Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 11:21:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 532 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Closed Thread  (Read 677630 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ARGpentem

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 06:30:47 PM

NEM was the first and no one cared in January so that could work in their favor. Do you think a veteran member cared that much about a clone alt. to make socks and sent money in in January ? Take kora for example, I don't even care enough to register for free until today. So how can they get more than 1000 veteran accounts ?

Nem actually came at right moment for "sock puppets" as it was heavily advertised and compared to Nxt where original Nxt stakeholders by January had made 1000s times the profit. I think the whole "sock puppets" thing started with Nem.

It was not an issue before that.

Correct. There was never an issue will alt. accounts before. I think the whole fair distribution IPO is comical.

A freedom fighter. Stop all your bull shit !
Eadeqa

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 06:35:08 PM

Correct. There was never an issue will alt. accounts before. I think the whole fair distribution IPO is comical.

Exactly. "Fair distribution" does not work. Let everyone put any BTC they want (maybe put a hard limit at 2 BTC which will start to hurt sock puppets).  At least it's fair then. Now my sock puppets were removed as I never denied and disputed it, but others might go through as they have laundry list of family members or are using a coffeehouse.  This is fundamentally "unfair". Let me (and all socks)  pay more and give us back our shares.

I will be happy with a solution where honesty isn't penliazed

Nomi, Shan, Adnan, Noshi, Nxt, Adn Khn
NXT-GZYP-FMRT-FQ9K-3YQGS
https://github.com/Lafihh/encryptiontest
koop4u (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 06:42:38 PM

@ everyone!

You think your situation is obscure! Check the list for azure and yellow! You will be surprised!

Eadeqa

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 06:47:12 PM

@ everyone!

You think your situation is obscure! Check the list for azure and yellow! You will be surprised!

What is azure? What's yellow label?

NXT-GZYP-FMRT-FQ9K-3YQGS
NewWorldCoiner

Activity: 490

Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 06:47:31 PM

Exactly. "Fair distribution" does not work. Let everyone put any BTC they want (maybe put a hard limit at 2 BTC which will start to hurt sock puppets).  At least it's fair then. Now my sock puppets were removed as I never denied and disputed it, but others might go through as they have laundry list of family members or are using a coffeehouse.  This is fundamentally "unfair". Let me (and all socks)  pay more and give us back our shares.

I will be happy with a solution where honesty isn't penliazed

So creating sock puppet accounts is honest is it?

If it were up to me, you would lose all your stakes, no refunds.
koop4u (OP)

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 06:54:53 PM

@ everyone!

The same Puppet Markup!

But for Distinguished Masters!

Eadeqa

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 07:02:05 PM

If it were up to me, you would lose all your stakes, no refunds.

Not "honest"  but  when you see laundry list of people creating sock puppets, it's "fair".I even asked SilkRoad back then to record IPs (that was 4 months ago or  something before his account got banned).

pretty cool it worked, actually.

NXT-GZYP-FMRT-FQ9K-3YQGS
ARGpentem

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 07:11:31 PM

@ everyone!

The same Puppet Markup!

But for Distinguished Masters!

Well-done mate. Annihilate the cock-puppets.

s11made

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 07:24:50 PM

Wow, looks like more than 1/3rd of all accounts are sock puppets. That's a lot. Good for the rest of us. Maybe this means more coins for the rest of us Wink
hypersire

Activity: 596

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 07:30:37 PM

Wow, looks like more than 1/3rd of all accounts are sock puppets. That's a lot. Good for the rest of us. Maybe this means more coins for the rest of us Wink

Yeah I agree! I just had a look at the updated spreadsheet and its like a rainbow of sock puppet rankings on the list!  Smiley

I think the devs did a great job to be able to catch so many with their various methods. Now we just have to weigh the evidence for any who want to state their case and then we have  very solid distribution!
LemonAndFries

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 07:41:03 PM

wait.

what?

I'm a sock puppet?

LOL, this is getting good.

Looks like you might have a failed coin at hand.
ARGpentem

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 07:46:28 PM

Yeah I agree! I just had a look at the updated spreadsheet and its like a rainbow of sock puppet rankings on the list!  Smiley

I think the devs did a great job to be able to catch so many with their various methods. Now we just have to weigh the evidence for any who want to state their case and then we have  very solid distribution!

It is a worse distribution because the shares of the developers are even bigger than before. It it already very big 40% of the supply and now Node team accuse people of sock puppets, take their shares away and put in their pocket.   

LemonAndFries

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 07:48:55 PM

It is a worse distribution because the shares of the developers are even bigger than before. It it already very big 40% of the supply and now Node team accuse people of sock puppets, take their shares away and put in their pocket.   

dont worry, I've been watching and this whole thing is getting stupider every day
s11made

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 08:01:47 PM

They can't juste put those coins in their pocket. The coins have to be distributed to the investors in some way or another.
Remember their first Announcment of NXTL.

Completely Fair Distribution †
No arbitrary rule of distribution. No dictator to tell you how to do things. The most egalitarian coin. Show your love to NXTL.

Coin distribution plan:
- Member fund (60%) - The total amount of coins that will be divided between our founders.
- Promotion fund (15%) - For promoting NXTL, encourage people to participate (forums, sites, social, etc.)
- Development fund (15%) - for developers to perform functional and system support. We will implement all the best ideas, and make the system dev friendly!
- Good Idea fund (5%) - FOr Innovations, good ideas improving NXTL .
- Test fund (3%) - Versatile Test Coins, to get people to test the platform or as give-away.
- Target fund (2%) - Small budget that will cover unplanned goals.(Donation, member support, etc).
(Announcement can still be found Here )

60% will go to the investors. They can't just change that, as they said that there will be no dicatator who tells us how things are done.
I think the Devs won't let us down in any way. They seem to be good at what they do and certainly will improve further.
ARGpentem

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 08:17:40 PM

They can't juste put those coins in their pocket. The coins have to be distributed to the investors in some way or another.

No arbitrary rule of distribution. No dictator to tell you how to do things. The most egalitarian coin. Show your love to NXTL.

Coin distribution plan:
- Member fund (60%) - The total amount of coins that will be divided between our founders.
- Promotion fund (15%) - For promoting NXTL, encourage people to participate (forums, sites, social, etc.)
- Development fund (15%) - for developers to perform functional and system support. We will implement all the best ideas, and make the system dev friendly!
- Test fund (3%) - Versatile Test Coins, to get people to test the platform or as give-away.
- Target fund (2%) - Small budget that will cover unplanned goals.(Donation, member support, etc).

60% will go to the investors. They can't just change that, as they said that there will be no dicatator who tells us how things are done.
I think the Devs won't let us down in any way. They seem to be good at what they do and certainly will improve further.

everyone will have a happy bump from 450.000 coin to 500.000 and the rest goes to Node team pocket

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=590421.msg7664408#msg7664408

dzarmush
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 08:35:05 PM

Coin distribution plan:

everyone will have a happy bump from 450.000 coin to 500.000 and the rest goes to Node team pocket

I wouldn't mind if they launch an auction for a few hundred stakes. Everybody wins in this situation.

s11made

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 08:36:39 PM

Most of the time they re-change what is not accepted by the community.
And with their statement, that there is no dictator who tells what to do, I believe that they will stick to the 60% as they initially said and we investors agreed upon .

An auction would still be possible and would not violate the initial statement.
ARGpentem

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 08:51:00 PM

Coin distribution plan:

I wouldn't mind if they launch an auction for a few hundred stakes. Everybody wins in this situation.

Could you give me an estimate of how much money they have collected ?

dzarmush
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 09:07:54 PM

Coin distribution plan:

Could you give me an estimate of how much money they have collected ?

I wasn't tracking ) But not much. I'd say 50 btc or something. Which is very very little.

Chris001

Activity: 448

electroneum.com

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 09:42:04 PM

Coin distribution plan:

Yes, I totally agree, lets get another auction going

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 532 »
  Print  

Jump to: