Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:32:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][UVC] UniversityCoin | UniversityCoin.Org - Pure PoS | 9M coins mined  (Read 135270 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
minedout

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 02:57:11 PM

doesn't appear that this pool is setup for UVC, every link directs back to POT not UVC.
either they need to fix their site or we need to move to another multipool

Works fine for me.... are you sure you are in the UVC portion of the site?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptoangel

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 03:18:37 PM

The UVC Multipool has just launched!
https://chunkypools.com/uvc/

We have found an individual who is able to build PoS android wallets, however they require payment in BTC for the job. At this point we have agreed that an Android Wallet is something that is going to take time and is not our highest priority at the moment. We will be aiming to have the development started for this project by the end of the month and will collaborate with the community on how we can accomplish this task.

Currently, we are looking to make a huge media push this week to promote UVC and the multipool. We now have the pieces in place to start raising huge awareness: Successful transition to PoS, functional Multipool and a high-volume exchange.

Also, allow me to explain our earlier comment about MintPal. Getting on MP is a long process and is something that needs to be worked on by this community daily. We are working hard behind the scenes to make things happen for this project, however we really need you guys to continue voting on a daily basis as frequently as possible so we can gain some ground on the competition. MP is key to an altcoin's long-term success, and hitting their exchange sooner rather then later will only be beneficial.

We have lots of things planned for this month and will continue to accomplish our goals. If anyone would like to get more involved with the UVC project, don't hesitate to PM us because we're always open to collaborating.

doesn't appear that this pool is setup for UVC, every link directs back to POT not UVC.

I also cannot connect to this multipool, is it even up?. stratum+tcp://us-east.chunkypools.com:9999

Chunky statistic is showing 0 hashrate for UVC.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█                         █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █
           ▄▄███████▄▄   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████  █
         ████▀     ▀████
         ████       ████
         ████▄     ▄████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████  █
           ▀▀███████▀▀   █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
ROLLBIT●  Instant Deposits & Withdrawals
●  Rakeback & Level Up Bonuses
●  Live Customer Support
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
ficklepickle

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2014, 03:20:58 PM

Hey, when do the twitter prizes from yesterday go out?  I am just wondering how long I need to keep my wallet open. 

nish2011

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 03:42:30 PM

We have found an individual who is able to build PoS android wallets, however they require payment in BTC for the job. At this point we have agreed that an Android Wallet is something that is going to take time and is not our highest priority at the moment. We will be aiming to have the development started for this project by the end of the month and will collaborate with the community on how we can accomplish this task.

Currently, we are looking to make a huge media push this week to promote UVC and the multipool. We now have the pieces in place to start raising huge awareness: Successful transition to PoS, functional Multipool and a high-volume exchange.

Also, allow me to explain our earlier comment about MintPal. Getting on MP is a long process and is something that needs to be worked on by this community daily. We are working hard behind the scenes to make things happen for this project, however we really need you guys to continue voting on a daily basis as frequently as possible so we can gain some ground on the competition. MP is key to an altcoin's long-term success, and hitting their exchange sooner rather then later will only be beneficial.

We have lots of things planned for this month and will continue to accomplish our goals. If anyone would like to get more involved with the UVC project, don't hesitate to PM us because we're always open to collaborating.

I also cannot connect to this multipool, is it even up?. stratum+tcp://us-east.chunkypools.com:9999

It doesn't seem to work for me either
jollyriffic

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 03:53:04 PM

Hey, when do the twitter prizes from yesterday go out?  I am just wondering how long I need to keep my wallet open. 

you dont need the wallet open to receive funds, could actually leave it closed for a year, while sending coins to it.
open it up after that year, download the block chain, and presto, showered with coins.

UVC: Uc4hCM76fL8iQWgDJE34QA6hrnp2rGTq43    
EMC2: EKwkYKT6LE79ywhKhQtgqkbzcDhzRoB5kP   LTC: LZ7ffsTS93pR5cSZ9KMQMVunkEHRtPrZn9   
icess

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 04:44:59 PM

wait for one day, then see your account balance.
jollyriffic

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 04:46:37 PM

sure thing, when the stratum finally WORKS.
not doing anyone good if you cant mine there.

EMC2: EKwkYKT6LE79ywhKhQtgqkbzcDhzRoB5kP   LTC: LZ7ffsTS93pR5cSZ9KMQMVunkEHRtPrZn9   
ando0022

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 04:51:28 PM

non of my rigs cant connect, there is something wrong with this pool
cryptoangel

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 04:54:04 PM

I have 2 rigs and both show blank cgminers and do not connect to this pool. I have moved to a different coin for now.

▄▄███████▄▄   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████  █
         ████▀     ▀████
         ████       ████
         ████▄     ▄████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████  █
           ▀▀███████▀▀   █
●  Live Customer Support
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
minedout

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 04:54:10 PM

You sure you are using the correct stratum? 155 other people aren't having issues...

http://imgur.com/dJ9dPbA

ando0022

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 05:00:48 PM

You sure you are using the correct stratum? 155 other people aren't having issues...

i think so

us-east.chunkypools.com:9999

i build a new worker and pw

nothing happens, maybe i have to open a new account ? i am Login with an old account from whitecoin mining at their pool ?
cryptoangel

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 05:22:27 PM

i think so

us-east.chunkypools.com:9999

i build a new worker and pw

nothing happens, maybe i have to open a new account ? i am Login with an old account from whitecoin mining at their pool ?

Any luck ?, Nothing working for myself but WC pool is working fine on chunky.

▄▄███████▄▄   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████  █
         ████▀     ▀████
         ████       ████
         ████▄     ▄████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████  █
           ▀▀███████▀▀   █
●  Live Customer Support
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
pinkman12345
Legendary

Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 05:23:09 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2014, 05:56:07 PM by pinkman12345

I just created a new account, made worker then tried mining on my rig which is mining 24/7 on the us-east.chunkypools.com:9999 stratum that they advertise....... Blank black cgminer screen, doesn't work.

I have tried using the stratum with another port 3334 (REDDcoin) and this works fine, so we have a port issue, so there currently is no UVC multipool then!!!

NurseWho

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 05:56:16 PM

same, can't connect
pinkman12345
Legendary

Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 05:59:02 PM

same, can't connect

Port issue, please sort it out CHUNKYPOOL

cryptoangel

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 06:30:49 PM

Finally connected to multipool.

▄▄███████▄▄   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████  █
         ████▀     ▀████
         ████       ████
         ████▄     ▄████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████  █
           ▀▀███████▀▀   █
●  Live Customer Support
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
NurseWho

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 06:55:56 PM

Same.

But damn, what a slow and unintuitive pool
jollyriffic

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 06:56:18 PM

confirmed!

now everyone on the exchanges should change their sell prices to 3 and above Wink

minedout

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 07:28:54 PM

confirmed!

now everyone on the exchanges should change their sell prices to 3 and above Wink

3? lol. Ive seen shittier coins with double the total coins and less of a following selling for 3 times that number. I'll be holding mine in my wallet a big longer than that. lol
jollyriffic

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 08:20:14 PM

confirmed!

3? lol. Ive seen shittier coins with double the total coins and less of a following selling for 3 times that number. I'll be holding mine in my wallet a big longer than that. lol

3 as in 0.00003
but shit i'm down to sell it at 100.0 btc per coin if you are lol Tongue

Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: