Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 08:41:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 532 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Closed Thread  (Read 677630 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
rockhill

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 12:09:12 PM

NXTL team is so arbitrary and dictatorial, which hurted my reputation and heart! I ask for refunding me ASSP:
please return 100nxt to my account 14829977924296251754
my sending history: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=460035.msg5238373#msg5238373

ps: the other so called "puppet" obviously invested with BTC not NXT! additionlly, the "beida" guy is a non-english guy! japanese or chinese? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=573232.msg6250791#msg6250791

ps: why donot mark "rockhill" and "rocker10" as puppet? Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Wesiematic

Activity: 437
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 12:43:26 PM

With NODE you are never bored Smiley

I am not sure what i should say to the witch-hunt, it is a difficult point.
I think we all know what is going on in this forum, it is really no secret,
that various sockpuppets and their masters are a real problem.
If they are investing time and energy and they are succesfull to grab
a huge amount of stacks, they could be in a position to  damage a
currency generally or in critcal phases.
That is one point, another point is pure technical it is hard to find them.

It must be handled so why not make some steam and let's see what
will happen, i see there not so many options then to make some shavings.

But it should be made more diplomatic, maybe if you are quite sure, make it
official or however , but if there are just assumptions and not strong evidence,
make for this category better a intern list, which will be verified in the last phase
of the sockpuppet removal.

just my 2 cents

regards

there is always a light at the end of the tunnel...
dzarmush
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 12:50:06 PM

If there are just assumptions and not strong evidence, make for this category better a intern list, which will be verified in the last phase of the sockpuppet removal.

I agree with that. Also I'd like to add that any evidences except payments from the same address are assumptions.

It's also interesting how people have to prove they're not puppets.

— I'm not a puppet
— But you've got similar nickname
— Yes I do, but I'm not a puppet
— I don't believe you
— WTF

Smiley

xtester

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Risk taker & Black Swan farmer.

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 01:13:58 PM
Last edit: July 06, 2014, 08:32:08 PM by xtester

I think this project could really use someone who can properly help organize things along with someone to be a pr person for the dev team/project.

It would help advance the project a lot faster with a lot less friction.
dzarmush
Legendary

Activity: 1806

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 01:34:56 PM

@ koop4u, rockhill, beida, watlz and ney.

Hi, I am hill. Rockhill reminded me that koop4u judged us and other three guys as puppet accounts. I want to state that I am not "rockhill, not "beida", not "waltz",and not "ney"(I just defend for myself but not for others).  The arbitrary  accusation is meaningless and too much autocracy!
1) I am hill. I have a good reputation in the BTT, especially in the Mastercoin and Rockxie community. I have made more than 10 deals(more than 4,0000 dollars) with other members of BTT. Some respectable members, like maxmint(msc escrower), W2014, alexout(deal with no escrow), and Pouncer, can verify that I am a trustworthy man.
2) I am a stakeholder of NXTL. It is unbelievable to me that one person registered more than accounts just for NXTL stake at the risk of losing his funds. Let alone the costing time!
3) I donot think koop4u's screening way is good: you cannot make a judge just with your intuition or vague indications(like similar name) and without any directive proof!
4) koop4u: What you are doing is hurting the NODE communities' faith in your executive ability and reputation.
5) You should delete any information destroying my reputation. I retain my rights to report to the BTT supervisors to defend my reputation and to refund me.

hill

To be honest I don't even see a reason for you or anybody else to prove their innocence.

Devs should post their evidences first and then let people defend themselves. Or if there are not enough evidences to accuse someone, nothing to discuss then.

Vega

Activity: 739

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 01:37:51 PM

3) I donot think koop4u's screening way is good: you cannot make a judge just with your intuition or vague indications(like similar name) and without any directive proof!
4) koop4u: What you are doing is hurting the NODE communities' faith in your executive ability and reputation.
5) You should delete any information destroying my reputation. I retain my rights to report to the BTT supervisors to defend my reputation and to refund me.

hill

I really didn't want to get into this whole thing, but seriously?

Rockhill used "donot" twice in his last few posts. I remember, because I found it unusual. He wanted to report to "BTT monitor", he was worried about his reputation, and wanted his stake returned.
yufu571

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 01:50:23 PM

hill

Rockhill used "donot" twice in his last few posts. I remember, because I found it unusual. He wanted to report to "BTT monitor", he was worried about his reputation, and wanted his stake returned.

That is pointless. I use "donot" too!
@koop4u
Can I buy some NODE puppet stakes?
lcharles123
Legendary

Activity: 1697
Merit: 1074

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 02:08:06 PM

Hi, I create a Page named Node money. https://www.facebook.com/node.money Smiley
If they want to make it the official page just say so.
Thanks for the effort - but please no facebook or any other big-company-must-register-data-collection-surveillance-get-the-f*ck-out-website Wink
THX, Facebook gives good marketing. I'll try to keep the page updated...

But your guys use Google shit sheet, who collects your data and uses against you through advertisements. lol

You have limited power here. -"Bitcoin on Governments"
koop4u (OP)

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 02:10:34 PM
Last edit: July 06, 2014, 02:24:31 PM by koop4u

@ everyone!

We are in process of identifying Puppets and Puppet Masters!

Some of you were already identified and others soon will be!

We stated that our method of identification is 98% accurate leaving for an error margin of 2%! To cover for those 2% we are building a committee of Honest Node Members that will act as judges and will make the final decision upon certain situations: For instance the "rockhill" situation. (with no offense)

The highlighted members are those that are considered puppets with 98% accuracy! If you by chance got into those 2%! Don't panic, and don't be offended! Our goal is to clear the coin of potential usurpers that will eventually drag the coin down, if not eliminated!

But there is also the thing with relatives/friends/family! This kinda situations will be handled by the committee! If for example you have one puppet, the committee will decide if you will be useful for the community, a if that extra stake will harm the coin! But if it was identified that you are associated with 3-5-7 puppets, the answer might be not to your favor. It will be totally up to the committee members!

So far asked dzarmush, hypersire, MsCollec!

If you guys have any other proposals who will be a good judge, or if someone is willing don't hesitate to post it in the thread!

How this will work out your asking:

The devs will act as the offenders
The Committee as judges
And you as the defensive side!

The process:

A thread for complains will be created: where you will be able to point out your complain!

1) The devs will provide proof to the committee, that the accused is guilty!
2) The member will have the right to defend himself, and to bring proof that he is not guilty!
3) The committee will decide trough open vote, if the accused is guilty!

Just like in a real trial!

If you ask why is the committee even necessary! Because they will review sensitive information provided by the dev team, which doesn't belong on the public!

Also there is another way to deal with the matter peacefully! Pm us and we will get by this situation without making a fuss!

We don't have a black list, and you will loose only the puppets, your main account will be kept! And we will have no grudges agains you!

Thank you! Will get back when the committee will be assembled!

koop4u (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 02:33:16 PM

hill

That is pointless. I use "donot" too!
@koop4u
Can I buy some NODE puppet stakes?

Sorry, but we are only identifying the puppets! The community will decide what we should do with them after the elimination!

Simakki

Activity: 697

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2014, 02:53:36 PM

What an earth is going on here  Huh

This gettin ridiculous, devs should just focus to the launch.

Check out Betsikingi
for betting tips and for https://betsikingi.info/vedonlyontibonukset-vedonlyontisivustot and Unibet TV for sports live streaming!
patmast3r

Activity: 980

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 02:59:25 PM

We stated that our method of identification is 98% accurate leaving for an error margin of 2%! To cover for those 2% we are building a committee of Honest Node Members that will act as judges and will make the final decision upon certain situations: For instance the "rockhill" situation. (with no offense)

May I ask what exactly that method is and how you come to such exact percentages ?

yufu571

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 03:08:54 PM

May I ask what exactly that method is and how you come to such exact percentages ?
As a bystander, the NODE team is short of profession and making a self-traping!
Anyway, you should respect your investors, otherwise no one trust you!
koop4u (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 03:38:28 PM

I don't agree! And we do respect our Members! If we din't we wouldn't make it this far!

Trough experimental calculation, more precisely we made fake accounts mimicking the behavior of a puppet master. We created a total amount of 20 puppets, and identified 19 solo trough the secret method! That is 95%! Added an additional 3% chance of finding an associated account trough subjective ways of identification & access to the NEM puppet identification thread xD!

drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 03:41:37 PM

what do the arrows <-- mean

hypersire

Activity: 596

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 03:52:36 PM

I think Koop's approach is diplomatic and fair. Most of the detected socks will simply accept their fate especially if they are blatant socks and the evidence is against them. If there are exceptions where a user can show they are not a sock, they just have to present their case and the community can decide.

What else can we do that is both fair and protects the integrity of Node? This is the best approach to take.
patmast3r

Activity: 980

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 03:58:56 PM

I think Koop's approach is diplomatic and fair. Most of the detected socks will simply accept their fate especially if they are blatant socks and the evidence is against them. If there are exceptions where a user can show they are not a sock, they just have to present their case and the community can decide.

What else can we do that is both fair and protects the integrity of Node? This is the best approach to take.

I'm very much for eliminating socks but the problem here is that sometimes there is no real evidence.

"experimental calculation", "the secret method".

That for me doesn't count as real evidence unless it's abundantly clear how it was generated.

Some socks are obvious, others aren't. How is anyone to argue against a secret method ?

yufu571

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 04:09:14 PM

"I don't agree! And we do respect our Members! If we din't we wouldn't make it this far!"
Come on, dude! Your rude words sell out yourself! I found no RESPECT in your historical words but  arrogance and  rudeness!
That is why i did not invest in this project! poor team!

I don't agree! And we do respect our Members! If we din't we wouldn't make it this far!

You received a pm 1 day before, but how many times did you check the thread?? There was an announcement going for a month!

Watch your Language

Who or what do you mean?

I've deleted, a few posts for inappropriate attitude and language!

It makes me proud and sad at the same time, guys the only way we can get you to cooperate, to express your ideas, thoughts and opinions is to create a conflict situation! Why there is no activity besides having someone to blame or to criticize?! I know this is internet, and who gives a fock... but seriously... that is all that you can do?!... :/

Ok, so for many of you who don't know, we are in a different time zone! And FYI yesterday we had our President Elected! Cheers for Ukraine! So in the future don't expect to get a reply in a few seconds! And if you have something to say, do it in a nice, constructive, way, so that other members could discuss it! Don't be a bully, or a troll - it doesn't make your life easier :/

You should know that we check every comment, and take in consideration every opinion! If you don't see measures taken at the moment, it doesn't necessarily mean that nothing will happen in the future.

I have to admit that we had problems with our threads being knocked down, and our reputation fading! But look at us, we are still holding our position!

We decided to pursuit our goal, and get as much members as we can!
A member mentioned, that our dev team is to soft!  So, if you don't like the way our ship is floating, we can refund you anytime! It is up to you!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=498662.msg5662759#msg5662759

ARGpentem

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 04:09:34 PM

Trough experimental calculation, more precisely we made fake accounts mimicking the behavior of a puppet master. We created a total amount of 20 puppets, and identified 19 solo trough the secret method! That is 95%! Added an additional 3% chance of finding an associated account trough subjective ways of identification & access to the NEM puppet identification thread xD!

Well it is none of my concern but when you call for an investment, and don't deliver it then it is a scam. There was a point, you guys looked desperate to find new investors and now this is how you treat some of your biggest investors ?

A freedom fighter. Stop all your bull shit !
ARGpentem

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 04:12:15 PM

what do the P18 and P3 mean?

P stands for Puppet!

The number is the group associated with a particular Puppet Master!!

i am P18, the other guys like  “waltz” and “beida“  are P18 too, so you mean we are the same puppet master?
what is ridiculous! i come from South Africa, but the  other guy seems to come from Japan!

your filtering method is a little arbitrary.

GeoLocation is something! but how do you explain the obvious: your nickname "rockhill" #486 - and just 4 positions higher #482 user "hill"!

hmmm...

ARE YOU EVEN SERIOUS?!  Shocked

Is that your evidence? Mother of god, people, what's wrong with you?

This is seriously bullshit. What's wrong with this team ?

A freedom fighter. Stop all your bull shit !
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 532 »
  Print  

Jump to: