Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 02:35:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NBA Playoffs - Which team are you rooting for?  (Read 5019 times)
keithers
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001

This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 02:32:42 AM

Game 3 tonight Smiley.   Should be a good one.   Game 4 is always the most important game of the series, because it puts someone up either 3-1 or ties the series at 2-2.  

Good thing that Miami stole one in San Antonio, but the Spurs also play really well on the road...

21 point lead at halftime.. if spurs win this one, i think they will take it in 6.. miami might be gassed out. if it weren't for those 3 pointers by shard, miami would be in deep doo-doo right now.

all the spurs need to do now is play good defense and score 45 points in the 2nd half.. miami will not likely score more than 66 points in the 2nd half.

Wow...only the best shooting percentage in a first half of NBA finals ever...  Jesus...lol
beetcoin

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 02:35:09 AM

Game 3 tonight Smiley.   Should be a good one.   Game 4 is always the most important game of the series, because it puts someone up either 3-1 or ties the series at 2-2.  

Good thing that Miami stole one in San Antonio, but the Spurs also play really well on the road...

21 point lead at halftime.. if spurs win this one, i think they will take it in 6.. miami might be gassed out. if it weren't for those 3 pointers by shard, miami would be in deep doo-doo right now.

all the spurs need to do now is play good defense and score 45 points in the 2nd half.. miami will not likely score more than 66 points in the 2nd half.

Wow...only the best shooting percentage in a first half of NBA finals ever...  Jesus...lol

i hope miami claws back, but ends up spending a shitload of energy.. and spurs get by winning it by single digit points.

it'll be doom for miami towards the end of the series, especially since wade has already faced a noticeable decline  Grin
keithers
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 03:37:23 AM

Spurs thoroughly outplayed the Heat tonight, but the flopping that the Spurs do every game is killing me. They should be fined!
beetcoin

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 04:14:36 AM

Spurs thoroughly outplayed the Heat tonight, but the flopping that the Spurs do every game is killing me. They should be fined!

come on, both teams do it.. wade got fined last game. i hope next game goes to double overtime.. spurs can outlast the heat in a battle of attrition!
keithers
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 04:27:57 AM

come on, both teams do it.. wade got fined last game. i hope next game goes to double overtime.. spurs can outlast the heat in a battle of attrition!

Dude parker and ginobli are the worst. They act like soccer players. Lol
beetcoin

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 04:29:05 AM

yeah, they do flop a lot.. wade does it too. lebron isn't that bad though.

BTW, if the spurs lose before the 17th, you might have to wait a bit.. but it seems like there won't be a winner until after the 17th anyways. actually, since the heat are down 2-1, the earliest they can win it is by the 17th  Grin
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 04:49:13 AM

Fantastic finals series so far. After 3 games, each team won once on the road, and there is only 1 home team victory, which is very unusual.

Which team are you rooting for?
I prefer to see the Spurs win. I don't "hate" the Heat, but the Spurs are my choice and the huge road victory was a surprise.  Smiley

beetcoin

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 05:47:35 AM

Fantastic finals series so far. After 3 games, each team won once on the road, and there is only 1 home team victory, which is very unusual.

Which team are you rooting for?
I prefer to see the Spurs win. I don't "hate" the Heat, but the Spurs are my choice and the huge road victory was a surprise.  Smiley

not this year.. we've seen the most road wins ever. besides, last year the spurs stole games 1 5 from miami, and miami beat the spurs on their floor as well.
keithers
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 05:59:20 AM

BTW, if the spurs lose before the 17th, you might have to wait a bit.. but it seems like there won't be a winner until after the 17th anyways. actually, since the heat are down 2-1, the earliest they can win it is by the 17th  Grin

Ok, do you have to wait for PD payment? If I lose I'll be able to pay you the same day
beetcoin

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 06:40:34 AM

Ok, do you have to wait for PD payment? If I lose I'll be able to pay you the same day

yeah, i use cold storage.. i could pay you that way, but it's too much of a hassle.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 07:36:00 AM

Man i never seen this game so good. This was the best basketball game ever that i watched on TV is was to good to be true.

I'm not favorite of no miami no spurs, was for clipers but this is man... can find any word.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

meprob

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 11:15:54 AM

the denver nuggets
javale mcgee is on a whole new level compared to chumps like kevin durant
keithers
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 07:52:15 PM

the denver nuggets
javale mcgee is on a whole new level compared to chumps like kevin durant

Chumps like Kevin Durant?   Are you serious?  He is one of the best scorers that we have seen in a long time.
meprob

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 03:47:16 AM

if you frequent shaqtin a fool you'd know if i were joking or not
Quartx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

Becoming legend, but I took merit to the knee :(

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2014, 04:29:08 AM

SPURS FTW!

maurya78

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 04:30:35 AM

The winner of Game 4 to win the whole thing
My sense is both teams know this, game on!

beetcoin

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 04:37:12 AM

not necessarily true imo.. if miami wins, it's 2-2 and spurs still have homecourt. spurs are also well rested.
keithers
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 05:54:39 AM

not necessarily true imo.. if miami wins, it's 2-2 and spurs still have homecourt. spurs are also well rested.

Yeah, like I mentioned earlier, game 4 is always the most important because it either ties the series up, or makes it 3-1 and basically makes it a done deal...
beetcoin

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 06:03:10 AM

Yeah, like I mentioned earlier, game 4 is always the most important because it either ties the series up, or makes it 3-1 and basically makes it a done deal...

yeah that magic #3 is elusive. there hasn't been a 7 game series where a team has come down from 1-3.. though 2-3 has happened a handful of times, like last year. but yeah, it looks like the heat might be getting melo too, such a cheat team.
keithers
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 07:10:35 PM

yeah that magic #3 is elusive. there hasn't been a 7 game series where a team has come down from 1-3.. though 2-3 has happened a handful of times, like last year. but yeah, it looks like the heat might be getting melo too, such a cheat team.

I doubt they will end up actually getting Carmelo.   It is possible though if Lebron is willing to take less than the max salary, and they get rid or some people...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: