Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:23:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 402 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield  (Read 901801 times)
chocobo

Activity: 540
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 07:35:56 PM

We havent had a new block in 6 hours, the difficulty is 1300+, and the coin has Digishield...

Is something broke?

There is a flaw in Digishield which miners are exploiting. I am personally mining the coin with a few ASIC farms to mitigate the stuck blocks. We are switching to PoS which will solve this problem

-BK

Will the switch to PoS be ready for this weekend?
FlyingMongoose

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 08:54:17 PM

We havent had a new block in 6 hours, the difficulty is 1300+, and the coin has Digishield...

Is something broke?

There is a flaw in Digishield which miners are exploiting. I am personally mining the coin with a few ASIC farms to mitigate the stuck blocks. We are switching to PoS which will solve this problem

-BK

Will the switch to PoS be ready for this weekend?

It's pretty hard to say whether this is the case or not.

Don't forget to donate to the Facebook advertisement campaign (by hardcoreprime a.k.a. hcp)
NftgUJjAWDcbCHNpEQD2ASGG5PhP36yVuk

Don't forget to vote
http://www.btc38.com/trade/vote_for_trade.html
https://bter.com/voting
https://hitbtc.com/vote
https://www.swaphole.com/#!voting
http://www.betbycoin.com/coinvotes/

qoinpro.com/951c974b34f66cc68e805832df0c9d8c
BTCrawl

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 09:05:48 PM

I just sent 100 Naut to the Facebook campaign. Looks like we're at a stuck block again so might take a little while before it shows up though, but it's on its way Smiley
Cfresccc

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 09:09:02 PM

I got involved with NAUT as my first alternative currency after hearing about BTC but figuring that, as a little fish money-wise, I was too late to the party on that one, but heard about NAUT because of their sponsorship of Jon Fitch. Knowing Jon Fitch's fighting style (Trip a dude over then lay on top of him for as long as possible) I figured he was good advertising space, so invested in NAUT. Maybe pick another athlete/team with a specific style of play that makes them good advertising, and sponsor them? May get more new people investing in NAUT, like I did.
HKBvM

Activity: 398
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 09:33:40 PM

Love to see community interaction and support like this!

Don't forget to donate to the Facebook advertisement campaign (by hardcoreprime a.k.a. hcp)

Don't forget to vote

I'd like to see us on bter and hitbtc next.  I'm neck deep in bter voting right now  Cool

So you are the other one voting at bter  Wink I started with the first 20 or so votes and felt a bit lonely

I only have one vote per hour as I didnt realize that they deduct points from your balance when you withdraw coins. Do you have any idea how much points I need to get more free votes/hour?

Four more things:

1. I also had the hope that the daily additions of scamcoins/shitcoins to the exchanges would have to stop one day and then the "older" coins with solid (in crypto standrads) foundation will get a boost. Now, I am not so sure anymore. Mintpal just hopped on the bittrex-train with adding ISIS and NX5, and people are buying/have bought them no matter what. I posted warnings in both threads in a friendly manner not claiming them do be shitcoins but warning that they right now are just copies and add nothing new at all and people should buy with caution as a I totally agree that all those scams will hurt cryptos in general. I was called a fudder and a dumbass. ISIS crashed (big surprise - the dev is absent after 3 days) and where NX5 will end remains to be seen.

2. This thread with its friendly atmosphere is really refreshing from the other altcoin threads where 20 year old (max) wannabe investors are abusing each other constantly.

3. While the NSF might have reduced the volatility a bit, it remains a problem for merchant adaption and for long-term success. My guess is BK underestimated the panic-buying and panic-selling that goes on in the crypto markets, probably everyone relatively new would have made that mistake, we all did probably, I did it for sure. It becomes less of a problem with a rising market cap, but only if the volume keeps rising, too. Otherwise you will have the effect like in VTC with a 2.000.000 Dollar market cap and even I could move the marekt price up by 80% right now if I wanted to. Worse, if I was a merchant trying to sell a relevant amount the market price would drop significantly. Even Bitcoin's volatillity is problematic. I have no idea how to solve that problem right now, maybe BK or someone other (or I  Grin) will come up with a plan.

4. The hompage needs an update. The three main links on the mainpage are not working. Thats probably just a minor thing. Whats more important I would like to see a much more extensive FAQ. My guess is right now the absolute majority of us are people who already knew crypto. If I somehow got to the homepage and knew nothing about cryptos and bitcoin, I would probably leave without understanding what I have just seen (reducing the impact of any marketing campaign). We need a beginners page where you would find an explanation what cryptos are, how they work, why they exist and so on. Just because we know what a bitcoin is, dont assume others do. I was so surprised when found out that my ex-fellow classmates from ten years ago didnt even know what bitcoin is, and we are talking about economists.

BTCrawl

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 10:12:42 PM

Love to see community interaction and support like this!

Don't forget to vote

I'd like to see us on bter and hitbtc next.  I'm neck deep in bter voting right now  Cool

So you are the other one voting at bter  Wink I started with the first 20 or so votes and felt a bit lonely

I only have one vote per hour as I didnt realize that they deduct points from your balance when you withdraw coins. Do you have any idea how much points I need to get more free votes/hour?

Four more things:

1. I also had the hope that the daily additions of scamcoins/shitcoins to the exchanges would have to stop one day and then the "older" coins with solid (in crypto standrads) foundation will get a boost. Now, I am not so sure anymore. Mintpal just hopped on the bittrex-train with adding ISIS and NX5, and people are buying/have bought them no matter what. I posted warnings in both threads in a friendly manner not claiming them do be shitcoins but warning that they right now are just copies and add nothing new at all and people should buy with caution as a I totally agree that all those scams will hurt cryptos in general. I was called a fudder and a dumbass. ISIS crashed (big surprise - the dev is absent after 3 days) and where NX5 will end remains to be seen.

2. This thread with its friendly atmosphere is really refreshing from the other altcoin threads where 20 year old (max) wannabe investors are abusing each other constantly.

3. While the NSF might have reduced the volatility a bit, it remains a problem for merchant adaption and for long-term success. My guess is BK underestimated the panic-buying and panic-selling that goes on in the crypto markets, probably everyone relatively new would have made that mistake, we all did probably, I did it for sure. It becomes less of a problem with a rising market cap, but only if the volume keeps rising, too. Otherwise you will have the effect like in VTC with a 2.000.000 Dollar market cap and even I could move the marekt price up by 80% right now if I wanted to. Worse, if I was a merchant trying to sell a relevant amount the market price would drop significantly. Even Bitcoin's volatillity is problematic. I have no idea how to solve that problem right now, maybe BK or someone other (or I  Grin) will come up with a plan.

4. The hompage needs an update. The three main links on the mainpage are not working. Thats probably just a minor thing. Whats more important I would like to see a much more extensive FAQ. My guess is right now the absolute majority of us are people who already knew crypto. If I somehow got to the homepage and knew nothing about cryptos and bitcoin, I would probably leave without understanding what I have just seen (reducing the impact of any marketing campaign). We need a beginners page where you would find an explanation what cryptos are, how they work, why they exist and so on. Just because we know what a bitcoin is, dont assume others do. I was so surprised when found out that my ex-fellow classmates from ten years ago didnt even know what bitcoin is, and we are talking about economists.

Fantastic feedback! Smiley
cypz

Activity: 195

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 10:44:46 PM

Jeez i go to sleep and have heaps to read on this forum which is a really good, everyone is posting much more actively and pulling together to market naut to a greater audience. Awesome stuff!!!!

With regards to the website imo eventually it needs to not be a squarespace premade site, to me as a web developer it just looks looks a bit unprofessional.

A information rich professional looking site can go along way to helping ppl digest the information being presented to them.

We could come together as a community and collectively get as many ideas together as possible about the look, feel and information on the site and redesign it so it stands out further carving out naut's niche in the sea of altcoins.

Using the same old design style that every other altcoin is not an option imo, i think redesigning the whole thing with something unique style with a wealth of information will go really far as to support the ad campaigns currently running or beginning to run.

we could also compliment this with video's on youtube and a google ad campaign especially for youtube, its a cheap option with alot of out reach if you bid on the keywords properly.

Im going to talk to my brother who has been doing adwords for many years, he may shed some light on the subject as there is a right way and a wrong way to spend your money advertising on the internet.

Media buys may also be an option as the reach will be way bigger than just running a single campaign.

This is all very exciting seeing the community pull together and fund nauts success in such a friendly mana.

Big pat on the back for everyone here, naut will exceed our expectation if we keep this up.

Doging

Activity: 1036

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 10:54:30 PM

We could come together as a community and collectively get as many ideas together as possible about the look, feel and information on the site and redesign it so it stands out further carving out naut's niche in the sea of altcoins.

The hompage needs an update. The three main links on the mainpage are not working. Thats probably just a minor thing. Whats more important I would like to see a much more extensive FAQ. My guess is right now the absolute majority of us are people who already knew crypto. If I somehow got to the homepage and knew nothing about cryptos and bitcoin, I would probably leave without understanding what I have just seen (reducing the impact of any marketing campaign). We need a beginners page where you would find an explanation what cryptos are, how they work, why they exist and so on. Just because we know what a bitcoin is, dont assume others do.

Couldn't agree more.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
BK_PHI (OP)

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 11:23:56 PM

LOVE LOVE LOVE the discussions and ideas in this forum!!! Community is exactly what the blockchain is supposed to be about !!   I am traveling right now and will have time to respond in full tomorrow

-BK
gts476

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 11:25:46 PM

Did a search for NX5, got here?

Just read the OP

NSF is OP price manipulation

and

BitCoin volatility relative to...... Fiat? OP pricing assets in Fiat by way of BTC (using BTC as a middle man between FIAT to ASSAT transactions)

Go home OP.
FlyingMongoose

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 11:48:47 PM

Jeez i go to sleep and have heaps to read on this forum which is a really good, everyone is posting much more actively and pulling together to market naut to a greater audience. Awesome stuff!!!!

With regards to the website imo eventually it needs to not be a squarespace premade site, to me as a web developer it just looks looks a bit unprofessional.

A information rich professional looking site can go along way to helping ppl digest the information being presented to them.

Using the same old design style that every other altcoin is not an option imo, i think redesigning the whole thing with something unique style with a wealth of information will go really far as to support the ad campaigns currently running or beginning to run.

we could also compliment this with video's on youtube and a google ad campaign especially for youtube, its a cheap option with alot of out reach if you bid on the keywords properly.

Im going to talk to my brother who has been doing adwords for many years, he may shed some light on the subject as there is a right way and a wrong way to spend your money advertising on the internet.

Media buys may also be an option as the reach will be way bigger than just running a single campaign.

This is all very exciting seeing the community pull together and fund nauts success in such a friendly mana.

Big pat on the back for everyone here, naut will exceed our expectation if we keep this up.
I'm enjoying all of the non-fuding community feedback on a coin that truly holds more promise than any other altcoin I've seen (by my personal opinion).

Project ideas, brainstorming, a community that truly believes in the coin well enough that they are putting their own money and efforts back into the coin (this is the definition of a crowdsourced project)

So you say you're a web developer... so... I'm going to ask you a question that every web developer hates... how about a mockup?

Doging

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 11:54:32 PM

I'm enjoying the majority of the non-fuding community feedback on a coin that truly holds more promise than any other altcoin I've seen (by my psonal opinion).

Not sure how searching for NXS through google or bitcointalk ends up here...

▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
FlyingMongoose

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 12:01:03 AM

I'm enjoying the majority of the non-fuding community feedback on a coin that truly holds more promise than any other altcoin I've seen (by my psonal opinion).

Couldn't tell ya...

HKBvM

Activity: 398
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 12:05:43 AM

Couldn't tell ya...

I can. I typed NX5, the coin is called N5X. If you do a google search with "bitcointalk NX5" you will end up here.

Anyway, doesnt matter.
Doging

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 12:16:02 AM

Couldn't tell ya...

I can. I typed NX5, the coin is called N5X. If you do a google search with "bitcointalk NX5" you will end up here.

Anyway, doesnt matter.

Thought it was an S but you're right it really doesn't matter. 

▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
open82buy

Activity: 695

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 01:01:36 AM

I'm enjoying all of the non-fuding community feedback on a coin that truly holds more promise than any other altcoin I've seen (by my personal opinion).

Project ideas, brainstorming, a community that truly believes in the coin well enough that they are putting their own money and efforts back into the coin (this is the definition of a crowdsourced project)

So you say you're a web developer... so... I'm going to ask you a question that every web developer hates... how about a mockup?

lol, I hope cypz comes back after that request. Grin  I would like to see a beginners tutorial on the wallet, ie: how to download and basic functions to give any newcomer to the site the confident's to take the leap and get their first wallet and to start minting. We don't want them going off elswhere to learn that.
FlyingMongoose

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 01:45:26 AM

lol, I hope cypz comes back after that request. Grin  I would like to see a beginners tutorial on the wallet, ie: how to download and basic functions to give any newcomer to the site the confident's to take the leap and get their first wallet and to start minting. We don't want them going off elswhere to learn that.

How do you think I know web developers hate that question?

So who wants to write said tutorial?

FlyingMongoose

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 04:04:14 AM

NAUT is up on CoinGecko

Thanks to Reddit User bambiettabumblebee for posting the link:
http://www.coingecko.com/coins/nautiluscoin

cypz

Activity: 195

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 07:36:41 AM

How do you think I know web developers hate that question?

So who wants to write said tutorial?

hey guys i wrote this post just before i left to go to a theme park today so i haven't been near a computer all day, ill do a mock up as soon as possible so you guys can criticize the layout and functionality. I will admit im a developer in training but im no noob, i have access to a lot of smart people personally so anything i get stuck with i wont have a problem fixing in no time at all. Ill try get some mock up ideas out there as quick as possible cuz atm i dont have much on and its in all of our best interest neway =)

Lord Of The Internet

Activity: 204

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 10:24:55 AM

i didn't realize they deduct points either, at first.  nowadays, i plan on voting right before i withdraw my coins.

I'm pretty sure it's 100points per vote after the free one.  But hell, i get 1000 points from one trade.

p.s. i was thinking bter might help get some chinese interest into naut.

Pages: « 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 402 »
  Print  

Jump to: