Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:55:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 [255] 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 ... 532 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Closed Thread  (Read 677630 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
aulonocara

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 11:42:32 PM

What an ugly bitch.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
a447513372

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

DLISK - Next Generation Coin

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 11:43:05 PM

when will the giveaway open ? sunday now

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄▄
     ▄████▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀ ▄▄▀▀      ████  ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀███▄
  ████ ▄███████████████      ▀█  ████
 ███▀ ▄██████████████████      █  ▀███
▄███            ████ ████      ▀█ ███▄
███ ▄█           ████  ████      █▄ ███
███            ████   ████       █ ███
███ ▀█          ████  ████       █▀ ███
▀▀▀▀           █████████       ▄█ ███▀
 ██████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄███
  ██████████████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄  ▀▄▄       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀████▀
     ▀████▄ ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▄████▀
       ▀▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀

████                ▄████
    ████████████████                ████   ▄▄███████████████          ▄█████▀
   ██████████████████               ██▀▀ ██████████████████        ▄█████▀
             ▀████████             ███ ████▀                    ▄█████▀
             ▄█████████            ██▀ ███▀                  ▄█████▀
             ████ ▀████           ███ ████▄               ▄█████▀
             ████  ████           ███▄ ██████████████▀ ▄█████▀
            ████  ▄████           ████  ▀████████████▄ ▀█████▄
            ████ ▄████           ████               ▀██▄  █████▄
            ████████▀            ████               ▄████   █████▄
           ███████▀            ███▀              ▄█████▀     █████▄
 ██████████████████████████████ ███ ▄█████████████████▀         █████▄
█████████████▀▀▀██████████████ ▄██ ▄████████████████▀             █████▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 11:53:39 PM

What is the link to the Russian language thread on Bitcointalk about NODE?

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
Benito

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 12:07:40 AM

Sorry to say it, but the website and logo don't look good at all. The logo is taken from youtube and a lot of the links on the homepage are broken.
If you would like to hire me, I can design new ones for you, I can even accept payment in NODE.
Here's a sample logo that I made, it looks more professional and clean I think. If you like it PM me and we can talk more.

BTC:    136LLCFTvTnXGbVjFJS29ebvmRgjRKGkBv
NODE: 5688479141554434797
GreenDude

Activity: 531
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 12:23:36 AM

Sorry to say it, but the website and logo don't look good at all. The logo is taken from youtube and a lot of the links on the homepage are broken.
If you would like to hire me, I can design new ones for you, I can even accept payment in NODE.
Here's a sample logo that I made, it looks more professional and clean I think. If you like it PM me and we can talk more.

Really cool man
Benito

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 12:30:55 AM

Really cool man

Cheers dude, I'm an early investor in Node and happen to be a graphic designer. I want to see NODE become super successful and I think having a better logo and site could really help the coin out. If anybody else wants any logos for their coin/company shoot me a PM and I'll get back to you. It won't be free but I'll take payment in most cryptos and altcoins.

SamWalters

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Sam Mother Fuckin' Walters

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2014, 12:34:44 AM

NODE,

We should get this coin listed in this app along with our suggestion of community + dev links..  
I think we need to voice our opinion in the thread at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=792912

Lets get NODE listed in this app for further awareness!  As an early investor of NODE, I think this is a good idea Smiley

I support Magi the first anti-botnet mining network to give regular miners the fair chance of mining. Talk to #Magi on IRC: https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/#magi or on BitcoinTalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=735170.0
luckygenough56
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 08:25:09 AM

really cool logo !
whitecloud

Activity: 450

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 08:49:25 AM

very nice  Wink
Coinr88

Activity: 283
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 09:14:12 AM

ShareThis.com owns the Logo. So we should definitely change it!

... As owner of the Share Button, the “” mark, and its widget, toolbar, and other ShareThis products and services, ShareThis, Inc., retains all right, title, and interest in and to the Share Button, its other product and service offerings, and related trademarks and service marks. ShareThis, Inc., retains the exclusive right to use the Share Button as a primary application icon, Web site logo (including a favicon), and/or as a trademark, service mark, or trade name. ShareThis, Inc., retains the right to inspect any and all uses and implementations of the Share Button, widget, toolbar, and ShareThis products and services, to make inquiries about such uses and implementations, and to approve or disapprove uses and implementations to ensure they conform to these guidelines, meet ShareThis, Inc.’s, standards, and are implemented in accordance with ShareThis, Inc.’s, various rights in and to the Share Button, the “” mark, and its other products and services. ANY UNAUTHORIZED OR OFFENDING USE OF A SHARETHIS, INC., PROPRIETARY MARK, PRODUCT, OR SERVICE MAY RESULT IN LEGAL ACTION.

Source: http://www.sharethis.com/legal/privacy/usage-guidelines/#sthash.QDGUui3G.Kfmon8Ww.dpbs

Why not do another Logo Contest?

3x2
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 10:23:05 AM

ShareThis.com owns the Logo. So we should definitely change it!

Why not do another Logo Contest?

Logo must be different, not a copycat.
Simakki

Activity: 697

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2014, 11:29:28 AM

People sellin their stakes and we are 80th at cmc  Shocked

Check out Betsikingi
for betting tips and for https://betsikingi.info/vedonlyontibonukset-vedonlyontisivustot and Unibet TV for sports live streaming!
dawj20

Activity: 282

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 11:46:28 AM

You need a strong foundation before constructing a tower.  Tongue

So reading your posts on promotion. We will start the promotion will be executed when the following items

1) When we release the final version of c forging POA
2) Stable client Windows and Linux. (Linux client will be released soon)
3) Promotion of the fund will attract users who have written to us earlier and willing to help, as well as new users from the community
4) Adding one more exchange

Our development team is looking forward to the launch promotion, but we set the task we have to perform before you start promoting Node.
pawlo74

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 11:50:47 AM

You need a strong foundation before constructing a tower.  Tongue

So reading your posts on promotion. We will start the promotion will be executed when the following items

1) When we release the final version of c forging POA
2) Stable client Windows and Linux. (Linux client will be released soon)
3) Promotion of the fund will attract users who have written to us earlier and willing to help, as well as new users from the community
4) Adding one more exchange

Our development team is looking forward to the launch promotion, but we set the task we have to perform before you start promoting Node.

Node will take of I'm sure of that just mater of time   Cheesy

Patience guys !
Benito

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 12:30:09 PM

ShareThis, Inc. owns that particular button design (as explained on http://www.sharethis.com/legal/privacy/usage-guidelines/#sthash.omZ0f3AN.dpbs). Several websites, like YouTube as someone mentioned, use the same symbol stylized differently. The NODE logo does resemble it, but it is slightly different in shape.

In the context of NODE, the logo actually works well, but I can understand why some would want it to be changed.

"Except as discussed in these guidelines, the  mark is intended to stand alone and should not be integrated into other logos. So, the  mark should not be used as a trademark or service mark, or incorporated as part of a trademark or service mark, in a manner where it is, would be, or could be associated with a particular individual, organization, product, or service, or in any other way that would imply, indicate, or convey to a casual observer, consumer, or otherwise, that the Share Button, widget, toolbar, or other ShareThis product or service was exclusively or primarily associated with a particular individual, company or organization, product, or service not owned or controlled by ShareThis, Inc."

hypersire

Activity: 596

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 01:54:27 PM

ShareThis, Inc. owns that particular button design (as explained on http://www.sharethis.com/legal/privacy/usage-guidelines/#sthash.omZ0f3AN.dpbs). Several websites, like YouTube as someone mentioned, use the same symbol stylized differently. The NODE logo does resemble it, but it is slightly different in shape.

In the context of NODE, the logo actually works well, but I can understand why some would want it to be changed.

"Except as discussed in these guidelines, the  mark is intended to stand alone and should not be integrated into other logos. So, the  mark should not be used as a trademark or service mark, or incorporated as part of a trademark or service mark, in a manner where it is, would be, or could be associated with a particular individual, organization, product, or service, or in any other way that would imply, indicate, or convey to a casual observer, consumer, or otherwise, that the Share Button, widget, toolbar, or other ShareThis product or service was exclusively or primarily associated with a particular individual, company or organization, product, or service not owned or controlled by ShareThis, Inc."

NODE is not using the "mark", which is the ShareThis Button according to their Usage Guidelines.

There is no copyright associated with the Node logo. It is a universal "share" icon that is included as an icon font in numerous font packages.
Benito

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 02:58:03 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2014, 04:36:36 PM by Benito

"Except as discussed in these guidelines, the  mark is intended to stand alone and should not be integrated into other logos. So, the  mark should not be used as a trademark or service mark, or incorporated as part of a trademark or service mark, in a manner where it is, would be, or could be associated with a particular individual, organization, product, or service, or in any other way that would imply, indicate, or convey to a casual observer, consumer, or otherwise, that the Share Button, widget, toolbar, or other ShareThis product or service was exclusively or primarily associated with a particular individual, company or organization, product, or service not owned or controlled by ShareThis, Inc."

NODE is not using the "mark", which is the ShareThis Button according to their Usage Guidelines.

There is no copyright associated with the Node logo. It is a universal "share" icon that is included as an icon font in numerous font packages.

Which is supposed to be used as a share icon, not as a trademark or service mark, also it's not supposed to be modified (which you would know if you actually read/understood the usage guidelines). You can't just slightly modify something and claim it's not the same logo. There is most definitely a copyright, but the copyright holder has allowed usage under their usage guidelines, which the current use of the logo violates.

@koop4u @skillroad PM me, I'll give you the logo I designed for free or design a new one for you.

hypersire

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 04:16:33 PM

"Except as discussed in these guidelines, the  mark is intended to stand alone and should not be integrated into other logos. So, the  mark should not be used as a trademark or service mark, or incorporated as part of a trademark or service mark, in a manner where it is, would be, or could be associated with a particular individual, organization, product, or service, or in any other way that would imply, indicate, or convey to a casual observer, consumer, or otherwise, that the Share Button, widget, toolbar, or other ShareThis product or service was exclusively or primarily associated with a particular individual, company or organization, product, or service not owned or controlled by ShareThis, Inc."

Which is supposed to be used as a share icon, not as a trademark or service mark, also it's not supposed to be modified (which you would know if you actually read/understood the usage guidelines). You can't just slightly modify something and claim it's not the same logo. There is most definitely a copyright, but the copyright holder has allowed usage under their usage guidelines, which the current use of the logo violates.

@koop4u @skillroad PM me, I'll give you the logo I designed for free.

LMFAO, are you for real? The current logo hasn't been modified in any way. All you did for YOUR logo is modify the orientation of the circles and change the font.

Try again please.
Benito

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 04:35:41 PM

LMFAO, are you for real? The current logo hasn't been modified in any way. All you did for YOUR logo is modify the orientation of the circles and change the font.

Try again please.

Ha. Dweeb.

hypersire

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 05:03:36 PM

Try again please.

Ha. Dweeb.

If I am a dweeb, that would make you a complete imbecile.

I'm sure you don't understand the meaning of the word so go ahead and Google it.
Pages: « 1 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 [255] 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 ... 532 »
  Print  

Jump to: