Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 03:20:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 192 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [AC] AsiaCoin | Pure PoS | 100% Interest  (Read 264518 times)
Mirmeko

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 11:33:21 AM

I think is better to lower the % POS. I prefer a long time strategy. If we keep the 100% I think we are exposing the project to a crash in the second year.
johntseng

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 11:40:13 AM

I think is better to lower the % POS. I prefer a long time strategy. If we keep the 100% I think we are exposing the project to a crash in the second year.

I agreed with you it may cause some problems in the second year IF it is not widely adopted in the first year.
However, I think it is not good to change any spec in this moment as it will become almost a new coin.

Nanolite : KStrzPctAn8Qr1QppWDMwhqdG9rzmtQNWV
Collegestudent

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

The blockchain is the future

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 11:48:44 AM

If anyone can seem on C Cex asiacoin price is already stablising higher and higher mostly likely upto 1400. 800 short term, once news hits about the fix, more people know, gets listed on Mintpal and all back to 1500.

Another really important thing guys, atm POS interest amt isnt an issue and on behalf the majority i say that 70% should be the interest because this will reduce the inflation as intended and keep total coins close to 320mill which is really important. The interest after that should be 2% or whatever the previous dev had decided because this reward is only for the early adopters. I do not want another POS interest worry after this message.
Collegestudent

Activity: 518

The blockchain is the future

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 11:51:09 AM

Btw if anyone is interested im trading 1FLT for 2Asiacoins. Lmk through PM, i am on of the marketers of this coin and am very relaible.
avw1982

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 12:00:24 PM

If anyone can seem on C Cex asiacoin price is already stablising higher and higher mostly likely upto 1400. 800 short term, once news hits about the fix, more people know, gets listed on Mintpal and all back to 1500.

Another really important thing guys, atm POS interest amt isnt an issue and on behalf the majority i say that 70% should be the interest because this will reduce the inflation as intended and keep total coins close to 320mill which is really important. The interest after that should be 2% or whatever the previous dev had decided because this reward is only for the early adopters. I do not want another POS interest worry after this message.

Nice buy order @ 0.00000401. Almost 2 BTC
tr0ubles0me

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 12:15:16 PM

Some questions:

1. What is the purpose of that list everybody wants to be added to? I see names with numbers, and names without numbers. If the list had some mathematical purpose, shouldn't all the numbers in it be exact and verified? Should I be listed with my mere 10 500 AC?

2. The site has a nice modern look, a little bit Spotify-ish Smiley But why the icon on the Firefox tab shows white "G" in a black circle? Maybe it should show white "AC" in red circle.

I really was disapointed when the scam was revealed and AC delisted on major exchanges, but I'm starting to regain faith after seeing what's being done, and especially how fast things develop here. I feel like you guys are making history in the crypto-world. When all about this project is done and the news spread around on blogs and crypto-sites, I'm sure more and more people will be joining AsiaCoin just to be a part of crypto-history and one day say to themselves: "I was part of the revivial of that coin. Good times..."

Keep up the good work. What you've done so far is more than everybody has ever been expecting to happen with AC after all.
Maestro1 (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 12:18:40 PM

I personally think a swift change PoS rate from 70-100% to 2-5% is not a good idea, it's a very big change for a coin and its specification. I very much prefer a more slow gradual decrease on shorter intervals (e.g. instead of jumping from 100% in year 1 to 2% in year 2, we can do a slow decrease every 1-2 months until we get to 2% within 2-3 years).

I don't think the original developer thought about the long-term PoS issues of the coin, this is evident from the code he wrote but this is something that we need to decide.

If you're happy with our work on AsiaCoin revival, please consider giving us trust feedback and provide donations to the new AsiaCoin Foundation.
BTC: 1LCsuAojeFqf5YamN9iiwEo3VJ9YM8HHjf
Maestro1 (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 12:30:08 PM

Some questions:

1. What is the purpose of that list everybody wants to be added to? I see names with numbers, and names without numbers. If the list had some mathematical purpose, shouldn't all the numbers in it be exact and verified? Should I be listed with my mere 10 500 AC?

2. The site has a nice modern look, a little bit Spotify-ish Smiley But why the icon on the Firefox tab shows white "G" in a black circle? Maybe it should show white "AC" in red circle.

I really was disapointed when the scam was revealed and AC delisted on major exchanges, but I'm starting to regain faith after seeing what's being done, and especially how fast things develop here. I feel like you guys are making history in the crypto-world. When all about this project is done and the news spread around on blogs and crypto-sites, I'm sure more and more people will be joining AsiaCoin just to be a part of crypto-history and one day say to themselves: "I was part of the revivial of that coin. Good times..."

Keep up the good work. What you've done so far is more than everybody has ever been expecting to happen with AC after all.

1. I think it's mostly psychological, and for the people to know that they're not alone and not to lose faith. I mean, seeing a long list of people with significant investments in the same thing helps people realize that as a community and all of us together, we can save the coin.

I think something that a lot of people, especially those looking at us from the outside, don't realize is that this isn't just some people trying to save their investment. This is a great example of why cryptocurrency is important. This shows that the community is far more important than the developers, and that even in a worst-case scenario that the original developers created a coin to scam and get people's investments, the community can take over and save it. I think this can be an example in cryptocurrency debates for years to come, in response to people who claim that it's unreliable.

That's why I think the whole cryptocurrency community should support the revival of Asia Coin. It is good for the whole ecosystem. It increases the confidence in cryptocurrency, and it will be benefitial for all altcoins. I think this is what cryptocurrency blogs and news outlets should focus on when they cover the story of Asia Coin, rather than speculating whether the trade volumes are going to be as much as they were or whether it is just people refusing to accept their loss. We need better journalists covering cryptocurrency.

If you're happy with our work on AsiaCoin revival, please consider giving us trust feedback and provide donations to the new AsiaCoin Foundation.
bloodyboy

Activity: 199

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 12:33:15 PM

wow, my order on 1100 sat has been filled on c-cex, what's going on, is project succeed? Smiley
avw1982

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 12:34:02 PM

@ Maestro1 Can you make a countdown till the coin goes live again.  Grin Or do you have a day + time so I can make one.
ozrep

Activity: 129

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 12:34:49 PM

Some questions:

1. I think it's mostly psychological, and for the people to know that they're not alone and not to lose faith. I mean, seeing a long list of people with significant investments in the same thing helps people realize that as a community and all of us together, we can save the coin.

I think something that a lot of people, especially those looking at us from the outside, don't realize is that this isn't just some people trying to save their investment. This is a great example of why cryptocurrency is important. This shows that the community is far more important than the developers, and that even in a worst-case scenario that the original developers created a coin to scam and get people's investments, the community can take over and save it. I think this can be an example in cryptocurrency debates for years to come, in response to people who claim that it's unreliable.

That's why I think the whole cryptocurrency community should support the revival of Asia Coin. It is good for the whole ecosystem. It increases the confidence in cryptocurrency, and it will be benefitial for all altcoins. I think this is what cryptocurrency blogs and news outlets should focus on when they cover the story of Asia Coin, rather than speculating whether the trade volumes are going to be as much as they were or whether it is just people refusing to accept their loss. We need better journalists covering cryptocurrency.

+1

Keep that in your mind. And stop trading

GUN: Gz1vmt4ZoTJxuL1wL5Uq5CTPDTzwJUzJFJ
jonnymose

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 12:39:40 PM

has anyone checked out europecoin? launching on friday https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=594797.0
i'm pretty sure that the dev is the same as asiacoin. Just look at the website http://www.europe-coin.com/ looks like the same website as asiacoin, with some changes. can anyone else verify that?
tlscoin

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 01:03:55 PM

A good idea!
Maestro1 (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 01:14:15 PM

@ Maestro1 Can you make a countdown till the coin goes live again.  Grin Or do you have a day + time so I can make one.

ETA is tomorrow, when the work finishes (most likely late hours of the night or early hours of the next morning as developers work late at nights!).

has anyone checked out europecoin? launching on friday https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=594797.0
i'm pretty sure that the dev is the same as asiacoin. Just look at the website http://www.europe-coin.com/ looks like the same website as asiacoin, with some changes. can anyone else verify that?

I can't speculate but I strongly suggest people to look into their source code when it's released and if there's something hidden there, expose it very early on.

Darbu

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 01:15:30 PM

Looks like there is still trading at coin-swap.net as well
mrdennis86

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 01:26:43 PM

wow, my order on 1100 sat has been filled on c-cex, what's going on, is project succeed? Smiley

i'm jealous.... i have 160.000 coins on cryptsy but can't do any transaction Sad
I hope that the opend tomorrow to add the new AC Smiley

All my XST coins are stolen Sad feel free to donate some XST to RzPMCaQxjxCNCyw2eiYsLqU2MWe45vFfLU I really appreciate that!
Tingbulingso

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 01:36:44 PM

i'm jealous.... i have 160.000 coins on cryptsy but can't do any transaction Sad
Yeah, exactly, I also have 15000 coins in cryptsy and they are no response.  Cry Cry
pagona

Activity: 676

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 01:39:28 PM

shiiit, i mined or bought some coins as Coin2, blitz and asia coin as long term investment, and all of them are fucked up, long term my ass, they are gone in days, Coin2 is getting better, but...

i know you guys are sick of this kind of questions, but, i have arround 10k on mintpal, i just leave them there or?

life is amazing
mrdennis86

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 01:46:51 PM

Yeah, exactly, I also have 15000 coins in cryptsy and they are no response.  Cry Cry

i have a lot of contact with them... they will reopen it when the new code is added but they know noting about this project (see my post before)
lets hope thats everything come OK:)

All my XST coins are stolen Sad feel free to donate some XST to RzPMCaQxjxCNCyw2eiYsLqU2MWe45vFfLU I really appreciate that!
Whatzhub

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 01:52:03 PM

Some questions:

Nicely spotted from your 2nd point. We were too busy focusing on getting the cores of the site up and ready that we simply missed the tab icon. We have replaced it with a fairly simple icon with the big letter A in white under a red background.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 192 »
  Print  

Jump to: