Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:24:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is Satoshi Nakamoto?  (Read 142388 times)
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:25:46 AM

I think the best question would be, who knows who is the real Satoshi Nakamoto? Since Wikipedia has all the information regarding Satoshi, who is the creator of Bitcoin Software and the creator of Bitcoin.org. They said that Nakamoto collaborated with other developers on the bitcoin software until mid-2010. Who are these developers who remain silent to the real identity of Satoshi Nakamoto?

If I were Satoshi, I will do the same thing. It is better to be a very wealthy person and remains anonymous than being famous and all attention will be focused on me. Since I have created a very powerful software to hide my identity, I will have no problem at all.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
feny.blackpink

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:00:25 AM

i believe he is the creator of the bitcoin itself.
but please, don't get the wrong way. satoshi nakamoto often considered not as a person or individuals.
it can be a group or an organization. thats what i heard from peoples.
bilal_jan321

Activity: 308
Merit: 21

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:05:39 AM
Merited by dE_logics (4)

This thread started in 2011 and even after 7 years, we can't find who Satoshi is. He still remains the biggest mystery of the 21st century. But the point is why he remains hidden and never showed up, he would have earned money, fame by showing his real face to the world.
You can find its posts here
https://www.mail-archive.com/search?l=cryptography@metzdowd.com&q=from:%22Satoshi+Nakamoto%22

████████████████            1 x B i t . c o m         |         THE WORLD CUP ADVENTURE            ████████████████
[  7 BTC WELCOME BONUS  ] [      1 BTC PRIZE FUND      ]
████████████████            ██                           P L A Y   N O W                           ██            ████████████████
Saveralll

Activity: 365
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:16:18 AM

but please, don't get the wrong way. satoshi nakamoto often considered not as a person or individuals.
many people confuse who it satoshi sakamoto. there are people who call it a pseudonym and there is also a call it the name of the group. but the title is all wrong, actually satoshi nakamoto is the original name of the creator of bitcoin the descendants of japan and citizenship of american union who is currently 64 years old and living in california.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:18:01 AM

Satoshi nakotomo is a code name used by the peson or people who created bitcoin. I hope that satoshi nakamoto innovate bitcoin and make it more convenient so that the value of bitcoin increases more and more, for us, investors to earn big profit in the future. Im thankful to satoshi because he create this kind of thing, it help us to earn for our financial needs.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
freesia_pnp888

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:14:25 AM

if i was him, i'd do the same lol, stay silent and live a normal life while everyone is in bitcoin rush lol
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:17:22 AM

If that's even his name. Just read the bitcoin wiki on him and I'm amazed. Nobody knows him.

Long time passed since he last posted in here. Why? "Busy"? I don't think so. He was active when bitcoin needed support but since the slashdot...
Also, it seems has knowledge in many areas, especially economy. He doesn't act like the average human. Not taking advantage out of his creation, leaving without telling anything. Is he even a single person or a group?

How can someone create something so great and not stepping out to get the credit?

Satoshi nakamoto is the founder of cryptocurrency, he is a programmer who created a blockchain for graphic cards to work for different transactions in the market in order for bitcoins to be transferred on different wallets or places but then he is gone after a few months his invention become a success.

money_amount

Activity: 167

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:22:44 AM

If that's even his name. Just read the bitcoin wiki on him and I'm amazed. Nobody knows him.

Long time passed since he last posted in here. Why? "Busy"? I don't think so. He was active when bitcoin needed support but since the slashdot...
Also, it seems has knowledge in many areas, especially economy. He doesn't act like the average human. Not taking advantage out of his creation, leaving without telling anything. Is he even a single person or a group?

How can someone create something so great and not stepping out to get the credit?

Satoshi nakamoto is the founder of cryptocurrency, he is a programmer who created a blockchain for graphic cards to work for different transactions in the market in order for bitcoins to be transferred on different wallets or places but then he is gone after a few months his invention become a success.
I do not know whether I can read the wrong information or not. But before I just read the documentary, it is presumed that satoshi nakamoto is the father of bitcoin. But this is not true. That is what people suspected.
mulukey

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:42:06 AM

Satoshi Nakamoto made a turning point in the technology industry when he created Bitcoin, the famous algorithmic currency, but his identity remains unknown. It can be said that Satoshi Nakamoto is the father of bitcoin. He created bitcoins under the improved and modern blockchain technology. Myself and everyone are grateful to you for creating such a smart electronic money.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:26:48 PM

Satoshi Nakamoto made a turning point in the technology industry when he created Bitcoin, the famous algorithmic currency, but his identity remains unknown. It can be said that Satoshi Nakamoto is the father of bitcoin. He created bitcoins under the improved and modern blockchain technology. Myself and everyone are grateful to you for creating such a smart electronic money.
That is true, we are so grateful for Satoshi Nakamoto for creating this great cryptocurrency which is bitcoin because it opens a lot of opportunity for us to make money and it helped a lot of people to make their own cryptocurrency because of the idea that bitcoin gave to them and that is why we are entering the era of the cryptocurrency because of its technology.
saty ane nenu

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:50:07 PM

nobody don't know him who is he, where is he but he is a wonder Grin
Jcabudx

Activity: 236
Merit: 39

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:06:18 PM

Many people says that satoshi nakamoto is the owner of bitcoin but nobody proves it that hr/she was. But yes it has an ownet of bitcoin.
kiddddddd

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:38:03 PM

If you had watched the documentary titled banking on bitcoin, you will be surprised that Satoshi isn't the only one who made Bitcoin or the whole cryptocurrency idea. have you heard the group of cypherpunk? these are the people who believe that the world needs a digital currency that was anonymous or anonymized using cryptography while David Lee Chaum is an American computer scientist and cryptographer. He is famous for developing Ecash, an electronic cash application that aims to preserve a user’s anonymity.

There are more people had been involved in this whole bitcoin and cryptocurrency idea there's Hal Finney(RPOW), Nick Szabo(Bit Gold), Satoshi Nakamoto(Bitcoin), David Chaum(DigiCash),Phil Zimmerman(PGP Encryption), Tim C. May(Cypherpunk mailing list), Julian Assange(Wikileaks), Adam Back(Hashcash), John Gilmore(Cypherpunk mailing list), Wei Dei(BMONEY)

These people have been working Digital currency since late 90's and I think Satoshi Nakamoto did not take all the credits because he just believes in Privacy and Liberty just like how he did in Bitcoin.

TRADE YOUR DATA   ●    PDATA TOKEN    ●   ─── OPIRIA.IO ───
██████████       [   PRE-SALE     April 10th ]       ██████████
Coinnosaurus

Activity: 643
Merit: 264

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:56:10 PM

The person who published the original Bitcoin paper and created the first block of the Bitcoin blockchain. If Satoshi traded his Bitcoin for cash, he would also be absurdly rich: As of Jan 19, 2018, Satoshi’s 980,000 bitcoins are worth 11.7 billion US dollars
supremo1988

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:38:30 PM

Sorry all, BUT IT IS ME! I AM SATOSHI NAKAMOTO!  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

Ok your the man ahhaha.
soul-impact

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:47:30 PM

satoshi nakamoto is a group of people, a secret organization in Japan. they create bitcoin coins. I think they are everywhere in the world but there is no fixed place. They are good engineers. I hope they will create more coincoin coins.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

muhammedb

Activity: 378
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:18:25 PM

yes i believe he is the one who create bitcoin, he might decide to hide his identity because he don't want people to know who his is each individual with his own opinion and to me that decision is right and secondly this man in question has all the proof to convince the world that he really created bitcoin, Ok if not him then who create bitcoin?Huh?
Ale46

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:33:48 PM

satoshi nakatomo is the one who created bitcoin but no one knows for sure whether he is male or female from which country he comes all nobody knows, i think satoshi nakatomo is not real name but only a pseudonym
Mike1992

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:51:35 PM

Nakamoto claimed that work on the writing of the code began in 2007. [11] The inventor of Bitcoin knew that due to its nature, the core design would have to be able to support a broad range of transaction types. The implemented solution enabled specialized codes and data fields from the start through the use of a
predicative script .
Mikolo11132

Activity: 61

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:54:44 PM

Nakamoto created a website with the domain name bitcoin.org and continued to collaborate with other developers on the bitcoin software until mid-2010. Around this time, he handed over control of the source code repository and network alert key to Gavin Andresen transferred several related domains to various prominent members of the bitcoin community, and stopped his involvement in the project. Until shortly before his absence and handover, Nakamoto made all modifications to the source code himself.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 114 »
  Print  

Jump to: