Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:09:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 532 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Closed Thread  (Read 677630 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2014, 11:16:47 PM

password 123456789paFusa return this account : 11320825701369812756

password 123456789pafusa return this account :  12435763604015458694

is the best way to show the error ...

The devs first said it must be a space that it's space sensitive and it is not. Put a space before or after your password. Put two. You get the same account.

Do you have any idea how many people in the end are going to be raging all over this forum?

Yes it is not spacesensitive, but it is CASEsensitive.

Also some notepads change the input, thats why you should double check by logging in and out a couple times before being sure.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chris001

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

electroneum.com

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 11:17:30 PM

password 123456789pafusa return this account :  12435763604015458694

The devs first said it must be a space that it's space sensitive and it is not. Put a space before or after your password. Put two. You get the same account.
put in the middle   Wink

I have no spaces in any of my passwords. You missed the whole point anyway. They said it DID matter. It was supposed to matter, but it did not did it?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
Momimaus

Activity: 767
Merit: 500

Never back down !!!

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 11:18:46 PM

I got my coins, my password works well, my accountnumber is right.

I used a very long passowrd like  ASddloe_fe43422-fewf--w etc etc.
I used keypass, but the obfusication didn´t work,  but the normal copy and paste sequence did.

CoinTracking.info - Your personal Profit / Loss Portfolio Monitor and Tax Tool for all Digital Coins
CoinTracking is analyzing all your trades and generates in real time tons of useful information such as the profit / loss of your trades, your balances, realized and unrealized gains, reports for tax declaration and many more. For Bitcoin and over 3000 altcoins, assets and commodities.
Get 10% discount for all packages or create your own affiliate link to get 20% for every sale.
DynhoSts

Activity: 266

day trader mode "on"

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 11:20:51 PM

put in the middle   Wink

I have no spaces in any of my passwords. You missed the whole point anyway. They said it DID matter. It was supposed to matter, but it did not did it?
sorry is CASEsensitive twin is correct ... well I'm having dinner, my tip for you is to try other combinations ... do not wanna be your enemy or anything, I'm just saying it's not the fault of the code
GreenDude

Activity: 531

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 11:36:49 PM

Getting tired of reading idiots who forgot or made a mistake with their passwords and now want everything back or changes or blablabla.. my password is composed by more than 400 characters and i put it right and i get the same account.. stop blaming and being ridiculous and start thinking where is your mistake. Hate the "im so sure about me that software must me wrong and not me writing wrong a password or doing something wrong"
DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 11:48:34 PM

Do you have any idea how many people in the end are going to be raging all over this forum?

Since you asked, as far as I can tell, about 3 people will be raging all over this forum. I am truly sorry for you.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
JakeThePanda

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 12:14:17 AM

Got Nodes Mofos!   Grin Tongue Cool
DynhoSts

Activity: 266

day trader mode "on"

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 12:17:01 AM

maybe tomorrow is the last day of distribuition  Grin
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 4896

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 01:02:34 AM

NODE
 Grin Grin Grin

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
lexicon

Activity: 279
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 01:16:54 AM

Some thing is up guys

My account number is different. I don't know if they got to me on the list, but with all this hoopla I figured Id check.
My number is different and I do use keepass. But I pasted it in, it doesn't work automatically like some sites ya know?

I signed up about a 3 days before the deadline. So I lost my stake too then?
DrearyUrbanite

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 01:20:06 AM

maybe tomorrow is the last day of distribuition  Grin

To me it looks like at least three more days.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
windjc
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 01:21:13 AM

Some thing is up guys

My account number is different. I don't know if they got to me on the list, but with all this hoopla I figured Id check.
My number is different and I do use keepass. But I pasted it in, it doesn't work automatically like some sites ya know?

You are using the wrong password. That is the reason. I know you don't think its the reason, but its the reason. Figure it out.
DrearyUrbanite

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 01:22:21 AM

Some thing is up guys

Look here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnYj5G7gBeXIdGtHam1UOXlDaDR6VFFZMGp3bVRnSHc&usp=drive_web#gid=0

To me it looks like distribution has not reached your account. Contact an admin immediately with your CORRECT account number!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

(
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
DrearyUrbanite

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 01:30:19 AM

To establish my account, I logged in and out, in and out, in and out, at least half a dozen times with the same passphrase and got the same account every time before I trusted the account number. I did NOT let the browser remember my password. I cannot see how this can fail.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

(
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
lexicon

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 01:59:46 AM

is lexicon correct account number, not what is on the list

ATTENTION DEVS!!
lexicon

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 02:02:41 AM

I PM'd Koop and Sillkroad
and posted above.

Im telling you guys, take it from me, they are not screwing around!!!

There is some kind of glitch in my keepass or this system. It's one or the other!!
TaunSew

Merit: 506

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 02:30:15 AM

The issue here is ID generator is not the exact same as the initial server.  I used the exact same password but got a different account ID.  It was changed to the newest ID for me but for others it's been too late.   Not enough people are checking to ensure their IDs match so we could be hearing more about this.

Question is what is enough to restart distribution?  If it's only 1 to 3 people who lost their coins, are they going to spend hours or tens of hours to resend coins to a thousand people?  Probably not..?  You are probably SOL

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
DrearyUrbanite

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 02:32:30 AM

ATTENTION DEVS!!

It appears that either they have corrected it or what you think it is is what it has been all along  Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

(
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
TaunSew

Merit: 506

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 02:38:15 AM

ATTENTION DEVS!!

It appears that either they have corrected it or what you think it is is what it has been all along  Smiley

They're nowhere near L on the list yet, so it looks like they changed you and thus your safe.

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
lexicon

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 02:40:34 AM

You know what. I think I figured out the problem.

I knew that this many people didn't screw up such an important password. Like maybe normal people from outside the crypto community, but not us. Not this many when they didn't even get halfway though. And not an actual developer like Raex.io. So that's what got me thinking.

And there it was, right there in my face!

How can the system work some of the time and not other times?
It doesn't!

They are using different systems!! That is what it is. The original site url was what? http://5.9.123.114:19775  Right? That's what I signed up on. Somehow all of you didn't, so I must have missed some kind of update. But I check here often, lucky I did this time omg.

So? Type that in now. It doesn't work. That's the site I registered on, I bet these guys did, too. The account number was on the other side and everything! It was NODE, but it was totally different than what we have now!!

So guys? What do ya think? Did I figure it out?  Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 532 »
  Print  

Jump to: