Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:21:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 228 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] California Coin | SwissCex + C-CEX | California Coin Up 737.25 % This Week  (Read 160976 times)
AllisionMarieLewis

Activity: 518
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 10:54:49 AM

I know for a fact we can go viral earlier than people think if they see the coins we beat on Swisscex 76%+ of them are older than us we are making very good progress if we keep this community active it will attract more new members = more new miners = we all prosper as the coin goins don't lie that's why we are all here to make money & have fun while mining too  Smiley

_____________██████████████████▄
_________██████████████████████████▄
______███████████__`_____`_███████████▄
____████████3_____▄███▀__–__`__████████▄
___███████___–▄█████▀_████████–___███████
__███████___████████__███████████8___█████▄
_██████___████████▀___████████████–_`██████
v█████___█████████______$██████████___██████
o█████___█████████–_________████████__██████
o█████___█████████____________██████__██████
█████–___███████______███████__███___██████
_–██████__–█████_–██████████████3___██████
__q██████___–███████████████████___o███████
____███████____–█████████████____–███████
_____–███████ –_______________v████████
________█████████████████████████████
__________q▀█████████████████████▀
ffff
LIPCHAIN
|
LIPCHAIN WILL UNITE THE GLOBAL SURFER’S COMMUNITY
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●
|
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JRoC

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 11:02:00 AM

I know for a fact we can go viral earlier than people think if they see the coins we beat on Swisscex 76%+ of them are older than us we are making very good progress if we keep this community active it will attract more new members = more new miners = we all prosper as the coin goins don't lie that's why we are all here to make money & have fun while mining too  Smiley

Yo I dig your positive mental attitude. Goes a longs way!! CAC 4 life
MikeGAZ83

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 11:09:28 AM

Some one should calculate how much it would be exactly to get a profit-switching CAC pool up & running this would help stablize things even if it's 1 or 2 BTC we can all chip in and make it happen like we did on SwissCex we are powerful as the community
Sm0k3WeeDEveryD@Y

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 11:12:17 AM

Some one should calculate how much it would be exactly to get a profit-switching CAC pool up & running this would help stablize things even if it's 1 or 2 BTC we can all chip in and make it happen like we did on SwissCex we are powerful as the community

Let's do it!
infamous

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 06:29:17 PM

Every coin starts out as a failure you just have to know which one will be successful in the future

hey that's my quote!
ashleysly

Activity: 225

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 08:15:57 PM

Every coin starts out as a failure you just have to know which one will be successful in the future

hey that's my quote!

Well, the more people that get on track will give a bigger community so CAC will get more popular. Bitcoin started with a group of people and then more people joined and become bigger. Same can happen here with this coin.

Earn Devcoins by Writing
Support me build a plane to advertise DVC: 1Mdu9MbAEsUm81NzEPQR7GCkUxbG39pWMy
MikeGAZ83

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 08:39:06 PM

hey that's my quote!

Oh is it now  Tongue
sandpaper

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 09:16:11 PM

Selling all my coins for 1 Satoshi each. If anyone wants it let me know otherwise I'll put them up on Swiss for easy pickings.

why sell now?
keep them for later

Because he's an idiot and doesn't realize this is just the beginning of a long successful coin.

Hell if he wants to sell cheap lets encourage it I'll buy up your coins & hold them for six months I bet you he will feel like an idiot later.

Once the profit-switching-multipool is here this coin will skyrocket into the tippy top. How long will it stay is the question, but there's gonna be good money to be made off this one for SURE I wouldn't have invested 1 BTC if I didn't feel that way.

The thing about coins is they all start off as failures no merchants no exchanges with time but mainly with the support of a solid community which we happen to have, progress is made, and success is right around the corner.

Again continue to sell you coins for keep I'll gobble them up already bought 50,000,000+ PM me with your silly offers any day.

Calling me an idiot is a bit unnecessary. This coin has so far provided no innovation. The thread is mostly "KEEP VOTING, VOTE OR DIE" posts and has a much smaller community then I think you would like to believe. There is no marketing hype for this coin nor is there any real point to it. Of course I will dump what I can when I can. If i can make .1 BTC off of this then I come out ahead in the mining game.

Good luck holding onto your CAC. I hope for your sake it does skyrocket in value and you can sell it and be RICH, but let's be honest; that is NOT going to happen. (In any case, if it does I will be rich because I still have millions... millions... and millions.)
nssminer

Activity: 37

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 09:27:53 PM

1 satoshi... lol

lol that's how everything starts out look @ Dogecoin in december
Dogecoin was never at 1 satoshi, not even close. Starting at 1 satoshi is a bad sign.

Not to mention there's only 0.0001 BTC of buy orders at 1 satoshi, so you could argue that California Coin is actually worthless at this point. Too much of it was given out for free.

Yes, but DogeCoin has done nothing but fall from it's open...How far off is doge from it's .00000170 open? It's worth less then a third of what it opened at......DogeCoin was a Miners success at the gates open...but continues to fall...not much incentive to hold.....maybe it's just me but......I like my coins to grow in value....
CryptoBull

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 10:25:58 PM

1 satoshi... lol

Dogecoin was never at 1 satoshi, not even close. Starting at 1 satoshi is a bad sign.

Not to mention there's only 0.0001 BTC of buy orders at 1 satoshi, so you could argue that California Coin is actually worthless at this point. Too much of it was given out for free.

Yes, but DogeCoin has done nothing but fall from it's open...How far off is doge from it's .00000170 open? It's worth less then a third of what it opened at......DogeCoin was a Miners success at the gates open...but continues to fall...not much incentive to hold.....maybe it's just me but......I like my coins to grow in value....

Preach Smiley

Captain Positive Cool
ashleysly

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 01:19:09 AM

1 satoshi... lol

The reason why doge coin is actually falling is because there's so much of it!
There's going to be less demand if there are lots of coins meaning that prices will go down.

Earn Devcoins by Writing
AllisionMarieLewis

Activity: 518
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 03:28:26 AM

1 satoshi... lol

There's going to be less demand if there are lots of coins meaning that prices will go down.

Dogecoin failed because they add 5 BILLION coins a YEAR.

California coin only has 16 billion coins total. This will make this coin worth more than Doge was one day.

_____________██████████████████▄
_________██████████████████████████▄
______███████████__`_____`_███████████▄
____████████3_____▄███▀__–__`__████████▄
___███████___–▄█████▀_████████–___███████
__███████___████████__███████████8___█████▄
_██████___████████▀___████████████–_`██████
v█████___█████████______$██████████___██████
o█████___█████████–_________████████__██████
o█████___█████████____________██████__██████
█████–___███████______███████__███___██████
_–██████__–█████_–██████████████3___██████
__q██████___–███████████████████___o███████
____███████____–█████████████____–███████
_____–███████ –_______________v████████
________█████████████████████████████
__________q▀█████████████████████▀
ffff
LIPCHAIN
|
LIPCHAIN WILL UNITE THE GLOBAL SURFER’S COMMUNITY
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●
|
MikeGAZ83

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 03:31:36 AM

1 satoshi... lol

Dogecoin failed because they add 5 BILLION coins a YEAR.

California coin only has 16 billion coins total. This will make this coin worth more than Doge was one day.

yeah they say its for lost wallets but i think thats stupid if you can't remember to backup your wallet you don't deserve your coins
CryptoBull

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 06:45:32 AM

we need a store in cali for purchasing goods Smiley
and another exchange like mint or bittrex Grin

Captain Positive Cool
MikeGAZ83

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 06:55:43 AM

yeah a merchant would be nice
infamous

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 07:37:24 AM

hey that's my quote!

Oh is it now  Tongue

Yep I'm ๖ۣۜÑåzgйŀ
remember?
from hf?
nssminer

Activity: 37

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 07:57:13 AM
Last edit: June 12, 2014, 08:16:08 AM by nssminer

Selling all my coins for 1 Satoshi each. If anyone wants it let me know otherwise I'll put them up on Swiss for easy pickings.

why sell now?
keep them for later

Because he's an idiot and doesn't realize this is just the beginning of a long successful coin.

Hell if he wants to sell cheap lets encourage it I'll buy up your coins & hold them for six months I bet you he will feel like an idiot later.

Once the profit-switching-multipool is here this coin will skyrocket into the tippy top. How long will it stay is the question, but there's gonna be good money to be made off this one for SURE I wouldn't have invested 1 BTC if I didn't feel that way.

The thing about coins is they all start off as failures no merchants no exchanges with time but mainly with the support of a solid community which we happen to have, progress is made, and success is right around the corner.

Again continue to sell you coins for keep I'll gobble them up already bought 50,000,000+ PM me with your silly offers any day.

Calling me an idiot is a bit unnecessary. This coin has so far provided no innovation. The thread is mostly "KEEP VOTING, VOTE OR DIE" posts and has a much smaller community then I think you would like to believe. There is no marketing hype for this coin nor is there any real point to it. Of course I will dump what I can when I can. If i can make .1 BTC off of this then I come out ahead in the mining game.

Good luck holding onto your CAC. I hope for your sake it does skyrocket in value and you can sell it and be RICH, but let's be honest; that is NOT going to happen. (In any case, if it does I will be rich because I still have millions... millions... and millions.)

I agree, Idiot is strong...people invest and reap their personal rewards as they see fit, selling CAC so early may end up being foolish, but "coming out ahead" anyway you look at it is a plus. I bought National Tire in the 90's as penny stock, happy as hell to sell at $1.68, "came out way ahead"......only to watch it grow to $24.87 in the next 18mo before being absorbed by a larger recycling company.

I also agree that there is a lot of "Keep Voting" posts and after looking, I also have to agree that the community action here in this forum gives a bit of a "larger than life feel"....for the time being. Out of all the coins I have mined, this is the third, maybe fourth, "coin forum" I have posted in. Forum population is not a great feeler, goal orientated activity being more so (forum related or otherwise), and CAC has it. Early on I watch the diff and the DEV and CAC's diff ramp has been a very nice, steady slope, at quick glance it does not equal (not even close) the forum population ramp...Which leaves me to feel people are learning of CAC by other means than this forum. The recent ramp increase (bouncing in the 30's) due to the exposure on SwissCEX. As I don't see new population in this forum to account for it?

When it comes to the "this thread is mostly this....or mostly that" ....it falls on results, and the result was success, the population was pushing towards a goal and they achieved it...To add weight to the 30 some pages of the "vote or die campaign", the Dev put his/her BTC were his/her mouth is to back the communities goals. In this day of "pick the daily coin, which DEV will be there tomorrow"?, that says a bit. Also momentum has moved on to ask, what is next? All of the above being, in my opinion, a plus for CAC.

Reasons that keep me highly interested in CAC are not beaches, sunny weather and good cannabis, though Cali has all of that and then some. I am Senior Lead Field Engineer in the POS/Vault/ATM/MoneyGram (Point of Sale) industry. New city every week, haven't worked my home state in two years. In the last 16 years, if it was used to transfer funds between consumer and retail/wholesale/bank, I've pretty much played with it, in one way or another. I have been involved with pilot runs for about 11 years, (literally name the company) and I've probably set up POS for them.

California is always included in "New Tech Pilot Runs", if the company has Cali locations. They will host pilots in other states (specially headquarter states), but companies really like to test the waters with new POS tech in Cali. Even over NYC (NYC and L.A. are the largest retailers in the U.S.), why do they want to test in Cali? Cali has an astounding Currency Adaption Rate, so says NCR the largest POS company in the world. If it makes sense, if it works, and security is "good enough/FIAT Currencies" or better, Californians will run it. Therefore I see "consumer crypt currency keys" being the norm in Cali sooner than other states.

The California Government also has crypt-currencies on the legalization docket. Lets stop right there, pause and think..........Yep, sorry Cali, taxes. Denmark, no taxes on crypt-currencies, The Den Gov stated "crypt-currencies are not real currency, hence no taxes". Well California intends to make them very real....LOL. Though taxes are hell, its good for CAC. What does this mean, some might say with legalization with come taxation. With taxation comes infrastructure, with infrastructure comes dependability and trust. Whatever the case, the California Government is intending some kind of future with crypt-currencies and with that we have this lil' thing that's already in the works called California Coin that can introduce a 16b point (points will be as the may) tax base to the state of Cali with little to no effort. This guarantees nothing for CAC I understand, but none of it is bad for CAC either.

Last but not least, the people of Cali make stuff happen, they just do. With the last six years of spending the better part of the year in Cali, I do not at all underestimate the pride of Californians. They have a coin and I have faith the people will see it prosper. It is going to take time to get merchants, but I believe they will come.

Back to the coin, the DEV is working, it takes time and money. The forum has haters, but no true "red flag" complaints and it feels fairly positive. See, some have had the taste of turnkey coin success, nice trading value and a place to trade, merchants to purchase goods, games, gambling, fancy apps.....you name it....oh lets not forget the 8mo crash and burn(good while it lasted coins). CAC, when successful, will be a grassroots, bottom-up, started in the garage with a loan from granny coin, which if you know Cali is about as fitting as it gets. A very long term coin for me, I am in mine/buy mode so who ever has been selling those CAC for a sat....Thanks!
ashleysly

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:09:44 AM

yeah a merchant would be nice

We need someone to contact a vast majority of merchants. Try looking for little hardware stores since they would have an understanding of crypto-currency which means they might be in a better chance of accepting it.

Earn Devcoins by Writing
CryptoBull

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 12:37:45 PM

There is a site called coin merchant or coin payment it is US soil solid processor so the most Americ thing to do is to get them use Calli Coin  Cool
I am not from the US so all u citizens and holders of Calli must write them after that mintpal and after that not moon but Mars perhaps  Grin Cheesy

Captain Positive Cool
ashleysly

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 01:55:00 PM

I am starting a service:

Will accept CAC to program in PHP and Ruby/Ruby on Rails.

Trying to create a portfolio which will be good for my desired career in computer science. Depending on the complexity I will create.

Also the price will depend on the exchange rate on SwissCex into BTC

Earn Devcoins by Writing
Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 228 »
  Print  

Jump to: