Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:58:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 [183] 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 ... 402 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield  (Read 901796 times)
boogi

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 03:09:19 AM

I will sell all my NAUT if BK is going to answer any of this childish crap  Shocked

Its ridiculous that you would believe a single word that comes out of his mouth. He is a Wall Street Suit to the bitter end.

They care nothing about the truth and everything about cheating you out of your money.

BK is attempting to kill bitcoin so he and his buddies can be even richer. And all for what?

Tell me Brian, what good is being rich when the world around you is crumbling and hates you? Is that what kind of a world you want to live in?

Why do people keep saying Brian is trying to kill bitcoin? What actions has he taken?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PilotofBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 03:11:29 AM

I will sell all my NAUT if BK is going to answer any of this childish crap  Shocked

Its ridiculous that you would believe a single word that comes out of his mouth. He is a Wall Street Suit to the bitter end.

They care nothing about the truth and everything about cheating you out of your money.

BK is attempting to kill bitcoin so he and his buddies can be even richer. And all for what?

Tell me Brian, what good is being rich when the world around you is crumbling and hates you? Is that what kind of a world you want to live in?

Why do people keep saying Brian is trying to kill bitcoin? What actions has he taken?

It's FUD.
FlyingMongoose

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 04:38:25 AM

HOWEVER, a very important point was made: it may make the coin seem less active than it really is, so for now, an official forum may need to wait.

I agree. from what I've experienced, dedicated forums can be lonely places. even reddit is running out of steam.

IMO here is the best place to talk NAUT, although there is the danger of all of us burying important ideas/information in the thread, especially when fudsters attack and people who need medication are posting here.

A to-do list that features  project ideas, bounties etc that could be regularly appended/bumped up the thread may work?

I like this To-Do list idea

Don't forget to donate to the Facebook advertisement campaign (by hardcoreprime a.k.a. hcp)
NftgUJjAWDcbCHNpEQD2ASGG5PhP36yVuk

Don't forget to vote
http://www.btc38.com/trade/vote_for_trade.html
https://bter.com/voting
https://hitbtc.com/vote
https://www.swaphole.com/#!voting
http://www.betbycoin.com/coinvotes/

To Do:
Release Proof of Stake Wallet
Multipool
Come up with more plans to get naut into the hands of more people and more in the public eye

qoinpro.com/951c974b34f66cc68e805832df0c9d8c
BK_PHI (OP)

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 11:03:49 AM

It's FUD.

Now this is funny stuff!!!

1.) I am not trying to kill Bitcoin, I believe the blockchain is so revolutionary that there is room for many coins/chains

2.) Let's suppose I was trying to kill Bitcoin....AND let's suppose I am successful...wouldn't you want to be on Nautiluscoin's side?  The coin can be bought by anyone, therefore anyone can benefit if indeed killing Bitcoin was my plan...which TO BO CLEAR is NOT my plan.

3.) And as for Wall Street and truth...my experience in the crypto world is that there are more scams and untruths than I have ever seen on Wall Street. This is not to defend the actions of some bad apples in my industry, just that every industry has bad actors...you know glass houses and stones etc...

-BK
HKBvM

Activity: 398
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 11:12:31 AM

Good idea with the ToDo list and flyingmongoose can bump it from time to time. Add links if you or anyone else feels, there are important posts on a topic.

I want to add one thing that kind of falls under the third point in the current list, it is the homepage. I dont know how much the community can do here, but it should still be a part of the ToDo list.

Right now the hompage limits the success of any promotion (fight/facebook campaign) unnecessarily. The three main links on the front page are still not working and there simply is not enough information for a beginner. I would like to see a total beginner's section with an explanation what cryptos are, how they work, BTC vs NAUT, how to buy etc etc. Preferably some videos as it is much easier to get someone to watch something than to read something, though both channels should be available.

Right now 95% of NAUT is probably in the hands of people familiar to BTC and cryptos. If NAUT tries to attract outside people (which it clearly tries to - the fight), I would like to see a risk warning. All Cryptos including BTC are a high risk investment and not exactly the stuff in what you want to invest the money you want to spend on your kid's education. Of course the chances are also sky-high, but risk always comes with that, would be good if that would be openly explained somehow.

Doging

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 11:52:23 AM

It's FUD.

Now this is funny stuff!!!

1.) I am not trying to kill Bitcoin, I believe the blockchain is so revolutionary that there is room for many coins/chains

2.) Let's suppose I was trying to kill Bitcoin....AND let's suppose I am successful...wouldn't you want to be on Nautiluscoin's side?  The coin can be bought by anyone, therefore anyone can benefit if indeed killing Bitcoin was my plan...which TO BO CLEAR is NOT my plan.

3.) And as for Wall Street and truth...my experience in the crypto world is that there are more scams and untruths than I have ever seen on Wall Street. This is not to defend the actions of some bad apples in my industry, just that every industry has bad actors...you know glass houses and stones etc...

-BK

Check back through this thread if you can be bothered, we just gave up in the end and hit the ignore button. Perhaps you can reason with her but I doubt it.

PilotofBTC has contacted a multipool developer recommended by scrypto and we're waiting for a response.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
CryptoLTD

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 11:55:37 AM

Yea, their attempting to kill bitcoin with a 10K satoshi alt. You sir are a fucking complete Idiot.
boogi

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 01:18:47 PM

MAKE MONEY MONEY, MAKE MONEY MONNNNAAYYYYY
Kuriso

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 03:57:51 PM

Yea, their attempting to kill bitcoin with a 10K satoshi alt. You sir are a fucking complete Idiot.

These guys saying BK is trying to kill Bitcoin should be more clear about what they say and post the reason why they say it.  I'll fill in the missing gaps..

"Time for digital currencies to grow up"
http://www.cnbc.com/id/101849169

Basically people are saying BK wants to kill Bitcoin because he supports Bitcoin regulations.  I tend to agree with that statement.  What I do not get is how do these puppets expect to regulate property.  The IRS classifies crypto as property, not currency.  How do they think they can enforce paper money laws on a digital property?

PilotofBTC
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 04:07:50 PM

PilotofBTC has contacted a multipool developer recommended by scrypto and we're waiting for a response.

Hmm.... I haven't. I assume you just meant to put someone else. I am happy to help out Naut where I can... but I don't know any multipool owners.

However, I am a dev and available to help where I can.
Doging

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 04:40:11 PM

Hmm.... I haven't. I assume you just meant to put someone else. I am happy to help out Naut where I can... but I don't know any multipool owners.

However, I am a dev and available to help where I can.

My mistake, I meant BTCrawl. I recommended you earlier to manage this thread because you seem to know what you're talking about.

I'm not against flyingmongoose or anything but I think we need more than one person if he's got other commitments.

▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
Doging

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 04:49:10 PM

These guys saying BK is trying to kill Bitcoin should be more clear about what they say and post the reason why they say it.  I'll fill in the missing gaps..

Basically people are saying BK wants to kill Bitcoin because he supports Bitcoin regulations.  I tend to agree with that statement.  What I do not get is how do these puppets expect to regulate property.  The IRS classifies crypto as property, not currency.  How do they think they can enforce paper money laws on a digital property?

Supporting voluntary light touch regulation that won't stifle technology doesn't sound like someone that wants to destroy bitcoin to me.

▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
BTCrawl

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 06:54:44 PM

Supporting voluntary light touch regulation that won't stifle technology doesn't sound like someone that wants to destroy bitcoin to me.
Exactly. If digital currencies will ever actually be just that, namely currencies, there will have to be some form of regulation sooner or later. Of course there will still be room for other coins, but there needs to be some sort of guidelines for the ones that aim to actually be used in the open market.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 06:57:14 PM

How can an unsecured pure PoS coin [NAUT] kill a PoW coin like ShitCoin let alone an ultra secured coin like Bitcoin?

I can't believe someone with BK's resources has no idea that his coin, NAUT, is completely unsecured and will suffer massive fraud and theft as soon as it's worth anything.  For months I've warned him on Twitter but it seems this is a lesson he'd rather learn the hard way.

Cheers!

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
BTCrawl

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 07:01:38 PM

How can an unsecured pure PoS coin [NAUT] kill a PoW coin like ShitCoin let alone an ultra secured coin like Bitcoin?

I can't believe someone with BK's resources has no idea that his coin, NAUT, is completely unsecured and will suffer massive fraud and theft as soon as it's worth anything.  For months I've warned him on Twitter but it seems this is a lesson he'd rather learn the hard way.

Cheers!
Just so everyone knows before getting into an argument, Vlad has been asked to clarify what he means by this on Twitter and his response was that he's not a techie and he doesn't know why but that someone smart told him that PoS is insecure. Please don't argue with him, it won't go anywhere.
PilotofBTC
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 07:03:04 PM

Cheers!

What? How is it unsecured?
BK_PHI (OP)

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 07:03:20 PM

Cheers!
Just so everyone knows before getting into an argument, Vlad has been asked to clarify what he means by this on Twitter and his response was that he's not a techie and he doesn't know why but that someone smart told him that PoS is insecure. Please don't argue with him, it won't go anywhere.

And for the record, I do know the limitations of both PoW and PoS security.
Kuriso

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 07:11:02 PM

Show me any regulation put into place that has been a "light touch regulation that won't stifle technology ".  I'd like to see that.  The US government is not capable of providing a light touch regulation that won't stifle technology because they have too many lobbyist, mobsters, bankers, etc... that push control in their favor and not in the favor of the people.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 07:15:53 PM

Cheers!

And for the record, I do know the limitations of both PoW and PoS security.

Good enough, Brian, as long as you're aware of it.

I do think NAUT will hit ~$5 during the next boom later this year and I hope to buy back what I had to sell earlier this week.  I just don't know how secure the coin will be but that won't stop me from buying it at these levels.

Thanks for your response and Good luck!

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 07:17:49 PM

I can't believe someone with BK's resources has no idea that his coin, NAUT, is completely unsecured and will suffer massive fraud and theft as soon as it's worth anything.  For months I've warned him on Twitter but it seems this is a lesson he'd rather learn the hard way.

Cheers!

This is correct.

I am not a techie so it's difficult for me to explain what and why I see PoS as unsecure.  I have done some research and that's how I feel.  But since Bryan Kelly is aware of PoS vs PoW then I'm sure he's got plans for the future of NAUT.  

I would be a buyer here of NAUT if I had the spare BTC right now.  Few coins have the backing NAUT has.

Cheers!

Pages: « 1 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 [183] 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 ... 402 »
  Print  

Jump to: