Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 03:21:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 176 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted thread  (Read 145447 times)
bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 03:43:54 PM

Thanks to those who explained total mined coins, wow it's more than half in just 2 days.   Here I am wishing I had powerful miner to enjoy some of the riches but hesitant to buy when I guess the 300 million total will be all mined out soon, something like 3x supply of DOGE.    At least I say congratulations to early miners and buyers.   I saw as high as 325 Sat earlier today and now it's on a downtrend, around 274.   But how long can these price levels last? 

lol mate you got it wrong DOGE COIN has 100 BILLION COINS. we have 300 MILLION, now work out where we should be, DOGE is POW and we are POS
Heavy whales mining this now and difficulity is just increadible.. I except the price jump a lot after pos or before. There is no need to be angry and spread FUD if there is nothing wrong with this coin. Just 1 day old.... come on people be patient. This coin allready in top 50 at Cryptocoin Capitalization and in my opinion its pretty nice start and thats why I invested in this coin.
Whales do not hold without a reason

anyone expecting to  become a millionaire overnight, is not gonna happen, but buying at these prices before we hit other exchanges, is a dream. we are POS and we could give doge a run for his money. that's where the real money maker is. until then before we hit mintpal we will definitly be above 1000 satoshi and who knows where when on mintpal. if anyone expecting it to get cheaper than 200, think again, miners are selling like they do with any other coin, but look at the volume, what do you think will happen when others catch on to this.it is only 1 day old ans our volume is near 300btc. the volume and size of buys will only increase as miners sell.
Palaxidon

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Hi, Im Bitcoin trader and crypto enthusiast.

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 03:48:49 PM

Thanks to those who explained total mined coins, wow it's more than half in just 2 days.   Here I am wishing I had powerful miner to enjoy some of the riches but hesitant to buy when I guess the 300 million total will be all mined out soon, something like 3x supply of DOGE.    At least I say congratulations to early miners and buyers.   I saw as high as 325 Sat earlier today and now it's on a downtrend, around 274.   But how long can these price levels last?  

lol mate you got it wrong DOGE COIN has 100 BILLION COINS. we have 300 MILLION, now work out where we should be, DOGE is POW and we are POS
Heavy whales mining this now and difficulity is just increadible.. I except the price jump a lot after pos or before. There is no need to be angry and spread FUD if there is nothing wrong with this coin. Just 1 day old.... come on people be patient. This coin allready in top 50 at Cryptocoin Capitalization and in my opinion its pretty nice start and thats why I invested in this coin.

anyone expecting to  become a millionaire overnight, is not gonna happen, but buying at these prices before we hit other exchanges, is a dream. we are POS and we could give doge a run for his money. that's where the real money maker is. until then before we hit mintpal we will definitly be above 1000 satoshi and who knows where when on mintpal. if anyone expecting it to get cheaper than 200, think again, miners are selling like they do with any other coin, but look at the volume, what do you think will happen when others catch on to this.it is only 1 day old ans our volume is near 300btc. the volume and size of buys will only increase as miners sell.
yes, exactly. Miners are selling a little.. but keeping the price steady and its understandable as they have to make some profit to pay for bills, electric costs, etc. The price is very low at the moment and the volume are HUGE! This will be on at mintal and meaby very soon if volume keeps growing!

Alty

Activity: 714

RISE Project Manager

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 03:58:21 PM

SHIBE should be on Poloniex too.
dbzenhosting

Activity: 301

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 04:00:44 PM

Send me some Shibe, Poor  Cry SYekbTfWzYEiGaQR831xmt1csmtz1mDvPM

Palaxidon

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 04:02:00 PM

Voting on mintpal every hour... I heard it gonna be added on Poloniex also soon

bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 04:02:39 PM

yes it is, we spoke to poloniex, they confirmed it will be on there today. they are working on a back log of withdrawals due to a system update, but it will be on today.
dbzenhosting

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 04:08:06 PM

I wasted hours mining on http://shibe.pool.mn They need to work on their pool. Dedicated pool is always best for reliability!
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 04:08:19 PM

Shibe is now on CryptoArticles!

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/2014/5/6/shibecoin-the-powpos-hybrid-for-shibes-doges
AgentZero

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 04:09:45 PM

Thanks to those who explained total mined coins, wow it's more than half in just 2 days.   Here I am wishing I had powerful miner to enjoy some of the riches but hesitant to buy when I guess the 300 million total will be all mined out soon.    At least I say congratulations to early miners and buyers.   I saw as high as 325 Sat earlier today and now it's on a downtrend, around 274.   But how long can these price levels last?  

You're right, my bad.  I edited my post removing the DOGE vs. SHIBE supply mistake but several people quoted it..oh well.
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 04:12:15 PM

Thanks to those who explained total mined coins, wow it's more than half in just 2 days.   Here I am wishing I had powerful miner to enjoy some of the riches but hesitant to buy when I guess the 300 million total will be all mined out soon.    At least I say congratulations to early miners and buyers.   I saw as high as 325 Sat earlier today and now it's on a downtrend, around 274.   But how long can these price levels last?  

You're right, my bad.  I edited my post removing the DOGE vs. SHIBE supply mistake but several people quoted it..oh well.

always do your own research,
dbzenhosting

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 04:16:52 PM

Come on guys, pump, pump, pump it up!
herbaljoe

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 04:18:08 PM

Thanks to those who explained total mined coins, wow it's more than half in just 2 days.   Here I am wishing I had powerful miner to enjoy some of the riches but hesitant to buy when I guess the 300 million total will be all mined out soon, something like 3x supply of DOGE.    At least I say congratulations to early miners and buyers.   I saw as high as 325 Sat earlier today and now it's on a downtrend, around 274.   But how long can these price levels last? 

anyone expecting to  become a millionaire overnight, is not gonna happen, but buying at these prices before we hit other exchanges, is a dream. we are POS and we could give doge a run for his money. that's where the real money maker is. until then before we hit mintpal we will definitly be above 1000 satoshi and who knows where when on mintpal. if anyone expecting it to get cheaper than 200, think again, miners are selling like they do with any other coin, but look at the volume, what do you think will happen when others catch on to this.it is only 1 day old ans our volume is near 300btc. the volume and size of buys will only increase as miners sell.

blah blah blah, do you know how many times I've heard that shit? And it never comes true.
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 04:22:54 PM

blah blah blah, do you know how many times I've heard that shit? And it never comes true.

everyone has their own opinion, if everyone thought the same, we wouldn't have a market. its because of a difference of opinion, that we have buyers and sellers. everyone will have to live with their decisions, whether you missed the train or did a good thing not boarding it. but with it being at this price im sure i have done the right decision. to buy boat loads and see how this coin affects DOGE. POS are in fashion, not POW, so this coin could do wonders for its holders and with 300million in issue its attractive to investors which means whales which mean its going north.
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 04:24:13 PM

how can you say it has not come true, did you not ride the AUR, BC, FLT, FAC, train
AbrahamG

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 04:30:28 PM

almost 300 BTC volume on Bittrex.....something is definitely brewing here  Shocked
Yohan123

Activity: 38

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 04:35:47 PM

Just a logo I made. Donations are welcomed ( SgE8QDXrC4cstU38vgNr8AcJpCFf57bJxX ).

http://s29.postimg.org/4mwougwpv/Shibe_Coin.jpg
veebee

Activity: 170

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 04:35:59 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2014, 05:20:59 PM by veebee

ATTENTIOn there is a 150k SHIBE rain giveaway (150k shibe will be rained down upon random nicks in the channel)

requirements 350 people in channel, just sign onto freenode  login to nick serv or register if you havent and spread the word

IRC FREENODE  channel #shibecoin

https://webchat.freenode.net/#shibecoin

My account was hacked , i have recovered it but the person promoted straight disgusting trash lust ico.. i do not and would never support that
surfguy72

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 04:47:14 PM

ATTENTIOn there is a 150k SHIBE rain giveaway (150k shibe will be rained down upon random nicks in the channel)

requirements 350 people in channel, just sign onto freenode  login to nick serv or register if you havent and spread the word

IRC FREENODE  channel #shibecoin

Soo much shibe raining!

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                       ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
                     ▄█████▄▄██████████████▄▄█████▄
        ██████  █████████▄████████████████████▄█████
        ██████  ███████▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄████
                      ▄██████▀████████████▀██████▄████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
                     █████████████████████████████████
            ██████████▀██████▄████████████▄██████▀████
            ███████████▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███
                    █████▀████████████████▄▀██████▄
                     ▀█████▀▀██████████████▀██▀██████▄
                       ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
Palaxidon

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 04:47:51 PM

https://www.mintpal.com/voting#SHIBE

Everyone! Dont forget to vote on Mintpal!

TTM

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 04:49:38 PM

someone is dumping hard, he eat up all the buy orders, downed to 26x.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 176 »
  Print  

Jump to: