Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:22:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 [454] 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 ... 532 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Closed Thread  (Read 677630 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
l8orre
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 05:56:44 AM

I wouldn't mind but the thing is some people have disappeared (or seems to) from this thread.

Like one of the posters mentioned, nodeclub is supposed to be taking care of this and help out with the marketing thread.

It would be good if dev gives everyone a general idea of what is going on with them.

Some of us are trying to help, but there is only so much we can do.

me too- I just don't have time to spare unfortunately ...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheRealSilk

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 07:57:26 AM
Last edit: February 27, 2015, 08:07:49 AM by TheRealSilk

@update

So I decided to share with You our future plans for the Node on the Integration of the Euro and the Dollar
We and our lawyers have long thought about the technical and legal integration of the dollar and the Euro, our plans were in the beginning has changed.

We looked at a lot of payment systems with which we can interact. In the end, it was decided to create a processing center which will take responsibility for processing payments, SWIFT, SEPA and VISA. This center will be connected to the client Node. Each new transaction in EUR and USD (incoming and outgoing payment) will be duplicated records in the blockchain from the processing center, but the main is the processing center. From the client Node will be possible to make direct payments SWIFT, SEPA and VISA. To use these services you will need from your side registration and passport data in the system NdoeBank. Each registered user will receive their own account. More detailed technical and legal information will be published later. In terms of the technical implementation of the project may take from 9 to 12 months.

The processing center is a system which works directly with one of the banks offering their services on the implementation of money transfers

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇ ▇

Instant Transactions

Non Bloating BlockChain

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
patmast3r

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 08:07:18 AM

@update

So I decided to share with You our future plans for the Node on the Integration of the Euro and the Dollar
We and our lawyers have long thought about the technical and legal integration of the dollar and the Euro, our plans were in the beginning has changed.

We looked at a lot of payment systems with which we can interact. In the end, it was decided to create a processing center which will take responsibility for processing payments, SWIFT, SEPA and VISA. This center will be connected to the client Node. Each new transaction in EUR and USD (incoming and outgoing payment) will be duplicated records in the blockchain from the processing center, but the main is the processing center. From the client Node will be possible to make direct payments SWIFT, SEPA and VISA. To use these services you will need from your side registration and passport data in the system NdoeBank. Each registered user will receive their own account. More detailed technical and legal information will be published later. In terms of the technical implementation of the project may take from 9 to 12 months.

The processing center is a system which works directly with one of the banks offering their services on the implementation of money transfers

Is there a bank you are cooperating with or will you set-up a company that handles this ?
Any worries about laws against money laundering ?

TheRealSilk

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 08:09:46 AM

Is there a bank you are cooperating with or will you set-up a company that handles this ?
Any worries about laws against money laundering ?

These are all questions we decide later when we are ready we will provide information. Will open the company
Money transfer can be done only with a verified passport data

Instant Transactions

Non Bloating BlockChain

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
drcoolix

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 08:17:01 AM

@update

That's cool  Cool I see a great success!
Go go node coin!

NODE - the 2d gen currency. Recommend!
Thiball

Activity: 112
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 10:59:44 AM

My Bter Total funds estimation is correct today. It wasn't before. Maybe we will be able to withdraw soon...

*Image Removed*
bhokor
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 12:35:25 PM

Node is going to make a giant step in Crypto fiat integration, if it is done price will skyrocket

keep up the good work
yambad

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 02:47:17 PM

"Money is a means of payment, not speculation"
But greater exchange and a little P&D helps a lot to promote and capitalize.
We need an exchange with volume!
3x2
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 02:51:04 PM

Devs put 5 Million NODE bounty for an exchange and you will see Poloniex adding NODE. we need big exchange with more volume.
funnynews

Activity: 278

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 03:14:48 PM

Devs put 5 Million NODE bounty for an exchange and you will see Poloniex adding NODE. we need big exchange with more volume.

+1
It is a small part of the promotion fund. We need it now not to disappear from the market.

mrvegad

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 03:33:55 PM

@update

I thought the idea of crypto was to get away from this.

Ripple is already working with banks to use their payment system, NODE will be playing catchup.
jwilford

Activity: 123

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 03:35:20 PM

@update

So this confuses me. If the "the main is the processing center" then what is the point of node? I mean I get it's a crypto that could represent stock in the network (although if you incorporate that becomes a convoluted idea) but if in a dispute between the processing center and the chain the processing center wins then what is the point of the chain? It seems to me that you are just setting up a bank that has it's own crypto associated. It also seems to me that NodeCoin and NodePay could be independent of each other. If that is true than all you have made is a coin with a new kind of mining algorithm. That's cool and all but it's not ground breaking and NodePay is not trustless or secure. If that is the case it raises the questions to me of how can you afford to keep the fees so low on FIAT transfers and if you can't why would anyone use you over their existing bank?

Please help me understand, I love NODE so far and I don't want to FUD but this concerns me.
LemonAndFries

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 03:43:35 PM

Ripple is already working with banks to use their payment system, NODE will be playing catchup.

The key difference here is distribution. Ripple holds I believe 95% of coins in one hand, correct me if I'm wrong.

NODE is distributed more evenly, way more.

With a more general idea released of what NODE team is trying to do, personally I rather see Poloniex and Bittrex exchanges add NODE on their own without being bought out.

These exchanges are usually meant for P&D coins, hence a lot of the volume on there is from pumpers not actual people invested in the project.  One look at their trollbox and you can tell what kind of mentality runs those exchanges.

There is no reason why Alcurex couldn't hold large volume, the difference here is that what Alcurex brings to the table is also long term stability and not just a P&D scheme exchange (from what I can gather on the info).

NODE is more of a "let's see where we're at in 6 months to 1+ year", not a "I want to hedge profits and move on to the next thing" coin.

The bounties should be reserved for those that help out the project advance.
TheRealSilk

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 03:54:09 PM

So this confuses me. If the "the main is the processing center" then what is the point of node? I mean I get it's a crypto that could represent stock in the network (although if you incorporate that becomes a convoluted idea) but if in a dispute between the processing center and the chain the processing center wins then what is the point of the chain? It seems to me that you are just setting up a bank that has it's own crypto associated. It also seems to me that NodeCoin and NodePay could be independent of each other. If that is true than all you have made is a coin with a new kind of mining algorithm. That's cool and all but it's not ground breaking and NodePay is not trustless or secure. If that is the case it raises the questions to me of how can you afford to keep the fees so low on FIAT transfers and if you can't why would anyone use you over their existing bank?

Please help me understand, I love NODE so far and I don't want to FUD but this concerns me.

NodeCoin be independent. Euro and dollar transactions will be processed in the "processing center" and the client displays the balance. between customers NODE you can transfer eur & usd within the network with a small commission.

Our old scheme does not work, it is not legally correct

Instant Transactions

Non Bloating BlockChain

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
jwilford

Activity: 123

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 03:56:57 PM

NodeCoin be independent. Euro and dollar transactions will be processed in the "processing center" and the client displays the balance. between customers NODE you can transfer eur & usd within the network with a small commission.

Our old scheme does not work, it is not legally correct

It will be interesting to see how this develops but I think you have just invented online banking.

Hope I'm wrong,
mrvegad

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 04:01:26 PM

The key difference here is distribution. Ripple holds I believe 95% of coins in one hand, correct me if I'm wrong.

NODE is distributed more evenly, way more.

With a more general idea released of what NODE team is trying to do, personally I rather see Poloniex and Bittrex exchanges add NODE on their own without being bought out.

These exchanges are usually meant for P&D coins, hence a lot of the volume on there is from pumpers not actual people invested in the project.  One look at their trollbox and you can tell what kind of mentality runs those exchanges.

There is no reason why Alcurex couldn't hold large volume, the difference here is that what Alcurex brings to the table is also long term stability and not just a P&D scheme exchange (from what I can gather on the info).

NODE is more of a "let's see where we're at in 6 months to 1+ year", not a "I want to hedge profits and move on to the next thing" coin.

The bounties should be reserved for those that help out the project advance.
Ripple coin and Ripple payment system are two different things. This idea of better distributed is false, the majority of crypto coins are in the hands of a very small percentage of people (crypto community). Everyday users don't care about the distribution, all they care about is if it is safe to use, easy to use, fast and low fees.

What's the point of using crypto if you have to give them your passport data to use it?  
TheRealSilk

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 04:07:35 PM

Ripple coin and Ripple payment system are two different things. This idea of better distributed is false, the majority of crypto coins are in the hands of a very small percentage of people (crypto community). Everyday users don't care about the distribution, all they care about is if it is safe to use, easy to use, fast and low fees.

What's the point of using crypto if you have to give them your passport data to use it?  

you do not confuse
Node to use as it is now
But if you want to send and receive money transfers SWIFT, you need to verify their identity

Instant Transactions

Non Bloating BlockChain

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
bitcollins85

Activity: 235

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 04:26:38 PM

i'm liking this coin but we need some major exchanges like bittrex and polo.
mrvegad

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 04:38:26 PM

you do not confuse
Node to use as it is now
But if you want to send and receive money transfers SWIFT, you need to verify their identity
So then what are the advantages of using NODEPAY over what we have now?

TheRealSilk

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 04:43:12 PM

So then what are the advantages of using NODEPAY over what we have now?

NodePay this integration for websites, you can now take Node. When will the euro and the dollar, you can also take

Instant Transactions

Non Bloating BlockChain

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
Pages: « 1 ... 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 [454] 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 ... 532 »
  Print  

Jump to: