Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 11:51:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is Satoshi Nakamoto?  (Read 142381 times)
iamnotback

Activity: 336
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 06:08:00 AM

Very strong circumstantial evidence that John Nash was Satoshi Nakamoto!

Read this!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
requester

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 06:44:56 AM

He was the actual inventor of the bitcoin technology a revolutionary technology that he had gifted to the world but government are putting ban on it
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 07:25:45 AM

Satoshi nakamoto is one of the greatest person that i have ever known. He created the bitcoin which currency where using right now and it is one of the greatest invention in the internet because it is safe and it is anonymous so you don't need to worry about your informations. Bitcoin will be the next big currency.
Dorky

Activity: 392

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 07:30:11 AM

Yeah, baby, yeah. Satoshi is a savior. Woo hooo! He is gonna save us from the banks and the governments with bitcoin! Woo hooo!

There is hope for the world! Woo hoo! With Satoshi Nakamoto, we will all be freeeee.....!!! Yippeee......!!

Satoshi! Satoshi! Satoshi! Satoshi!

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 07:49:51 AM

Very strong circumstantial evidence that John Nash was Satoshi Nakamoto!

Read this!

Very interesting info. All this activity about the ideal money from John Nash make him really in pol position for the name of Satoshi Nakamoto. Following then its life (having in mind "A beautiful mind" with Russell Crowe) everything become more clear. His situation make him the perfect person who can fit at the mysterious personage of Satoshi.
iamnotback

Activity: 336
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 08:11:38 AM
Last edit: April 08, 2017, 12:26:21 PM by iamnotback

More discussion over at this other thread. Many are saying this might crash the price of BTC. I never thought of it that way. Do you all think so?

Re: They found Satoshi?

@OP you may have put so much time to make that evidence but for me non of them are convincing. And i think many other also feel same about your evidence.

Here we go again! another serious research thing about Satoshi? but your research was quite accepting with the evidence you have presented and the number of time he is involve in certain and major transaction between different country that will certainly pump up is idea currency and presenting the good benefits it has with the economy, I think you had a point in your research but there are still a big question mark in these, the real truth if Nash really is Satoshi? well one man can not certainly take a step in saying it and change our beliefs right?

No my evidence is based on the timing that he wasn't active publicly presenting was precisely the timing when Satoshi was active publicly.

And also on the focus of his Agencies game theory research being exactly what was needed to see the way from Szabo and Wei Dai's work to Satoshi's PoW solution.

And also because the timing when he went silent to work on coding Bitcoin was right about the time that Szabo (re-)published his bit gold, which was probably the key development that gave Nash the final insight on how to apply his Agencies research to his ideal money concept. Then the evidence shows he went quiet at that time, until right before he launched Bitcoin.

Nash's Agencies research was on Cooperation in Non-Cooperating Repeated Games, which is precisely what Satoshi's PoW is!

It all fits far too well.

You guys are too lazy to read carefully what I wrote in the linked research.

n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 08:19:09 AM

More discussion over at this other thread. Many are saying this might crash the price of BTC. I never thought of it that way. Do you all think so?

Re: They found Satoshi?

@OP you may have put so much time to make that evidence but for me non of them are convincing. And i think many other also feel same about your evidence.

Here we go again! another serious research thing about Satoshi? but your research was quite accepting with the evidence you have presented and the number of time he is involve in certain and major transaction between different country that will certainly pump up is idea currency and presenting the good benefits it has with the economy, I think you had a point in your research but there are still a big question mark in these, the real truth if Nash really is Satoshi? well one man can not certainly take a step in saying it and change our beliefs right?

No my evidence is based on the timing that he wasn't active publicly presenting was precisely the timing when Satoshi was active publicly.

And also on the focus of his Agencies game theory research being exactly what was needed to see the way from Szabo and Wei Dai's work to Satoshi's PoW solution.

And also because the timing when he went silent to work on coding Bitcoin was right about the time that Szabo (re-)published his bit gold, which was probably the key development that gave Nash the final insight on how to apply his Agencies research to his ideal money concept. Then the evidence shows he went quiet at that time, until right before he launched Bitcoin.

It all fits far too well.

You guys are too lazy to read carefully what I wrote in the linked research.

I don't think that exist some correlation between the price of bitcoin and the data given by you. So don't see in which these data will affect the price of bitcoin. As for being or not John Nash Satoshi Nakamoto this is impossible to be found because John Nash is dead. No signs after his dead give facts that John e Satoshi are the same person.
mastermold

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 12:56:06 PM

I don't think people should look for Satoshi.  He served his purpose and rightly exited stage left before those not in favor of innovation in finance dragged him in front of congress to explain his creation.   

As those who benefit every day from the work that he did, I think it's inappropriate to take his disappearance as a challenge when it's clear he's just a normal guy who wanted to help the situation but didn't want to sacrifice his life to the cause.

Respect that.
CODE200

Activity: 1386
Merit: 308

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 02:44:24 PM

I don't really sure who really is. But somebody says Satoshi Nakamoto is the owner and creator of bitcoin. No one ever see him because he never reveals himself and maybe he is more than a billionaire because they say that he created or innovate bitcoin.
da2876b3eb31edb4

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 11:33:59 PM

Who is Satoshi Nakamoto?
April 16, 2011, 09:25:39 PM 

The answer is, no body is Satoshi Nakamoto in the Bitcoin community. John Nash did not have any idea of Bitcoin. Bitcoin was invented by some one else. You people are just wasting plenty of your time searching for the inventor of Bitcoin; that prove that this 'Robotic Japanese Pseudonym' has created an impact. Now, if any one want to know 'Who is Satoshi Nakamoto ?' This is the second answer. Satoshi Nakamoto is not a real name of the inventor of Bitcoin and Blockchain. Now you all will ask me, who is the inventor of Bitcoin and Blockchain ? Answeer to this question is, I am Satoshi Nakamoto. I am the inventor of Bitcoin and Blockchain Technology. Every body knows that I invented the Bitcoin and Blockchain technology but no body knows who I am ? This is why you all are searching to find the inventor of Bitcoin and Blockchain technology. Search- and yee shall find !
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 11:40:07 PM

This forum was started by Satoshi Nakamoto, right? So it means people of this forum already talked to him.

Could anyone from the old times of BitcoinTalk share the experience?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
arklan
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 11:48:42 PM

This forum was started by Satoshi Nakamoto, right? So it means people of this forum already talked to him.

there are old posts by him here, yes. but he didn't start it, i think theymos has always owned it.

most of these recent replies... i realize english is likely not your first language guys, but i honestly can't tell what you're trying to say or ask.

there's no "legend." the person or group we know as satoshi nakamoto existed, created bitcoin, talked to people here and elsewhere for several years, then left.

i don't post much, but this space for rent.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 12:38:15 AM

there are old posts by him here, yes. but he didn't start it, i think theymos has always owned it.

most of these recent replies... i realize english is likely not your first language guys, but i honestly can't tell what you're trying to say or ask.

there's no "legend." the person or group we know as satoshi nakamoto existed, created bitcoin, talked to people here and elsewhere for several years, then left.

Nice, I found his profile, for who wants to give a look:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=3

I just noticed about his participation on this forum because the reference on the donations page. He disappeared without any traces... But after knowing about it I believe he isn't so anonymous as he looks, some people surely know him and what he is doing, where he is now, keeping in secret like Batman's butler, Alfred, protects his boss identity.  Cheesy

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 01:20:53 AM

Satoshi Nakamoto is a legendary person for me because he started the bitcoin and I don't know if that is his real name or hoax but that name is known all over the world whether it is real or not, so Satoshi Nakamoto created the bitcoin and started the digital currency by itself or with his team nobody knows but he is the one who started the new era for me.
CROYA86

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 01:31:49 AM

If that's even his name. Just read the bitcoin wiki on him and I'm amazed. Nobody knows him.

Long time passed since he last posted in here. Why? "Busy"? I don't think so. He was active when bitcoin needed support but since the slashdot...
Also, it seems has knowledge in many areas, especially economy. He doesn't act like the average human. Not taking advantage out of his creation, leaving without telling anything. Is he even a single person or a group?

How can someone create something so great and not stepping out to get the credit?

I guess the name sathosi Nakamoto was not a course that is a team, because I see a lot of new coins sprung they could not run it alone and it takes a lot of people to help him to be able to go on, now what with the bitcoin very big, bulky and with a very mature system only worked by a course that ... mampukanh sathosi do and memikrkannya alone
Dorky

Activity: 392

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 03:23:27 AM

I, am Satoshi Nakamoto.

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk
fuckitall

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 03:29:11 AM

If that's even his name. Just read the bitcoin wiki on him and I'm amazed. Nobody knows him.

Long time passed since he last posted in here. Why? "Busy"? I don't think so. He was active when bitcoin needed support but since the slashdot...
Also, it seems has knowledge in many areas, especially economy. He doesn't act like the average human. Not taking advantage out of his creation, leaving without telling anything. Is he even a single person or a group?

How can someone create something so great and not stepping out to get the credit?

i don't know why they did so or rather he did so ? I only know one thing that he is a genius and gave a masterpiece to all of us..Wneed to take proper care of this beautiful gift. Sometimes Some people don't live for themselves but for others. people like this are genius, passionate but above all they are compassionate towards other people...(It makes me feel emotional while writing this Cry) The other reason could be that he made something that actually people wanted the transparency in the financial system..What i think banks don't like it at all ? But it hardly matters coz they are going to adopt the same thing sooner or later. Wink

OnPlace Inc.
WEBSITE | BECOME AN INVESTOR OF PRIVATE COMPANIES BY USING OPL TOKENS | BITCOINTALK
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 04:01:44 AM

Satoshi  Nakamoto. The founder of bitcoin . Satoshi is also derived from his name meaning the smaller value of bitcoin. For instance, 0.0001 is 10 thousand Satoshi. He is also known as one of the richest person because of bitcoin.
RedX

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 02:10:22 AM

I really think Satoshi Nakamoto is a group of team that is behind all of this. I just still don't know why they have to hide all their identities. They could get a lot of awards and also recognition all over the world. Their contributions to the world will be published to books and their names will be known as one of the greatest people throughout history. Is it for security purposes why they want to remain anonymous? All I know is you don't have to hide if you are not doing anything wrong.
Sadlife

Activity: 1400
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 02:25:41 AM

Satoshi is not an individual but actually a group of people.
Satoshi Nakamoto is just an alias for obvious reasons to hide their real name.
Satoshi like his created crypto-currency his also an anonymous entity.
Satoshi left because he knows that this currency will succeed and has a million bitcoin in his sleeve.

▄▄▄▀█▀▀▀█▀▄▄▄
       ▀▀   █     █
    ▀      █       █
  █      ▄█▄       ▐▌
 █▀▀▀▀▀▀█   █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█        ▀█▀        █
█         █         █
█         █        ▄█▄
 █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   █
  █       ▐▌       ▀█▀
  █▀▀▀▄    █       █
  ▀▄▄▄█▄▄   █     █
         ▀▀▀▄█▄▄▄█▄▀▀▀
CRYPTO CASINO
FOR WEB 3.0
▄▄▄█▀▀▀
▄▄████▀████
▄████████████
█▀▀    ▀█▄▄▄▄▄
█        ▄█████
█        ▄██████
██▄     ▄███████
████▄▄█▀▀▀██████
████       ▀▀██
███          █
▀█          █
▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▄█▀▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
  ▄ ▄█ ▄
▄▄        ▄████▀       ▄▄
▐█
███▄▄█████████████▄▄████▌
██
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
▐█▀    ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀        ▀█▌
     █▄████   ▄▀█▄     ▌

██████   ▀██▀     █
████▄    ▀▀▀▀           ▄████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
██████▌█▌█▌██████▐█▐█▐███████
OWL GAMES
Metamask
WalletConnect
Phantom
▄▄▄███ ███▄▄▄
▄▄████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀████▄▄
▄  ▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▀  ▄
██▀ ▄▀▀             ▀▀▄ ▀██
██▀ █ ▄     ▄█▄▀      ▄ █ ▀██
██▀ █  ███▄▄███████▄▄███  █ ▀██
█  ▐█▀    ▀█▀    ▀█▌  █
██▄ █ ▐█▌  ▄██   ▄██  ▐█▌ █ ▄██
██▄ ████▄    ▄▄▄    ▄████ ▄██
██▄ ▀████████████████▀ ▄██
▀  ▄▄▄▀▀█████████▀▀▄▄▄  ▀
▀▀████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄████▀▀
▀▀▀███ ███▀▀▀
DICE
SLOTS
BACCARAT
BLACKJACK
GAME SHOWS
POKER
ROULETTE
CASUAL GAMES
▄███████████████████▄
██▄▀▄█████████████████████▄▄
███▀█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████▌
█████████▄█▄████████████████
███████▄█████▄█████████████▌
███████▀█████▀█████████████
█████████▄█▄██████████████▌
█████████████████▄███████▌
████████████████▀▄▀██████
▀███████████████████▄███▌
              ▀▀▀▀█████▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 114 »
  Print  

Jump to: