Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:06:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 [166] 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [AC] AsiaCoin | Pure PoS | 100% Interest  (Read 264516 times)
duplan

Activity: 269
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 08:34:48 AM

..hello everyone..
..i am nicholas..Smiley..i was here at the beginning with the name ac2..

..i just wanted to share my story of love n pain for all of you out their..
..asiacoin survived..
..asiacoin survived!!!!!!:)SmileySmileySmileySmiley!!!!!!!
..the community of good n kind n caring souls defeated the evil selfishness of the original dev n bonded together far tighter than any currency n community n fsmily ..
..so..
..don't give up..
..stay true to community, honesty n kindness..
..the world needs asiacoin..
..n i still have 1,000,000 ac's..
..i am not asian, i am nicholas cotter, australian, father, friend to everyone..
..n if you bond together n remember your roots, nothing will stop you..ever..
..n I gladly donate everycoin to the foundation when you are ready..
..i love you..
.nxo

You are a really good guy , we surely appreciate your honesty and generosity , and your unshaken faith in AC and its community .

I would say , for now , you should keep your holdings . As soon as we figure out a new collaborative team setting in a community controlled foundation which can control the bounties independently from members leaving at some point , you could contribute by chipping in a part of your holdings , your spirit is indeed magnificent ! My advice is that you also keep a significant stake as the AC brand and service will grow with each incremental improvement that is realised … over time we will develop its potential . Currently , we are trying to get an oversight and we look forward to organise better in order to tackle the new challenges and goals properly . We will not give up , and there are potential prospects and synergies in the scenery which will be explored as soon as we get all ours figured out and together . If you haven't updated your wallet : do it now and keep it open to help the network security , and also stake a bit more coin in the mean-while .

We are very grateful for everyone who is honestly interested and constructive …  Roll Eyes
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
einsteinium.biz

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Free Publicity For Your Biz, Coin, Product, or Svc

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2014, 04:12:46 AM

..hello everyone..
..i am nicholas..Smiley..i was here at the beginning with the name ac2..
..i don't want to use  that name anymore..i was a noob n indulged in nasty trolling on darkcoins thread..Sad..
...it was wrong, n i knew it was wrong, but i was hurt..
..see, my adventure into digital decentralized currency began with a friend, n early adopter sam, who helped me build my first mining rig..
.. this was when litecoin was $3 n bitcoin about $120..
..but i wanted the same ride sam went on n used my 2012 tax refund to build a rig n mined litecoins..
..i was able to find about 33 - only the cost of the electricity - when my friend sam gave me n early tip on darkcoin - pre cryptsy..
..well, i could see the beauty in the quest for anonymity, n swapped all of my coins - i also hare a few peer to peer n others on btc-e - n went all in on dark..
..that friday i had 8500 darks n by monday they were worth $12k...
..yay!!! i thought yay, finally after years n years of missed opportunities i had finally made a good one..
..n my elation n joy lasted for..hmmm..i'm not exactly sure..max two weeks..
..in this time drks went up n down but consistantantly n as you can imagine, like that boy from willy wonker i was excited n scared n excited..
..but then..
..but then..
..i said to myself, what do i want to be? what was the point of all this anyway? it was to be come a day trader yes? to try n fail n win n learn n grow my wealth..
..so..
..i looked for a coin that had potential but perhaps was at the beginning of it's adventure..a coin that was also unique n fair n wanted to help the world, n i found asiacoin..
..i swapped 5000 of my darks for asiacoins just as it started to go up, just a few days before it was to become a proof of stake coin n it all made sense to me..
..asiacoin..no premine..no ipo.. building a brighter future for asia through these toughbtimes..
..it was perfect yes??..
..now, everyone of us wants to learn n help n grow, but yes we all like making good $ choices so we can take care of our families..
..i am no different..forwards n backwards..learning n growing, pain n pleasure, but i have a good heart..i know it's silly to be honest online but i take care of a disabled man with cerebral palsy n i felt god..universe..mother earth or father above..i didn't know n didn't need to know, but i really felt like he/she was going to bless me with money in this new world of love to grow www.funtherapy.org, a charity to help disabled people n families go out into their communities n have fun n smile n share their warm beautiful souls with all of us who love them but may not get to see them..
..so..
..i went all in..
..i swapped my darkcoins for asiacoins n had exactly 1.5million ac's, 1% of the currency n i was going to change the world with love..
..but then..
..oh, but then.........
.....for those of you who woke up to see that ac was not listed on any of the exchanges, well that was terrible! what a dark week of the soul.....
...n to rub salt in, during that week, my ,8500darks - that i no longer had - soared up n up n up into the stratosphere, to be worth over $100,000.....
..now..
..luckily, my very special friend sam still owned a bunch n although I don't see him much, I know mother jesus is using his kind heart to help people..
..but..
..but..
..but for me, i lost everything.....
..now don't feel sorry for me, not one bit!!!
..i am the luckiest man on earth!!!!!!!
..i get to wake up everyday n go serve, love, bless n laugh with my friend joshua n i have three beautiful cherubs michael Issac, keira jade, n josiah luke that i can give n recieve love every weekend.....the luckiest man on earth i am indeed..
..i just wanted to share my story of love n pain for all of you out their..
..asiacoin survived..
..asiacoin survived!!!!!!:)SmileySmileySmileySmiley!!!!!!!
..the community of good n kind n caring souls defeated the evil selfishness of the original dev n bonded together far tighter than any currency n community n fsmily ..
..so..
..don't give up..
..stay true to community, honesty n kindness..
..the world needs asiacoin..
..n i still have 1,000,000 ac's..
..i am not asian, i am nicholas cotter, australian, father, friend to everyone..
..n if you bond together n remember your roots, nothing will stop you..ever..
..n I gladly donate everycoin to the foundation when you are ready..
..i love you..
.nxo

you should write an nice article about AsiaCoin, send it to me to publish in our publication.

Enthef420

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 06:05:21 PM

Here is a new bright new idea that I saw and thought I would share with the AC community.  1st ever Crypto radio station Cheesy

http://radio.deadlightbulb.com/

brian_nguyen
Legendary

Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 06:51:59 PM

Here is a new bright new idea that I saw and thought I would share with the AC community.  1st ever Crypto radio station Cheesy

http://radio.deadlightbulb.com/

Something new from Opal? We need an original AC idea  Cheesy
ORiN

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 02:26:42 PM

Hi community, I am kinda back from the long silence. It has been a long few months with the arrival of my baby and passing of a family member. The rest of the dev team pretty much fell silence after the last blockchain bug. Even though I am one of the core Foundation members, I am not a developer. Without developers, it is next to impossible to further develop AsiaCoin or even bring things forward. At the moment, I still have control over the domain, Reddit, website access but not the hosting. I can try to contact the rest of the Foundation members to get access from them. The source code is open source and available for any interested developer to work on. The main issue is whether we can assemble a new and reliable team if the community is still interested.
Enthef420

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 07:00:51 PM

Hi community, I am kinda back from the long silence. It has been a long few months with the arrival of my baby and passing of a family member. The rest of the dev team pretty much fell silence after the last blockchain bug. Even though I am one of the core Foundation members, I am not a developer. Without developers, it is next to impossible to further develop AsiaCoin or even bring things forward. At the moment, I still have control over the domain, Reddit, website access but not the hosting. I can try to contact the rest of the Foundation members to get access from them. The source code is open source and available for any interested developer to work on. The main issue is whether we can assemble a new and reliable team if the community is still interested.

Hello ORiN,

Congratulations on your baby! At the same time my sympathies for your loss of a family member.  I appreciate you reaching out to the community and welcome back.  I have created and maintained a channel here: ##asiacoin on freenode IRC. It has a tipbot running with a ticker that shows price at the exchanges, does jokes, rains out AC. Please reach out to any and all foundation members.

ORiN

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 12:37:47 AM

Hello ORiN,

Congratulations on your baby! At the same time my sympathies for your loss of a family member.  I appreciate you reaching out to the community and welcome back.  I have created and maintained a channel here: ##asiacoin on freenode IRC. It has a tipbot running with a ticker that shows price at the exchanges, does jokes, rains out AC. Please reach out to any and all foundation members.

I will reach out to the team with an email but looking at their bitcointalk profiles, most of them are already inactive. We do have a Slack communication network for coordinating marketing efforts. It has fallen into disuse but can be reused for new Foundation members. That said, it is still paramount to have developers who are willing to commit to the project. Otherwise, it is just another wild goose chase.

Some important milestones that AsiaCoin has to fulfill before it can be taken seriously again.
  • Implementation of the PoS schedule
  • Rejection of the 0.7.2 wallets
  • Projects that uses AsiaCoin as a form of digital currency
layer1gfx
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109

Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2014, 10:03:35 AM

ORiN

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 12:02:40 PM

Looks good. You might want to move the coin logo to the layer above the water pattern.
layer1gfx
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2014, 12:14:07 PM

regarding the bounty for new AsiaCoin *ACCEPTED HERE* buttons:

here are 2 lo-fi drafts for light/dark versions using the current logo, the well-known btc template and a bit of gimp magic:

high-res psd files + all used fonts are available on request.

some new wallet designs can be provided as well.

highres png files up!
PM me for psd / ttf

asiacoin accepted here (light)

asiacoin accepted here (dark)

if you want smaller 168x64 px versions for your website have those here:

asiacoin accepted here (light) small

asiacoin accepted here (dark) small

@ORIN
this is from an older post
if you want i can make changes.
and yes, i still do accept AC for graphic design services
Wink
silvapaso85

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 12:20:06 PM

Simply composition with a good idea and great colours.
Looks very very nice Wink
layer1gfx
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2014, 12:23:37 PM

Simply composition with a good idea and great colours.
Looks very very nice Wink

thanks, nice to hear that.
ORiN

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 01:51:35 PM

here are 2 lo-fi drafts for light/dark versions using the current logo, the well-known btc template and a bit of gimp magic:

highres png files up!
PM me for psd / ttf

@ORIN
Wink
I have trying to get in touch with Maestro01 to gain access to the donation address we set up for AC. It should have a considerable amount of AC left for bounties.
layer1gfx
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2014, 02:27:09 PM

highres png files up!
PM me for psd / ttf

@ORIN
Wink
I have trying to get in touch with Maestro01 to gain access to the donation address we set up for AC. It should have a considerable amount of AC left for bounties.
OK! you can send me a PM to discuss details.
yeXIABC

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 04:43:17 AM

These other . At least his stuff has merit and he follows through
ORiN

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 06:58:22 AM
Last edit: November 27, 2014, 01:58:59 PM by ORiN

Great to see you all back ! It is true we need to organise to make all necessary improvements and advances . I hope maestro comes back , too . If not , it would be great to have access to the donation wallet . We should have some kind of multi-signature feature that allows several members to sign … , and , if enough agree ( e.g. 3 of 5 ) ,  assign and pay out completed bounties & projects . We should implement such a management tool into our wallet service so all kind of interests that people might have in common could find a useful and swift solution that guarantees more likely a continuity without losing asiacoins that have a purpose . Speaking of that , of purposes and coins , I got an exciting idea rushing through my mind , a vague vision … will ponder & be back later … Roll Eyes Just bought a bit more dangling asiacoins , I suggest you do the same !
Chances are not high in my opinion that I will get any reply. If not, the next step is to rope in 1-2 developers who can continue CoolGecko's work on the AC wallet. His last commit was in late July 2014 on the branch that is largely based on Blackcoin.
ORiN

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 04:11:32 AM

We shall have (a) ACreativity Dashboard to help Us decide what we want for our beloved Asiacoin , I say  Grin

Here is one good idea we should look into , and find developers interested to implement a version into our AC Code :: asap ::

Worldcoin's Securities Exchange code open sourced submitted about a month ago https://github.com/bels/wse

An exchange that would allow people to list different types of securities ( stock , bond ) . It is stable enough now for others in the community to play with . If you find a bug or have a suggestion please let the author know by using the " Issues " area of the github page . If you have any questions please ask . If you decide to use this code to start an exchange you do not owe the author anything nor is he liable for anything . It is currently setup to give an adjustable percentage of each company created to the host of the exchange , so , when they issue dividends , you would also get dividends or you could just sell your shares for you to make money .

Current Features :
Creating Virtual Companies — Depositing/Withdrawing WDC — Trading Securities —
Posting Notes & News about your virtual company — Graphing past trades — Issuing dividends

What do you think ? Please , feel free to participate in the creative process , it may prove rewarding in so many ways … Roll Eyes
Better to focus on the wallet development and getting some retailers who are willing to accept Asiacoin first. AC, like any other altcoin, is worthless unless people can buy something with it. Given that coinpayments delisted AsiaCoin. We lost that bit of edge there. It is important to have developers who can further develop the wallet to push through the POS schedule to reduce the amount of AC flowing into the market.
usd

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 11:18:49 AM

I do not understand why the founding members went and gave it.
It would be nice if they returned and help Asiacoin.
layer1gfx
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2014, 10:01:02 AM

We shall have (a) ACreativity Dashboard to help Us decide what we want for our beloved Asiacoin , I say  Grin

Here is one good idea we should look into , and find developers interested to implement a version into our AC Code :: asap ::

Worldcoin's Securities Exchange code open sourced submitted about a month ago https://github.com/bels/wse

An exchange that would allow people to list different types of securities ( stock , bond ) . It is stable enough now for others in the community to play with . If you find a bug or have a suggestion please let the author know by using the " Issues " area of the github page . If you have any questions please ask . If you decide to use this code to start an exchange you do not owe the author anything nor is he liable for anything . It is currently setup to give an adjustable percentage of each company created to the host of the exchange , so , when they issue dividends , you would also get dividends or you could just sell your shares for you to make money .

Current Features :
Creating Virtual Companies — Depositing/Withdrawing WDC — Trading Securities —
Posting Notes & News about your virtual company — Graphing past trades — Issuing dividends

What do you think ? Please , feel free to participate in the creative process , it may prove rewarding in so many ways … Roll Eyes
Better to focus on the wallet development and getting some retailers who are willing to accept Asiacoin first. AC, like any other altcoin, is worthless unless people can buy something with it. Given that coinpayments delisted AsiaCoin. We lost that bit of edge there. It is important to have developers who can further develop the wallet to push through the POS schedule to reduce the amount of AC flowing into the market.

you can use asiacoin for instance on bidcoind.com.

we could also ask if bitcoincommodities.com would accept AC.

last but not least, i would also accept AC for graphic design and translation services.
ORiN

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 04:38:50 AM

I do not understand why the founding members went and gave it.
It would be nice if they returned and help Asiacoin.
We were not the founding members, we were just members of the community and stepped in to save AsiaCoin but without long-term developers, altcoin projects will become stagnant. When the project stagnate, the foundation becomes less active, kinda like the aftermath of an adrenaline rush.
Pages: « 1 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 [166] 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 »
  Print  

Jump to: