Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:09:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CGminer - web monitor beta v0.8  (Read 34710 times)
jjiimm_64 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 04, 2012, 07:12:25 PM

sorry for the delay..  been out of commission..  (flu)

to comment on the dump of each miner..  I usually use the dump to help me program the page, and to see data that I may not have displayed.  I have not had to look at the dump in weeks, so I think we are displaying everything we need. so I suggest just removing the dump totally.

I have not had any time to spend on the script lately.  I did add better error handling for when bitcoind is not avail. (page will still load)  will release this latest version soon.

For me to add any new features  i need to totally refactor the script. 

1jimbitm6hAKTjKX4qurCNQubbnk2YsFw

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitlane
Internet detective

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I heart thebaron

View Profile
March 04, 2012, 07:39:44 PM

I love this script and how easy you have made it to customize it in the process.

I honestly can't think of another feature I would want........

As gay as inline-frames are, I am running mine setup with a 'top' master navigation frame that displays either my stripped down 'user mode' with a faster page update and no GPU controls, for monitoring only (and pool switching), then an 'Admin' mode that has GPU controls, the Dump and no automatic page update.

I also forgot to mention, I changed the TEMP display warnings.
70-73C = BOLD BLACK, 74-77C = BOLD RED, 78C+ = RED BOX BOLD RED.....no lines for me anymore unfortunately....lol

This script has done everything I needed it to...and more.

Thanks again.

jjiimm_64 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2012, 04:36:26 AM

I like the idea of 'admin mode'  I will try to incorporate this into next big version..

I also have been able to 'reboot rig' with a click too Smiley

hmblm1245

Activity: 628
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2012, 06:31:48 PM

i like that as well. As long as all my miners can be reached there is little to no delay, but an Admin mode and User mode losing some features can speed that up.
rcocchiararo

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2012, 01:21:19 AM
Last edit: March 12, 2012, 03:29:59 AM by rcocchiararo

i still can't make this work Sad

anubis works, but this reports all miners as beeing offline Sad

downloaded v0.5, still not working.

did you manage to fix it ?

I had that issue (arround page 3) and was never able to fix it.

Today i installed a new linux server (i separated the mining functions, too much trouble for my family there Tongue), and still nothing.

What puzzles me is that anubis works just fine, and they use the same stuff.

I rather have this tho, which does not need mysql
jjiimm_64 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2012, 12:55:03 PM

If I am not mistaken, anabis needs apache on every rig, which means the rpc calls are all localhost and not on network. webmonitor needs each rig to allow network api calls.

conf should look like this.:

Code:
"api-listen" : true,
"api-network" : true,
"api-port" : "4028",

Also, i am using linuxcoin and windoz7.  whenever I first start cgminer after a new install, I have to 'allow' the program in windows security

rcocchiararo

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2012, 01:28:21 PM

If I am not mistaken, anabis needs apache on every rig, which means the rpc calls are all localhost and not on network. webmonitor needs each rig to allow network api calls.

conf should look like this.:

Code:
"api-listen" : true,
"api-network" : true,
"api-port" : "4028",

Also, i am using linuxcoin and windoz7.  whenever I first start cgminer after a new install, I have to 'allow' the program in windows security

i can confirm that Anubis needs nothing on the mining rigs Tongue

(i know this cause i stuck a 5830 on my mother's pc, which runs windows 7 and no web server xD)

I also have that set, so im lost.

My Apache2 + php5 server is running on debian, its just a stock apache2 and php5 install.

Maybe i have something missing ?
bitlane
Internet detective

I heart thebaron

View Profile
April 19, 2012, 04:05:27 PM

Hey Jim, any further development ?

I am still toying with it and have hit a brick wall in terms of my skill (skill=none...lol) resulting in a possible future feature request ?

Here's where I am at currently.
I am having to use 3 separate forms for Pool Management. NOW, with the inclusion of 'addpool' to the API, I would love to add that feature as well, for 'on the fly' pool additions....unfortunately a 4th messy form will not cut it....LOL

Here's a quick screenshot:

What I would LOVE to see more than anything, would be a single 'Pool Management Form'...such as:

Unfortunately, I could not code this....LOL

As I said, just an idea if you are still working on it.
As always, LOVe the script, easy to work with and modify.

Cheers,
bitlane.

jjiimm_64 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2012, 04:51:23 PM

Hey Jim, any further development ?

I am still toying with it and have hit a brick wall in terms of my skill (skill=none...lol) resulting in a possible future feature request ?

Here's where I am at currently.
I am having to use 3 separate forms for Pool Management. NOW, with the inclusion of 'addpool' to the API, I would love to add that feature as well, for 'on the fly' pool additions....unfortunately a 4th messy form will not cut it....LOL

Here's a quick screenshot:

What I would LOVE to see more than anything, would be a single 'Pool Management Form'...such as:

Unfortunately, I could not code this....LOL

As I said, just an idea if you are still working on it.
As always, LOVe the script, easy to work with and modify.

Cheers,
bitlane.

actually there is a new version out there..  has some new features, such as add pool (untested ) and heatindex.

I did not release publicly yet mainly because the addpool stuff is NOT tested..  you need the a more recent version of cgminer then I am running, which is why I could not test.

add a version number to the old download and see if that works.
JIm

bitlane
Internet detective

I heart thebaron

View Profile
April 19, 2012, 06:44:16 PM

actually there is a new version out there..  has some new features, such as add pool (untested ) and heatindex.

I did not release publicly yet mainly because the addpool stuff is NOT tested..  you need the a more recent version of cgminer then I am running, which is why I could not test.

JIm
Got it...and it looks good as usual.

What exactly is 'heatindex' ? ....how is it calculated ?
Sorry, I am just not familiar with it, but 1 or 2 of my cards lit up with red boxes because of it...lol

jjiimm_64 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2012, 07:21:57 PM

JIm
Got it...and it looks good as usual.

What exactly is 'heatindex' ? ....how is it calculated ?
Sorry, I am just not familiar with it, but 1 or 2 of my cards lit up with red boxes because of it...lol

red might not be bad..  but it is an indicator that it will be close to getting hot...

over 160 is bad

more important, over time if the index starts to rise, you know the room is starting to get warm.

dlasher

Activity: 467

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2012, 03:33:42 PM

downloaded v0.5, still not working.

Same problem here... Anubis is working, --api-allow enable too... cgminerweb shows miners offline... Sad

Same here.

Fedora 14 LAMP, all miners reachable, Anubis works from same machine (different directory), cgminerweb shows all hosts offline, whether IP address or hostname are provided.

Seeing lots of complains in the apache error_log:

[Mon Apr 30 08:30:46 2012] [error] [client XX.XX.XX.XX] PHP Warning:  socket_create(): Unable to create socket [1]: Operation not permitted in /var/www/html/cgweb/includes/apiSocket.php on line 125, referer: http://192.168.1.101/cgweb/miners.php
[Mon Apr 30 08:30:46 2012] [error] [client XX.XX.XX.XX] PHP Warning:  socket_set_option() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /var/www/html/cgweb/includes/apiSocket.php on line 126, referer: http://192.168.1.101/cgweb/miners.php

and

[Mon Apr 30 08:30:46 2012] [error] [client XX.XX.XX.XX] PHP Notice:  Undefined offset: -1 in /var/www/html/cgweb/miners.php on line 586, referer: http://192.168.1.101/cgweb/miners.php
[Mon Apr 30 08:30:46 2012] [error] [client XX.XX.XX.XX] PHP Notice:  Undefined offset: 0 in /var/www/html/cgweb/miners.php on line 587, referer: http://192.168.1.101/cgweb/miners.php

FWIW, PHP believes sockets are enabled

sockets

Sockets Support   enabled

jjiimm_64 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2012, 03:19:56 AM

so much for refactoring...  i did add a 'heatindex'  that I have been using extensively.    It is very helpful to see when 'farm' is starting to warm up.

heat index is basically the card temp plus the fan percentage.  it only works well if you have fan on auto.

160 would mean a card temp of 75 and the fan at 85.   danger.
134 would be card at 73.5, fan at 60%                       comfortably warm
117 would be card at 67, fan at 50%                          green!

bitlane
Internet detective

I heart thebaron

View Profile
May 18, 2012, 12:28:22 PM

so much for refactoring...  i did add a 'heatindex'  that I have been using extensively.    It is very helpful to see when 'farm' is starting to warm up.

heat index is basically the card temp plus the fan percentage.  it only works well if you have fan on auto.

160 would mean a card temp of 75 and the fan at 85.   danger.
134 would be card at 73.5, fan at 60%                       comfortably warm
117 would be card at 67, fan at 50%                          green!

I might check it out and 'borrow' the heat index code from it to add to the version that I am still using....as I have pretty much done the same for the last couple updates....lol (add pools etc...hehe)

Other than that, the only thing I really have left to do is add delete-pool to mine (add-pool works AWESOME !).

Not sure if I mentioned it, but I also added a visible countdown and am using 45 second updates now (still have manual reload button as well).

This app truly is a life saver and I don't know what I would do without it.

thanks again.
bitlane.

Aseras

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2012, 01:39:39 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2012, 02:04:14 PM by Aseras

I have been attempting to figure this out but am having a bit of trouble. here is the output. from what i can tell with little understanding of php is that its not getting a connection to the box. i checked the pc to be sure the when cgminer starts the its says api is listening. Before i dig deep into learning php i am hoping its something stupid that i did or missed.

Warning: socket_connect(): unable to connect [10013]: An attempt was made to access a socket in a way forbidden by its access permissions. in C:\Inetpub\includes\apiSocket.php on line 127 Warning: socket_send(): unable to write to socket [10057]: A request to send or receive data was disallowed because the socket is not connected and (when sending on a datagram socket using a sendto call) no address was supplied. in C:\Inetpub\includes\apiSocket.php on line 130 Warning: socket_read(): unable to read from socket [10022]: An invalid argument was supplied. in C:\Inetpub\includes\apiSocket.php on line 131 Warning: socket_connect(): unable to connect [10013]: An attempt was made to access a socket in a way forbidden by its access permissions. in C:\Inetpub\includes\apiSocket.php on line 127 Warning: socket_send(): unable to write to socket [10057]: A request to send or receive data was disallowed because the socket is not connected and (when sending on a datagram socket using a sendto call) no address was supplied. in C:\Inetpub\includes\apiSocket.php on line 130 Warning: socket_read(): unable to read from socket [10022]: An invalid argument was supplied. in C:\Inetpub\includes\apiSocket.php on line 131 Notice: Undefined offset: -1 in C:\Inetpub\miners.php on line 483 Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in C:\Inetpub\miners.php on line 484 Warning: Division by zero in C:\Inetpub\miners.php on line 496 Notice: Undefined offset: -1 in C:\Inetpub\miners.php on line 483 Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in C:\Inetpub\miners.php on line 484 Warning: Division by zero in C:\Inetpub\miners.php on line 496 Notice: Undefined offset: -1 in C:\Inetpub\miners.php on line 483 Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in C:\Inetpub\miners.php on line 484 Warning: Division by zero in C:\Inetpub\miners.php on line 496 Notice: Undefined offset: -1 in C:\Inetpub\miners.php on line 483 Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in C:\Inetpub\miners.php on line 484 Warning: Division by zero in C:\Inetpub\miners.php on line 496 Notice: Undefined offset: -1 in C:\Inetpub\miners.php on line 483 Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in C:\Inetpub\miners.php on line 484 Warning: Division by zero in C:\Inetpub\miners.php on line 496 Notice: Undefined offset: -1 in C:\Inetpub\miners.php on line 483 Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in C:\Inetpub\miners.php on line 484 Warning: Division by zero in C:\Inetpub\miners.php on line 496

windows doesnt do the raw sockets ping.

open apisocket.php and replace the ping function with this

function ping($ip=NULL) {
 if(empty($ip)) {$ip = $host;}
 if(getenv("OS")=="Windows_NT") {
  $exec = exec("ping -n 1 -l 64 ".$ip);
  return end(explode(" ", $exec ));
 }
 else {
  $exec = exec("ping -c 1 -s 64 -t 64 ".$ip);
  $array = explode("/", end(explode("=", $exec )) );
  return ceil($array[1]) . 'ms';
 }
}

?>

enjoy.
TheHarbinger

Activity: 378

Why is it so damn hot in here?

View Profile
June 28, 2012, 01:54:09 AM

Code:
( ! ) SCREAM: Error suppression ignored for
( ! ) Warning: include(includes/form_work.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in H:\Applications\wamp\www\cgminerweb.v0.7\webmon.php on line 218
Call Stack
# Time Memory Function Location
1 0.0028 410712 {main}( ) ..\webmon.php:0

( ! ) Warning: include(): Failed opening 'includes/form_work.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\php\pear') in H:\Applications\wamp\www\cgminerweb.v0.7\webmon.php on line 218
Call Stack

Any ideas?

12Um6jfDE7q6crm1s6tSksMvda8s1hZ3Vj
jjiimm_64 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2012, 02:27:43 AM

Code:
( ! ) Warning: include(includes/form_work.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in H:\Applications\wamp\www\cgminerweb.v0.7\webmon.php on line 218
Call Stack

( ! ) Warning: include(): Failed opening 'includes/form_work.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\php\pear') in H:\Applications\wamp\www\cgminerweb.v0.7\webmon.php on line 218
Call Stack

Any ideas?

wow, this version has been out there all this time with a missing file?? 

I will package up what I am currently using and make it avail.

TheHarbinger

View Profile
June 28, 2012, 02:42:15 AM

Code:
Call Stack

Call Stack

Any ideas?

wow, this version has been out there all this time with a missing file?? 

I will package up what I am currently using and make it avail.

Thanks man.  I looked at the line it was referring to, looked like it was trying to call something in bitcoind, so i fired it up and un-commented it in the php file, and still no go.  Couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong.

jjiimm_64 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2012, 02:50:39 AM

Thanks man.  I looked at the line it was referring to, looked like it was trying to call something in bitcoind, so i fired it up and un-commented it in the php file, and still no go.  Couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong.

Sorry bout that.

put the file in. not sure if I made any other changes. I think support for bfl's were added in 7.

also an interesting feature is ability to change clocks on multiple rigs at one time, you will have to edit the main webmon.php file and find the 'adjustMulti'  follow the examples.

TheHarbinger

View Profile
June 28, 2012, 03:00:01 AM

Yup, that fixed her.

Still need to figure out the Riglist and Gpulist stuff, but that's tomorrow.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: