Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 11:09:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] - The WhiteCoin Foundation - Community Planning & Discussion  (Read 89521 times)
CombatVolcano

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 08:00:12 PM

Ok guys I think I have some creative ideas with WC ,check:
1. Make WC exchange with X/WC markets + open WC/USD ,WC/CNY, WC/EUR ,WC/RUR markets and others like that.(Maybe make own WC exchange).
2. Open WC/LTC and WC/DOGE markets on exchanges.
3. Let's send some e-mails to liliontransfer.org to add WC to their exchange.
4. Try to get WC to bter and btc-e exchange

More ideas coming soon... and I'm not in dev team. But if they want to join their team I will agree to this offer.

btc-e and WC? impossible

I think that new exchange pair like wc/doge, wc/ltc; wc/usd has nothing to do with WC value and popularity.

The only way to get WC high is a good pump by multipool/team WC/community.

This:

The only way to get WC high is a good pump by multipool/team WC/community.

Very true but plainly stated... buy support is always the end-goal. If nothing else having WC/DOGE attracts the shibes (who provide much of the buy support for DOGE which has kept the price even in the face of MASSIVE dumping for MONTHS) and is like free advertising on the exchanges that might do it.

This is a POS coin now... the more players in the game, the higher the price (scarcity) is.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rickraw

Activity: 387
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 08:00:46 PM

Cryptsy wallet is open for trading!!!

I deposted all my white coin and sold it, so glad this nightmare is over. Lost $50 this round of trading, but made $150 the first round, so $100 of profit from white coin. Way too much aggravation for me though, time to focus on other coins that are actually built by real devs.

Happy dumping  Wink

I sold off 75,000 around 820 this morning.  Glad I didn't hold onto them any longer.

DASH - Private. Instant. Digital Cash.   DASHPAY.IO
CombatVolcano

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 08:08:04 PM

I deposted all my white coin and sold it, so glad this nightmare is over. Lost $50 this round of trading, but made $150 the first round, so $100 of profit from white coin. Way too much aggravation for me though, time to focus on other coins that are actually built by real devs.

Happy dumping  Wink

I sold off 75,000 around 820 this morning.  Glad I didn't hold onto them any longer.
I got out around 755, couldve been so much worse so I'm happy. I'm expecting a terrible crash when people realize cryptsy is open, and when mintpal opens forget about it.

Already down to 715 on cryptsy.

Arbitrage to MintPal is going to be insane if that happens. Cryptsy is insanely volatile because of the types who trade there.
ecmho0

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 08:13:03 PM

Can you transfer coin from wallet safely already?
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 08:18:32 PM

Arbitrage to MintPal is going to be insane if that happens. Cryptsy is insanely volatile because of the types who trade there.
Mintpal is dumping to about the same level so there's not going to be much arbitrage. Also, can't do arbitrage anyways cause mintpal wallet remains closed for deposits.

you sold in the 700's and are not buying back in ?  sounds like a bad decision. Let's wait and see.

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 08:35:27 PM

Mintpal is dumping to about the same level so there's not going to be much arbitrage. Also, can't do arbitrage anyways cause mintpal wallet remains closed for deposits.

you sold in the 700's and are not buying back in ?  sounds like a bad decision. Let's wait and see.
I will buy back when price stabilizes at a much lower level. I think a crash is guaranteed when people with white coin in their wallets are finally allowed to sell.

Let's hope you're right, i have buy orders in at 450 ish ... be nice to scoop up some more WC.  I won't sell what i have yet though untill i see a certain sell off. People must realise by the time the wallets come online then that must be it is fixed, so would be a very strange time to sell too much.

Anyway let's wait and see.

Why don't we lock the old whitecoin thread and move everyone here? Unless the old WC devs turn the old BCC account over so chunky can take control of the OP?

Qminer666

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 08:38:22 PM

Happy dumping  Wink

glad you're out. i'll take them
2fresh

Activity: 782
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 08:43:19 PM

im staying in, im not convinced prices will get crazy low.
And despite everything now, as soon as certain people have accumulated enough,  and the network is fixed again, i  know this will get a few good pumps and ill be sick of having sold now.

Qminer666

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 08:48:28 PM

Happy dumping  Wink

glad you're out. i'll take them
There's so many other coins with real dev teams that havent had a complete catastrophe like this, keeping white coin now is pretty much stupid. Not a safe investment.

I say again....glad you're out. i'll take them
crucial

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 08:50:16 PM

UPDATE REGARDING BLOCKCHAIN PRESERVATION

We must spread out the hash from ChunkyPools as it is a single point of failure on the network. We have setup a P2P pool to distrubute network hash.

To preserve the WhiteCoin Blockchain please point your miners to:

stratum+tcp://stratum.kryptochaos.com:3324 -u WWBeSGnKpf3mHuVm3CeNwX6MtnEjf4589m -p x

I'm assuming we replace our own wallet address and not the one here listed   WWBeSGnKpf3mHuVm3CeNwX6MtnEjf4589m
poopypants

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 09:05:33 PM

commenting for updates

Einsteinium: http://einsteinium.org/    Helping advance Science

SilkCoin: BCZFuLUX2XfGF4W5cRK3efcg6U5Pv1tuaj
virtualfaqs

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 09:09:26 PM

And despite everything now, as soon as certain people have accumulated enough,  and the network is fixed again, i  know this will get a few good pumps and ill be sick of having sold now.

There's so many other coins with real dev teams that havent had a complete catastrophe like this, keeping white coin now is pretty much stupid. Not a safe investment.

so when you're out its shit and as soon as you have managed to buy back its a good investment? give us a break
why are you trying to buy back when there are according to you so many other coins? why don't you buy those, they are so much better right? or are you gonna post how good of an investment this is when you are back in?

You have a good point, I'm probably not buying back in unless the dev team shows that theyre solid. Right now the dev team is temporary and fumbling around with making a new wallet.

I've set buy orders around 600. I'm more confident buying at this price then when it hit 558 the first time around. But this can change at anytime depending what I read on forums. This is just my "safe" price without me monitoring.

https://twitter.com/virtualfaqs
Looking for altcoin pump advice? Then follow me.
gefflong

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 09:24:09 PM

so when you're out its shit and as soon as you have managed to buy back its a good investment? give us a break
why are you trying to buy back when there are according to you so many other coins? why don't you buy those, they are so much better right? or are you gonna post how good of an investment this is when you are back in?

You have a good point, I'm probably not buying back in unless the dev team shows that theyre solid. Right now the dev team is temporary and fumbling around with making a new wallet.

Give it a rest.

I'm sure you know who all the other dev teams are on the coins you hold.

I don't think taking their time to get the wallet right and testing it is "fumbling around".
Stratobitz
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 09:42:23 PM

Will honestly question Dev Teams motives if wallet is released in the middle of the night US time.
moonman787

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 09:44:27 PM

Will honestly question Dev Teams motives if wallet is released in the middle of the night US time.

Yeah, anything in the middle of the night would not be appropriate.
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 10:06:28 PM

Mogonzo is australian
CryptoSEO

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 10:06:59 PM

What if the wallet is finalized later tonight, would you rather them release it when ready or wait until xam North American time... just curious as generally when I do updates/releases its when the code is good to go

WC - WU6UWL8mjj1TMjzzT7CnEL2GDcP1nUsLc3
tristartek

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 10:42:04 PM

I think quite a few of the devs are AUS.

BTC: 1KTg6RkiHjovXqVfVB1a74NPPXLnoL1HNf
CombatVolcano

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 11:01:35 PM

What if the wallet is finalized later tonight, would you rather them release it when ready or wait until xam North American time... just curious as generally when I do updates/releases its when the code is good to go

There is no reason for them to wait. Speculators who want to rush to dump their coins can stay up and wait or go right to hell. The coin developer definitely does not owe anything to people who want to dump the coin. You can still buy on the exchanges if that's what you want to do. Lending legitimacy to these kinds of threats is definitely not high on their priority list.

I bet almost anything it will be released when it is ready and there's no reason for it to be any other way.

The entitled American attitude that everything should occur between 9 and 5 EST is idiotic. Go away with that lame crap. There is always a part of the world for which it is the best time for them to get a wallet or coin release.

Edit: Also they specifically said "A wallet update is scheduled for today - 04/28 - pending the results of final tests" so if that means releasing at 11:59 PM EST and keeping their word then that's exactly what they should do because that in itself is worth a thousand times more than what idiot pump and dumpers think about the coin. And not even 11:59 EST because we're again making assumptions about where random people live.
nfox

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 11:28:11 PM

There is no reason for them to wait. Speculators who want to rush to dump their coins can stay up and wait or go right to hell. The coin developer definitely does not owe anything to people who want to dump the coin. You can still buy on the exchanges if that's what you want to do. Lending legitimacy to these kinds of threats is definitely not high on their priority list.

I bet almost anything it will be released when it is ready and there's no reason for it to be any other way.

The entitled American attitude that everything should occur between 9 and 5 EST is idiotic. Go away with that lame crap. There is always a part of the world for which it is the best time for them to get a wallet or coin release.

Edit: Also they specifically said "A wallet update is scheduled for today - 04/28 - pending the results of final tests" so if that means releasing at 11:59 PM EST and keeping their word then that's exactly what they should do because that in itself is worth a thousand times more than what idiot pump and dumpers think about the coin. And not even 11:59 EST because we're again making assumptions about where random people live.

+1
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: