Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:09:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 [239] 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 ... 532 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Closed Thread  (Read 677630 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
defcoin

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 07:27:12 PM

Also I know it is dumb, but a PoD with CryptoAsian would be another great move towards brining a lot of attention to Node. Feel free to add to this if you feel it would be beneficial. The link to apply is in included at the end of this post if devs are interested. A trex add and and PoD together would bring this coin to the masses instantaneously.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HunterMinerCrafter

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 07:33:46 PM

If anyone looking for transparency here the souce code of NODE:

> https://www.dropbox.com/s/el8o6r4pdpi2zm1/nodecoin.zip?dl=0

This code is still obfuscated, though.

My de-obfuscated copy of the first release is at http://pastebin.com/a7JzU7kv and I've done some de-obfuscation of newer releases but it is not nearly as readable yet.  When I find time to finish my specialized inliner for it I'll make a new pastebin with more recent code made readable, as well.

Or they could just man up and release their source.  It is misguided to think javascript code can be usefully "closed" anyway.
pracutian

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2014, 07:39:35 PM

I also node.js developer

To say that "Node is bad" or other coins , everyone can

Make your coin on node.js and show us

I analyze  two projects (Crypti & Node) and gain experience to build your coins  Smiley

Your source encrypted.

Yes it's the original source, from tmp folder, I'm not say NODE is bad, but please if anybody make something, make it with passion. At least please package the source, it won't be ugly :

> https://github.com/rogerwang/node-webkit/wiki/How-to-package-and-distribute-your-apps#windows-1
> /wiki/How-to-package-and-distribute-your-apps#an-alternative-way-to-make-an-executable-file-in-windows

But I support NODEMONEY. I hope NODE's dev add repo / source code to public, so another nodejs dev can help.
pracutian

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2014, 07:42:55 PM

If anyone looking for transparency here the souce code of NODE:

> https://www.dropbox.com/s/el8o6r4pdpi2zm1/nodecoin.zip?dl=0

This code is still obfuscated, though.

My de-obfuscated copy of the first release is at http://pastebin.com/a7JzU7kv and I've done some de-obfuscation of newer releases but it is not nearly as readable yet.  When I find time to finish my specialized inliner for it I'll make a new pastebin with more recent code made readable, as well.

Or they could just man up and release their source.  It is misguided to think javascript code can be usefully "closed" anyway.

Yes, I hope so, they release the source. btw, what is your deobfuscation tool?
3x2
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 07:43:02 PM

I also node.js developer

I analyze  two projects (Crypti & Node) and gain experience to build your coins  Smiley

Your source encrypted.

Yes it's the original source, from tmp folder, I'm not say NODE is bad, but please if anybody make something, make it with passion. At least please package the source, it won't be ugly :

> https://github.com/rogerwang/node-webkit/wiki/How-to-package-and-distribute-your-apps#windows-1
> cutable-file-in-windows]https[Suspicious link removed]cutable-file-in-windows

But I support NODEMONEY. I hope NODE's dev add repo / source code to public, so another nodejs dev can help.

Another DEV would be great, you should contact koop4u.
pracutian

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2014, 07:44:16 PM

where is the dev Cheesy
neo1947

Activity: 449

don t touch my Bits

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 08:19:19 PM

l smell scam.
TheRealSilk

Activity: 457

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 08:31:12 PM

I also node.js developer

I analyze  two projects (Crypti & Node) and gain experience to build your coins  Smiley

Your source encrypted.

> /wiki/How-to-package-and-distribute-your-apps#an-alternative-way-to-make-an-executable-file-in-windows

I have often repeated that the source will be published later

Nodewebkit for us is the best solution

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇ ▇

Instant Transactions

Non Bloating BlockChain

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇ ▇
    ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
HunterMinerCrafter

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 08:40:00 PM

Javascript, itself! ;-)

Let's take a quick walk down CompSci Lane and look at specifically *why* javascript code cannot be meaningfully obfuscated.  Any programming language falls somewhere on the "lambda cube" which is a hierarchy of possible "type systems" or "logics" for the language.  We'll look at the five "main" vertices of the cube.  (There are actually 8 types of type systems possible, but the other three are "mostly uninteresting" variants of these, and are rarely used for languages.)

First, we have "Untyped lambda calculus" which encompass languages with no logical interpretation.  Code in such language is easily obfuscated as there is no logical constraint.

Then we have "Simply typed lambda calculus" which are languages presentable in an intuitionistic propositional logic.  Javascript is such a language.  These languages are not able to be obfuscated because they are always subject to metacircularity, meaning the language can always "evaluate itself."  Any code proposed to be obfuscated in such a language can be deobfuscated by simply running them under a "tracing" metacircular interpreter to recover the original logic.

Next we have the "polymorphic lambda calculus" which are languages presentable in second order logics, without first order quantifiers.  Such languages can be obfuscated by leveraging the polymorphic aspect to create a self-modifying type closure to break metacircularity.  (Lack of sigma representation precludes a full "existential analysis" via metacircularity.)

Then we get to the "Dependently typed lambda calculus" which are languages presentable in a fully general first order logic.  Such languages are interesting, with regard to obfuscation, in that they  can never fully represent their own interpretation.  In other words, you can never establish metacircularity to begin with, so you can get obfuscation "for free" as if the language were untyped, and by the same mechanisms.

Finally we have the "Calculus of constructions" also known as the "full lambda cube."  These are languages which are only presentable in a generalization of higher order logics.  These languages are a natural extension of dependently typed languages, and are obfuscated by the same means.

Phew, that is a lot of crazy science with a lot of even crazier terminology, but the concepts are actually pretty simply, and I encourage the interested reader to delve into wikipedia on this subject for better understanding.

The key take-away point is that javascript, being a simply typed lambda calculus, is the one type of language that cannot be meaningfully obfuscated!  In other words, the node developers are trying to run a (so far) closed source project using the one type of programming language in which you cannot close the source.  I am always highly curious about this strange sort of behavior.

(McCarthy is my hero)
Jaguar0625

Activity: 299

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 08:50:15 PM

I was pressing for details about NEM's fast exchange they keep talking about and was personally attacked in the NEM forum and that wasn't the first time either.

I'm sorry if you got attacked in the NEM forum. Regarding the fast exchange, there aren't any details about it. It's something that one of the community members (rockethead) and at least one of the developers (makoto) are planning to work on post-NEM release. But, it hasn't been designed yet as far as I know.

I also don't want instigate a fight between the NEM and NODE community. Just get along Smiley.

NEM - nem.io
fox19891989

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 01:46:26 AM

Hi, do you need whitepaper English-Chinese translation? I helped XCR team to translate the whitepaper.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=759494  Here is my translation service post, check it!

If you need, plz PM me
michaelsss

Activity: 293

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 02:34:54 AM

yes ,its necessary to enlarge the dev team to catch up with NXT but not follow it
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 4892

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 02:48:35 AM

Quote from: visual111
then there are threads that I follow like BTCD/NEM/BBR where technical discussions are often taking place. these are the coins with the greatest potential because the community questions the developers and this provides a transparency to what the devs are doing. Here, this is the total opposite. Devs are quiet and hard to understand. 70% of posts are "to the moon" type.

if this coin falls, it is because of the weak community that calls FUD/troll when people ask questions about the project. this cannot continue to happen if node is going to succeed.

i hope the community understands what i am saying

I think visual111 hit the nail on the head.

Transparency.

That's what is lacking with the developers of Node.

Oh boy, Visual111 sure did hit the nail on the head! You two should be cryptocurrency consultants or something.

Transparency is definitely lacking! For goodness sake, the Node devs haven't posted an update on this thread in 5 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!

And where is the whitepaper and roadmap? Oh wait...

TLDR version:

You are an imbecile.

Nah, more like "Agenda". got Inst-ignored.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
pracutian

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2014, 05:58:29 AM

Javascript, itself! ;-)

Let's take a quick walk down CompSci Lane and look at specifically *why* javascript code cannot be meaningfully obfuscated.  Any programming language falls somewhere on the "lambda cube" which is a hierarchy of possible "type systems" or "logics" for the language.  We'll look at the five "main" vertices of the cube.  (There are actually 8 types of type systems possible, but the other three are "mostly uninteresting" variants of these, and are rarely used for languages.)

First, we have "Untyped lambda calculus" which encompass languages with no logical interpretation.  Code in such language is easily obfuscated as there is no logical constraint.

Then we have "Simply typed lambda calculus" which are languages presentable in an intuitionistic propositional logic.  Javascript is such a language.  These languages are not able to be obfuscated because they are always subject to metacircularity, meaning the language can always "evaluate itself."  Any code proposed to be obfuscated in such a language can be deobfuscated by simply running them under a "tracing" metacircular interpreter to recover the original logic.

Next we have the "polymorphic lambda calculus" which are languages presentable in second order logics, without first order quantifiers.  Such languages can be obfuscated by leveraging the polymorphic aspect to create a self-modifying type closure to break metacircularity.  (Lack of sigma representation precludes a full "existential analysis" via metacircularity.)

Then we get to the "Dependently typed lambda calculus" which are languages presentable in a fully general first order logic.  Such languages are interesting, with regard to obfuscation, in that they  can never fully represent their own interpretation.  In other words, you can never establish metacircularity to begin with, so you can get obfuscation "for free" as if the language were untyped, and by the same mechanisms.

Finally we have the "Calculus of constructions" also known as the "full lambda cube."  These are languages which are only presentable in a generalization of higher order logics.  These languages are a natural extension of dependently typed languages, and are obfuscated by the same means.

Phew, that is a lot of crazy science with a lot of even crazier terminology, but the concepts are actually pretty simply, and I encourage the interested reader to delve into wikipedia on this subject for better understanding.

The key take-away point is that javascript, being a simply typed lambda calculus, is the one type of language that cannot be meaningfully obfuscated!  In other words, the node developers are trying to run a (so far) closed source project using the one type of programming language in which you cannot close the source.  I am always highly curious about this strange sort of behavior.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr.com/tumblr_kz1dn91Wr41qzt78wo1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJP67HANH6OVWEMMQ&Expires=1411331558&Signature=eBO1jI%2BSIYAttIrbYfJ9d7gelB8%3D#_=_

(McCarthy is my hero)

if you do it manually you're absolutely genius geek man Cheesy, I don't have time for that Tongue
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 06:39:29 AM

NODE price is falling and the developers have not be heard from in days.   Cry

We still haven't heard from like 90% of the development team, only two people ever post.

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
aulonocara

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 06:44:04 AM

NODE price is falling and the developers have not be heard from in days.   Cry

I'm all for a little bit of FUD every now and again, but I am getting sick of your lies. If you want to foster doubt over a valid concern go for it, but resorting to complete fabrications really should be a bannable offence. Fuck off you dumb cunt.
TaunSew

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 06:45:47 AM

NODE price is falling and the developers have not be heard from in days.   Cry

I'm all for a little bit of FUD every now and again, but I am getting sick of your lies. If you want to foster doubt over a valid concern go for it, but resorting to complete fabrications really should be a bannable offence. Fuck off you dumb cunt.

NXTL development team - updated!
SkillRoad: The MasterMind
- 5 years Java - J2EE, Core Java development experience ;
- J2EE programming experience, including Servlets, JSP, Web services;
- 5 years PL/SQL Development;
- 5 years Enterprise Java, EJB, Spring, HTML, Javascript;
- 3 years Hibernate;
- Funny Guy;
- Love Puppies xD

Mleekko - J2EE dev for 2 years

Helen85(part-time student) Intern
- Copyright analyst;
- NXT L Member relationship manager!
- Single;

Rooney(not on the forum)
- 3 years of experience using JAVASCRIPT as a primary language;
- Strong OOP Development Skills
- Experience with RESTful / XML and WebServices
- Experience with C# MVC or Google Closure Compiler and Node.js
- Experienced with SQL, HTML
- Extremely Experienced with the INTERNET xD
- Loves WOW!

Raquel(anonymous)
- Languages: JavaScript, HTML5, CSS3, C, C++, Python, MATLAB
- Platforms: Node.js, WordPress
- Databases: MongoDB, MySQL
- APIs: Storify, Twitter, Typekit, Stripe
- Systems Experience: Mac, Linux, Windows Family
- Social Media: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, WordPress

Who are these people and how come we never hear from them?

Declining NODE price is a reflection of confidence, imo.

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
aulonocara

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 07:20:30 AM

You heard from one of them less than 12 hours ago, yet you claim they haven't been here for days. Get back under your bridge!
Depredation

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 07:21:46 AM

You heard from one of them less than 12 hours ago, yet you claim they haven't been here for days. Get back under your bridge!
1 hour = 12 hours in crypto world

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
TaunSew

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 09:24:46 AM

When will there be promotion on VK?   Huh

Pages: « 1 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 [239] 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 ... 532 »
  Print  

Jump to: