Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:27:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] - The WhiteCoin Foundation - Community Planning & Discussion  (Read 89528 times)
rudius

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 11:21:46 PM

so it's a real working wallet? mintpal and the other exchanges are installing this wallet? have any exchanges confirmed?

cryptsy have reviewed the code.

All exchange have the new wallet but, withdrawal and deposits will be allowed once POS has kicked in. It starts at 17000

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ycm82

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 11:21:57 PM

It's true everyone!

There is so much excitement right now that I got beat to the punch. So without further ado, yes it's true we have a wallet fix!

1. **Backup your wallet.dat file**
2. Go to: C:\Users\YourUserName\Appdata\Roaming\whitecoin
3. Delete everything EXCEPT for the wallet.dat file
4. Run the new wallet

https://mega.co.nz/#!vY1i1CSA!zvQQ67NjlJ3Jk93Cgu4f3MNiEQi3RKGBx0VLt-RRPMM

More to come very, very soon.

great work!
+1
mogonzo (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 11:23:05 PM

IMPORTANT STATEMENT REGARDING THE WHITECOIN UPDATE

I must stress we still need people on the protection ports until staking begins and proof of work ends, in approx 24 hours. Please find the list of pools here, I recommend using a P2P pool.

Blockchain protection pools: http://whitecoin.info/news/wc-pools/

We're doing great but this is a critical juncture now, so it's very important we have our hash pointed at the pow network for the next day.

President - The WhiteCoin Foundation | contact: chris@whitecoin.info
gerdab

Activity: 686
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 11:27:33 PM

so it's a real working wallet? mintpal and the other exchanges are installing this wallet? have any exchanges confirmed?
POS will start at block 17000
we're on block 16231
block time = 1,5 min
POS will start after ... hours (u can do calculation)
i think the exchange site will wait until they are sure everything works before installing it
heartastack

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 11:40:09 PM

I must stress we still need people on the protection ports until staking begins and proof of work ends, in approx 24 hours. Please find the list of pools here, I recommend using a P2P pool.

We're doing great but this is a critical juncture now, so it's very important we have our hash pointed at the pow network for the next day.

Keep up the good work.

I have a request. Once this starts to blow over and you have a bit of time can you throw up a blog post just detailing chronologically the last few weeks from your perspective? Would be an interesting read.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 11:42:09 PM

does mongozo have control of the yingyang account now?

if so lets go back on the other thread. Don't use yingyang to post only to update the OP when needed, and lock this one down.

seattletu

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 11:51:37 PM

if so lets go back on the other thread. Don't use yingyang to post only to update the OP when needed, and lock this one down.

yes mogonzo has had control of yingyang account for like 2 weeks now.
mogonzo (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 11:53:07 PM

Yes I have control of yinyang, and sorry about the confusion there. This thread is meant to be about discussion specifically related to the activities of the transition team and conversation about the creation of a whitecoin foundation.

President - The WhiteCoin Foundation | contact: chris@whitecoin.info
Alexkiddleb

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 11:55:10 PM

Why the fuck would you suddenly start posting with the yingyang account again if not to confuse people?

This mongonzo guy is a clown. Worst project manager and PR person ever.

I can appreciate he might be trying, but seriously, maybe we should get someone in who knows what the fuck they are doing and how to do it.

Seriously, having that conversation in IRC??? That is like PR 101, you don't fight in front of your clients.  Should have been taken offline.  I don't particularly care who is right or wrong, but he fact it happened should be a MASSIVE red flag to the WC community that he should be replaced.  

And now the yingyangteam posting...Huh really, come on man.  Are you shorting this coin?
PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 12:01:29 AM

Paying a friend to point his 11-12mh at the pools

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 12:02:04 AM

Why the fuck would you suddenly start posting with the yingyang account again if not to confuse people?

I can appreciate he might be trying, but seriously, maybe we should get someone in who knows what the fuck they are doing and how to do it.

Seriously, having that conversation in IRC??? That is like PR 101, you don't fight in front of your clients.  Should have been taken offline.  I don't particularly care who is right or wrong, but he fact it happened should be a MASSIVE red flag to the WC community that he should be replaced.  

And now the yingyangteam posting...Huh really, come on man.  Are you shorting this coin?

mogonzo ever used the yinyang profile before. Very suspicious
heartastack

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 12:02:09 AM

I kinda like the transparency... Clowns offline? Sounds like governments. Let's see everything in horrible glory I say, where nobody gets a second hand story. Getting the wallet done is his sole utility the community has allocated that task and his reputation is in the line. Comments like yours keep people on their toes let's keep it that way, anyone else wanna step up?
PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 12:02:46 AM

Yes I have control of yinyang, and sorry about the confusion there. This thread is meant to be about discussion specifically related to the activities of the transition team and conversation about the creation of a whitecoin foundation.

DONT USE THAT ACCOUNT AGAIN APART FROM UPDATING OP

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

gerdab

Activity: 686
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 12:09:31 AM

yingyangteam is in caribbean islands under the sun, feasting with premined money!
malbee

Activity: 237

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 12:11:40 AM

mogonzo ever used the yinyang profile before. Very suspicious

Yes, he used it last Saturday when everything went under.  He was probably just updating the OP and didn't log out...Jeesh give the guy a break...
malbee

Activity: 237

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 12:15:50 AM

It's not much but my 9 Mh/s has been pointed at Chunky...  Let's do this!!!
heartastack

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 12:17:31 AM

When I see most of the posts in this thread I only read

"I have 0.2 BTC and I have a very loud and annoying voice online and I am a crypto expert and can move markets"
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 12:17:49 AM

Thanks for the laughs  Cheesy
ycm82

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 12:23:11 AM

Paying a friend to point his 11-12mh at the pools
good
HuiseSky

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 12:36:30 AM

Great to see WhiteCoin come back to life. Buy Buy Buy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: