working on it however its almost a week since we started, people ask constantly for it...
Here you can find a richlist:
http://sys.coinzone.info/RichList

ps it took me 30 seconds to launch it, geez, this is must have thing for any serious coin

Thanks for putting this together. Just noticed that it doesn't seem to update. E.g. the top account on the rich list (SVczFNeNqqPTA5x5As81TA4iw7sMNCEcwy) now has a balance of 0 after a transaction yesterday, but is still showing up.

thats the premine wallet, it had to be sent to an exchange wallet.

I don't think it was moved to an exchange wallet since the address it went to has never had another transaction.

Anyway that wasn't my point, I was just wondering why the rich list doesn't update as SYS moves around. SahJ3am7kdRHpSMYup3u6YReoP9FTrsNfp should now be the number one account.

Rich lists are not real time services. You would have to perform a lot of calculations every block to achieve that, so noone is doing it this way. This richlist is auto-updated few times a day, prolly you have checked it before an update - look at it now.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crypthal

Activity: 19

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 08:07:47 PM

Hi All,

We added SYS to our exchange, https://crypthal.com/?p=8&q=1.

Currently only SYS/BTC but we will add SYS/DOGE and SYS/RDD if there is enough interest for it.
Give me a shout if you have any questions.

Simon (Crypthal)
vicvelcro

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

WARNING: I say "F*CK". A Lot.

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 08:20:09 PM

There are people playing underhanded to manipulate other coins. Quite a few of those people are afraid that the success of  this coin will kill their little playground - the pure P&D scamcoins they use to drain the n00bz dry.

Expect to keep seeing them come in here to FUD in a desperate attempt to keep their external scams alive. They don't know how to trade in an open market with a natural coin, they only know how to social-engineer the weak-minded.

I believe in a few cases of the larger volume scamcoins, somebody paid to have the blockchain etc for SYS to be attacked repeatedly.

Somebody is very afraid of SYS succeeding.

It's stupid hard to follow anything. Fud out in full force. There's a lot of interest in beating syscoin down. It really just validates the claim that the chain was being attacked.

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
manbot1

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 08:20:18 PM

Hi All,

Currently only SYS/BTC but we will add SYS/DOGE and SYS/RDD if there is enough interest for it.

Simon (Crypthal)
thanks for putting syscoin  on your exchange we are very grateful     THANKS.  just checking your site out now
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 08:29:37 PM

Is anyone mining SYS using Minera?  I have been having a real hard time finding a pool that is compatible with the mining software (and doesn't screw you on the hashrate).

manbot1

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 08:36:46 PM

There are people playing underhanded to manipulate other coins. Quite a few of those people are afraid that the success of  this coin will kill their little playground - the pure P&D scamcoins they use to drain the n00bz dry.

Expect to keep seeing them come in here to FUD in a desperate attempt to keep their external scams alive. They don't know how to trade in an open market with a natural coin, they only know how to social-engineer the weak-minded.

I believe in a few cases of the larger volume scamcoins, somebody paid to have the blockchain etc for SYS to be attacked repeatedly.

Somebody is very afraid of SYS succeeding.

It's stupid hard to follow anything. Fud out in full force. There's a lot of interest in beating syscoin down. It really just validates the claim that the chain was being attacked.
we have the best devs and will get the best devs out there.. and you can bet your bottom dollar..they will all be watching out for syscoin..SO IF YOUR NOT ON BOARD COME AND JOIN US and we will make the best community ever..we are the main threat. we got plans..not just annon wallet..
vicvelcro

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 08:37:55 PM

I tried it and had the same experience. Minera doesn't work very well for me at all, ever. Regardless of version and any tweaks and regardless of what miner software I activate within Minera, it's low rate and higher than 95% HW errors.

I did discover that an Atom 450 based netbook running cgminerdmaxl with USB hubs can easily handle 10 ASICs, if that helps you any. I ran that way for a week, to see how it would go.

A quad AMD Phenom with the same setup does just fine and can handle even more ASICs.

Is anyone mining SYS using Minera?  I have been having a real hard time finding a pool that is compatible with the mining software (and doesn't screw you on the hashrate).

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
subseaguru

Activity: 560
Merit: 504

I know the voices in my head aren't real.

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 08:41:19 PM

Hi All,

Simon (Crypthal)
that could be pretty convenient.

IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 08:41:42 PM

Hey brother........have you tried LifeForce.info?  I mined there for a bit the other day and didn't have any probs.  I use Minera with my Gridseeds as well.
subseaguru

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 08:42:11 PM

i have a minera with g=blades on minep.it mining sys with no issues.

subseaguru

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 08:44:19 PM

Hey brother........have you tried LifeForce.info?  I mined there for a bit the other day and didn't have any probs.  I use Minera with my Gridseeds as well.
i was on lifeforce earlier this week and there was only me and one other miner with no blocks found Sad

helmet

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 08:44:39 PM

@DEV, this coin is a long-term project, but can you post the roadmap and timelines in detail and do it as planed, it will lead this coin to the right way,  it's very very important in current situation!

Please look at what EXO did, it hit more serious issue than SYS, but they have a roadmap and timeline now, less FUD and less impatient on its community.

They did post a roadmap, it was several pages ago. Search is your friend.
snipsnoop
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 08:48:32 PM

i was on lifeforce earlier this week and there was only me and one other miner with no blocks found Sad

847.46 MH/s. seems okay to me
vicvelcro

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 09:03:20 PM

Minera is an O/S for the RasPi. It doesn't play well with a lot of hardware. Works great with some, though. I believe it has to do with the USB driver.

Everything I've plugged into that RasPi (and two others) gets 95% HW errors or worse. When I changed O/S on the RasPi, it got better - but not great. When I got off of the RasPi and onto other hardware, everything became all peachy and ducky.

subseaguru

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 09:09:31 PM

Minera is an O/S for the RasPi. It doesn't play well with a lot of hardware. Works great with some, though. I believe it has to do with the USB driver.

Everything I've plugged into that RasPi (and two others) gets 95% HW errors or worse. When I changed O/S on the RasPi, it got better - but not great. When I got off of the RasPi and onto other hardware, everything became all peachy and ducky.

i had an issue with zenminer and minera a few months back. i had shitty sd cards. i went and got some class 10 cards for each of my Pi's and the HW errors went down a lot plus everything started working. its just that my Minera image seems to like to jump from one pool to another.

FlipTheScrypt

Activity: 34

In Crypto We Trust

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 09:36:10 PM

i had an issue with zenminer and minera a few months back. i had shitty sd cards. i went and got some class 10 cards for each of my Pi's and the HW errors went down a lot plus everything started working. its just that my Minera image seems to like to jump from one pool to another.

Be sure you are running the latest version of Minera. Look in the upper right corner, there will be a notification if you need a update.
emailtooaj

Activity: 116

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 09:40:46 PM

I know this thread is planning to move, but why are the Exchanges not list in OP  Shocked
This should be one of the first things listed in big bold print!!!

vaudvaud

Activity: 60

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 09:51:12 PM

I'm using it with 12 of the cupcake gridseeds on Syscoin.me.. the only problem I had was the vardiff, I put them on the 256 port and it's been working great for almost a week now.
vicvelcro

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 10:05:19 PM

I've got the latest updates, switched out the factory class 10 SD for Samsung Class 10 SD, overclocked, converted it to boot from the SD but run everything from SSD via USB.

Doesn't do any good for my hardware. It would have been convenient if it had worked, but it wasn't critical to me that the cost be under $50 for a controller system.

I ended up buying a netbook with a busted screen from craigslist, plugged into external monitor, setup remote access to it, shut it down, then restarted and remoted in, then configured it to mine. Worked great for me and cost less than the class 10 Samsung SD, $28 for the SD + $35 for the R Pi + all the extras that didn't work -VS- $10 for a busted netbook 1GB RAM and 250 GB HD.

The R Pi units are now set as home media centers and given to family.

I'm using it with 12 of the cupcake gridseeds on Syscoin.me.. the only problem I had was the vardiff, I put them on the 256 port and it's been working great for almost a week now.

TheMilkman

Activity: 334
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 10:15:10 PM

Sys is GREEN or Bittrex!!!!!!
Pages: « 1 ... 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 [354] 355 »
  Print  

Jump to: