Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 06:21:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 176 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted thread  (Read 145442 times)
k!lowatts

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 09:43:46 PM

how much is the premine?

at least 9 million. the dev is gone. he is in tahiti sipping drinks on the beach.

The dev posted today wtf are you talking about.  He has been extremely active.

i already said he is active. he is the one actively dumping. its down to 236 now. keep dreaming  Grin

such FUD , much ignore

You said the Dev is gone then you say he is active.  Make up your mind.  Also the total premine was 750,000 coin of which 450,000 is left uh yeah he is going to run off with those 2 btc. Today alone bittrex had a hundred times that amount in volume, it would be a blip on the screen thats it.  

ur late 2 class. we already determined the real premine was almost 9 million coins - many of which wont be in the ledger. yes he will run off with money. maybe hes not as rich as u think. all he did was copy source code and do a find replace to make a coin. anyone can do it. u can too.
If you are to lazy to actually type out You're which is already a contraction of you are my guess is you are not smart enough to read or develop code.  You speak of we but I only see you, so why do you not post evidence instead of spam.

there is a thread called 'how to make your own altcoin.' i suggest u find it. it will take around 1 hour to make the basic changes to code. then a few more hours to change a few other things.

these guys are not devs. they are copy cloners and fast buck artists. not just this guy but all of them. as soon as the wallet doesnt work they dont know what to do. with pow pos the blockchain can turn to shit in no time.

thats another everyone is rushing these coins so fast. plus u do realize hash farms are creating spikes in hash rate and doing double spend attacks.

lots of crimes being commited every day but im the bad guy 4 saying be careful.

such Fud , much ignore

e5iS8ibLHqEX3HagxcS3DrZxyvkhUoUcfN - Energycoin
DJgywHCTvQ4Auo3MJrP3pYdCbzftU4T3kk - Mastiffcoin
cjp007

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 09:44:12 PM

how much is the premine?

at least 9 million. the dev is gone. he is in tahiti sipping drinks on the beach.

The dev posted today wtf are you talking about.  He has been extremely active.

i already said he is active. he is the one actively dumping. its down to 236 now. keep dreaming  Grin

You said the Dev is gone then you say he is active.  Make up your mind.  Also the total premine was 750,000 coin of which 450,000 is left uh yeah he is going to run off with those 2 btc. Today alone bittrex had a hundred times that amount in volume, it would be a blip on the screen thats it. 

ur late 2 class. we already determined the real premine was almost 9 million coins - many of which wont be in the ledger. yes he will run off with money. maybe hes not as rich as u think. all he did was copy source code and do a find replace to make a coin. anyone can do it. u can too.
If you are to lazy to actually type out You're which is already a contraction of you are my guess is you are not smart enough to read or develop code.  You speak of we but I only see you, so why do you not post evidence instead of spam.

there is a thread called 'how to make your own altcoin.' i suggest u find it. it will take around 1 hour to make the basic changes to code. then a few more hours to change a few other things.

these guys are not devs. they are copy cloners and fast buck artists. not just this guy but all of them. as soon as the wallet doesnt work they dont know what to do. with pow pos the blockchain can turn to shit in no time.

thats another everyone is rushing these coins so fast. plus u do realize hash farms are creating spikes in hash rate and doing double spend attacks.

Nobody pay any attention to this looser. All he does is goes on every coin and spreads FUD - This is provable - click on his username and then recent post by him... Point proven. F'in Troll.
loq (OP)

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 09:52:29 PM

MAC WALLET HAS BEEN UPDATED - sorry for delay Shocked)
binaryclock

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 09:53:59 PM

DEDICATEDPOOL is now up and 100%.

SHIBE.DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

Mining Information

• Custom stratum/mpos environment
  • Vardiff enabled
  • PPNLS payout system
  • Everything is transparent - blocks, donations, fees.

Server Infrastructure

• SIX(6) SERVERS IN CLUSTER
  • DDoS level 7 cloudflare, 5 and 3 stratum, and level at 1 switch level
  • 8 Core servers, 256GB DDR3 RAM, RAID 10 SSD
  • Ramdisks, memcaches, to make things go extremely quick

http://shibe.dedicatedpool.com
Ryan, dedicatedpool.com support/admin
admin@dedicatedpool.com / IRC on freenode ##dedicatedpool

DEDICATEDPOOL.COM
stoner19

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 09:54:34 PM

MystPhysX has compiled a wallet for OSX. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/60507461/ShibeCoin-Qt.zip

you'll need to make a shibecoin.conf file in /Library/Application Support/ShibeCoin for it to sync with network an add this to .conf file: http://pastebin.com/7stHpP2k

Hope it was ok that I posted this hear. Someone please remove if not.
Alty

Activity: 714

RISE Project Manager

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 09:55:17 PM

how much is the premine?

i already said he is active. he is the one actively dumping. its down to 236 now. keep dreaming  Grin

You said the Dev is gone then you say he is active.  Make up your mind.  Also the total premine was 750,000 coin of which 450,000 is left uh yeah he is going to run off with those 2 btc. Today alone bittrex had a hundred times that amount in volume, it would be a blip on the screen thats it. 

You clearly don't know the devs.

I have known one of them for quite a while and that's one of the main reasons I'm investing in this coin.

At least one of the devs can code almost anything; a coin is child's play compared to the other stuff he's capable of.

I'll hand it to you. You're good at being the resident troll, very persistent.
cassius69

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 09:58:17 PM

how much is the premine?

I have known one of them for quite a while and that's one of the main reasons I'm investing in this coin.

At least one of the devs can code almost anything; a coin is child's play compared to the other stuff he's capable of.

i  told people to sell at 313. now its 223. how is that trolling again? ur the one trolling.

it all sell orders. no one is buying. and im glad the dev paid someone to compile the mac wallet. all the cartoon devs can do that.

this coin has 0 innovation in every area. marketing community coding etc etc etc.

there is no future here. get out while u still can.

chisefu

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 09:58:36 PM

@cassius69 would you like some SHIBEs ?

Come join the IRC and we'll sort you out with some.

what the hell can i do with those? there as useful as ass pennies.

do you have a theory on why the price is dropping so fast? there is so much selling.

u seem very educated about trading. please advise the newbs why a coin like this has dropped so much. it was 313 earlier and now its down 80.

You're the best kind of troll, the type everyone knows is retarded.
cassius69

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 09:59:53 PM

do you have a theory on why the price is dropping so fast? there is so much selling.

u seem very educated about trading. please advise the newbs why a coin like this has dropped so much. it was 313 earlier and now its down 80.

thanks for the support. i am the best troll. ur right about that.

price keeps dropping.

Vann

Activity: 1036
Merit: 606

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 10:01:46 PM

how much is the premine?

The dev posted today wtf are you talking about.  He has been extremely active.

i already said he is active. he is the one actively dumping. its down to 236 now. keep dreaming  Grin

You said the Dev is gone then you say he is active.  Make up your mind.  Also the total premine was 750,000 coin of which 450,000 is left uh yeah he is going to run off with those 2 btc. Today alone bittrex had a hundred times that amount in volume, it would be a blip on the screen thats it.  

Yes, he's also very handy at making a ninja launch to insta-mine the first 50 blocks with the highest rewards for a total of 6,250,000 coins BEFORE the announcement was even made!
cjp007

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 10:04:24 PM

It does work out in that he keeps bumping this thread to the top for us - We already know not to listen to him - He just likes having shit thrown at him (here and in real life).
MystPhysX

Activity: 597

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 10:07:58 PM

OSX WALLET BY MystPhysX

Wallet Download
CONF File for adding nodes

Please feel free to PM me about any queries you may have.

Buy me a beer: SdmWekAWe54kwHyDVex2q9rBhxDwSrsfct

seattletu

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 10:10:41 PM

he uses twisted logic in his favor, but ignores any logic you present back to him.

he is a top level troll. you won't win against him. trust me, ignoring him is the only way to win.  Cool
TrollboxChamp

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 10:11:00 PM

OSX WALLET BY MystPhysX

Wallet Download
CONF File for adding nodes

Please feel free to PM me about any queries you may have.

Buy me a beer: SdmWekAWe54kwHyDVex2q9rBhxDwSrsfct

Grin Grin Grin Cool Cool Cool
TrollboxChamp

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 10:18:16 PM

This user is currently ignored.  Cool

Also reported cassius69.

And i have a 100% success rate with post reporting!
orpington

Activity: 784
Merit: 512

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 10:19:31 PM

Still can't believe anyone would fall for this SHIBE, I mean SHITE.

So many suckers in Cryptoland.
ptic-1

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 10:22:23 PM

I fell for wallet--and so did 100eur,,in it   in SHIBE form... if I loose this....  100eur--yes I will hung myself....
                            Wink

█ B █ T █ C █12J89RucSq2vX5m5TcC5fP3PwVUrtWHn4c█ B █ T █ C █
ptic-1

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 10:24:59 PM

I fell for wallet--and so did 100eur,,in it   in SHIBE form... if I loose this....  100eur--yes I will hung myself....
                            Wink

lost 3.9BTC  on emirates,, god  ..c.... .... ..... .. ..... ,for not using escrow

█ B █ T █ C █12J89RucSq2vX5m5TcC5fP3PwVUrtWHn4c█ B █ T █ C █
cassius69

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 10:27:05 PM

Wink

lost 3.9BTC  on emirates,, god  ..c.... .... ..... .. ..... ,for not using escrow

yes yes. never trust.

cassius69

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 10:29:05 PM

This user is currently ignored.  Cool

Also reported cassius69.

And i have a 100% success rate with post reporting!

fucking snitch. you have a 0% success in life. Wink

Price is 223 now. ignoring me doesnt change that.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 176 »
  Print  

Jump to: