Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 08:26:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 402 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield  (Read 901803 times)
BTCrawl

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 03:31:48 PM

Shit damn blast FlyingMongoose that's a good article, now I feel "obligated" to send you a tip  Wink
Now in a restaurant it's 10% but what % do you tip for an article? Especially when you consider what NAUT will be worth in a few months time. Pizza and BTC comes to mind, while I am on this point
200 NAUT for a T-Shirt?? GULP, SPLUTTER Hummmmmm I will have to think about that.   Cry

The shirt is cool enough that so what if you technically end up spending 200 dollars for it @ $1 = 1 NAUT later on

you make BK very happy then  Tongue
I will be much more than that within a year if we keep growing and expanding at this pace :-)
BK_PHI (OP)

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 03:39:34 PM

Just a heads up - we received a bunch of orders for shirts and have sold out.  I am re-ordering, but it will take 7-10 days to get them printed.  If you just ordered recently it may take 2 weeks to get them out to you.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but I a very glad people are representing!

-BK

BK, do you ship to the UK?

very cool idea!!  this is the type of thing that will sustain NAUT in the long run, I know we all want a nice price pop, but once that happens we need an ecosystem like this to sustain the coin.

Agree, I will be tipping the writers of articles to show support. Wink

I wrote one of the first third party articles that had at least a bit of a concentration on NAUT over at this site: http://www.examiner.com/article/virtual-currencies-the-good-the-bad-and-the-money a bit of naivity in functionality of the coin at first, but brought some additional attention.

Always welcome to tip directly Wink NZwuGk2BUoMyx2a3YbMiUxret8H45geHZ8 of course, I just do these things primarily because I believe in the coin and goals behind it, so I don't want anyone to feel obligated.

Also. Still no communication on implementing new CSS for reddit

This article is great, I must have missed it before...I just tweeted it out
mdtspain
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 03:40:11 PM

Shit damn blast FlyingMongoose that's a good article, now I feel "obligated" to send you a tip  Wink
Now in a restaurant it's 10% but what % do you tip for an article? Especially when you consider what NAUT will be worth in a few months time. Pizza and BTC comes to mind, while I am on this point
200 NAUT for a T-Shirt?? GULP, SPLUTTER Hummmmmm I will have to think about that.   Cry

The shirt is cool enough that so what if you technically end up spending 200 dollars for it @ $1 = 1 NAUT later on

you make BK very happy then  Tongue
I will be much more than that within a year if we keep growing and expanding at this pace :-)

True, however we life today....if you can pay with future money...would be great, because then NAUT has become a Creditcard... Wink
FlyingMongoose

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 04:22:54 PM

Just a heads up - we received a bunch of orders for shirts and have sold out.  I am re-ordering, but it will take 7-10 days to get them printed.  If you just ordered recently it may take 2 weeks to get them out to you.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but I a very glad people are representing!

-BK

BK, do you ship to the UK?

very cool idea!!  this is the type of thing that will sustain NAUT in the long run, I know we all want a nice price pop, but once that happens we need an ecosystem like this to sustain the coin.

Agree, I will be tipping the writers of articles to show support. Wink

I wrote one of the first third party articles that had at least a bit of a concentration on NAUT over at this site: http://www.examiner.com/article/virtual-currencies-the-good-the-bad-and-the-money a bit of naivity in functionality of the coin at first, but brought some additional attention.

Always welcome to tip directly Wink NZwuGk2BUoMyx2a3YbMiUxret8H45geHZ8 of course, I just do these things primarily because I believe in the coin and goals behind it, so I don't want anyone to feel obligated.

Also. Still no communication on implementing new CSS for reddit

This article is great, I must have missed it before...I just tweeted it out

Back on the subreddit CSS theme, Here's a screenshot of what the "comments" looks like with it implemented:
http://imgur.com/0bQrQe1

If you notice, I actually modified the Up arrow, it's now the same blue you see throughout the theme, the down arrow is, of course, the contrast, red (but you can't see it in this screenshot)

qoinpro.com/951c974b34f66cc68e805832df0c9d8c
FlyingMongoose

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 04:31:49 PM

Shit damn blast FlyingMongoose that's a good article, now I feel "obligated" to send you a tip  Wink
200 NAUT for a T-Shirt?? GULP, SPLUTTER Hummmmmm I will have to think about that.   Cry

you make BK very happy then  Tongue

True, however we life today....if you can pay with future money...would be great, because then NAUT has become a Creditcard... Wink

Also, current fiat value of NAUT = $0.069221 (Ref. CoinMarketCap), making a NAUT T-Shirt $13.84. Assuming the shirts cost $20 USD that means a $6.16 loss for each shirt until there is a gross count that covers the difference. But with overall fairly few t-shirts (as of right now), the T-Shirt gross is fairly small.

Basically don't consider it 200 lost naut, you have to consider it as it's fiat value (as of right now). As Naut's floor changes (and stabilizes) I'm sure the price will change. If it ends up being 1 NAUT = $1 as a floor I'm sure the Shirts will change to 20 NAUT, and so on.

Also, I have no idea what to tip on an article, lol.

BTCrawl

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 04:38:19 PM

Shit damn blast FlyingMongoose that's a good article, now I feel "obligated" to send you a tip  Wink
200 NAUT for a T-Shirt?? GULP, SPLUTTER Hummmmmm I will have to think about that.   Cry

Also, current fiat value of NAUT = $0.069221 (Ref. CoinMarketCap), making a NAUT T-Shirt $13.84. Assuming the shirts cost $20 USD that means a $6.16 loss for each shirt until there is a gross count that covers the difference. But with overall fairly few t-shirts (as of right now), the T-Shirt gross is fairly small.

Basically don't consider it 200 lost naut, you have to consider it as it's fiat value (as of right now). As Naut's floor changes (and stabilizes) I'm sure the price will change. If it ends up being 1 NAUT = $1 as a floor I'm sure the Shirts will change to 20 NAUT, and so on.

Yeah, just buy the shirts and buy some more NAUT to compensate Cheesy Also, if you buy a shirt for 200 NAUT and the price goes over 1$ you'll probably still be extremely happy assuming 200 NAUT isn't all you have :-)

Also, do we know who will work on the further technical development of NAUT? I'm thinking POS, future updates and so on.
PilotofBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 04:41:51 PM

Yeah, just buy the shirts and buy some more NAUT to compensate Cheesy Also, if you buy a shirt for 200 NAUT and the price goes over 1$ you'll probably still be extremely happy assuming 200 NAUT isn't all you have :-)

Also, do we know who will work on the further technical development of NAUT? I'm thinking POS, future updates and so on.

I would expect if the USD value of NAUT grows that much the NAUT price of the t's would be adjusted. I think they were originally prices assuming a NUAT would be around 20k sat.
mdtspain
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 04:49:25 PM

I would expect if the USD value of NAUT grows that much the NAUT price of the t's would be adjusted. I think they were originally prices assuming a NUAT would be around 20k sat.

I can only say one thing.....GET YOUR NAUT SHIRT NOW..... Grin  Wink
FlyingMongoose

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 05:34:17 PM

Yep, it's at a discount right now ;-)

open82buy

Activity: 695
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 06:51:44 PM

I know, I know, Guys can't but help think in the future when it comes to "some" crypto, NAUT being one of them, I'm going to go with BTCrawl idea, get the shirt and buy some more NAUT to compensate  Grin, also tip coming your way tomorrow FlyingMongoose Wink when I get my act together and download a wallet, I was delaying until the POS wallet is released, but my coins on the exchange is reaching that tipping point where there's to many to loose, mintpal or no mintpal.  Cool
FlyingMongoose

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 07:09:09 PM

I know, I know, Guys can't but help think in the future when it comes to "some" crypto, NAUT being one of them, I'm going to go with BTCrawl idea, get the shirt and buy some more NAUT to compensate  Grin, also tip coming your way tomorrow FlyingMongoose Wink when I get my act together and download a wallet, I was delaying until the POS wallet is released, but my coins on the exchange is reaching that tipping point where there's to many to loose, mintpal or no mintpal.  Cool

Glad we have another NAUT supporter such as you ;-) and thank you so much.

Doging

Activity: 1036

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 07:33:08 PM

Been waiting for the POS wallet too, we could do with a release date soon.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
open82buy

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 09:41:15 PM

Thanks!! and you are very welcome. Wink Now we better stop this or people will start talking. Grin Kiss Grin
FlyingMongoose

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 09:49:24 PM

Thanks!! and you are very welcome. Wink Now we better stop this or people will start talking. Grin Kiss Grin

The massive quote pyramid? :p

Alright back on topic (and back to work). I finally have some spare time to get back to working on my naut exclusive project... still not ready to announce yet :p

cypz

Activity: 195

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 11:09:04 PM

BK is working on POS all this week so i gather there will be some kind of news or information sometime this week/ next week about when and how the POS will be implemented.

open82buy

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 11:44:11 PM

BK is working on POS all this week so i gather there will be some kind of news or information sometime this week/ next week about when and how the POS will be implemented.

janbrel

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 11:46:22 PM

I cannot wait to find out how it's going to work.
cypz

Activity: 195

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 11:59:49 PM

my guess is by the weekend BK will have some details for us =)

FlyingMongoose

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 12:09:06 AM

New nautiluscoin theme is up on reddit :-)
http://www.reddit.com/r/nautiluscoin

Thanks datagram` for getting it up there

Also, I think the subreddit should be linked on the OP

BK_PHI (OP)

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 01:42:05 AM

New nautiluscoin theme is up on reddit :-)
http://www.reddit.com/r/nautiluscoin

Thanks datagram` for getting it up there

Also, I think the subreddit should be linked on the OP

I will link. It looks great
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 402 »
  Print  

Jump to: