Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 10:12:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 402 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield  (Read 901799 times)
jjj0923

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2014, 02:48:30 PM
Last edit: May 12, 2014, 03:00:59 PM by jjj0923

Let's join hashrate together to combat multipools. The multipool will take away blocks from low hashrate pools. Because they have much more hashrate than normal pool. In the case of huge hashrate gaps between multipool and lowhashrate pool, Digishield can't solve it. So we hope to merge more hashrates to the biggest naut pool http://naut.0feepool.com to combat multipools. If we scatter hashrate to several pools, No one can stop them find blocks and dump coins. It's a terrible result. You will get payback less and less in low hashrate pools.

That doesn't make any sense at all. It really doesn't matter which pool you use, if the point is to combat multipools. Whether you spread out 100MH over many small pools, or put it in 1 big pool, the result is the same: you add 100MH to the network. It's completely irrelevant whether that hashrate comes from your pool or some other pool.

Actually, it's a struggle among pools. The pool has higher hashrate will find more blocks. It totally base on the hashrate rather than "lucky", That's the reason why most pools become hardly to find blocks after multipools rush in. They have the higher proportion of whole network hashrate. If you suspect that, you can have a try to solo mining with 50MH/s hashrate, you will almost can't get any coins even through the day.

is it possible for a coin to prohibit certain ip addresses from mining it?

i.e. Only release source code to specific pool owners?

Lifeforce Pools : http://www.lifeforce.info
Earthcoin :http://eac.lifeforce.info -  Netcoin:  http://net.lifeforce.info - Hundred Coin Pool : http://100.lifeforce.info
Redoakcoin Pool : http://roc.lifeforce.info Guldencoin http://nlg.lifeforce.info also Worldcoin, Guncoin, NOBL, USDe, Tagcoin, Topcoin , Tagcoin , Credits, Goldcoin & Hobonickels
ekoice

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 03:01:24 PM

can someone name a multipool where everybody are hashing ?
the pools listed on the 1st post havent such power, please share...even in PM...thanks.
Berric

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 03:03:25 PM

Let's join hashrate together to combat multipools. The multipool will take away blocks from low hashrate pools. Because they have much more hashrate than normal pool. In the case of huge hashrate gaps between multipool and lowhashrate pool, Digishield can't solve it. So we hope to merge more hashrates to the biggest naut pool http://naut.0feepool.com to combat multipools. If we scatter hashrate to several pools, No one can stop them find blocks and dump coins. It's a terrible result. You will get payback less and less in low hashrate pools.

That doesn't make any sense at all. It really doesn't matter which pool you use, if the point is to combat multipools. Whether you spread out 100MH over many small pools, or put it in 1 big pool, the result is the same: you add 100MH to the network. It's completely irrelevant whether that hashrate comes from your pool or some other pool.

Actually, it's a struggle among pools. The pool has higher hashrate will find more blocks. It totally base on the hashrate rather than "lucky", That's the reason why most pools become hardly to find blocks after multipools rush in. They have the higher proportion of whole network hashrate. If you suspect that, you can have a try to solo mining with 50MH/s hashrate, you will almost can't get any coins even through the day.

is it possible to a coin to prohibit certain ip addresses from mining it?

i.e. Only release source code t specific pool owners?

How many people dare to mine a coin without opensource code...

As a pool admin, I have seen too many coins dumped by multipools include DigiByte. That why we hope to merge more hashrates to the biggest naut pool http://naut.0feepool.com to combat multipools.
Berric

Activity: 144

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 03:16:57 PM

can someone name a multipool where everybody are hashing ?
the pools listed on the 1st post havent such power, please share...even in PM...thanks.

Multipool will not pay for your naut coins. They will dump it and pay a little btc to you, such as 0.003btc per 1MH/s per day. The admin of multipool will take mostly payback.

If you have no idea to mine which coin. You can join some multipool for such low payback. Otherwise, it's not a good idea.

Here is a famous multipool and they have over 30GH/s hashrate.

http://clevermining.com/
BK_PHI (OP)

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 03:26:29 PM

ICYMI: Block Explorer

It's up and its running here: http://explorer.nautiluscoin.com
666try

Activity: 157

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 03:31:10 PM

ICYMI: Block Explorer

It's up and its running here: http://explorer.nautiluscoin.com

wow!  Smiley Smiley Smiley

We need to add NAUT to coinmarketcap.com too.
BK_PHI (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 03:41:49 PM

working on coinmarketcap today
FlyingMongoose

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 03:44:34 PM

the coin continues to get dumped and tank big time value wise...

so much for the so called "stabilization fund" LOL

another Black Coin debacle.

Sounds like you don't exactly have a realistic expectation. It's not like a stabilization fund keeps the price up regardless of how high it goes.

how would you define a stabilization fund?

I'm just going off how it was defined originally.

Nautiluscoin Stabilization Fund:

Trading and Stabilization Operations

One percent of Nautiluscoin was pre-mined and partially used to establish the Nautilus Stabilization Fund (NSF). All proceeds from sales of the pre-mined coins allocated to the NSF will be used to place buy orders for Nautiluscoin. The NSF will actively make a market in Nautiluscoin to ensure a stable growth pattern. The goal of the NSF is to reduce price volatility while providing steady price appreciation. By allowing for price appreciation, the NSF will combat the effects of inflation on purchasing power.

so - how much of the premine has been used to stabilize the coin - doesn't look like a single coin if you ask me based on the volatility it professes to combat.  Huh Huh

I believe BK said he was using it last night. Ultimately the 45k satoshi was a push by people buying in due to the difficulty in mining (thanks to multipools pointing at this coin).
The majority of those people are in for long term (otherwise it'll be a loss for them). Also, looking at the block explorer: http://explorer.nautiluscoin.com/ total coins so far is 1887349.38148
At maximum coins of 16,800,000 one percent (1%) is only 168,000 coins.

The NSF needs to be managed carefully. We know that BK had the NSF on AGX while it was down (unfortunately, as it could have helped stabilize at the around 25-30k mark on Poloniex), the stabilization fund is not going to maintain a peak otherwise it would disappear, really fast. Also, if you look at the general trend, on both AGX and Poloniex, while it may be down 50% from within 24 hours, it's still up more than 200% from just a few days ago. (.0002 (current price)/0.000091 (price on Poloniex as of May 11) = 2.19 * 100 = 219)

I still have faith in the future of this coin, and expect it to go far beyond that 45k mark. Block explorer (as post above says) is up, and BK you did say you'd push for an estimate on Mac wallet once that was running Wink. But coinmarketcap first.

qoinpro.com/951c974b34f66cc68e805832df0c9d8c
cryptocointools

Activity: 224

CryptocoinTools.com

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2014, 03:54:45 PM

Anybody read this article before investing into this coin? (http://www.cnbc.com/id/101573131)

"I went back to Coingen and created another coin called Nautiluscoin (www.nautiluscoin.com), so named because a nautilus grows at a steady, stable rate."

"the team at AGX found a flaw in my coin which would allow miners with powerful computers to hoard all my coins"

"Since the project began as a way to learn, I decided that the best use of Nautiluscoin was education."

Not saying this coin can't be successful. I have been mining it.. But, those just seem like some red flags to me, so I will be sure to keep a close eye on this one.

FlyingMongoose

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 03:57:15 PM

Anybody read this article before investing into this coin? (http://www.c[Suspicious link removed]m/id/101573131)

"I went back to Coingen and created another coin called Nautiluscoin (www.nautiluscoin.com), so named because a nautilus grows at a steady, stable rate."

"the team at AGX found a flaw in my coin which would allow miners with powerful computers to hoard all my coins"

"Since the project began as a way to learn, I decided that the best use of Nautiluscoin was education."

Not saying this coin can't be successful. I have been mining it.. But, those just seem like some red flags to me, so I will be sure to keep a close eye on this one.

This was prior to the addition of Digishield, and other things implemented into Nautiluscoin. While he at first used it as a form of education for himself in the virtual currency world, he has since (in this thread) emphasized that he has (and will) support Nautiluscoin outright. He also has said (again in this thread), he's adding to the NSF out of his own pocket.

drumingspz

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 04:12:42 PM

.--==  MOOOPOOL http://Nautilus.mooo.coM MOOOPOOL  ==--.

MoooPooL Congratulates drumingspz for finding 5 blocks, the most during our promotional period and gathering a total of 50 bonus NAUT on top of the 1% to all miners working.

We have ramped up to well over 100MH of miners, and are now solving blocks on a consistent basis.

You are welcome to join our recently upgraded and dedicated North American East Coast server out of NY State.

Dedicated american server, blazing fast stratum, PPS distribution at a fair 3% Fee.

Current 1% bonus payout ALL WEEK LONG

Thank you for the bonuses.  Now that the promo is over, I'll bounce back to 0fee for - well - 0 fees  Cool

░░░░░░░▄▄█████▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░▄██████████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████▄▄░░░░░░
░░▄██████████████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░
██████████████████████▄░░░░░░░░░░▄████████████████▄░░
▄███████████████████████▄░░░░░░░▄████████████████████
██████████████████████████▄░░░▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
█████████████████████████▀░░░░░▀████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀░░░░░░░░░▀█████████████████▀░░
░░███████████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████████████▀░░░░
░░░▀███████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░
░░░░░░▀█████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
mira  ▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
Cryptocurrencies have never been so easy
▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬
Facebook LinkedIn Twitter White Paper Google+
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄

[/center]
BK_PHI (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 04:21:42 PM

NSF Update

Just wanted to give everyone an update on the NSF.  I have moved most of the NSF to cold storage and will transfer coins as needed to the exchanges that need it. Since the volume has been at Poloniex that is where we have been active. Over the last few hours we:

Bought 8961.69 NAUT an average price of 0.000216

and we

Sold 9324.012 NAUT at an average price of 0.00021

In this case we lost a little money, but sometimes we make money and those profits are recycled back into the NSF.  We did lose a small amount of BTC at AGX, which were the profits from the first week in action.

The NSF is price agnostic, it does not seek to push the price up or down. The goal of the NSF is to create a stable coin, so as we sell coins we will bid for coins.  At this point it is more art than science as each new exchange and development have a big impact on price.

A note of caution: I know there is a lot of excitement about this coin and I have been blown away by the response.  However, you are all adults and know that this business is new and still very much the wild west.  As we saw this weekend, unexpected developments can and do occur.  I would encourage everyone to not only diversify, but also be aware that this is highly speculative.
FlyingMongoose

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 04:29:50 PM

NSF Update

Just wanted to give everyone an update on the NSF.  I have moved most of the NSF to cold storage and will transfer coins as needed to the exchanges that need it. Since the volume has been at Poloniex that is where we have been active. Over the last few hours we:

and we

In this case we lost a little money, but sometimes we make money and those profits are recycled back into the NSF.  We did lose a small amount of BTC at AGX, which were the profits from the first week in action.

The NSF is price agnostic, it does not seek to push the price up or down. The goal of the NSF is to create a stable coin, so as we sell coins we will bid for coins.  At this point it is more art than science as each new exchange and development have a big impact on price.

A note of caution: I know there is a lot of excitement about this coin and I have been blown away by the response.  However, you are all adults and know that this business is new and still very much the wild west.  As we saw this weekend, unexpected developments can and do occur.  I would encourage everyone to not only diversify, but also be aware that this is highly speculative.

Thanks for the update.

BK_PHI (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 04:39:28 PM

NSF Update

and we

Thanks for the update.

....and I am trying to get an estimate on MAC wallet...as promised Wink
FlyingMongoose

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 04:44:44 PM

NSF Update

and we

Thanks for the update.

....and I am trying to get an estimate on MAC wallet...as promised Wink

Thanks again Smiley

richiela

Activity: 937
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 04:47:31 PM

Hey all,

Got a bunch of requests so we've added you guys to bittrex.com as well!

https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-NAUT

Happy trading!

Thanks,
Richie

Looking for the best exchange? -> https://bittrex.com
ltcjunky43

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 04:51:43 PM

@BK_PHI

check your PM's. I have sent you a message.
BK_PHI (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 05:03:57 PM

Hey all,

Got a bunch of requests so we've added you guys to bittrex.com as well!

https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-NAUT

Happy trading!

Thanks,
Richie

Thanks! adding
drumingspz

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 05:57:29 PM

.--==  MOOOPOOL http://Nautilus.mooo.coM MOOOPOOL  ==--.

MoooPooL Congratulates drumingspz for finding 5 blocks, the most during our promotional period and gathering a total of 50 bonus NAUT on top of the 1% to all miners working.

We have ramped up to well over 100MH of miners, and are now solving blocks on a consistent basis.

You are welcome to join our recently upgraded and dedicated North American East Coast server out of NY State.

Dedicated american server, blazing fast stratum, PPS distribution at a fair 3% Fee.

Current 1% bonus payout ALL WEEK LONG

Thank you for the bonuses.  Now that the promo is over, I'll bounce back to 0fee for - well - 0 fees  Cool

that is of course your perogative Smiley you are welcome back anytime!

10-4.  Mining is getting less and less profitable - so I'm letting my leased rigs run their course and am not re-renting.  You aren't missing that much hash anyway.  It was fun while it lasted.

░░░░░░░▄▄█████▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░▄██████████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████▄▄░░░░░░
░░▄██████████████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░
██████████████████████▄░░░░░░░░░░▄████████████████▄░░
▄███████████████████████▄░░░░░░░▄████████████████████
██████████████████████████▄░░░▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
█████████████████████████▀░░░░░▀████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀░░░░░░░░░▀█████████████████▀░░
░░███████████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████████████▀░░░░
░░░▀███████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░
░░░░░░▀█████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
mira  ▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
Cryptocurrencies have never been so easy
▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬
Facebook LinkedIn Twitter White Paper Google+
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄

[/center]
BK_PHI (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 06:20:58 PM

Want to buy something with your newly minted Nautiluscoin?  Try this on for size....

In order to get the word out on NAUT we are putting together an order for these t-shirts.  These can only be bought with NAUT and will allow us to show merchants how easy it is to accept NAUT.

Before I tweet it put to the general public I want to let the community know and offer you first dibs.

Send me a PM with your size and then 200 NAUT to NX3D6UVyr88iW4q9pVQsJtZha1FDC9aozy

Also will need your shipping address.  It will take about a week to have these printed up and then we will ship them out to you.

-BK

EDIT: AND YES these are protected by Trademarks!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 402 »
  Print  

Jump to: