Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:56:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 [224] 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 ... 402 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield  (Read 901796 times)
cl5150

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 03:31:15 PM

Anyone who says "I was hoping I could sell to the greater fool" is the type of person I would  like to punch in the face.  You are a pathetic rat and I am glad your not holding anymore naut.

Everyone always wants to hit a lick at the expense if someone else, which is quite sad actually.  With your outlook you will always be on the losing end.......

I'm legit trying to help people and you are either too dumb to see what's going on here, or even more sinister. If anyone here claims they are not in anyway here to make money you are lying to everyone including yourself. I ran out of a burning building to
save myself first now I want to help others get out too before the building collapses. It's not good for crypto in general/longterm when people are getting slaughtered in these alt coins the way they have been. Look at the facts I presented at honestly answer them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Doging

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 03:37:24 PM

Anyone who says "I was hoping I could sell to the greater fool" is the type of person I would  like to punch in the face.  You are a pathetic rat and I am glad your not holding anymore naut.

Everyone always wants to hit a lick at the expense if someone else, which is quite sad actually.  With your outlook you will always be on the losing end.......

I'm legit trying to help people and you are either too dumb to see what's going on here, or even more sinister. If anyone here claims they are not in anyway here to make money you are lying to everyone including yourself. I ran out of a burning building to
save myself first now I want to help others get out too before the building collapses. It's not good for crypto in general/longterm when people are getting slaughtered in these alt coins the way they have been. Look at the facts I presented at honestly answer them.

You already admitted you're dishonest so why should we believe you're here to help? Looks like you're trying to set the building on fire to me.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
IncreaseMyT

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2014, 03:42:08 PM

Anyone who says "I was hoping I could sell to the greater fool" is the type of person I would  like to punch in the face.  You are a pathetic rat and I am glad your not holding anymore naut.

Everyone always wants to hit a lick at the expense if someone else, which is quite sad actually.  With your outlook you will always be on the losing end.......

blah blah blah, i did not read your post, I don't like people that like to take advantage or "get off" on taking advantage of others.

Sell to the bigger fool?  thats why you bought?  Yea I will make sure I listen to you lol

Call me old school but I don't run out of the building without checking for women and children first Smiley
MarcusCato

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 03:43:01 PM

You already admitted you're dishonest so why should we believe you're here to help? Looks like you're trying to set the building on fire to me.

We are here to make money but not on pump and dump schema I know it’s shocking for you.
cl5150

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 03:45:35 PM

dishonest???!!! I saw an opportunity and bought hoping to sell to a greater fool. That's not dishonest, thats trading! Dishonesty is purposely misleading people. Look at the cryptsy volume, I sold all my coins at market when I said I was on here. If I was a scammer I would say hey this coin is the best ever! I said I'm getting out then sold, you don't get more honest than that.
IncreaseMyT

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2014, 03:46:16 PM

all alts are about to pump i thinks, nice perfect double dip almost complete
Doging

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 03:48:34 PM

We are here to make money but not on pump and dump schema I know it’s shocking for you.

Everyone knows what's damaging crypto at the moment and it isn't long term coins, quite the opposite.

▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
Doging

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 03:54:51 PM

dishonest???!!! I saw an opportunity and bought hoping to sell to a greater fool. That's not dishonest, thats trading! Dishonesty is purposely misleading people. Look at the cryptsy volume, I sold all my coins at market when I said I was on here. If I was a scammer I would say hey this coin is the best ever! I said I'm getting out then sold, you don't get more honest than that.

Then you're either stupid or you want to buy back lower. Why don't you go put all your btc into that "$500 minimum coin" you were on about?

▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
cl5150

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 04:03:06 PM

Then you're either stupid or you want to buy back lower. Why don't you go put all your btc into that "$500 minimum coin" you were on about?
lol what do you think I did with all the money from the Naut I sold Lol. I would tell u the coin but you would accuse me of pumping....
Doging

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 04:10:42 PM

lol what do you think I did with all the money from the Naut I sold Lol. I would tell u the coin but you would accuse me of pumping....

Anyone who claims an alt will be a $500 minimum coin is pumping. You've been dropping hints on this thread and hoping someone would ask about your coin but nobody did.

▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
whatdidshedo

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 04:12:43 PM

yeah don't say it, nobody cares anyway, you sold nice move, hate to see you go but waving you bye bye   Grin

PS: another 500 filled at 114 Smiley

cl5150

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 04:13:26 PM

http://Http://nautinsight.buddylabsapps.com/top100 look at the number 2 wallet. Has to be BK's wallet? Had over 1.1 million naut and sold off like 80% of the coins!!!!

http://nautinsight.buddylabsapps.com/address/NgJbe96fP8GLkndxTEZ11EDfFY3zuAJQz3
Doging

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 04:23:02 PM

http://nautinsight.buddylabsapps.com/top100 look at the number 2 wallet. Has to be BK's wallet? Had over 1.1 million naut and sold off like 80% of the coins!!!!

The NSF had about 160 or 260k I forget which & I expect the top wallets belong to exchanges rather than BK.

▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
cl5150

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 04:27:47 PM

Wallets are separate per account. U think all coins are in one wallet MtGox style still lol. 
whatdidshedo

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 04:28:14 PM

http://Http://nautinsight.buddylabsapps.com/top100 look at the number 2 wallet. Has to be BK's wallet? Had over 1.1 million naut and sold off like 80% of the coins!!!!

why should anyone listen you when you trash your own investment before you sell, let me elaborate? cause when you trash a coin you are selling you are obviously working against yourself, so why should anyone listen to someone who trashes his own investment for a lack of better judgement, and one other thing, people that are not part of a coin no more don't usually comment more cause they have no interest, so there is 2 possible outcomes, either you are a terrible trader who buys at top and sells at bottom , or you are a terrible trader and a scumbag who needs to trash a coin to be able to make money, guess what you are in both choices Smiley

Doging

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 04:32:56 PM

Wallets are separate per account. U think all coins are in one wallet MtGox style still lol. 

You obviously don't know what you're talking about.

▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
Doging

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 04:35:35 PM

why should anyone listen you when you trash your own investment before you sell, let me elaborate? cause when you trash a coin you are selling you are obviously working against yourself, so why should anyone listen to someone who trashes his own investment for a lack of better judgement, and one other thing, people that are not part of a coin no more don't usually comment more cause they have no interest, so there is 2 possible outcomes, either you are a terrible trader who buys at top and sells at bottom , or you are a terrible trader and a scumbag who needs to trash a coin to be able to make money, guess what you are in both choices Smiley

We should just ignore him, he's got a $500 alt he should be paying attention to anyway. Was that your order filled at 11500?

▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
cl5150

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 04:40:11 PM

Hey I'm out of here,  seriously good luck to all.  I'm not trying to trash a coin to buy lower, I'm not a bad investor ect. I just know people are about to take a frikin bloodbath on this coin when it becomes obvious to everyone bryce doesn't know what he's doing and BK did this to research for his book. The dude is selling books to make money! !! Come on let's all get real here!  BOOKS! He doesn't know shit about trading or investing or he would be making bank doing that, instead he's writing books. It's been like 4 months and no POS. He picked a guy to code pos everyone warned him was no good. People get a frikin clue you are the bagholders soon if you don't! Sorry for any hurt feelings, I'm trying to help,  think critically about what I'm telling you! !! Peace and good luck to all I mean that!  
Doging

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 04:52:11 PM

Hey I'm out of here,  seriously good luck to all.  I'm not trying to trash a coin to buy lower, I'm not a bad investor ect. I just know people are about to take a frikin bloodbath on this coin when it becomes obvious to everyone bryce doesn't know what he's doing and BK did this to research for his book. The dude is selling books to make money! !! Come on let's all get real here!  BOOKS! He doesn't know shit about trading or investing or he would be making bank doing that, instead he's writing books. It's been like 4 months and no POS. He picked a guy to code pos everyone warned him was no good. People get a frikin clue you are the bagholders soon if you don't! Sorry for any hurt feelings, I'm trying to help,  think critically about what I'm telling you! !! Peace and good luck to all I mean that!  

"He doesn't know shit about trading or investing" LOL

▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
Receipt Graveyard

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 05:10:10 PM

"He doesn't know shit about trading or investing" LOL

Seriously laughable.  I don't think people typically write books to make a lot of money, anyhow.
Pages: « 1 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 [224] 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 ... 402 »
  Print  

Jump to: