Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:33:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 [253] 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 ... 532 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Closed Thread  (Read 677630 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mrv777

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 04:05:43 PM

Devs have big fund. Why they don't hire someone for marketing, PR?

They could be waiting for more exchanges, the client ready on more platforms, for the client to be out of beta, or something else.
Either way, I would wait until the client is out of beta and available on Linux, Windows, and Mac.  Otherwise, some people will just complain and be turned off right away.

NXT: NXT-BK2J-ZMY4-93UY-8EM9V
Lisk: 11380384760969655418L (MrV)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CoinHolder

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 04:06:28 PM

Do you know how to read?
Do you know how to answer?
mailmansDOGE

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 04:07:22 PM

Do you think this is a good time to buy in? How much potential does the price have to go up?
GreenDude

Activity: 531
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 04:09:05 PM

Do you know how to read?
Do you know how to answer?

I dont need to if this has been already answered just a few posts ago.
GreenDude

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 04:13:40 PM

Do you think this is a good time to buy in? How much potential does the price have to go up?

I sincerely think buying under 100-200 satoshis is an excelent deal. Even more considering that people has been paying 1,5BTC per stake and this prices are less than a half.

As soon as clients are released and node go into more exchanges the opportunity of buying at this levels will be gone.
Simakki

Activity: 697

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2014, 04:21:14 PM

I sincerely think buying under 100-200 satoshis is an excelent deal. Even more considering that people has been paying 1,5BTC per stake and this prices are less than a half.

As soon as clients are released and node go into more exchanges the opportunity of buying at this levels will be gone.

Adding more exchanges could affect the price, but you cannot know exactly which way. In many cases the effect is totally different what people here have predicted. We need more than that to see a surge in the price, otherwise NODE is heading for the land of forgotten shitcoins.

Check out Betsikingi
for betting tips and for https://betsikingi.info/vedonlyontibonukset-vedonlyontisivustot and Unibet TV for sports live streaming!
GreenDude

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 04:24:09 PM

Adding more exchanges could affect the price, but you cannot know exactly which way. In many cases the effect is totally different what people here have predicted. We need more than that to see a surge in the price, otherwise NODE is heading for the land of forgotten shitcoins.

That is true. Its necessary to start promoting and making people hear about it. Anyway the only fact of NODE going to more exchanges and changing the NODE topic name saying it.. would give a lot of publicity and would make a lot of people take a look on NODE.
GreenDude

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 04:33:59 PM

Sorry but I asked for the Node adress that is holding the 400M coins

Soon to be published all fund accounts, the first fund which will start operating "Promo", each participant will be able to know how the funds are distributed coins

That is why I think is a good new that the bounties for promo will start operating soon.
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 05:19:29 PM

NODE price keep falling.  NODE deaded?   Huh

For full disclosure.. Are you, or are you not invested in NODE?

Why should anyone give a shit? Put him on ignore.

I want to know if hes an idiot or just attempting to to drive price down so he can buy.

He is just an idiot who see a threat in this coin so he comes time to time to spread fud.. and ofc to manipulate price. You can see him sometimes saying wonderful things and other moments crap like this.. Thats why everyone is tired of this kiddo.

I'm not trying to lower prices to buy or to manipulate.  The reality is the developers are sucking in promotion and it's hurting the coin.

There isn't even enough volatility & volume in NODE to make any money off it (at least for someone in the first world).  Yes if I was in Botswana or Guatemala and made a living off cryptos, then sure I would be nickle and dime NODE and every alternate in the book.  

Someone would be mad to buy more than 0.5 BTC worth of NODE given the current state.  I don't care if your Scrooge McDuck and can afford to invest more, it's a calculated assessment given the poor communication by the developers and stagnating prices.

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
megashira1
Legendary

Activity: 1146
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 05:33:26 PM

I want to know if hes an idiot or just attempting to to drive price down so he can buy.

He is just an idiot who see a threat in this coin so he comes time to time to spread fud.. and ofc to manipulate price. You can see him sometimes saying wonderful things and other moments crap like this.. Thats why everyone is tired of this kiddo.

I'm not trying to lower prices to buy or to manipulate.  The reality is the developers are sucking in promotion and it's hurting the coin.

There isn't even enough volatility & volume in NODE to make any money off it (at least for someone in the first world).  Yes if I was in Botswana or Guatemala and made a living off cryptos, then sure I would be nickle and dime NODE and every alternate in the book.  

Someone would be mad to buy more than 0.5 BTC worth of NODE given the current state.  I don't care if your Scrooge McDuck and can afford to invest more, it's a calculated assessment given the poor communication by the developers and stagnating prices.

Didn't answer my question. Are you or are you not invested in the coin?

TaunSew

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 05:37:05 PM
Last edit: September 26, 2014, 05:54:37 PM by TaunSew

Yeah I am an original stakeholder and bought additional coins.  I'm sure because of the latter you will accuse me of being a manipulator but I haven't sold anything yet.  Why sell now when NODE could hypothetically be $1-$15 billion in the future if crypto currency market hits $1+ trillion?   There's also the scenario that NODE simply replaces BTC in the Baltic-Slavic half of Europe (Google / Facebook's presence in that region is smaller than their Eastern European counterparts - due to language barrier and other things).

It's just NODE or Crypti right now and Crypti is in Russia which is extremely hostile to digital currencies.  So that leaves NODE to dominate Ukraine (BTC is already on 5000 bank terminals in Ukraine) and then spread into Poland, Baltic, Czechia and Romania and then penetrate the remittance market in Britain and Germany.

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
LemonAndFries

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 05:40:51 PM

Seriously, what is wrong with you?

Crypto is for everyone, the whole point behind all these currencies is to try and improve on the faulty banking system the world currently has.

Please STFU if you have nothing constructive to say, no currency should be against each other.  We are all working towards a common goal and hopefully the mainstream will catch on soon.
megashira1
Legendary

Activity: 1146
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 05:46:13 PM

Yeah I am an original stakeholder and bought additional coins.  I'm sure because of the latter you will accuse me of being a manipulator but I haven't sold anything yet.  Why sell now when NODE could hypothetically be $1-$15 billion in the future if crypto currency market hits $1+ trillion?   There's also the fluke scenario that NODE simply replaces BTC in half of Europe and still attains that previous capitalization I mentioned.

It's just NODE or Crypti right now and Crypti is in Russia which is extremely hostile to digital currencies.  So that leaves NODE to dominate Ukraine (BTC is already on 5000 bank terminals in Ukraine) and then spread into Poland, Baltic, Czechia and Romania and then penetrate the remittance market in Britain and Germany.

If this is indeed the case its not wise to continually spread FUD about coins you are personally invested in. If you have concerns express them in a more constructive, less fearful manner. "OMG DEVS ARE OUT PARTYING COINS GOING TO DIE SKY IS FALLING" - doesnt help anyone

TheRealSilk

Activity: 457

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 05:48:41 PM

So reading your posts on promotion. We will start the promotion will be executed when the following items

1) When we release the final version of c forging POA
2) Stable client Windows and Linux. (Linux client will be released soon)
3) Promotion of the fund will attract users who have written to us earlier and willing to help, as well as new users from the community
4) Adding one more exchange

Our development team is looking forward to the launch promotion, but we set the task we have to perform before you start promoting Node.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇ ▇

Instant Transactions

Non Bloating BlockChain

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇ ▇
    ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
mrv777

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 05:55:17 PM

So reading your posts on promotion. We will start the promotion will be executed when the following items

3) Promotion of the fund will attract users who have written to us earlier and willing to help, as well as new users from the community

Our development team is looking forward to the launch promotion, but we set the task we have to perform before you start promoting Node.

I would also try to get a Mac version soon.  I know of people that will only use a Linux or Mac computer to access their cryptocurrencies.
Great work!!

NXT: NXT-BK2J-ZMY4-93UY-8EM9V
Lisk: 11380384760969655418L (MrV)
GreenDude

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 06:10:28 PM

Well.. i'm certainly not rich.. but i got my stake as everyone else and i bought another 3M node at 70 satoshis. If price reach those levels im gonna buy more for sure.. and right now im really tempted to buy up to 100 satoshis.. as i'm a bit tired of seeing 1 or 2 guys playing in bter trying to push down the prices so obviously. But on the other hand I dont really want to interfere with prices as i think they will go much more up in price in the next days/weeks as soon as developments and promo start hitting the coin.
And i'm not the only one seeing potential here.. actually i saw it thx to a post from jl777 saying node and another coin were the good coins going on. and i got more NODE after seeing jl777 showing interest on NODE for being part of the supernet and the whitepaper and all the potential this coin has for taking a big part in the real world economy.. more considering the current situation of east and south europe and the baltic countries. And the fact that this coin is not gonna be just another coin only XXX/BTC.. but tradeable directly with usd and eur and other currencies. Because that is what i need.
lukey25

Activity: 91

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 06:19:17 PM

I'm looking forward to furhter developments Smiley

you're doing well, thanks for your efforts and work
Thiball

Activity: 112
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 07:03:00 PM

Great news. Keep going Smiley

*Image Removed*
TaunSew

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 07:31:24 PM

Well.. i'm certainly not rich.. but i got my stake as everyone else and i bought another 3M node at 70 satoshis. If price reach those levels im gonna buy more for sure.. and right now im really tempted to buy up to 100 satoshis.. as i'm a bit tired of seeing 1 or 2 guys playing in bter trying to push down the prices so obviously. But on the other hand I dont really want to interfere with prices as i think they will go much more up in price in the next days/weeks as soon as developments and promo start hitting the coin.
And i'm not the only one seeing potential here.. actually i saw it thx to a post from jl777 saying node and another coin were the good coins going on. and i got more NODE after seeing jl777 showing interest on NODE for being part of the supernet and the whitepaper and all the potential this coin has for taking a big part in the real world economy.. more considering the current situation of east and south europe and the baltic countries. And the fact that this coin is not gonna be just another coin only XXX/BTC.. but tradeable directly with usd and eur and other currencies. Because that is what i need.

I'm at just 1 million NODE.  There's no point in me buying 3M, 5M or 10M.  I've had a few war stories myself and read plenty here on Bitcointalk.  I'm fine with my 1 million NODE and waiting 5-10 years to see return on it.  Just another coin to the portfolio.

zachamo

Activity: 346
Merit: 251

There can be only one!

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 07:39:07 PM

Where's TaunSew? Probably abandoned this forum. Hasn't been heard from in days. Probably deaded.
 Roll Eyes

4000 chars available and all I got was this stupid tagline.
Pages: « 1 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 [253] 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 ... 532 »
  Print  

Jump to: