Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:56:40 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 192 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [AC] AsiaCoin | Pure PoS | 100% Interest  (Read 264518 times)
Maestro1 (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 12:55:25 AM

Announcement:

Dear Community,

We now have a website! We believe Asia Coin deserves a .Asia domain name.

http://www.thecoin.asia

The website contains general inforamtion about the coin, as well as a news section which explains what went wrong (mostly information on the first post here). We also made a FAQ section where we explain the situation and answer frequently asked questions about the Asia Coin fix. Please have a look!

http://www.thecoin.asia/news
http://www.thecoin.asia/faq

Many thanks to our web designers, again members of our own community: ORiN, abel1337, Whatzhub. All suggestions about website are welcome!

If you're happy with our work on AsiaCoin revival, please consider giving us trust feedback and provide donations to the new AsiaCoin Foundation.
BTC: 1LCsuAojeFqf5YamN9iiwEo3VJ9YM8HHjf
Flomess

Activity: 705
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 12:58:10 AM

Nice!
Will donate some AC when trading reopens
zing96

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 01:19:50 AM

The website looks great.  I have several grammatical recommendations.  

On the FAQ, you say, "This was discovered a few days ago by a developers at BitCoinTalk forums..."  - "a developers" is singular/plural mismatch.

If it was discovered by more than one developer, remove the "a" and say, "This was discovered a few days ago by developers at..."

If it was discovered by one developer, make "developer" singular and say, "This was discovered a few days ago by a developer at..."

I would also remove the sentence, "He added lines of code to the source to hide the real total number of coins from us." It doesn't make sense to start a new paragraph with that sentence.  I would re-word the first sentence to be, "The original developer of Asia Coin added source code which allowed him to premine a block containing a significant number of coins.  Some of these coins were then distributed to exchanges and sold to honest buyers and investors."  Everyone knows he made a fortune and there's no need to give him any credit with the last sentence of the first paragraph on this new page so remove it.

This sentence also contains an error:  "We believe in Asia Coin, as do most of you who invested in this coin. We believe that this issue can be fixed, by voiding the premined coins and not allowing them to stake or be transferred."

I would shorten it to (note comma removal in the middle):  "We believe in Asia Coin.  We believe that this issue can be fixed by voiding the premined coins and not allowing them to stake or be transferred.  This ensures only valid coins can be spent in the future."

Everything is good until:  "Do i have to wait 1 year for the 100%" - The "i" needs to be capitalized.

This sentence needs a comma somewhere or rephrasing:  "If you move your coins however it’ll take another 14 days to make them generate PoS blocks again."

I would rephrase to: "However, if you move your coins, it will take another 14 days to make them generate PoS blocks again."

This needs to be two sentences (and remove informal "kinda"):  "This could happen, PoS kinda works like a lottery and not everyone will receive their interest every hour."

It should be:  "This could happen.  PoS works similar to a lottery and not everyone will receive their interest every hour."

Maestro1 (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 01:28:10 AM

The website looks great.  I have several grammatical recommendations.  

On the FAQ, you say, "This was discovered a few days ago by a developers at BitCoinTalk forums..."  - "a developers" is singular/plural mismatch.

If it was discovered by more than one developer, remove the "a" and say, "This was discovered a few days ago by developers at..."

If it was discovered by one developer, make "developer" singular and say, "This was discovered a few days ago by a developer at..."

I would also remove the sentence, "He added lines of code to the source to hide the real total number of coins from us." It doesn't make sense to start a new paragraph with that sentence.  I would re-word the first sentence to be, "The original developer of Asia Coin added source code which allowed him to premine a block containing a significant number of coins.  Some of these coins were then distributed to exchanges and sold to honest buyers and investors."  Everyone knows he made a fortune and there's no need to give him any credit with the last sentence of the first paragraph on this new page so remove it.

This sentence also contains an error:  "We believe in Asia Coin, as do most of you who invested in this coin. We believe that this issue can be fixed, by voiding the premined coins and not allowing them to stake or be transferred."

I would shorten it to (note comma removal in the middle):  "We believe in Asia Coin.  We believe that this issue can be fixed by voiding the premined coins and not allowing them to stake or be transferred.  This ensures only valid coins can be spent in the future."

Everything is good until:  "Do i have to wait 1 year for the 100%" - The "i" needs to be capitalized.

This sentence needs a comma somewhere or rephrasing:  "If you move your coins however it’ll take another 14 days to make them generate PoS blocks again."

I would rephrase to: "However, if you move your coins, it will take another 14 days to make them generate PoS blocks again."

This needs to be two sentences (and remove informal "kinda"):  "This could happen, PoS kinda works like a lottery and not everyone will receive their interest every hour."

It should be:  "This could happen.  PoS works similar to a lottery and not everyone will receive their interest every hour."

Thanks. You're right. I have updated the FAQ page.

If you're happy with our work on AsiaCoin revival, please consider giving us trust feedback and provide donations to the new AsiaCoin Foundation.
zing96

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 01:32:39 AM

More grammatical recommendations.  On the news page:

"This was made public earlier, and now the community is trying to revive AsiaCoin, with the support of its members and those who invested in AsiaCoin, to fix the issue, and relaunch the coin with a hard fork."

This sentence can be shortened to give a more dramatic effect.

"Now, the community is relaunching Asia Coin with a hard fork."  

Notice we remove the word, "trying" because we are not trying, we are doing this!!  It makes a statement that the community is fixing this!

This page also has a lot of interchanging of "AC" and "AsiaCoin."  I would pick one and stick with it.  Or...if you're going to shorten Asia Coin to AC, do so the very first time you say it and then use AC from then on.  For example, "Background:  AsiaCoin (AC)..."  And then every time you mention AsiaCoin from here on out on this page, say, "AC."  Either one is acceptable, just be consistent.

Edit: The site looks great.  Thank you guys for everything you're doing.

Maestro1 (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 01:36:08 AM

More grammatical recommendations.  On the news page:

"This was made public earlier, and now the community is trying to revive AsiaCoin, with the support of its members and those who invested in AsiaCoin, to fix the issue, and relaunch the coin with a hard fork."

This sentence can be shortened to give a more dramatic effect.

"Now, the community is relaunching Asia Coin with a hard fork."  

Notice we remove the word, "trying" because we are not trying, we are doing this!!  It makes a statement that the community is fixing this!

This page also has a lot of interchanging of "AC" and "AsiaCoin."  I would pick one and stick with it.  Or...if you're going to shorten Asia Coin to AC, do so the very first time you say it and then use AC from then on.  For example, "Background:  AsiaCoin (AC)..."  And then every time you mention AsiaCoin from here on out on this page, say, "AC."  Either one is acceptable, just be consistent.

Edit: The site looks great.  Thank you guys for everything you're doing.

Thanks for this as well. Fixed.  Smiley

choppy123

Activity: 383

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 01:37:02 AM

Hi guys, is there any evidence that the old wallet contains keyloggers or malware to steal other coins from other wallets? I can't get a straight answer on this. Any help would be appreciated.

thanks

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
CryptoSteam

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 01:41:09 AM

Announcement:

Dear Community,

The website contains general inforamtion about the coin, as well as a news section which explains what went wrong (mostly information on the first post here). We also made a FAQ section where we explain the situation and answer frequently asked questions about the Asia Coin fix. Please have a look!

Many thanks to our web designers, again members of our own community: ORiN, abel1337, Whatzhub. All suggestions about website are welcome!

Great news! Added the link to the list.
CapSER2.0

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 01:44:29 AM

Announcement:

Dear Community,

You are doing an excellent job! Congratulations!!!
You are the maximum heroes the world crypto for these hours! Without a doubt! Smiley

ZEIT: MpKWWsnqqJ32jKchgfmwKBFkRzNCU8XjUu
noobthegreat

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 01:46:20 AM

Whoa, donations are up. Time to skim my portfolio to send some coins and show some support...
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 01:50:39 AM

This will still continue our PoS?

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
johntseng

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 01:51:21 AM

I like the red one.... classy dude  Cheesy

It looks expensive and hot!!

I like it too.  Smiley

Nanolite : KStrzPctAn8Qr1QppWDMwhqdG9rzmtQNWV
Maestro1 (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 01:57:52 AM

Hi guys, is there any evidence that the old wallet contains keyloggers or malware to steal other coins from other wallets? I can't get a straight answer on this. Any help would be appreciated.

thanks

I don't think there's any evidence that the old wallet specifically contained anything that could steal other coins (and never seen any report of it), but a couple of people found some questionable things in memory when the wallet was running.

Yes.

cbutters

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 02:00:45 AM

thanks

I can't say if it does or not, my guess is that it doesn't... the original dev was probably trying to make it as clean as possible other than his original scam of the hidden pre-mine. He probably wouldn't risk a keylogger on the software for fear it might be discovered before his premine was.

That is all pure speculation on my part though. anybody ran a wireshark on the asiacoin program to see if it tries to connect to anything besides the asiacoin network?
CryptoSteam

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 02:03:42 AM

I've left my original AsiaCoin wallet running since it was launched over two weeks ago and I also have other wallets running as well. It's fine.
choppy123

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 02:11:51 AM

thanks

I don't think there's any evidence that the old wallet specifically contained anything that could steal other coins (and never seen any report of it), but a couple of people found some questionable things in memory when the wallet was running.

Yes.

Thanks Maestro, that's what I thought....i won't be opening the old shatbox of a wallet ever again (it's been about a week since ive opened it). Looking forward to the relaunch. I only hold 7,500 AC (not that significant) but I'm 110% percent behind the relaunch...I'm sick and tired of these low life scammers....Karma is not something that you want to fuk with and unfortunately the dirt bag dev has fuked with it.... sucks to be him/her. I'm glad to be part of this historic relaunch...I would like to personally thank the old dev for proving to me that this community is one that I want to be part of. The future for AC2 is bright...looking forward to it  Grin

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
choppy123

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 02:14:09 AM

I've left my original AsiaCoin wallet running since it was launched over two weeks ago and I also have other wallets running as well. It's fine.

thanks cryptosteam....i believe it's fine too...ive done full scans for both malwarebytes and microsoft security essentials and all is clear

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
choppy123

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 02:17:29 AM

thanks

I can't say if it does or not, my guess is that it doesn't... the original dev was probably trying to make it as clean as possible other than his original scam of the hidden pre-mine. He probably wouldn't risk a keylogger on the software for fear it might be discovered before his premine was.

That is all pure speculation on my part though. anybody ran a wireshark on the asiacoin program to see if it tries to connect to anything besides the asiacoin network?

ya i agree, his scam worked perfectly and a keylogger and/or other virus/malware add-on would've been caught early as you say. As a result, he wouldn't of been able to steal as much $$$

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
slavo

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 02:33:19 AM

i saw that you want to change the pos rate; i think it's bad because people are buying on specs; fixing the blockchain is ok but changing conditions after all that shit; i think it's a bad idea.

let's +1 if you agree that will be easier to count  Tongue

good luck dev team

cheers
LegendaryAnvil

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 02:34:30 AM

i saw that you want to change the pos rate; i think it's bad because people are buying on specs; fixing the blockchain is ok but changing conditions after all that shit; i think it's a bad idea.

let's +1 if you agree that will be easier to count  Tongue

good luck dev team

cheers
+1 keep it the same 100%
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 192 »
  Print  

Jump to: