Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:13:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would you prefer an hard fork or a swap to ERC V2?
Hard-Fork
Swap

Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ERC] EuropeCoin - ONLY PURE PoS - NEXT TO FORK!!! - BITTREX - ShareXcoin  (Read 123929 times)
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2014, 02:57:32 PM

sounds good go for it

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lakala

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 09:59:10 PM

i hope it will up and better
thanks

BitNet(VPNCOIN)第二论赠币:VikSbFcj3ogVByPajAYzvuAEoWir9shYNZ
apcoins

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 03:29:22 AM

Europecoin alive or dead?

This is what i wrote to TheAnalyzer, but ich dit not get any answer jet, it looks like he did not log in since 31.August

Hy

I have managed the Ethancoin marketing since 20th of August and now, after I experienced, that I would be capable to run ERC,
I'm thinking of trying the takeover. There are a few factors that brought me to this:

1) there is community but it needs professional leadership and thats, what i did outside the cryptoworld (www.szenekonzept.de)
2) I have resources, that makes me not to need BTC based funds at all I will collect ERC for me and the developer
3) I have a developer, a big twitter network, a reputation on exchanges, a direct access to writers of most of the CryptoPress

my plan in exact order:
1) ask you to agree and ask you for the funds you got for the takeover (thats what I am doing here)
2) build a website where contributers can apply to jobs and make submissions
3) make a new Twitter account (i will not have to start at zero)
4) Then make an announcement
5) if successful getting the community involved (i think they just feared to have to spend BTC) there will be a poll to get opinions
6) with the poll data and our recourses we can make a road map release it an start going

one of the features i would build for sure (because thats an Idea i have in my mind for very long) will be a community system on the website, where i will try to get a country maintainer for each European Country, who has the job, to get also a maintainer for all regions of his country,  to foster the acceptance by talking to local merchants, thats an approach i felt missing on every "country coin" - a realistic concept to maintain all regions - a "EUROPE" coin can only get to be EUROPEAN, if it gets managed "native" from the inside of each country

tell me what you think
you can send this  of course to all people,
you take for serious enough to read this

regards
Matthias Klees
ERC fund to: EczE3bePjMxrP84zC7YN2UUZvLr8LZUtVY

Hmm, wonder why he didn't answer..? That sounds pretty good to me AND I remember you being quite smart fella from that original ERC thread. I share the thought of spending more BTC being main obstacle for community involvement. If that's eliminated then I can't come up with any reason why this still couldn't work. Everybody seemed to like this coin for some reason (me too). Dev just wasn't up for it.

Smiley thanks for sharing your thoughts, i'd like also to encourage anybody else, to drop a line here and let me know, who is still listening this thread. My wallets peerinfo tells me, that we are not alone ...

What do you mean with that "you don't have to start at zero" (with Twitter account)?

Twitter is part of my main profession (marketing), I have plenty of preconfigured accounts with 10 000+ followers, attached to different keyword/interest spaces, that can easily get switched to various interest groups and re-branded to ERC

Btw, we should somehow get word for Analyzer that he would give that 2 million ERC to you (if you're going to push takeover).

Yes, if someone knows a better way to connect to him them PM, please let him know about our initiative

I think i still have 1 million erc. I can donate if you don´t hear from TheAnalyzer.

thank you very much, you can donate any amount, you wish to contribute, at any time you like.
I can also confirm, that I decided to relaunch this project (thats a promise). Don't mind me doing the steps 1-3 in a more or less relaxed (but steady) way, as fast as I can. As you can already read, I listed most of the important tasks BEFORE the announcement, because a relaunch with a set of promises and with no visible achievement, would make no sense for this project.

Now, after this statement, I owe you at least a glimpse, what can expect from me:

As there is Google and I left plenty of traces, we can skip the "about me" part.

I estimate, to be able to to relaunch the coin, with a community- and project-management enabled website and the needed communications with exchanges, press and so on in about 1 1/2 month and I will publish a white paper at the end of next week. You can expect me monitoring this thread and being responsive during that time. I  will keep you updated about my progress and I will ask for help when I should have any problems. I also promise to take any contribution and critics seriously.
Thats it. I am looking forward our journey.

a smile from here  Smiley
Matthias Klees

Sent you 1 million ERC  Transaction ID: 97d5e88149dd31ca19f348b9ce0a88986b1fd6f68077268b636f742f1cd32808

Hope you will be successful pumping some life into europecoin
szenekonzept
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2014, 02:42:38 PM

Europecoin alive or dead?

This is what i wrote to TheAnalyzer, but ich dit not get any answer jet, it looks like he did not log in since 31.August

Hy

I have managed the Ethancoin marketing since 20th of August and now, after I experienced, that I would be capable to run ERC,
I'm thinking of trying the takeover. There are a few factors that brought me to this:

1) there is community but it needs professional leadership and thats, what i did outside the cryptoworld (www.szenekonzept.de)
2) I have resources, that makes me not to need BTC based funds at all I will collect ERC for me and the developer
3) I have a developer, a big twitter network, a reputation on exchanges, a direct access to writers of most of the CryptoPress

my plan in exact order:
1) ask you to agree and ask you for the funds you got for the takeover (thats what I am doing here)
5) if successful getting the community involved (i think they just feared to have to spend BTC) there will be a poll to get opinions
6) with the poll data and our recourses we can make a road map release it an start going

one of the features i would build for sure (because thats an Idea i have in my mind for very long) will be a community system on the website, where i will try to get a country maintainer for each European Country, who has the job, to get also a maintainer for all regions of his country,  to foster the acceptance by talking to local merchants, thats an approach i felt missing on every "country coin" - a realistic concept to maintain all regions - a "EUROPE" coin can only get to be EUROPEAN, if it gets managed "native" from the inside of each country

tell me what you think
you can send this  of course to all people,

regards
Matthias Klees

Hmm, wonder why he didn't answer..? That sounds pretty good to me AND I remember you being quite smart fella from that original ERC thread. I share the thought of spending more BTC being main obstacle for community involvement. If that's eliminated then I can't come up with any reason why this still couldn't work. Everybody seemed to like this coin for some reason (me too). Dev just wasn't up for it.

Smiley thanks for sharing your thoughts, i'd like also to encourage anybody else, to drop a line here and let me know, who is still listening this thread. My wallets peerinfo tells me, that we are not alone ...

What do you mean with that "you don't have to start at zero" (with Twitter account)?

Twitter is part of my main profession (marketing), I have plenty of preconfigured accounts with 10 000+ followers, attached to different keyword/interest spaces, that can easily get switched to various interest groups and re-branded to ERC

Btw, we should somehow get word for Analyzer that he would give that 2 million ERC to you (if you're going to push takeover).

Yes, if someone knows a better way to connect to him them PM, please let him know about our initiative

I think i still have 1 million erc. I can donate if you don´t hear from TheAnalyzer.

thank you very much, you can donate any amount, you wish to contribute, at any time you like.
I can also confirm, that I decided to relaunch this project (thats a promise). Don't mind me doing the steps 1-3 in a more or less relaxed (but steady) way, as fast as I can. As you can already read, I listed most of the important tasks BEFORE the announcement, because a relaunch with a set of promises and with no visible achievement, would make no sense for this project.

Now, after this statement, I owe you at least a glimpse, what can expect from me:

As there is Google and I left plenty of traces, we can skip the "about me" part.

I estimate, to be able to to relaunch the coin, with a community- and project-management enabled website and the needed communications with exchanges, press and so on in about 1 1/2 month and I will publish a white paper at the end of next week. You can expect me monitoring this thread and being responsive during that time. I  will keep you updated about my progress and I will ask for help when I should have any problems. I also promise to take any contribution and critics seriously.
Thats it. I am looking forward our journey.

a smile from here  Smiley
Matthias Klees

Sent you 1 million ERC  Transaction ID: 97d5e88149dd31ca19f348b9ce0a88986b1fd6f68077268b636f742f1cd32808

Hope you will be successful pumping some life into europecoin

thank you very much, you earned a place on the wall of contributers
i will do my very best to bring this forward

Matthias

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2014, 09:16:44 PM

Matthias

a takeover should start with a new thread
new git new homepage new everything

the only reason its a takeover and not a new coin is the name

europecoin as a name is valuable

is there a single working exchange left?

Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
RataXes

Activity: 287
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 05:47:35 AM

Matthias

Comkort.

johnywalker

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2014, 01:45:43 PM

Matthias

Comkort.

Indeed the trading of TEK is still quite active on Comkort.

kz3d8fc7

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 06:51:03 PM

Matthias

Agree!

"europecoin as a name is valuable" +1

"a takeover should start with a new thread" +1
"new git new homepage new everything" +1

These are small things really. Good community support: priceless

I just want to inform you guys, that I wish to support the takeover as much as I can!

kz3d8fc7

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 06:58:41 PM

Hy

my plan in exact order:

one of the features i would build for sure (because thats an Idea i have in my mind for very long) will be a community system on the website, where i will try to get a country maintainer for each European Country, who has the job, to get also a maintainer for all regions of his country,  to foster the acceptance by talking to local merchants, thats an approach i felt missing on every "country coin" - a realistic concept to maintain all regions - a "EUROPE" coin can only get to be EUROPEAN, if it gets managed "native" from the inside of each country

tell me what you think
you can send this  of course to all people,

regards
Matthias Klees

Some ERC transferred:

Date: 13/10/2014 21:54
To:  EczE3bePjMxrP84zC7YN2UUZvLr8LZUtVY
Net amount: -100000.0002 ERC
Transaction ID: 08e9a3d63ab19de877b37511d5af7fe1a8dffdefac5ed76931c44413020d65ff

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2014, 10:19:35 AM

DMD Diamond Foundation still have a eye on this coin.
hold or try gather more of them
sure its high risc
but maybe we can work out something with takeover team
which would create a bright future for europecoin

szenekonzept
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2014, 01:48:47 PM

sure its high risc

Correct! There is a bunch of things going on right now, expect a new Announcement Thread during the next week

Murdock

Activity: 68

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 12:24:35 PM

sure its high risc

Correct! There is a bunch of things going on right now, expect a new Announcement Thread during the next week

Is there a new Announcement Thread yet? Or new info about the progress for this coin?

szenekonzept
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2014, 03:58:54 PM

Yes there is progress, its nearly done, a server-crash (not Europecoin, but that one that feeds me :-) ) and a domain-reg, that i wanted to have for Europecoin made me a bit later than expected, but you can look out for the New Announcement Thread on Wednesday. Please don't mind me not getting specific, thats my personal peace of joy on release ;-)

szenekonzept
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2014, 02:13:29 AM

short update, because i am still working on some details, i will need another two days. I want the launch to be great, instead of "its a coin - Content follows".
Actually the work goes smooth a.t.m. i just got more and more Ideas while building the Website. ...

lets launch on Sunday
a smile from excited Matthias

Murdock

Activity: 68

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 05:05:21 PM

short update, because i am still working on some details, i will need another two days. I want the launch to be great, instead of "its a coin - Content follows".
Actually the work goes smooth a.t.m. i just got more and more Ideas while building the Website. ...

lets launch on Sunday
a smile from excited Matthias

No worries, we will wait  Grin

kalenen

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

Beware

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 11:46:04 AM

Hmm.. Just saw this and looking forward to a restart, EuropeCoin deserves it. I will never understand the previous developer why he left a coin with such a potential.

www.bitmexscam.com
3HU5qQsR9fw4ptqGrssyDPinoRTfWAckxq
biggus dickus

Activity: 310

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 11:52:15 AM

Is EuropeCoin on any exchanges right now? I checked all the links in the OP, but none of them seem to work anymore.
szenekonzept
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2014, 12:18:59 PM

Is EuropeCoin on any exchanges right now? I checked all the links in the OP, but none of them seem to work anymore.

Yes its at https://comkort.com We can't change the OP, Sunday will be a new announcement with a new OP where we are in control then

kalenen

Activity: 404

Beware

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 02:11:18 PM

Sunday has passed...

www.bitmexscam.com
3HU5qQsR9fw4ptqGrssyDPinoRTfWAckxq
kz3d8fc7

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 03:21:51 PM

Sunday has passed...

Correct !  Monday afternoon here in Europe!
No announcements  yet!

Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: